Stats: 3,194,583 members, 7,955,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:54 PM

Range Rover Using Diesel Engine, Breaks Down After Lady Filled It With Petrol. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Range Rover Using Diesel Engine, Breaks Down After Lady Filled It With Petrol. (1261 Views)

Engine Oil Mixing With Petrol In A 5cylinder Engine / Moment A Confused Lady Tries To Fill Her Tesla With Petrol At A Filling Station / Smart ForTwo Explodes After Owner Accidentally Fills Air Intake With Petrol (2) (3) (4)

Range Rover Using Diesel Engine, Breaks Down After Lady Filled It With Petrol. by iGist: 9:19pm On Aug 04, 2018
GistMore.com

Range Rover using diesel engine, breaks down after lady filled it with petrol, today, at a filling station in Marina, Lagos.

GIST FROM GISTMORE
http://gistmore.com/range-rover-using-diesel-engine-breaks-lady-filled-petrol

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: Range Rover Using Diesel Engine, Breaks Down After Lady Filled It With Petrol. by iGist: 9:21pm On Aug 04, 2018
Re: Range Rover Using Diesel Engine, Breaks Down After Lady Filled It With Petrol. by eezeribe(m): 9:23pm On Aug 04, 2018
If you want to hide something from a black man, put it in a book.
I am sure she doesn't even know what a user manual is, not to talk of reading it....
Re: Range Rover Using Diesel Engine, Breaks Down After Lady Filled It With Petrol. by Merimental(m): 9:24pm On Aug 04, 2018
tank GOD she didn't use kerosene...Empty wimps always slaying wit empty head.

Re: Range Rover Using Diesel Engine, Breaks Down After Lady Filled It With Petrol. by NOC1(m): 9:46pm On Aug 04, 2018
Not a big deal, she should tow it to her mechanic. People asking why did she not read user guide how many of you have read yours, ordinary post on Nairaland you guys dont read before commenting how am i sure na user guide una go read.
Why you can make such mistake, you might pick up bros car for something on the process youre running out of fuel, you might even forget that the car is not yours (having in mind you used your car out) and your own car make use of PMS, my brother i put it to you that you will fill up the car with PMS.

Re: Range Rover Using Diesel Engine, Breaks Down After Lady Filled It With Petrol. by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:47pm On Aug 04, 2018
Better petrol in a diesel engine than diesel in a petrol engine. The later is disastrous.
Re: Range Rover Using Diesel Engine, Breaks Down After Lady Filled It With Petrol. by sisisioge: 9:55pm On Aug 04, 2018
Chai! I hope warranty will bail her o cost repairs for that motor is enough to buy a nice tokunbo car grin
Re: Range Rover Using Diesel Engine, Breaks Down After Lady Filled It With Petrol. by oglalasioux(m): 10:13pm On Aug 04, 2018
Merimental:

Kerosene would have worked better than petrol. Kerosene drives diesel engines but damages the nozzles after prolonged use.
Re: Range Rover Using Diesel Engine, Breaks Down After Lady Filled It With Petrol. by Bjornson01(m): 11:37pm On Aug 04, 2018
Olodo woman, meanwhile RIP to the Range and the pocket of the real owner, hope it's not coscharis motors that services this one.
Re: Range Rover Using Diesel Engine, Breaks Down After Lady Filled It With Petrol. by Originalsly: 11:28am On Aug 05, 2018
eezeribe:

If you want to hide something from a black man, put it in a book.
I am sure she doesn't even know what a user manual is, not to talk of reading it....

Really?...let me ask.....

Do you read the manual before driving someone else's car? If I'm to fill up a Range Rover...I'll use petrol....if I have to fill up a car I'll use petrol...why?...because almost all cars/Range Rovers use petrol. When they don't. ..they usually have diesel only marked at the fuel port. Pick ups or trucks....one should really find out before fueling up. It was for the owner to inform her to use diesel...I wouldn't blame her if the car was not hers.
Re: Range Rover Using Diesel Engine, Breaks Down After Lady Filled It With Petrol. by consultancy: 11:32am On Aug 05, 2018
Merimental:
vehicle wouldn't have broken down if it were kerosene
Re: Range Rover Using Diesel Engine, Breaks Down After Lady Filled It With Petrol. by talktimi(m): 11:33am On Aug 05, 2018
I don't think it's her car. If it was, she would have known what fuel type it used

Re: Range Rover Using Diesel Engine, Breaks Down After Lady Filled It With Petrol. by OCTAVO: 7:04pm On Aug 05, 2018
talktimi:
I don't think it's her car. If it was, she would have known what fuel type it used
Exactly.
Re: Range Rover Using Diesel Engine, Breaks Down After Lady Filled It With Petrol. by pocohantas(f): 8:07pm On Aug 05, 2018
NOC1:
Not a big deal, she should tow it to her mechanic. People asking why did she not read user guide how many of you have read yours, ordinary post on Nairaland you guys dont read before commenting how am i sure na user guide una go read.
Why you can make such mistake, you might pick up bros car for something on the process youre running out of fuel, you might even forget that the car is not yours (having in mind you used your car out) and your own car make use of PMS, my brother i put it to you that you will fill up the car with PMS.

Well said. Whenever I use my mum's car, I always queue up at the left side of the fuel pump[because mine is on the left], hers is on the right. If it were a diesel engine, I will most likely fill it up with petrol.
Re: Range Rover Using Diesel Engine, Breaks Down After Lady Filled It With Petrol. by Somatic(m): 8:34pm On Aug 05, 2018
Merimental:

The pot calls the kettle black. Kerosene wouldn't have grounded the car. Now who's empty?
Re: Range Rover Using Diesel Engine, Breaks Down After Lady Filled It With Petrol. by Triniti(m): 8:04am On Aug 06, 2018
The car doesn’t belong to her, I have seen this happen to someone before, dude was just lamenting, my brother go kill me today and it’s a high end car just like this
Re: Range Rover Using Diesel Engine, Breaks Down After Lady Filled It With Petrol. by robinsonmfon(m): 8:23am On Aug 06, 2018
Chai

Unbelievable!!! Man Walks Out Alive From This Bizarre Accident!!! (see Photos) / Help With My Decision!!! / Which Car Should He Buy