Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,247 members, 7,818,840 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Access Bank Staff Steals Customers’ N13.6 Million - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Access Bank Staff Steals Customers’ N13.6 Million (33299 Views)

Armed Robbers Kill Access Bank Staff In Anyigba, Kogi (Graphic Photo) / Top Polaris Bank Staff Steals N20million From Customer’s Account Again / Staff Steals 52 Computers, 3 Weeks After Employment (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank Staff Steals Customers’ N13.6 Million by PointZerom: 11:11pm On Aug 04, 2018
ok
Re: Access Bank Staff Steals Customers’ N13.6 Million by udo2018: 11:15pm On Aug 04, 2018
If you wanna steal money in Nigeria steal in billions and nobody will bully you around.

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank Staff Steals Customers’ N13.6 Million by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 04, 2018
I knew it it's them

Anywhere you see fraud 419 rape or child molestation or rituals

99% is always the sophisticated pigs of the west

Anywhere you see drugs na yeebos

These two tribes sef

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank Staff Steals Customers’ N13.6 Million by kaptaneSaka(m): 11:19pm On Aug 04, 2018
Una don come, were you there? you're shouting Iro ni ooo
funkymatics:
Iro ni o
Re: Access Bank Staff Steals Customers’ N13.6 Million by chukzyfcbb: 11:27pm On Aug 04, 2018
I am even very cautious going to bank to do T.bills.

I am beginning to dislike the over familiarity, I am already to start getting persuasions like Sir, u should do F.deposit, pls try to do F.deposit, so I can boost their marketing target.

Insiders now have infiltrated banks, if you do Tbills pls be careful how much you go about mentioning in the bank. I don't trust no man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Access Bank Staff Steals Customers’ N13.6 Million by Ashley86400: 11:50pm On Aug 04, 2018
Abaasit4real:
Omo ologo. E no ft kill himself now
This is what we're saying? In a functioning country, this banker's action would without a doubt send him straight to jail and all possibilities of working a white-collared job in his life will be cancelled.
But here in Nigeria where fraudsters,thievinf politicians ,yahoo boys and G-Boys are revered,worshipped and even envied. . .the general idea is. . E no fit kill himself now. .
Change starts we all take a stand that good is good and bad is bad. .change starts with you.

3 Likes

Re: Access Bank Staff Steals Customers’ N13.6 Million by kings09(m): 12:21am On Aug 05, 2018
Dandsome:

Let me just leave this here.. NCAN I didn`t invite you here o tongue

Shame on him angry angry

Butterflyleo n sarrki won't show here to cry their tribalistic selves except it's an ipob involved.
Re: Access Bank Staff Steals Customers’ N13.6 Million by Boobysmith: 1:24am On Aug 05, 2018
They once stole my money at the counter in accessbank until i shouted and refuse to agree. Blatantly the guy returned the money without shame.. Mtssk. I was like!!!! So now criminals working on banks! Also they tried holding my PTA of $4000 after i finish all the paper work and payments, not until i report them then the shameless release the $4000. After i travel and come i moved all my money to 2 other banks. Gotta tell ya i never been happier utmost they keep calling me but i never answered
Re: Access Bank Staff Steals Customers’ N13.6 Million by KanwuliaExtra: 2:41am On Aug 05, 2018
E nor quick dem run come America? undecided
Slow dudes!
Dem for ask dem mates how dem dey succeed for the past 20 years na. grin
Re: Access Bank Staff Steals Customers’ N13.6 Million by Nobody: 4:08am On Aug 05, 2018
consultancy:
Went to withdraw 100k from UBA sumtime ago. After I was paid (guess the cashier didn't expect me to recount), I tore the wrapper off and started to count the money, while looking out for a counterfeit note (cos I spotted her slotting it in between the bundle of 500 Naira notes. Boom!, I found it, and I asked her, Madam pls what's dis? Do banks now pay counterfeit notes to customers? I could see the fear in her eyes as she begged me to give her the money back so she would change for me, while apologizing profusely. I just pitied her, returned the money, she changed it, and I left, without anyone else in the bank knowing what happened except I and the lady. I won't be surprised if she has lots of such fake currency and she keeps putting them piece by piece into money she pays to customers who withdraw in bulk. At the close of day, she deducts the real currency from the banks money. Just like that she could make over 50k daily. Moral of the story, there are thieves and fraudsters now working in banks, be careful with ur money
I can totally relate with this. A friend of mine withdrew 500k OTC and found a fake note in each of the 100k bundles.
Man needs to keep eyes peeled

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Staff Steals Customers’ N13.6 Million by Davidtolu1: 4:11am On Aug 05, 2018
Hello everyone....am sure you have heard about wakanda.ng....if you have not please visit wakanda.ng and get paid for reading,commenting and also sharing post ....visit https://wakanda.ng/affiliate-register/?ref=Davidtolu1 and register for the affiliate program to earn over 30k weekly and thank me later for this great opportunity...thanks
Re: Access Bank Staff Steals Customers’ N13.6 Million by ikevictor: 4:41am On Aug 05, 2018
This Bank sef, last time your staff possibly a senior staff helped someone withdraw some money from another persons account name in a federal tech project scandal, now your staff again...

The bank has proven to be too fraudulent and should be shut down, period!!!
Re: Access Bank Staff Steals Customers’ N13.6 Million by ceejay80s(m): 4:59am On Aug 05, 2018
that's afonjas trademark

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Staff Steals Customers’ N13.6 Million by Correcton(m): 5:03am On Aug 05, 2018
Nawa o
Re: Access Bank Staff Steals Customers’ N13.6 Million by mechanics(m): 5:21am On Aug 05, 2018
hmmmm,, it means our monies are no longer safe in the bank.
Re: Access Bank Staff Steals Customers’ N13.6 Million by wink2015(m): 5:26am On Aug 05, 2018
Why is a 29 years old boy so ambitious to the extent of stealing such a huge amount of money from a customer account.

Why is such a boy so desperate at his age?

I call him a boy even though he is a young man because he still has more years ahead of him to work hard to achieve productive success instead of pen robbing customer.

And Nigeria government just sign the not too young to lead bill to give more young people opportunity to rise to leadership position.
Is it this kind of young criminal the federal government will give the go ahead to contest for President of Nigeria?

Also, some of our banks are not helping matter?

They place age restrictions in their vacancy advertisement requesting for workers that are under 27.

They cut of those who are above 30 to 50.

Why will they not have criminal as customer service staff or teller?

But I do not mean that all under 27 are dishonest there a quite a good number of these young gentlemen and ladies that are very honest and hard working even more better than the so called matured workers.

But I still support the views that more opportunities should be opened for aged men and women in the bank because the probability of stealing in these age gap is somehow minimal.

Banks in Nigeria should open doors of employment to matured applicant.

The recent vacancies from Stanbic IBTC, UBA etc carried unfriendly age restrictions.

These banks advertised for staff that are below 27 years.

This is a job a 40 or 50 years old man can do for them very well even with experience and discipline with regard to financial matter.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Staff Steals Customers’ N13.6 Million by sonofoluku: 6:14am On Aug 05, 2018
Griezwoman:
A 29-year-old banker, Kolawole Agboola, was on Friday appeared in a Tinubu Chief Magistrates’ Court for allegedly stealing N13.6 million belonging to two customers of Access Bank Plc, Lagos Island.

The accused, who resides at 4, Johnson Ikuomola St.in Idimu, Lagos is facing a three-count charge of conspiracy, fraud and theft.

The prosecutor, Sgt. Hafsat Ajibode, told the court that the accused committed the offences between October 2017 and March 2018.

Ajibode said that the accused withdrew the money from the unnamed customers’ accounts by issuing a forged investment certificate to them to conceal his fraudulent activities.

Agbola pleaded not guilty to the charges.

The Chief Magistrate, Mr Tajudeen Elias, granted bail to the accused in the sum of N500, 000 with two sureties in like sum.

He said one of the sureties must be a relative of the accused and the other, a civil servant.

He adjourned the case until Aug. 16 for hearing.

The offences contravened Sections 287 (7), 325 and 411 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State, 2015.

Section 287 (7) stipulates seven years imprisonment for offenders.

More below:
https://zenithnaija.com/access-bank-staff-steals-customers-n13-6-million/

And the criminal was granted bail
Re: Access Bank Staff Steals Customers’ N13.6 Million by jerflakes(m): 6:44am On Aug 05, 2018
histemple:

His name is Chukwukolawole. Stop saying he is Yoruba.

grin

As in, he's an iponja?

grin

Or a flatheaded afonja?

4 Likes

Re: Access Bank Staff Steals Customers’ N13.6 Million by jen2praise(f): 6:45am On Aug 05, 2018
That was how I went to withdraw 20k from
my account, and the cashier withdrew all the money in my account and paid me just 20k from it and kept the rest. I left the bank thinking all was well, not until the bank sent me an alert two hours later, I discovered that my account has been cleaned. I drove back to the bank, went straight to the cashier who paid me earlier in the day, he looked shocked when he saw me and said, Madam, hope there is no problem? I just asked him, Oga, how much money did I fill on the withdrawal slip? And how much did you withdrew from my account and paid to me? He was quiet and said please write your name here and let me check for the slip. He saw it and he gave me a deposit slip to fill out and instantly my account was credited back with the balance ,he had kept for himself. Just shook my head and left. As at now, he no works in that bank branch, am sure he must have done it to so many customers.

5 Likes

Re: Access Bank Staff Steals Customers’ N13.6 Million by aniere: 6:50am On Aug 05, 2018
Pentools:
Bankers are the new thieves....this was how one was using people's money for personal profit with lies of doing treasury bill for them....One of the most covetous and yet arrogant professions in Nigeria.

I no dey enter bank on a normal levels, never! especially if I'm cashing out int'l funds like AdSense, dormi, western stuffs and the rest...once story tries coming up, omo i go shout down the whole place wella wella, bankers no dey like noise(madness) especially the one from a cooperate n sound looking person..
Overdo ajibo for bank n watch her staff use u do yeye.
Re: Access Bank Staff Steals Customers’ N13.6 Million by yinkeys(m): 6:51am On Aug 05, 2018
consultancy:
Went to withdraw 100k from UBA sumtime ago. After I was paid (guess the cashier didn't expect me to recount), I tore the wrapper off and started to count the money, while looking out for a counterfeit note (cos I spotted her slotting it in between the bundle of 500 Naira notes. Boom!, I found it, and I asked her, Madam pls what's dis? Do banks now pay counterfeit notes to customers? I could see the fear in her eyes as she begged me to give her the money back so she would change for me, while apologizing profusely. I just pitied her, returned the money, she changed it, and I left, without anyone else in the bank knowing what happened except I and the lady. I won't be surprised if she has lots of such fake currency and she keeps putting them piece by piece into money she pays to customers who withdraw in bulk. At the close of day, she deducts the real currency from the banks money. Just like that she could make over 50k daily. Moral of the story, there are thieves and fraudsters now working in banks, be careful with ur money
shocked oga, your relative could be a victim
You should have complained about it.
That staff is a horrible being, you mean people work hard to get cash despite bank charges and still some worker would want to frustrate ones life. What if that cash was house rent money or for something urgent

Well I pray I don't fall victim for this kinda stuff because I will just go berzeck on the staff
I don't bank with UBA though

3 Likes

Re: Access Bank Staff Steals Customers’ N13.6 Million by aniere: 6:51am On Aug 05, 2018
Pentools:
Bankers are the new thieves....this was how one was using people's money for personal profit with lies of doing treasury bill for them....One of the most covetous and yet arrogant professions in Nigeria.

I no dey enter bank on a normal levels, never! especially if I'm cashing out int'l funds like AdSense, dormi, western stuffs and the rest...once story tries coming up, omo i go shout down the whole place wella wella, bankers no dey like noise(madness) especially the one from a cooperate n sound looking person..
Overdo ajibo for bank n watch her staff use u do yeye.
mumu...
Re: Access Bank Staff Steals Customers’ N13.6 Million by Rindo69: 6:53am On Aug 05, 2018
A 29 year old banker
Please differentiate between a banker and bank worker. He is a bank worker.

Kolawole Agboola. Issa Yahoo Yahoo name

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank Staff Steals Customers’ N13.6 Million by omohayek: 7:43am On Aug 05, 2018
consultancy:
Don't you realize that by allowing this thief to go free in the name of "mercy", you're also allowing her to perpetuate the same act against other people in the future? It's quite disturbing - but not surprising - that 25 Nigerians should have given you "likes" for your act of negligence, and I'm sure you and every one of those 25 will be wondering to yourself why Nigeria remains such a lawless country, even though you've just directly admitted to contributing to said lawlessness.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Access Bank Staff Steals Customers’ N13.6 Million by Nobody: 7:46am On Aug 05, 2018
jen2praise:
That was how I went to withdraw 20k from
my account, and the cashier withdrew all the money in my account and paid me just 20k from it and kept the rest. I left the bank thinking all was well, not until the bank sent me an alert two hours later, I discovered that my account has been cleaned. I drove back to the bank, went straight to the cashier who paid me earlier in the day, he looked shocked when he saw me and said, Madam, hope there is no problem? I just asked him, Oga, how much money did I fill on the withdrawal slip? And how much did you withdrew from my account and paid to me? He was quiet and said please write your name here and let me check for the slip. He saw it and he gave me a deposit slip to fill out and instantly my account was credited back with the balance ,he had kept for himself. Just shook my head and left. As at now, he no works in that bank branch, am sure he must have done it to so many customers.
Access Bank too?
Re: Access Bank Staff Steals Customers’ N13.6 Million by consultancy: 7:51am On Aug 05, 2018
omohayek:

Don't you realize that by allowing this thief to go free in the name of "mercy", you're also allowing her to perpetuate the same act against other people in the future? It's quite disturbing - but not surprising - that 25 Nigerians should have given you "likes" for your act of negligence, and I'm sure you and every one of those 25 will be wondering to yourself why Nigeria remains such a lawless country, even though you've just directly admitted to contributing to said lawlessness.
sometimes we do things as the spirit leads. I was led to just let it go. Maybe it was a mistake I made

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Access Bank Staff Steals Customers’ N13.6 Million by consultancy: 7:53am On Aug 05, 2018
Frenchfriez:

I can totally relate with this. A friend of mine withdrew 500k OTC and found a fake note in each of the 100k bundles.
Man needs to keep eyes peeled
it's quite appalling that bankers do this. I was shocked that day the lady acted this out. Since then, i'v been very careful with them

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Staff Steals Customers’ N13.6 Million by FBIL: 7:58am On Aug 05, 2018
Igbos can peddle drugs ---- that's out of their own sweat, brain and hardwork.
Yorubas can do yahoo-yahoo, ritual killing and bank fraud ---- that's out of another man's sweat.
YORUBA AJOKA
IGBO AMAKA

I can now agree!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Access Bank Staff Steals Customers’ N13.6 Million by consultancy: 8:02am On Aug 05, 2018
yinkeys:

shocked oga, your relative could be a victim
You should have complained about it.
That staff is a horrible being, you mean people work hard to get cash despite bank charges and still some worker would want to frustrate ones life. What if that cash was house rent money or for something urgent

Well I pray I don't fall victim for this kinda stuff because I will just go berzeck on the staff
I don't use UBA though
like I said before maybe it was a mistake I made not reporting her, but it was a spontaneous act. I finished and left the bank immediately without the thought of making a noise about it or reporting her
Re: Access Bank Staff Steals Customers’ N13.6 Million by Albedo27(m): 8:05am On Aug 05, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
AFONJA AJOKA
You just cracked my ribs!! grin grin grin
Re: Access Bank Staff Steals Customers’ N13.6 Million by Lozano: 8:09am On Aug 05, 2018
Na wa o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2 Suspected Ogun Kidnappers/Armed Robbers Killed During Gun Battle With Police / Prince Kingsley Ogbuagu Kachi Kidnapped From Lagos Church By 3 Masked Men / Italian Man Who Wanted To Commit Suicide Changed His Mind And Shot An Africanman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.