Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

Barack Obama Celebrates 57th Birthday With Praise From Michelle, ‘brother’ Joe B - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Barack Obama Celebrates 57th Birthday With Praise From Michelle, ‘brother’ Joe B (566 Views)

Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown / Barack & Michelle Obama Buy Martha's Vineyard Mansion For $11.75 Million / Barack Obama Hails Chinua Achebe, Chimamanda Adichie Ahead Of Visit To Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barack Obama Celebrates 57th Birthday With Praise From Michelle, ‘brother’ Joe B by Nigeriapen(m): 9:37pm On Aug 04, 2018
Barack Obama celebrated his 57th birthday with love from some of the closest people in his life.

On Saturday, the 44th U.S. president received birthday wishes from former first lady Michelle Obama, his wife of 25 years, and former Vice President Joe Biden, both of whom shared praise for Mr. Obama on Twitter.

“Happy birthday @BarackObama!” Mrs. Obama, 54, wrote, captioning a photo of her husband overlooking a scenic landscape. “The view is always better with you.”

Biden, 75, posted a selfie he took with Mr. Obama on Monday, when the two stepped out together in Washington, D.C. to grab a bite to eat at Dog Tag Bakery in the Georgetown neighborhood.

“Our lunches together were a highlight of every week at the White House. Last week’s trip to @DogTagBakery was no different,” Biden captioned the image. “Happy birthday to my brother, my friend, @BarackObama.”

Mrs. Obama and Biden weren’t the only ones honoring Mr. Obama. Illinois marked the day as the first annual Barack Obama Day, a holiday signed into law last year by Republican Gov. Bruce Rauner.

The day is “set apart to honor the 44th President of the United States of America who began his career serving the People of Illinois in both the Illinois State Senate and the United States Senate, and dedicated his life to protecting the rights of Americans and building bridges across communities,” NBC News reported.

“#ObamaDay also became the No. 1 trending topic on Twitter, with users coopting the hashtag to honor him.

“Happy #ObamaDay,” wrote John Legend, who has been on vacation with wife Chrissy Teigen and their two children in Bali. “We in Indonesia (where he lived for a few years) toasting our President.”

Mr. Obama got an early start on the celebrations by dancing with his wife at Beyoncé and JAY-Z‘s On the Run II tour stop in Landover, Maryland, last week.

Katie Hill, a spokeswoman for the former president, told USA Today he will celebrate his birthday on Saturday night with a family dinner in Washington.

See more twitter response below...

SOURCE: https://www.nigeriapen.com.ng/barack-obama-57th-birthday-posts/

Lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Barack Obama Celebrates 57th Birthday With Praise From Michelle, ‘brother’ Joe B by OjoMadiba: 9:42pm On Aug 04, 2018
Worst President America ever had,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barack Obama Celebrates 57th Birthday With Praise From Michelle, ‘brother’ Joe B by Nigeriapen(m): 9:43pm On Aug 04, 2018
OjoMadiba:
How did u know
Re: Barack Obama Celebrates 57th Birthday With Praise From Michelle, ‘brother’ Joe B by OjoMadiba: 9:48pm On Aug 04, 2018
Nigeriapen:

How did u know
it is so clear like the crystals except you where not on planet earth when he rule the free world.
Re: Barack Obama Celebrates 57th Birthday With Praise From Michelle, ‘brother’ Joe B by amaniro: 9:49pm On Aug 04, 2018
American President himself. Trump's nightmare. African legacy. American role model.

But one thing I don't like with you is that you please people too much, at you're own perl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Barack Obama Celebrates 57th Birthday With Praise From Michelle, ‘brother’ Joe B by Thejustw14(m): 10:39pm On Aug 04, 2018
OjoMadiba:
Oya enlighten us.:!!:.
From this comment I can deduce the kind of person you are.:!!:.#Hater.:!!:.

1 Like

Re: Barack Obama Celebrates 57th Birthday With Praise From Michelle, ‘brother’ Joe B by OjoMadiba: 11:04pm On Aug 04, 2018
Thejustw14:

Oya enlightens us.:!!:.
From this comment I can deduce the kind of person you are.:!!:.#Hater.:!!:.

My brother, I 've got nothing on Obama, he is an intellectual, kind, he is a kinda political correctness person, in governing, he made lots & lots of poor judgments, between Trump and Obama: Trump is way, way better, a lot better. for me, Obama was more deceitful.
Re: Barack Obama Celebrates 57th Birthday With Praise From Michelle, ‘brother’ Joe B by Ever8054: 11:44pm On Aug 04, 2018
still just 57 after leaving office while one vegetable is prepared to die in Aso rock at the age of 84....claiming to be in his early 70s...

Re: Barack Obama Celebrates 57th Birthday With Praise From Michelle, ‘brother’ Joe B by Abbeybailey(m): 4:10am On Aug 05, 2018
OjoMadiba:
How do you know that ?. Are you an American?. Let this American put it simply to you. He's the best American president of recent generation according to the poll while the racist Trump is the worst. How come Obama's approval rating is still sky high while the 72 year old demented racist is polling 41%. Your opinion only counts on Nairaland because yoh don't know anything about America.
Re: Barack Obama Celebrates 57th Birthday With Praise From Michelle, ‘brother’ Joe B by Abbeybailey(m): 5:33am On Aug 05, 2018
OjoMadiba:

My brother, I 've got nothing on Obama, he is an intellectual, kind, he is a kinda political correctness person, in governing, he made lots & lots of poor judgments, between Trump and Obama: Trump is way, way better, a lot better. for me, Obama was more deceitful.
The racist pig who hates people of your color is your hero. I wish you know how much hatred Americans of all color including yours truly have for the pig. The bottom line is that we have a midterm elections coming up on November 6 and yours truly and millions of Americans will take our pound of flesh from the Republikkkan Party and the 72 year old demented pig.
Re: Barack Obama Celebrates 57th Birthday With Praise From Michelle, ‘brother’ Joe B by OjoMadiba: 10:08am On Aug 05, 2018
Abbeybailey:
How do you know that ?. Are you an American?. Let this American put it simply to you. He's the best American president of recent generation according to the poll while the racist Trump is the worst. How come Obama's approval rating is still sky high while the 72 year old demented racist is polling 41%. Your opinion only counts on Nairaland because yoh don't know anything about America.
Bro you watch CNN alot and a lot of the main stream media,
Barack Obama had an approval rating of 45% on August 2, 2010.

@realDonaldTrump is now 5 points ahead of Barack Obama at a similar point in his presidency. (That is 50%, get that, 50%!!)

And this is while 90% of network media coverage has been negative of President Trump.

obama best? blacks were more divided, killed, during his time than now, best my foot.

Trump is the best president America ever had since the 19th century. #MAGA
Re: Barack Obama Celebrates 57th Birthday With Praise From Michelle, ‘brother’ Joe B by Abbeybailey(m): 1:19pm On Aug 05, 2018
OjoMadiba:
Bro you watch CNN alot and a lot of the main stream media,
Barack Obama had an approval rating of 45% on August 2, 2010.

@realDonaldTrump is now 5 points ahead of Barack Obama at a similar point in his presidency. (That is 50%, get that, 50%!!)

And this is while 90% of network media coverage has been negative of President Trump.

obama best? blacks were more divided, killed, during his time than now, best my foot.

Trump is the best president America ever had since the 19th century. #MAGA
You don't know a damn thing about the garbage you posted. stick to your Betnaija and worry about the happenings in Nigeria. Who the hell you think you are telling your peppersoup joint tales to. There's a reason Obama won overwhelmingly twice both with popular votes and electoral votes. If Trump doesn't like me who grew up in Chicago and millions of Americans like me because of his hatred towards Black people , what makes you think the racist love you in a country he called a Shiiithole with his own mouth. Like I said, go back to your BETNAIJA.
Re: Barack Obama Celebrates 57th Birthday With Praise From Michelle, ‘brother’ Joe B by OjoMadiba: 8:14pm On Aug 05, 2018
Abbeybailey:
You don't know a damn thing about the garbage you posted. stick to your Betnaija and worry about the happenings in Nigeria. Who the hell you think you are telling your peppersoup joint tales to. There's a reason Obama won overwhelmingly twice both with popular votes and electoral votes. If Trump doesn't like me who grew up in Chicago and millions of Americans like me because of his hatred towards Black people , what makes you think the racist love you in a country he called a Shiiithole with his own mouth. Like I said, go back to your BETNAIJA.
lol, politics is an interest game, not a love game, blacks now love Trump, go check the ratings, stop living in the past, my brother.
Re: Barack Obama Celebrates 57th Birthday With Praise From Michelle, ‘brother’ Joe B by Abbeybailey(m): 8:16pm On Aug 05, 2018
OjoMadiba:
lol, politics is an interest game, not a love game, blacks now love Trump, go check the ratings, stop living in the past, my brother.
Hush your mouth I am a life long Chicagoan who is black too. You can stay in your cave and be mouthing off junk about a vile racist.
Re: Barack Obama Celebrates 57th Birthday With Praise From Michelle, ‘brother’ Joe B by OjoMadiba: 8:34pm On Aug 05, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Hush your mouth I am a life long Chicagoan who is black too. You can stay in your cave and be mouthing off junk about a vile racist.
my advice abbey: stop watching fake news from CNN, CNBC, etc they paint a bad picture of Mr Trump, Forget Sentiments Trump has done great handling the Economy, Security etc, we may have some reservations about his style but Mehn, Trump Knows the art of the deals. give him some thumbs up.
Re: Barack Obama Celebrates 57th Birthday With Praise From Michelle, ‘brother’ Joe B by Abbeybailey(m): 8:44pm On Aug 05, 2018
OjoMadiba:
my advice abbey: stop watching fake news from CNN, CNBC, etc they paint a bad picture of Mr Trump, Forget Sentiments Trump has done great handling the Economy, Security etc, we may have some reservations about his style but Mehn, Trump Knows the art of the deals. give him some thumbs up.
You know all that from Nigeria. Done with you.
Re: Barack Obama Celebrates 57th Birthday With Praise From Michelle, ‘brother’ Joe B by LordReed(m): 2:57pm On Aug 08, 2018
OjoMadiba:

What deals of note has Trump made since coming into office.
Re: Barack Obama Celebrates 57th Birthday With Praise From Michelle, ‘brother’ Joe B by OjoMadiba: 3:15pm On Aug 08, 2018
LordReed:

What deals of note has Trump made since coming into office.
Most Notable North Korea, Speak to a south korean about it, they will tell you what it means to them.
Re: Barack Obama Celebrates 57th Birthday With Praise From Michelle, ‘brother’ Joe B by LordReed(m): 11:08am On Aug 12, 2018
OjoMadiba:
Most Notable North Korea, Speak to a south korean about it, they will tell you what it means to them.

The same North Korea that has not stopped working on its nuclear program or is there a different North Korea?

(1) (Reply)

See Donald Trump Running Like A Baby On Stage When Someone Shouted Allahu Akbar / Why Russia And China Fear America's Ohio-class Submarines (PHOTO) / I Predict President Trump Is About To Resign!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.