Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,524 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 - Travel (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 (911732 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (612) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by jholarharde(f): 1:13pm On Aug 15, 2018
Favoured2505:
With all due respect, I think your 'word of advice's is all shades of wrong. Nigerians will be Nigerians in NOT READING right? Talk about 'prefer faster method to things' , isn't it why we are where we are today as a nation? By the way, of the want it sharp sharp why not use the search button, nairaland has one, Google too.

how I felt when I read the comment undecided
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Newmum0615: 1:19pm On Aug 15, 2018
Before she confuse children of God and people that have no business being in the pool dive follow am. grin
Lemme comman be going.
jholarharde:

congrats!! but with this your moniker you must wear kaftan to dive oo cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by jhoci: 1:21pm On Aug 15, 2018
NOC 6969?! shocked Kai! Newmum I'm glad you're feeling better cheesy cheesy
Newmum0615:
NOC 6969.
Two of my brothers are sitting on this table that you are shaking. Kontinu.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Newmum0615: 1:23pm On Aug 15, 2018
I'm sorry, it's the malaria that caused this thing.
jhoci:
NOC 6969?! shocked Kai! Newmum I'm glad you're feeling better cheesy cheesy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by joo2018: 1:26pm On Aug 15, 2018
hmm, tough bro... This marking down on writing is getting more and more serious...
You can apply for remark... but ask yourself how sure you are of what you wrote...
wisdom77:
Just got my IELTS with BC

LWSR: 7.5,6.5,8,8

Pls can one apply for a remark or just register for a new test?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Olha: 1:30pm On Aug 15, 2018
Its better you register for a new test. Do not bother to remark because of that7.5 in listening

wisdom77:
Just got my IELTS with BC

LWSR: 7.5,6.5,8,8

Pls can one apply for a remark or just register for a new test?

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by iaatmguy(m): 1:34pm On Aug 15, 2018
Ethelia:

Congratulations!!! also big congrats to @Highbk and @newbie18 May the new land favor us all

In other news, COPR collected and in the bag wink

Thanks be to God Who always causes us to triumph!
you have graduated from secondary school. would see you in the university. and for phd as well
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by adosjun(m): 1:39pm On Aug 15, 2018
BootyliciousHon:
Just viewed my IELTS result with BC on August 2, mainland Lagos.
LRWS : 8.0, 9.0, 7.0, 8.0
1st attempt. Am so excited!

Congrats .... I key into this for my wife..IJN .Amen.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by o2(f): 1:41pm On Aug 15, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin After PPR. You have the right to manufacture NOC Code jare
Newmum0615:
NOC 6969.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by joo2018: 1:41pm On Aug 15, 2018
I had a discussion with a friend sometimes ago. He just had a 7 in writing after 3 or 4 attempts (don't remember which) after having 6.5 in earlier attempts.
I was arguing that people were being marked down in writing. He said maybe not, maybe the examiners are on to something. While preparing for the last exam, he decided to change how he wrote. He said he noticed he used to write his introductory paragraph the same way and so decided to tweak it. He believed that was why his score changed.
I don't know if he was right, but I'm posting this in case it helps somebody. Maybe we can assess how we have been writing and change it. Maybe the model we have been using is being screened out by the examiners. Maybe too many people are writing the same way.
Just a thought.
Btw, he did his IELTS in the middle-east.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ribaby(f): 1:48pm On Aug 15, 2018
Thanks all @DadR, @Ethelia, @ArcUgo, @luffyhaki, @Mummychichi, @hlemon, @Newmum0615, @joo2018, @Sthill5, @jholarharde, @Elfmannisback, @Threemg, @Mcstan, @jhoci

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by AyeMayBe(f): 1:48pm On Aug 15, 2018
This is hella funny cheesy ... everybody with their own

waynetemi:
Any one in the house with Dec AOR, London VO?

Biko which pills are you taking to keep you calm? My agbo is no longer working, I am loosing my mind.

My resignation letter is gathering dust already. angry

I need my Joker card to leave my yeye boyfriend manfriend shook to the core. He does not know i plan to relocate. grin grin. i can't wait to see the look on his yellow face grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by ans123: 1:56pm On Aug 15, 2018
Post it here let's help u edit

Itsawonder:
Worried. Does a poorly written employer work reference letter (wrong punctuations, black and white letterhead) affect adversely? Other supporting documents are okay.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 15, 2018
MsDee29:
Congratulations @Dvash
ITA - 24 Jan, CRS 464 Submitted & AOR - 19 March Med Passed- 26 March IP1 - 27 March Ghost update & IP2 - 6 August Ghost update - 12 August PPR - 15 August (Letter dated 14th) FSW - Outland VO - Ottawa Single (and sarshing) Applicant Jesu seun!
Brothers in the house please you are free to forward your application....

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by olabellruk: 1:57pm On Aug 15, 2018
Congratulations. Thank God for you. May the land favour you.

[quote author=Dvash post=70293520]Silent reader here, been following since part 2. I didn't even want to join NL because I didn't think it was necessary, I had all the info I needed just from reading the threads. Till I needed a second opinion on my NOC and I saw Newmum0615 working her magic. My apologies because it's a VERY
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by luffyhaki: 2:09pm On Aug 15, 2018
Guitarlife:

Brothers in the house please you are free to forward your application....

Oga where have you been?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by 4wearegreat: 2:12pm On Aug 15, 2018
Thanks to ayusco85, tippex, Kmgb, mcstan18, Homguy, ysteph, Olha, Tojued, stonecoldcafe, Elfmannisback, Shinningqueen31, Utonne, shyee, Sandydav and itissettled3.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by doyinwbaby: 2:19pm On Aug 15, 2018
Been a long couple of days but in the spirit of giving back. Myself and hubsman got ppr. and my sist @oyinkankt is in ip1 (fingersCrossed)

Timeline below:
ITA: May 23rd 2018
AOR: THE CRAZINESS TO SUBMIT THE SAME DAY WAS THICK. grin. But we eventually submitted and got AOR May 25th
Medicals passed: June 7th
IP1: I really have no clue because hubby logged in on June 22nd and saw Background check is in progress. so I don't think we got to ip1 at all.
PPR: July 26th. 11.50pm. I called in sick the next day o, i no go work! Snapped our passports and went to vfs with the forms attached in the mail we got. Courier has now delivered back to us. wink
The way i dey track the thing. I could barely sleep. lol

I salute everyone here especially @newmum0615 for helping my baby sister @oyinkankt. shes now in IP1 as well! God bless you immensely!! You are a true gem.
And to everyone here still waiting, may our efforts not be in vain!
my VANCOUVER PEOPLE! WE ARE COMING! smiley smiley smiley

POF was 100percent gift which was a major concern for me but thank God it ended in praise.

Thank you all once again. Make i enter hibernation for now grin grin

@glitteringstar sister you must epp me o! on how you got a visa for your mum. lol cheesy grin

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by joo2018: 2:22pm On Aug 15, 2018
Congrats! Good timeline. 1 month. Go and excel.
doyinwbaby:
Been a long couple of days but in the spirit of giving back. Myself and hubsman got ppr. and my sist @oyinkankt is in ip1 (fingersCrossed)

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 15, 2018
wenks:
hahahahahahahahaha...i don laugh type my resignation letter for work..Newmama ooo..hehehehehehe

Hahahahahaa...God don beta your own!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 15, 2018
luffyhaki:

Oga where have you been?
I dey here sir....
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Homguy(m): 2:26pm On Aug 15, 2018
BootyliciousHon:
Thanks...Am a babe though grin
cheesy grin grin grin .whoa! I was in transit. The moniker is self descriptive!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by mosky47: 2:30pm On Aug 15, 2018

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by stonecoldcafe: 2:35pm On Aug 15, 2018
Dvash:
Silent reader here, beemmy010

Congrats on your PPR. For a silent reader, you sure went through a lot of detail in your ppr announcement. I truly appreciate this...
God bless and success for your journey ahead
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by mosky47: 2:37pm On Aug 15, 2018
It seems Wednesdays are for good news.
Congrats to the PPR and COPR receivers.

Go forth and shine

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Bettybeauty: 2:37pm On Aug 15, 2018
My hubby finally aced ielts at his 2nd attempt after an unfavorable EOR. LRWS-8.5, 8, 7.5, 7. So so excited. THANK YOU JESUS

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by mcstan18(m): 2:37pm On Aug 15, 2018
Dvash:
ITA - 24 Jan, CRS 464
Submitted & AOR - 19 March
PPR - 15 August (Letter dated 14th)

Congrats and thank you for the details
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Benfaco: 2:39pm On Aug 15, 2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by mosky47: 2:39pm On Aug 15, 2018
Dvash:
Silent reader here, been following since part 2.

ITA - 24 Jan, CRS 464
Submitted & AOR - 19 March
Med Passed- 26 March
IP1 - 27 March
Ghost update & IP2 - 6 August
Ghost update - 12 August
PPR - 15 August (Letter dated 14th)
FSW - Outland
VO - Ottawa
Single (and sarshing) Applicant
Jesu seun!

A big congrats to you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Ethelia(f): 2:42pm On Aug 15, 2018
Good news abounds today and always cheesy cheesy

Congrats to those who aced their IELTS, and for those with less desirable results, keep your eyes on the prize and you will triumph eventually.

Congratulations @Dvash cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by Newmum0615: 2:44pm On Aug 15, 2018
Another one. Congrats dear.

Keep it coming people.

doyinwbaby:

AOR May 25th
PPR: July 26th. 11.50pm.
Courier has now delivered back to us. wink

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 by mcstan18(m): 2:46pm On Aug 15, 2018
Newmum0615:
NOC 6969.

Clears throat

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (612)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.