Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

How To Apply For Google Adsense And Actually Get It - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Apply For Google Adsense And Actually Get It (319 Views)

When does one's new book actually get sales on Amazon Kdp? / Finally, How To Write Copies That Actually Get You Sales - Triple Your Profits / Can Someone Actually Get Financial Assistance On This Faceless Site? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Apply For Google Adsense And Actually Get It by Nobody: 2:17am On Aug 05, 2018

As a blogger , you have certainly heard of The Google Adsense program. I assume You want to apply for Adsense to make some money from your blog and enjoy the life you always dream of?

Who does not anyway? It's the dream of every blogger to get AdSense approved.

But, wait..

It's not that easy. Google AdSense is very strict when it comes to approving new application. Everyone is trying to trick AdSense to get approved so they have made the process very hard. But don't worry. In this article, I’m going to share with you this complete step by step guide on everything that you need to do before applying for Google AdSense program to actually get approved.

THINGS TO DO BEFORE APPLYING FOR GOOGLE ADSENSE
1. Create a Well Designed Website
You are more likely to get approved if you have a great looking theme or site.  I recommend using a premium theme (if using WordPress) if possible.  You can still use a free theme, but do your best to find one that looks high quality.

Your blog design matters a lot. It should be professional and not like a messy photo gallery. A clean, professional and fast-loading design is appreciated by Google.

When you visit a website what’s the first thing you look for? It’s blog design.

You’ve to build a good first impression on your blog readers to engage them.

Your blog design is the biggest thing after content. This represents your expertise, experience, and professionalism. It should have following features:

Simple and professional
Easy to navigate
Proper menus
No useless items in sidebar or footer
Search engine friendly
Fast loading
Make sure  your website is clean, with some white spaces. Whitespace, also known as negative space, is a part of the page that has been left unmarked, left blank or the page's empty space. In the world of web designing, white space refers to the space between images, columns, text, graphics, and other components.

Finally, to give your site an extra boost on the “look” score, I recommend having a logo designed.  You can do it yourself, or you can hire someone on Fiverr.com. (I do my designs myself).  For $5 you can take a generic theme and make it look much nicer with a custom logo.

Overall, make sure that your site is fully developed with content, logo, layout changes BEFORE you submit the site to Google.

2. Create Valuable And High Quality Contents
Google wants to know that you have a valuable resource!  So, in order to increase your chances of approval, you need to create original, articulate, and useful content! Google loves the blog who are providing high-quality content and their visitors are enjoying it.  You should never aim to just throw up some Spam content that's not useful.

This should go without saying for any website; I can guarantee you that people have applied to Google Adsense with autoblogs, or copied articles from EzineArticles.com.  Then they wonder why they didn't get approved.  You want to make sure your content is extremely valuable so that you can get an Adsense approval, but also so that search engines rank your content well and give it the viewers that it deserves. Keep in mind that your application will be reviewed by humans and you have to impress them to get approved by AdSense.

A high-quality content…
is unique and original
with proper headings and bullet lists
free from grammar and spelling mistakes
is long enough
useful and informative
My advice is to have at least 10 well-written articles of 600 words or more each on your site before applying.

What should be the minimum number of posts before applying for Google AdSense? There is no confirmed answer.

Not even one.

Because I have seen very established blogs with 300+ posts and their owners saying that Google AdSense is rejecting them while somewhere bloggers with few posts or even less than 10 are enjoying making money with AdSense.

3. Create A Privacy Policy
The Next thing you will need to apply for Google AdSense and get approval is the privacy policy of your blog or website. If you don’t have it you cannot get approval. Simple as that.

Why is it important?

It’s a requirement of AdSense and secondly, this privacy policy means you are not a scam and gives the sense of a serious business. Google will check the rest of the conditions only if you have this policy.

A privacy actually describes to your readers what they will get on your blog , what they should do and what they should not. So obviously there is nothing bad in having a privacy policy.

You can write it yourself or find a Privacy Policy Generator online (You don’t need a lawyer). The privacy policy needs to include this information supplied by Google here.  You can find a free privacy policy generator here.

Check out my privacy policy page for some ideas...

Note: Some hyperlinks to links might not show up here. Follow the link here to continuehttps://www.paulsinsight.com/how-to-apply-for-google-adsense-and-get-it/
Re: How To Apply For Google Adsense And Actually Get It by sunnynet(m): 2:24am On Aug 05, 2018
Re: How To Apply For Google Adsense And Actually Get It by Davidtolu1: 4:17am On Aug 05, 2018
Hello everyone....am sure you have heard about wakanda.ng....if you have not please visit wakanda.ng and get paid for reading,commenting and also sharing post ....visit https://wakanda.ng/affiliate-register/?ref=Davidtolu1 and register for the affiliate program to earn over 30k weekly and thank me later for this great opportunity...thanks

(1) (Reply)

Online Jobs 30_50k Monthly / Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Phd: Beacon Of Hope For Msmes / Make Easy Money Online Through This Platform.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.