Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

90(ninety) Days Walk With God! Oct 3rd - Dec 31st. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 90(ninety) Days Walk With God! Oct 3rd - Dec 31st. (443 Views)

WHY Must You Goto Church On Dec 31st Night??? / Asu Ekiye: Gospel Artistes Are Arrogant; Ninety-Nine Percent Of Them Are Poor / Daily Christian Nuggets For A Pleasant Walk With God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

90(ninety) Days Walk With God! Oct 3rd - Dec 31st. by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 04, 2018
90 Days Walk With God

Habakkuk 2:1-3 _"I will stand upon my watch, and set me upon the tower, and will watch to see what he will say unto me, and what I shall answer when I am reproved. And the LORD answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it. For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.

Are you ready for a Divine Encounter, Are you ready for a Supernatural upliftment? Are you ready to dine with the Ancient Spirit of the Creator, then join us, as we walk with God, in prayers and fasting and studying the word of God from _3rd October to 31st December 2018_

What is hidden shall be uncovered! What is spoken in the secret chamber
Shall be heard on the rooftops!
The Spirit of God shall reveal all things,
The truth shall come to Light
And darkness shall be dispersed!
Your miracles shall be delivered, Your expected blessings you shall not mis.
Generations shall hear and their hearts shall fear,
Because by His Spirit the Lord will do a New thing in Zion, Amen.There's a lady here, you are not tall, dark in complexion, there's a battle of marital failure in your life, you look executive, men will come to you but after taking your money they will run away leaving you, today I decree total victory upon that evil battle in your life in the name of Jesus, Amen.

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY
HAPPY NEW MONTH
STAY BLESSED
- T.R FRED
Re: 90(ninety) Days Walk With God! Oct 3rd - Dec 31st. by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 04, 2018
(90 Days Walk With God)
DAY 1
TOPIC : BECAUSE YE ARE STRONG

Text : _I have written to you, young men because ye are strong and the word of God abides in you, and you have overcome the wicked one._ 1 John 2:14b

What does it mean to be strong? to be strong means to be full of strength and power, Jesus said will a man attack a strong man's house and take him captive except he himself is stronger *Matthew 12:29*. The scripture says young men, ye are strong, and the word of God abides in you, you can't be strong if you don't have the Word of God in you, you can't be strong if you don't tarry at his feet, you won't be able to overcome the wicked one except you have the word of His power on your inside, through it then you can overcome the wicked one, you can shake the kingdom of darkness and make the demons tremble, you can subjugate the devil's and put them under your feet where they belong.

Do you want to be strong? Yes you are strong because for as many as received Him He gave them power to become sons of God *John 1:12*, but if you haven't receive him into your life, then you are not strong and you need to accept Him now, maybe there was a time you received Him and now you've all gone on your own ways, you need to take a halt and receive Jesus as your personal Lord and Savior today, don't make that decision tomorrow let it be now, let Him take over your life fully and totally, so that He can make you strong and make you to overcome the wicked one.
We that we are in Him are strong and we have overcome the wicked one, because greater His is Word that is in us than he that's in the World. Dare to become strong in Him today and see yourself ride over the tides of life even as you overcome the wicked one, for Christ is our power and our strength, Amen.

GOOD MORNING FRIENDS.
Have a great Day.
-T. R Fred.
Re: 90(ninety) Days Walk With God! Oct 3rd - Dec 31st. by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 04, 2018
(90 Days Walk With God)

DAY 2
TOPIC : Who is my Brother's, Sister's?

Text -: " _And He stretched out His hand towards His Disciples and said here are My mother and My brothers, for whoever does the will of My Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother_"

Jesus was told by the people around Him that His family, His mother and brothers were there to see Him but He quickly corrected them and said, there's no brother, sister or mother to me except he that does the will of God. Now, you may have coined out a beautiful name in association to Christ and His kingdom for yourself, you may have tagged the title of Pastor, Apostle, Senior Elder Bishop or whatever to your name but the question is are you truly doing the will of God? Do God really know you? sincerely, if you are not doing the will of God if you are not walking in the commandments of God, you will just be deceiving yourself because walking in these commandments and in His will, this will bring a seal of sonship, the family seal upon you, not by you walking in one big title or the other.

The scripture says having this seal, the LORD knows those who are His 2 Timothy 2:19, don't be deceived by title and big bibles they carry about, some are there as wolves in sheep clothings, some are filled with darkness rather than the light of God, some don't even know how they got to the position of leadership in the church they just found themselves there, don't walk on their path rather search yourself, am I really walking in the will of God, am I really doing what God has desired me to do, if the trumpet sound today will I be able to make it to the Kingdom of our dear Father, Jesus says not everyone that calls me LORD will enter into my Kingdom but He that does the will of my Father Matthew 7:21_, you can see that doing the will of the Father is paramount into being part of the family. Many will be shocked on that day because they thinking they belong to the family of God but are not even known in a bit, in Matthew 7:23 Jesus says "therefore I will declare unto them, I never knew you, depart from me, you who practice lawlessness."

This is one reason why you have to check yourself daily, are you still walking in the will of God, are you still part of the family, are you still being named among the brethren in the Heaven's, are you still following the commandments of God? hope you haven't gone your own way and forsake the kingdom like demas, hope you haven't let worldly desires and affections sway you from the path of righteousness? Kindly check yourself now, and verify that you still belong to the family of God, that you can still be called a brother or sister in the fold, if not make amendment now, go on your knees and ask God to lead you back home, into the family, and stay strong and firm in the faith, may the peace of God that surpass all knowledge flood your heart and home today in the name of Jesus, Amen.

GOOD MORNING FRIENDS.
Have a great Day.
-T. R Fred.
Re: 90(ninety) Days Walk With God! Oct 3rd - Dec 31st. by Nobody: 6:56am On Oct 05, 2018
(90 Days Walk With God)

DAY 3
TOPIC : GUIDE YOUR HEART

Text- _"Guide your heart with all diligence for out of it proceeds the issues of life"
- Proverb 4:23

Your heart is the treasure house where great thoughts both good and evil emanate from, it's the point where plans are orchestrated before they materialise in the physical and are executed, so you have to be careful of what you entertained into your heart, you have to be very careful of what you fill your heart with because what ever you fill your heart is what will come out from it and whatever comes out of your heart will either make you or mar you *Mark 7:19-23*. A lustful thought of pleasure from your heart is a sin, a feeling of hatred towards someone else will also defiles you, this things the devil may want to put into your heart when he comes to tempt you but resist him, the scripture says _"casting down imaginations and every high thing that exalt itself against the knowledge of God *and bringing into captivity every thoughts to the obedience of Christ - 2 Corinthians 10:4.*"_ you can only do that by filling your heart with the Word of God. Those evil thoughts will come but you will have to pull them down, you will have to subdue them lest they defiles you.

Fill your heart with the Word of God, so that when evil and unseemly thoughts wants to arise you can subdue it by the Word of God on your inside.
There are so many things out there that we hear on daily basis so many strange things happening that are directly opposite to the Word of God, don't fill such in your heart, don't ponder on such to act, rather stand on the Word and let it be your guide, let it be your compass, let it be the reason for your actions, let it fill your mouth even as it proceeds from you so you will be able to answer everyone accordingly and act rightly, guide your act diligently in all your daily endeavors and remain steadfast in Christ, Amen.

GOOD MORNING FRIENDS.
Have a great Day.
-T. R Fred.
Re: 90(ninety) Days Walk With God! Oct 3rd - Dec 31st. by Nobody: 2:06am On Oct 06, 2018
(90 Days Walk With God)*

DAY 4
TOPIC -: Without Me You Can Do Nothing*

John 15:5 _"I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing"

We have been united with Christ in the Spirit at the point of redemption, therefore our lives have changed, our status have changed, because we have been intertwined with him everything about us has changed. We are not the one at the front while Jesus is at the back, we are not the one at the edge while Jesus is at the rear, we are not the one at the left while Jesus is at the right, we are the one carrying Jesus within us and with us to wherever we go, wherever we are, in whatever situation we find ourselves He's there, we are connected to Him, whatever happens to us Jesus knows, and we can do nothing without Him, and that's the truth.

The scripture says in John 1:4 _"without him was nothing made that was made"_. Even in creation without Him nothing will be done, there's nothing you can do without Him. As a believer our life source is Jesus, our strength is Jesus, our hope is Jesus, our Victory is Jesus, our Joy is Jesus, Jesus is our all in all, everything done outside Jesus is vanity and ends in nothingness, but with Jesus in your life you can do all things, you will make great exploits, you will make great accomplishments. Don't leave Jesus out of the equation in whatever you are doing, if you do you are heading for a fatal failure because without Him, you can do nothing. Attend to this today and endeavor to bring in Jesus into everything you are, it may be your business, family, marriage, or whatever because without Him you can do nothing, and has you remain steadfast in Him rooted in his Word and in His Love you shall rise above every situations in your life in the name of Jesus, Amen.

GOOD MORNING FRIENDS.
Have a great Day.
-T. R Fred.
Re: 90(ninety) Days Walk With God! Oct 3rd - Dec 31st. by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 08, 2018
(90 Days Walk With God)*

*Day 5*
*Topic -: COME, FOLLOW ME!

*Mark 10:21* - _"then Jesus looking at him, loved him and said to him 'one thing you lack: go your way, sell whatever you have and give to the poor and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, take up your cross and follow Me'_"

This man that the LORD is talking to here is a very rich man, who has a lot of possessions, property or whatever you can call it, being a learned fellow he understood the law from his youth and followed it religiously but something is amiss! He does not have the hope of eternal life in him and these he was looking for, when Jesus saw him, He told him the plain truth, He said _"sell what you have and give to the poor, then take up the cross and follow me"_ wow, when he heard it, he was sorrowful. Unknowingly Many Christians are in this man's situation. It's good to be rich but when that wealth flies away from you, will you still put your trust and hope in God? Don't cling to worldly riches, Don't let uncertain wealth becloud your eyes to see beyond the ephemeral.

Jesus says take up your cross and follow me. The assignment God has given to you in his household are you doing it at all, or how well are you doing it
*Matthew 12:30* - _"He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad."_
It's not just about going to church every now and then and jumping at every Pastor's word and after that return to your earthly endeavors, if you are not gathering with God you are doing yourself a great disservice. You need to look beyond this present life, look into the eternal and see how well to obtain it. Carry your cross daily, live a life worthy of eternal salvation, don't live your life entirely working for mammon (money), gather with Jesus into His kingdom and make treasures for yourself into eternal life, Amen.

GOOD MORNING FRIENDS
Do Have a Great Day
-T. R FRED
Re: 90(ninety) Days Walk With God! Oct 3rd - Dec 31st. by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 08, 2018
(90 Days Walk With God)*

DAY 6
Topic: - ATTEND TO SPIRITUAL GROWTH

*1 Peter 2:2* - _"As new born babies desire the sincere milk of the Word that ye may grow thereby."_

If the way you were when you newly gave your life to Christ is still the same way you are now, then there's a problem, if your walk with God last five years, last ten years is still the same today then there's a big problem because it shows you aren't growing in salvation. God desires you to grow from a baby to a fully matured Christian with good understanding and wisdom of the walks of our Faith.
Imagine you have a baby that grows an inch every 5years, you will be mad at such baby because by the time he's 20 he will still be looking like a baby, in the same manner God doesn't want you to remain a baby, He wants you to grow in his Word, that you may become a spiritual giant in the Land. Desire the sincere milk of the Word, give yourself to the studying of the scripture, give yourself to Its understanding, let it transform you from the inside out,

*Romans 12:2* - _"And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God"_
Give yourself to spiritual exercises, desire to hear from God, have a good relationship with the Holy Spirit, and you will see Him open you to new revelations every day, When you wake up in the morning, talk to the Holy Spirit, pray to the Father, study the Word, fill your mouth with the Word of God all day long, make prayers as you are on the road, speak in tongues and let the devil took to his heels, attimes take a fast for a day or two, give room for your spirit to grow, endeavor to become a spiritual warlord, do these consciously and consistently and you will see yourself waxing stronger and increasing in faith daily, that even the brethren will testify of God’s increasing grace on you, Amen.

GOOD MORNING FRIENDS
Do have a great Day
- T. R FRED
Re: 90(ninety) Days Walk With God! Oct 3rd - Dec 31st. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 09, 2018
(90 Days Walk With God)

DAY 7
Topic: - AS LITTLE CHILDREN

*Matthew 18:3* - _"Assuredly I say unto you, unless you are converted and become as little children you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven."_

Humility is very important in the kingdom of God. before you can attain some certain level even in life humility will be required from you, you will need to be humble and respect those that have gone ahead of you, you will need to respect the opinions of the people around you. What then is humility, it's the act of being humble, that is, not proud, arrogant, assuming, being modest. You as a child of God you don't have to be proud or arrogant, rather be humble as a little child. If God has given you some anointing that supercedes your predecessors that doesn't mean you should then be arrogant towards them, because you are the best singing act with a sonorous voice in the choir doesn't mean you should behave yourself uncomely as if without you nothing can be done.

The scripture says in 1 peter 5:5- _"for God resist the proud and gives grace to the humble."_ You have to learn how to act as a child in certain matters especially in dealing with people around you. When you study the lives of children and how they relate with their peers and people around them you will discover that they don't create enemies, they don't keep grudges, they share whatever they have with their friends, wherever you ask them to go they will go, whatever you ask them to do they will do even with joy. That's the reason why Jesus said we will need to be converted and be as little children, we will need to be humble to everyone around us, not with false humility but with humility that comes from the pure heart.

Attimes if God wants to elevate someone He test such with humility, He makes someone that's not even up to you either in age or position to treat you badly or lord some duties over you, if you pass that test of humility then your upliftment is sure, if not then you may have to wait for some other time. That's why we have to forget every title that we have put at the back of our name when dealing with God's people, because God can come to you through anyone. May true humility finds its way into our life and our expressions in the name of Jesus, Amen.

GOOD MORNING FRIENDS
Do have a great Day
- T. R FRED
Re: 90(ninety) Days Walk With God! Oct 3rd - Dec 31st. by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 10, 2018
(90 Days Walk With God)

DAY 8
Topic: - NO SHAME

*1 Peter 2:6 -:* _"Behold I lay in Zion, A chief corner stone, elect, precious and he who believes on Him will by no means be put to shame"_

I love the last part of that scriptural verse, it said he that believes in Him will not be ashamed, the question is have you believe in Him, have you trusted in Him, have you given your all in all to Him? He is the chief corner stone, He is preciously elected, He is everything to He who elected Him, therefore if you believe in Him and put your trust in Him, you will know no shame, you will know no regression, you will know failure, you will know no disappointment, because He doesn't disappoint, I'm not trying to make you feel good, I'm telling you what I have passed through and how He has rescued me and making me know no shame.

Jesus is the Chief corner stone and In whatever foundation you might want to lay, don't forget the chief corner stone, may it be in business, may it be in traveling abroad, maybe in obtaining some high profiles in the society, may it be in marriage, in your relationship with other people, don't leave the chief corner stone out of it, let Him be foundation of whatever you are doing, so that by the end of the day you won't be ashamed but have every course to glorify God, Amen.

GOOD MORNING FRIENDS
Do have a great Day
- T. R FRED

(1) (Reply)

Breaking!!!:Bible Museum Says Five Of Its Dead Sea Scrolls Are Fake!!! / Pastor Rolls Around Woman's Buttock, Touches Her While Casting Demons / What Was Your Response After Hearing God's Voice For The First Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.