Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,045 members, 7,838,634 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Udom Lambasts Senator Akpabio, As PDP Mourns Exit Of Senate Minority Leader - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Udom Lambasts Senator Akpabio, As PDP Mourns Exit Of Senate Minority Leader (49803 Views)

How I Was Forced To Announce Okorocha Winner Of Senate Seat – INEC REC / Minority Leader, Senator Akpabio Visits President Buhari In London (Pictures) / Senator Akpabio To Be Formally Received Into APC On Thursday - APC UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Udom Lambasts Senator Akpabio, As PDP Mourns Exit Of Senate Minority Leader by blacknp(m): 1:25pm On Aug 05, 2018
nzeobi:
the same PDP members APC accused of looting are the ones they are celebrating their defections. politics in nigeria is all about personal interest, i pity nairaland warriors who waste their energy and time defending those who do not care about them.
Keep quiet show me anywhere in any publication from 2015 till date were Governor Udom said money was missing from his predecessors reign in Akwa Ibom?

1 Like

Re: Udom Lambasts Senator Akpabio, As PDP Mourns Exit Of Senate Minority Leader by megareal: 1:25pm On Aug 05, 2018
Uzosaint:
Udom should know he was dining with d devil from d onset he ought to continue playing with d card in fact for nothing else d man made u win@d supreme court, Udom Emmanuel is an ingrate.

Please leave that story, Udom has been using more than seventy percent of the states' allocation to pay back Akpabio's debts. Reason why he can't do a lot of things needed. There is just so much anyone can take. He,'s been covering Akpabio's ass yet Akpabio still wants to use him as an errand boy.
He has done the main thing they brought him in for, cover our darn asses, so why can't they leave him in peace?

Those in Akwa Ibom understand what's going on. The only funny thing is how Akpabio will relate with Umana Umana and Nsima Ekere, men he virtually insulted and made pariahs in the state.

1 Like

Re: Udom Lambasts Senator Akpabio, As PDP Mourns Exit Of Senate Minority Leader by megareal: 1:29pm On Aug 05, 2018
sacramento1212:

Yes Ibibio calls the shot in Akwa Ibom and forget the way Akpabio insulted victor attah when he was sworn in as the governor. All the resources he looted between 2007 to 2015, victor attah worked for it. The problem i have with the ibibios is their lack of unity but with the way Akpabio treated an avaerage ibibio in the land, it has further caused enemity between an average annang man and ibibio. But i believe ibibios have learnt their lessons and have commenced strategizing to regain back their stand in the state.

Akpabio is only a god in Ikot Ekpene senatorial district. Eket and Uyo senatorial district don’t love him.

You know the works and Udom has shown wisdom in going back to Attah. The Ibibios will never forget in a hurry what they went through in the hands of Akpabio. Reason everyone supported Udom is cause Onna is Ibibio despite belonging to Eket senatorial district.

2 Likes

Re: Udom Lambasts Senator Akpabio, As PDP Mourns Exit Of Senate Minority Leader by blacknp(m): 1:29pm On Aug 05, 2018
nzeobi:

is he no longer corrupt ?
you are celebrating now but if tomorrow he finds APC unfavourable and returns to PDP you will still accuse him just like you accused saraki
It wouldn't matter anyone if he returns to pdp in future,Udom will be ousted, President Buhari will be re elected,the deed would have been accomplished.

2 Likes

Re: Udom Lambasts Senator Akpabio, As PDP Mourns Exit Of Senate Minority Leader by Zikachat(m): 1:33pm On Aug 05, 2018
which kind wahala is this
Re: Udom Lambasts Senator Akpabio, As PDP Mourns Exit Of Senate Minority Leader by Ojiofor: 1:37pm On Aug 05, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

una neva see something grin grin They signed Lukaku(Saraki) last week but lost MESSI(Akpabio) This week....

Umana Umana, Nsere Ime, Udo Udoma and Akpabio in Akwa Ibom....I can only say RIP To PDP in Akwa Ibom...

Saraki the Maradona can't be compared with one legged player like Akpabio whose governor called greedy and he is decamping alone while Saraki the Diego Armando Maradona decamped with a whole state and half of senate members.
Re: Udom Lambasts Senator Akpabio, As PDP Mourns Exit Of Senate Minority Leader by lielbree: 1:42pm On Aug 05, 2018
Akpabio.... I thought u were smarter than this. It won't be well with u in apc
Re: Udom Lambasts Senator Akpabio, As PDP Mourns Exit Of Senate Minority Leader by sacramento1212: 1:44pm On Aug 05, 2018
megareal:

You know the works and Udom has shown wisdom in going back to Attah. The Ibibios will never forget in a hurry what they went through in the hands of Akpabio. Reason everyone supported Udom is cause Onna is Ibibio despite belonging to Eket senatorial district.

Correct and despite knowing that Udom was brought in by akpabio, the Ibibios still went ahead to vote for him. So the earlier Ibibios unite, the better for all of us. The damage done by Akpabio, his family and inlaws is a complete slap on the face of an average Ibibio. They turned the entire state into a family affair and ensured that Annangs got key positions in his tenure. I don't blame them anyway but it's an eye opener for we Ibibios to sit up.

1 Like

Re: Udom Lambasts Senator Akpabio, As PDP Mourns Exit Of Senate Minority Leader by otokx(m): 1:51pm On Aug 05, 2018
seanfer:

APC did not participate in the last LGA elections in Rivers State... So which money are you saying was given to Ameachi?

that is how they expose themselves.

1 Like

Re: Udom Lambasts Senator Akpabio, As PDP Mourns Exit Of Senate Minority Leader by megareal: 1:55pm On Aug 05, 2018
sacramento1212:

Correct and despite knowing that Udom was brought in by akpabio, the Ibibios still went ahead to vote for him. So the earlier Ibibios unite, the better for all of us. The damage done by Akpabio, his family and inlaws is a complete slap on the face of an average Ibibio. They turned the entire state into a family affair and ensured that Annangs got key positions in his tenure. I don't blame them anyway but it's an eye opener for we Ibibios to sit up.
I swear the state became a family affair. The damage done will take years to undo especially in the areas of employment, scholarships and other key advancement programs by the then government.

My problem is the pull you down syndrome of the typical Ibibio man. Let's hope for and continue to preach unity.
Re: Udom Lambasts Senator Akpabio, As PDP Mourns Exit Of Senate Minority Leader by senatordave1(m): 2:00pm On Aug 05, 2018
sacramento1212:

That is secondary.the primary thing now is that buhari wil get 70% of annang votes,get the votes of oron,eastern obolo,ibeno,part of ikot abasi and parts of ibibio votes which will give buhari at least 45%.whether apc wins nass seats or governorship is secondary
Re: Udom Lambasts Senator Akpabio, As PDP Mourns Exit Of Senate Minority Leader by senatordave1(m): 2:01pm On Aug 05, 2018
megareal:

I swear the state became a family affair. The damage done will take years to undo especially in the areas of employment, scholarships and other key advancement programs by the then government.

My problem is the pull you down syndrome of the typical Ibibio man. Let's hope for and continue to preach unity.
Despite that,akpabio is aks greatest governor and a political deity
Re: Udom Lambasts Senator Akpabio, As PDP Mourns Exit Of Senate Minority Leader by Cjrane2: 2:04pm On Aug 05, 2018
No need to blast Akpabio.

He will come back to the PDP to avoid EFCC scrutiny and prosecution after 2019.

The man is only trying to preserve his loot from being confiscated by the APC government through EFCC

1 Like

Re: Udom Lambasts Senator Akpabio, As PDP Mourns Exit Of Senate Minority Leader by chernest2002: 2:11pm On Aug 05, 2018
He will be baptized on Thursday and he Will become a saint. grin
Re: Udom Lambasts Senator Akpabio, As PDP Mourns Exit Of Senate Minority Leader by princesweetman2(m): 2:15pm On Aug 05, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

una neva see something grin grin They signed Lukaku(Saraki) last week but lost MESSI(Akpabio) This week....

Very good description political friend.

Do well to mention me in heat of d moments.
Re: Udom Lambasts Senator Akpabio, As PDP Mourns Exit Of Senate Minority Leader by sacramento1212: 2:22pm On Aug 05, 2018
megareal:

Ibibios have learnt their lesson and Akpabio being a former governor really show us pepper because he was underrated. Unity is the key which is lacking within the ibibios but that’s not the case with the minorities. Annang speak one voice and same with Oron nation. But it is going to be a tough battle in the year 2019 and Udom needs to dakada grin
Re: Udom Lambasts Senator Akpabio, As PDP Mourns Exit Of Senate Minority Leader by sacramento1212: 2:24pm On Aug 05, 2018
senatordave1:

That is secondary.the primary thing now is that buhari wil get 70% of annang votes,get the votes of oron,eastern obolo,ibeno,part of ikot abasi and parts of ibibio votes which will give buhari at least 45%.whether apc wins nass seats or governorship is secondary

Bro, forget the current position of thing in the state level, things won’t be the same in the Federal level. But let us watch and see.
Re: Udom Lambasts Senator Akpabio, As PDP Mourns Exit Of Senate Minority Leader by mildflame: 2:25pm On Aug 05, 2018
Better go and join APC if you wanna be relevant
Re: Udom Lambasts Senator Akpabio, As PDP Mourns Exit Of Senate Minority Leader by Hemaah: 2:36pm On Aug 05, 2018
Now I know that this politicians are not wise. That man call Akpabio is on a mission to bury APC , he want to capture them, destroy them and return to PDP. For those saying APC will take over AKS ...... Its a big joke let see how its gonna play out
Re: Udom Lambasts Senator Akpabio, As PDP Mourns Exit Of Senate Minority Leader by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 05, 2018
LordAdam16:

Them dey find oil money wen go supplement CBN+Lag+Kano. Problem is that they went for the wrong person.

All it takes is for GEJ to show up for Udom's re-election final campaign and it's game over. Moreover, Akwa Ibom has a zoning agreement.

Akpabio is simply looking after his own interest and it's smart. Depending on who wins in 2019, he might decamp (PDP will still welcome him with open arms; after all he stood by GEJ when Saraki et al didn't) or continue to build his stock in APC.

The SS is playing long-term. Even in Delta, APC is making some inroads and the elite is giving them leash, because we all know our end game. We're simply borrowing a leaf from the North's book. Same Dankwambo that's hoping for 2m votes in PH and DT is same Dankwambo that campaigned for Buhari even though he was a PDP governorship aspirant in 2015.

The federal money APC is making noise about is ours, so we MUST take our share and give them false hopes. Buhari will not win any SS state (except Edo), but we'd flex with his campaign money. We no come this life kon set kite for any body or region.

-Lord
guy remove edo there,he didn't win last time when oshiomole was the governor and spent billions to sponsor him,its now when everyone hates him that he will win?

1 Like

Re: Udom Lambasts Senator Akpabio, As PDP Mourns Exit Of Senate Minority Leader by Jabioro: 2:47pm On Aug 05, 2018
Geniro:

Stop saying Jargons. Akpabio is mighty but outside AKS he doesn't decide what happens elsewhere in the SS.
So also Saraki does not control anything beyong llorin..

1 Like

Re: Udom Lambasts Senator Akpabio, As PDP Mourns Exit Of Senate Minority Leader by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 05, 2018
michealewela:
it was rigged...
You mean the governorship election or the 2015 presidential election??
The presidential election wasn't ringed cos APC Governor in person of Oshiomole was in charge.
The Governorship election was ringed in favor of APC.
We all knows what await APC in Edo state sooner or later
Re: Udom Lambasts Senator Akpabio, As PDP Mourns Exit Of Senate Minority Leader by Nosaghae(m): 4:03pm On Aug 05, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Umana Umana, Nsere Ime, Udo Udoma and Akpabio in Akwa Ibom....I can only say RIP To PDP in Akwa Ibom...

This is the disease killing APC supporters like you, you don't know what you want.
So akpabio that was a stakeholder in 'corrupt PDP' don automatically turn to messi now that he is moving to APC.
This country can never be liberated from the shackles of the elites because of hypocrites like you
Re: Udom Lambasts Senator Akpabio, As PDP Mourns Exit Of Senate Minority Leader by Myself2(m): 4:17pm On Aug 05, 2018
kahal29:
Udom Pls take it easy Oooooo cos this might not end well.

Don't mind him, he didn't manage the situation well. It's not only in Nigeria, if somebody is your godfather, then you bend over backwards to please him.PERIOD. If not for Mrs Akpabio who introduced Udom to then Gov Akpabio, and Akpabio agreed to groom Udom the banker and made him governor, would he have ever become governor in his life ??
Look at Gov Abdulfatah Ahmed, he is ever so loyal to Saraki and everyone is happy.This pride will consume Udom Emmanuel, as soon as Buhari is voted out, Akpabio will return to the PDP, this is the larger game plan

1 Like

Re: Udom Lambasts Senator Akpabio, As PDP Mourns Exit Of Senate Minority Leader by Adesolomon2014(m): 4:26pm On Aug 05, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

I swear 'U ar on point'. grin
Re: Udom Lambasts Senator Akpabio, As PDP Mourns Exit Of Senate Minority Leader by Justinah4real(f): 5:05pm On Aug 05, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Re: Udom Lambasts Senator Akpabio, As PDP Mourns Exit Of Senate Minority Leader by princejones(m): 6:09pm On Aug 05, 2018
All we know is that Senator Akpabio has a human heart and is a compassionate fellow and is well loved by his people

1 Like

Re: Udom Lambasts Senator Akpabio, As PDP Mourns Exit Of Senate Minority Leader by castancassy2(m): 6:16pm On Aug 05, 2018
If akpabio can defect. That means dey ar after there pocket. Can't u see he is leaving because of senate president seat. Am tired of politicians.
Re: Udom Lambasts Senator Akpabio, As PDP Mourns Exit Of Senate Minority Leader by Shukuakukobambi: 6:19pm On Aug 05, 2018
Ojiofor:

Saraki the Maradona can't be compared with one legged player like Akpabio whose governor called greedy and he is decamping alone while Saraki the Diego Armando Maradona decamped with a whole state and half of senate members.

I like the way you're hyping Bukola Saraki and denigrating godswill Akpabio cheesy

Afonja dey very talented in political gamesmanship and Bukola is one of the best cheesy
Re: Udom Lambasts Senator Akpabio, As PDP Mourns Exit Of Senate Minority Leader by Ojiofor: 6:29pm On Aug 05, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

I like the way you're hyping Bukola Saraki and denigrating godswill Akpabio cheesy

Afonja dey very talented in political gamesmanship and Bukola is one of the best cheesy

Wharrever!

This is the hypocrisy of your government in pictures.

Re: Udom Lambasts Senator Akpabio, As PDP Mourns Exit Of Senate Minority Leader by LordAdam16: 6:30pm On Aug 05, 2018
razmedra:
guy remove edo there,he didn't win last time when oshiomole was the governor and spent billions to sponsor him,its now when everyone hates him that he will win?

E go rig am.

-Lord
Re: Udom Lambasts Senator Akpabio, As PDP Mourns Exit Of Senate Minority Leader by LordAdam16: 6:32pm On Aug 05, 2018
seanfer:

APC did not participate in the last LGA elections in Rivers State... So which money are you saying was given to Ameachi?

Oga I don't waste my time with the uninformed.

-Lord

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

David Mark Wearing Neck POP. Joins Fayose And Olisah Metuh's Gang / Lovely Photos Of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife / Adeosun & Hameed-Ali Inspect New Technology For NCS At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.