Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,942 members, 7,841,618 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Eagles Must Apply Pressure Says Christian Chukwu - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Eagles Must Apply Pressure Says Christian Chukwu (2464 Views)

Christian Chukwu - "Super Eagles Are Inexperienced" / Christian Chukwu - "Super Eagles Are Inexperienced" / Kanu, Utaka, Better Than Drogba - Christian Chukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eagles Must Apply Pressure Says Christian Chukwu by johndavid1(m): 6:00pm On Jun 20, 2010
mikeansy:

Chairman Chukwu's advice is a little belated

Mount pressure in other to achieve what?

Mount pressure when our world cup is over?
na you make am over? angry angry
Re: Eagles Must Apply Pressure Says Christian Chukwu by comechop(m): 7:23pm On Jun 20, 2010
wow some e-dee-ot mod took off my post. Power tripping eh
Re: Eagles Must Apply Pressure Says Christian Chukwu by CarlosVent(m): 11:21pm On Jun 20, 2010
he is right listen to him
Re: Eagles Must Apply Pressure Says Christian Chukwu by kobikwelu(m): 12:19am On Jun 21, 2010
talk about template tactics,

everybody knows that
Re: Eagles Must Apply Pressure Says Christian Chukwu by Riot5000: 6:04am On Jun 21, 2010
I BET EVERYONE THE SUPER TURKEYS WOULD LOSE TO GREECE, AND I AM BETTING AGAIN THEY WILL LOSE THEIR NEXT MATCH TO KOREA.
What a joke, just like ANYTHING else Nigeria does.

FLASHBACK; I TOLD YOU ALL.
THESE FOOLS PRAYED WHILE S. KOREA PLANNED THEIR NEXT STRATEGY.
Nigeria, WHAT A JOKE!
Re: Eagles Must Apply Pressure Says Christian Chukwu by defemz(m): 7:41am On Jun 21, 2010
Nigeria Super Eagle can never defeat the South Korean. I am not being pessimistic, some things are just not possible.
Re: Eagles Must Apply Pressure Says Christian Chukwu by babsmii(m): 9:00am On Jun 21, 2010
pressure! lmfao
what are the super chickens capable of??
Re: Eagles Must Apply Pressure Says Christian Chukwu by bisiaet: 12:48pm On Jun 21, 2010
Thanks very much Chukwu but the truth is where will the pressure come? Because when they ahve the opportunity it was blew away and a saga of near karate was on the show I dont really see where the presure is going to come or who is going to mount the presure on the Korea to be honest.
Re: Eagles Must Apply Pressure Says Christian Chukwu by MAYOWAAK: 1:30pm On Jun 21, 2010
Judge to child: Do you want to live with your mother?

Child: No

Judge: Why?

Child: She beats me.

Judge: Okay, so you want to live with dad?

Child: No

Judge: Why not?

Child: He beats me too.

Judge: So who do you want to live with?

Child: SUPER EAGLES!

Judge: SUPER EAGLES? WHY??

Child: They never beat anyone!
Re: Eagles Must Apply Pressure Says Christian Chukwu by Jencejyde(m): 1:54pm On Jun 21, 2010
mbulela:

People dey talk, Chukwu too dey talk.
I beg make i hear word.
At least he has won The AFCON for Nigeria.

Primegold:

I have always wondered why discussions on this forum almost always turns to insults?

Someone is asking who Chukwu is to comment on football in Nigeria. You can disagree with what he has to say - you are to entitled to your opinion -but to denigrate someone just because you disagree with his comment shows poor upbringing.

If informed people like Chukwu, Odegbami, Okocha, Finidi, Siasia, Adokie,Garba Lawal, Yekini, etc cannot comment on Nigeria football, then who can?

If you don't know who Christian Chukwu is, pls go and find out.

Well said, God bless u!

True talk from Mr Chukwu but my question is "Is it not a little too late for them to put pressure and press up the pitch?" I can understand the point you are making from a players perspective but honestly, i haven't seen the type of AGGRESSIVE MIDFIELD PRESSING AND MARKING in any of these players in the present squad. Giving an opponent more than five seconds on the ball is a crime in modern day football, which suffices that most of our players ARE NOT FIT ENUFF to do this and only teams willing to disrespect the opponent and give you only a maximum of five seconds on the ball through 90 minutes are serious contenders for the trophy.
Re: Eagles Must Apply Pressure Says Christian Chukwu by Ranoscky(m): 2:03pm On Jun 21, 2010
All of una wey dey wind una mouth like D way wey stripper's dey wind dia backside, if naija 1st score against korea now, na una go 1st open una mouth wey wide like hipopotemus dey shout GOAL! but D advantage wey dey dia be say, anybody wey carry dead body dey pass 4 road dat time go happy tire b'cos after una shout GOAL finish D loudness of D shout go wake D daed body up. so make una no make noise again, we all na flygerians and we know ourselfs wella.  wink
Re: Eagles Must Apply Pressure Says Christian Chukwu by mamagee3(f): 4:53pm On Jun 21, 2010
Pressure or no pressure, Super Eagles sucks, plain and simple!

And the only remedy to their improvement is if they practice more often.

The immediate removal of Haruna and Obasi along with Yobo. grin grin

Yobo sucks as a Captain and defender. . .Haruna and Obasi suck all round.
Re: Eagles Must Apply Pressure Says Christian Chukwu by deb(m): 5:12pm On Jun 21, 2010
Well, Chukwu might have made a valid point but I remember the Eagles were no good under him. The same Eagles that was in disarray under him
scored 10goals in two matches of the 2006 world cup qualifiers when Eguavoen took over. It was a complete turn around with Eguavoen and we could
have probably qualified if he had been sacked early enough by NFF then

(1) (2) (Reply)

Car Racing- What Are Its Benefits To The Body? / How To Make Steady Secured Winnings In Any Online Football Betting(see Proof) / Wayne Rooney Made His 500th Appearance Yesterday (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.