Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Eastern Region Seaport And The South West Monopoly - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eastern Region Seaport And The South West Monopoly (2580 Views)

Peter Obi: We Will Decongest Lagos Seaport And Move To Other Seaports / Ibom Seaport And Industrial City / FG Moves To End DSTV's Monopoly, Says Multichoice Is Cheating Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eastern Region Seaport And The South West Monopoly by tiredoflife(m): 6:46am On Aug 05, 2018
Nigeria is not a country but an evil forest
A few years back we all spoke about the seaports in the Niger delta and the old eastern region
We asked why is everything passing through Lagos
Oil oh na Lagos
Cement oh na Lagos
Container oh na Lagos
And of course what will the people of the south west tell you.
Tell your governors
Ask them what are they doing with your allocations
If e pain u
Leave Lagos
Go to your fillage the Facebook agberos screamed.

After the civil war there was a blanket policy to frustrate the then Midwest and old eastern region based on their role played in the war.
Thats why many people began to say I am not Igbo
If u had ten million in ur account with one big pen from awolowo ur account will read twenty pounds
We had people in the Niger delta who were igbos before begin to deny their igboness
Many removed some letters from their names
Many renamed their villages
Some even tried so hard to undo their history so as to escape the pen of the evil man awolowo

Today we have many I am not Igbo tribe running like headless chickens in the old eastern regions and the Niger delta
Its was OK
As the slaves began to deny their fathers so they can at least be given bread crumbs
The sea was blocked
Nothing goes in
Till date shipping companies charge war zone charge if you don't want ur container in Lagos and want it moved further east of Lagos

But what changed
Why the sudden shout from ambode
When this blanket policy was made
Nigeria was about twenty to fifty million people
Today we are two hundred million
Lagos can't take it
Ambode knows the problem
Instead of the federal govt to listen to him
They came with a PPP and awarded a contract to DANGOTE
Build the road to toll gate
Cosmetic surgery solution
We are watching
Ambode no ask us again to ask our governors
No one is saying what are your reps doing in the national assembly
What is ur senator doing
Na only to chop money dem sabi
Now ambode directed it to the real culprit
The Fulani lead federal system of Nigeria
Person wey carry pikin toy lift am up make pikin no fit reach am to play
When hand tire am
Him go drop am
One Nigeria indeed
The evil forest

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Region Seaport And The South West Monopoly by kettykin: 6:55am On Aug 05, 2018
Will repairing the road Silver the congestion issue. Nigeria is using a solution for heart surgery to do brain surgery. I wish them luck

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Region Seaport And The South West Monopoly by Amberon11: 7:05am On Aug 05, 2018
Who told you they stopped being Igbo after the civil war? I have many ikwerre friends who have told me facts about the origin of their people. Let them be. From seaport matter you speedily jumped into other tribes and anti - igboness.

That being said, the issue of the seaports is a really sad one.

2 Likes

Re: Eastern Region Seaport And The South West Monopoly by tiredoflife(m): 7:11am On Aug 05, 2018
Amberon11:
Who told you they stopped being Igbo after the civil war? I have many ikwerre friends who have told me facts about the origin of their people. Let them be. From seaport matter you speedily jumped into other tribes and anti - igboness.

Oga don't go there
I am urohobo
The mid west didn't fire a shot as Biafran soldiers took Benin
Don't let me school u

Focos on the topic cool

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Region Seaport And The South West Monopoly by Amberon11: 7:16am On Aug 05, 2018
And you can't even spell the tribe you're claiming. "urohobo" indeed.

You should have focused on the topic by simply keeping it about seaports.

PS: you can't school me on something you don't know.
tiredoflife:

Oga don't go there
I am urohobo
The mid west didn't fire a shot as Biafran soldiers took Benin
Don't let me school u

Focos on the topic cool

3 Likes

Re: Eastern Region Seaport And The South West Monopoly by tiredoflife(m): 7:24am On Aug 05, 2018
Amberon11:
And you can't even spell the tribe you're claiming. "urohobo" indeed.

You should have focused on the topic by simply keeping it about seaports.

PS: you can't school me on something you don't know.

Weda my spelling is right or wrong
E no concern u

What do u think caused the Asaba massacre
Why do u think the natives came out to greet muritala and was waving one Nigeria flag
Why do u think he opened fire on harmless civilians after separating the women and children from the men

He was angry cos we the Midwest supported Biafra
We only backed out when major banjo and ojukwu argued for three days on who to be governor after Benin fell
The federal govt warned us that igbos are here to dominate us
And ojukwu being stupid went against major banjo
Instead of picking a native
Went to bring a col okonkwo as governor of Benin under Biafra
That's when the Niger delta revolted
And our officers wore their Nigerian army uniforms

And the amphibian force was formed with Gen Adekunle the black scorpion who was lead through the creeks

So again
I can go on and on
U have the spelling
I am the man of the tribe cool

3 Likes

Re: Eastern Region Seaport And The South West Monopoly by RevenGeMission: 8:36am On Aug 05, 2018
No matter how you try , They will always blame Yorubas even in their self inflicted suffering

Law makers , governors , et.c and they can't push for policies that'll favor them
Amberon11:

10 Likes

Re: Eastern Region Seaport And The South West Monopoly by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 05, 2018
The Onitsha port should be made operational. It is unfair to Ndigbo that that port is not operating at optimum capacity today.
Re: Eastern Region Seaport And The South West Monopoly by Strikethem: 9:07am On Aug 05, 2018
[s]
tiredoflife:
A few years back we all spoke about the seaports in the Niger delta and the old eastern region
Oil oh na Lagos
Cement oh na Lagos
Container oh na Lagos
Tell your governors
If e pain u
Leave Lagos

After the civil war there was a blanket policy to frustrate the then Midwest and old eastern region based on their role played in the war.
If u had ten million in ur account with one big pen from awolowo ur account will read twenty pounds
We had people in the Niger delta who were igbos before begin to deny their igboness
Some even tried so hard to undo their history so as to escape the pen of the evil man awolowo

Today we have many I am not Igbo tribe running like headless chickens in the old eastern regions and the Niger delta
Its was OK
As the slaves began to deny their fathers so they can at least be given bread crumbs
The sea was blocked
Nothing goes in
Till date shipping companies charge war zone charge if you don't want ur container in Lagos and want it moved further east of Lagos

But what changed
Lagos can't take it
Ambode knows the problem
We are watching
What is ur senator doing
When hand tire am
Him go drop am
One Nigeria indeed
The evil forest
[/s]

5 Likes

Re: Eastern Region Seaport And The South West Monopoly by phase1: 9:12am On Aug 05, 2018
Let the overbloated contraption continue to deny eastern ports development because it will 'favour Igbos'. Na Tin can, Apapa residents and commuters go continue dey suffer am.

Even if you repair the Apapa road 100 times, it will still becomes wrecked and congested in a short while, because the whole country of 200million people depends on that road for fuel and other imports. All the trucks and containers moving to the rest of the country will still ensure it wrecks. When rain falls buses and cars will break down, and you'll need boats to save your lives.

It is a situation akin to a man undergoing gastric surgery to make his stomach bigger in order to greedily eat more food, unfortunately he might not wake up after the surgery.
Keep underdeveloping Eastern ports because of your greed and hate for Easterners. You'll keep purging.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Region Seaport And The South West Monopoly by Strikethem: 9:13am On Aug 05, 2018
Keep blaming great yorubas, we are sitting on the fence watching and laughing. grin

4 Likes

Re: Eastern Region Seaport And The South West Monopoly by tiredoflife(m): 9:13am On Aug 05, 2018
Strikethem:
[s][/s]

Of course its trash
Pave the road to Ore ondo state
Toll gate is too small
As long as it favours yorubas grin grin

1 Like

Re: Eastern Region Seaport And The South West Monopoly by tiredoflife(m): 9:15am On Aug 05, 2018
Strikethem:
Keep blaming great yorubas, we are sitting on the fence watching and laughing. grin

Yet ambode was shouting federal govt open the other seaports

I guess ambode too was blaming yorubas tongue tongue

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eastern Region Seaport And The South West Monopoly by Strikethem: 9:20am On Aug 05, 2018
tiredoflife:

Of course its trash
Pave the road to Ore ondo state
Toll gate is too small
As long as it favours yorubas grin grin
We are on the fence laughing. We are enjoying the blame game. When will you get to the final stage? grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Eastern Region Seaport And The South West Monopoly by Strikethem: 9:22am On Aug 05, 2018
tiredoflife:

Yes, since you are blaming yorubas, sebi na we be the fed government that will open the other ports. Oh, maybe we should carry firearm to aso villa to tell fg to open other ports. Let the blame game continues, we are coming to open the port for una. grin

4 Likes

Re: Eastern Region Seaport And The South West Monopoly by tiredoflife(m): 9:28am On Aug 05, 2018
Strikethem:
We are on the fence laughing. We are enjoying the blame game. When will you get to the final stage? grin cheesy

Which fence
Na we trailer dey fall on top our head
Abi the last Otedola bridge fire disaster na sapele bridge catch fire abi na 2nd Niger bridge

Keep fooling urself while ur people roast in fire and roast in hell fire in the after life grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eastern Region Seaport And The South West Monopoly by Strikethem: 10:23am On Aug 05, 2018
tiredoflife:

Which fence
Na we trailer dey fall on top our head
Abi the last Otedola bridge fire disaster na sapele bridge catch fire abi na 2nd Niger bridge

Keep fooling urself while ur people roast in fire and roast in hell fire in the after life grin grin
Lol, the ones that have been happening in sapele bridge must be in Ibadan. Let laugh at the incident together grin. After all, according to you and your fellows, Lagos is bini or no man's land. I know most people that died include all ethnic group including yours. So let laugh together cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Region Seaport And The South West Monopoly by tiredoflife(m): 10:41am On Aug 05, 2018
Strikethem:
Lol, the ones that have been happening in sapele bridge must be in Ibadan. Let laugh at the incident together grin. After all, according to you and your fellows, Lagos is bini or no man's land. I know most people that died include all ethnic group including yours. So let laugh together cheesy

I am done talking to u
U are an afonja
So I shouldn't expect a decent convo with u

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Region Seaport And The South West Monopoly by pyxon(m): 11:19am On Aug 05, 2018
Give east a port and watch Lagos cut to size. The truth is Yoruba can’t make friends in Nigeria. Only Igbo can put up with their behavior. They will do anything to make sure we don’t leave them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eastern Region Seaport And The South West Monopoly by Nationalman: 11:48am On Aug 05, 2018
tiredoflife:
Oil oh na Lagos
Cement oh na Lagos
Container oh na Lagos
Tell your governors
If e pain u
Leave Lagos

Its was OK
The sea was blocked
Nothing goes in

But what changed
Lagos can't take it
Ambode knows the problem
We are watching
What is ur senator doing
When hand tire am
Him go drop am
One Nigeria indeed
The evil forest
Keep complaining .When Lagos is Done with its largest Deep Sea Port then you will know its too late.All you People do is talk no action.When its done your chance at catch up will be long gone

7 Likes

Re: Eastern Region Seaport And The South West Monopoly by tiredoflife(m): 11:52am On Aug 05, 2018
Nationalman:
Keep complaining .When Lagos is Done with its largest Deep Sea Port then you will know its too late.All you People do is talk no action.When its done your chance at catch up will be long gone

Ambode that was complaining a few days back
I guess he was me
He is Igbo
Or he is ipob

Grow some sense
Do the deep sea port na
We hold una
Badagary own wey una make mouth about since how many years now
How far
Ship don dey dock there
So so so mouth
U think the dry port up north is just for play
Slowly they are moving things away from Lagos
Lagos soon go only dey clear tooth pick grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Region Seaport And The South West Monopoly by Strikethem: 11:52am On Aug 05, 2018
tiredoflife:

I am done talking to u
U are an afonja
So I shouldn't expect a decent convo with u
grin Are you tired friend, please don't go na. We should laugh at them together na. I am proud Yoruba from ondo. You can look for your afonja in kwara. But let laugh at them together na. I thought you are reasonable na grin

2 Likes

Re: Eastern Region Seaport And The South West Monopoly by Strikethem: 11:54am On Aug 05, 2018
Nationalman:
Let him keep blaming yorubas while we laugh at them sitting on the fence.

3 Likes

Re: Eastern Region Seaport And The South West Monopoly by Strikethem: 11:55am On Aug 05, 2018
tiredoflife:

I guess he was me
He is Igbo
Or he is ipob

Grow some sense
Do the deep sea port na
We hold una
How far
Ship don dey dock there
So so so mouth
We careless. Let them move it. Lagos is not the one that said fg shouldn't open portal for una.

4 Likes

Re: Eastern Region Seaport And The South West Monopoly by tiredoflife(m): 11:57am On Aug 05, 2018
Strikethem:
We careless. Let them move it. Lagos is not the one that said fg shouldn't open portal for una.

Oh u careless now
I guess the scales don dey fall off ur eyes grin grin

Una never Chi chum Chi
Ambode go help una cry river grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Eastern Region Seaport And The South West Monopoly by gurnam: 12:09pm On Aug 05, 2018
tiredoflife:

When GEJ was the President, the SGF, the CMO, the works minster and countless powerful people in that govt that walked the corridors of power were Ibos, what stopped them them to ensure that Onitsha port was made functional. ? No you won't blame them because they are your brothers but will look for how to blame Yorubas.

Foolish people

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Region Seaport And The South West Monopoly by Nationalman: 12:10pm On Aug 05, 2018
tiredoflife:

I guess he was me
He is Igbo
Or he is ipob

Grow some sense
Do the deep sea port na
We hold una
How far
Ship don dey dock there
So so so mouth
in less than 3yrs from now it will be completed. close to $1bn was exported through the lftz.When its completed The very large set of ships in the world would dock there. Mind plans are on the way in constructing a link rail to move out goods .The road construction along that axis in motion.
Point of correction The Dry port is needed.How would a dry port work without a sea port.You see your myopic reasoning
Ambode was complaining basically because of the trailer issues.Many of the places meant for parking are either under lock or taken over for different purpose. imagine Ijora having a space for over 4000+ trailers being used and converted to other purposes

4 Likes

Re: Eastern Region Seaport And The South West Monopoly by tiredoflife(m): 12:14pm On Aug 05, 2018
gurnam:

When GEJ was the President, the SGF, the CMO, the works minster and countless powerful people in that govt that worked the corridors of power were Ibos, what stopped them them to ensure that Onitsha port was made functional. ? No you won't blame them because they were your brothers but will look for how to blame Yorubas.

Foolish people

So why is ambode begging for the other sea ports to be open
Wise people grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Region Seaport And The South West Monopoly by tiredoflife(m): 12:16pm On Aug 05, 2018
Nationalman:
in less than 3yrs from now it will be completed. close to $1bn was exported through the lftz.When its completed The very large set of ships in the world would dock there. Mind plans are on the way in constructing a link rail to move out goods .The road construction along that axis in motion.
Point of correction The Dry port is needed.How would a dry port work without a sea port.You see your myopic reasoning
Ambode was complaining basically because of the trailer issues.Many of the places meant for parking are either under lock or taken over for different purpose. imagine Ijora having a space for over 4000+ trailers being used and converted to other purposes

Oga complete am first
No be badagry here
Show us pictures abi $1billion no get picture evidence to back am up
Dull lairs grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eastern Region Seaport And The South West Monopoly by gurnam: 12:17pm On Aug 05, 2018
tiredoflife:

So why is ambode begging for the other sea ports to be open
Wise people grin grin

Just to let you know that Yorubas are not your problem for getting a port and so stop blaming them.

The northern guys in customs just don't trust their lives and way of life in your cities and will resist getting posted their. Those are your problem

5 Likes

Re: Eastern Region Seaport And The South West Monopoly by tiredoflife(m): 12:20pm On Aug 05, 2018
gurnam:

Just to let you know that Yorubas are not your problem for getting a port and so stop blaming them.

The northern guys in customs just don't trust their lives and way of life in your cities and will resist getting posted their. Those are your problem

We never said u are our problem did we
Yet ur governor was begging to have our seaports opened
So una don tire for monopoly grin grin

1 Like

Re: Eastern Region Seaport And The South West Monopoly by gurnam: 12:21pm On Aug 05, 2018
tiredoflife:

We never said u are our problem did we
Yet ur governor was begging to have our seaports opened
So una don tire for monopoly grin grin

You lack comprehension, read my comment or are you too scared to confront the North as usual ?

Slave

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Umar Ganduje Completes The Longest Flyover Bridge In West Africa / Peter Obi Will Continue To Fail Except He Apologized – Fr Mbaka Talks Tough / Rivers Election: Watch The Moment LGA Collation Officer Was Shot Dead (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.