Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,495 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

RCCG Sunday School Teacher’s Manual For August 5, 2018 Today Lesson 49 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Sunday School Teacher’s Manual For August 5, 2018 Today Lesson 49 (444 Views)

Lesson 49: RCCG Sunday School Teacher’s Manual [2nd August, 2020] / RCCG Convention 2019: "And God Said" - August 5 - 11th / RCCG Sunday School Teacher's Manual 7th January Lesson 19 : Topic - GAMBLING (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

RCCG Sunday School Teacher’s Manual For August 5, 2018 Today Lesson 49 by Lovestories1: 6:31am On Aug 05, 2018
RCCG Sunday School TEACHER’s Manual For August 5, 2018 Lesson 49 : Topic – The Marriage Supper of the Lamb

TOPIC: The Marriage Supper of the Lamb

Opening Prayer: Father, do not let and my Sunday School Members miss the marriage super of the Lamb, in Jesus’ name. (Scroll down for RCCG Sunday School Manual 5th August, 2018 Hymn)

Bible Passage: Revelation 19:1-14 (RCCG Sunday School TEACHER’s Manual August 5 2018)
1 And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God:
2 For true and righteous are his judgments: for he hath judged the great LovePeddler, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand.
3 And again they said, Alleluia. And her smoke rose up for ever and ever.
4 And the four and twenty elders and the four beasts fell down and worshipped God that sat on the throne, saying, Amen; Alleluia.
5 And a voice came out of the throne, saying, Praise our God, all ye his servants, and ye that fear him, both small and great.
6 And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.
7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.
8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.
9 And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.
10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.
11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

MEMORY VERSE: “And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.” – Revelation 19:9b

LESSON INTRODUCTION:

Marriage, in this context, symbolises the union between Christ and the Church. (Ephesians 5:22-32). It is, however, important to note that the Marriage Supper of the Lamb is the next event after the second coming of Christ for the saints. May the Holy Spirit teach us and bless us richly as we look at this topic in details. (Daniel 7:13; 1Tim. 6:14; Acts 1:10-11).

TEXT REVIEW: REVELATION 19:1-14

Blessed are they which are called into the Marriage Supper of the Lamb. Rev. 19:9
Who are these?
i. Those who fear God. Rev. 19:5
ii. All God’s servants (small & great). Rev. 19:5
iii. The saints of Christ who clothe themselves with the righteousness of
Christ. Rev. 19:8
iv. Those who have been redeemed by the blood of the Lamb. Rev. 19:13
v. Those who bear the testimony of Jesus. Rev. 19:10
vi. Those who have not corrupted themselves with fornication. Rev. 19:2

LESSONS OUTLINES

1. What, when and where is the marriage?
2. Importance and qualifications for the marriage
WHAT, WHEN AND WHERE IS THE MARRIAGE?

,continue the lesson here https://www.muyilight.com/2018/08/rccg-sunday-school-teachers-manual-for.html

(1) (Reply)

90(ninety) Days Walk With God! Oct 3rd - Dec 31st. / Why We Killed Red Cross Aid Worker, Hauwa Leman: Boko Haram / BRAND NEW !!!!musical Instruments For Sale..clearance !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.