Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Debbie Shokoya: I Can’t Stand Men Wearing Same Boxers Twice - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Debbie Shokoya: I Can’t Stand Men Wearing Same Boxers Twice (30427 Views)

Nollywood Actress, Debbie Shokoya Gets Engaged On Valentine’s Day (Video) / Adorable Photo Of Mother Feeding & Her Child Breastfeeding Wearing Same Scarf / Laura Ikeji Mocks Beyonce For Wearing Same Cloth In Different Pictures..(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Debbie Shokoya: I Can’t Stand Men Wearing Same Boxers Twice by Mystiquefia: 5:52pm On Aug 05, 2018
candy:
But why will a man repeat boxers na? Abi the guys who repeat boxers don't urinate ni? Even if they clean up after (which is not likely as a lot of them do their business along the road), there is need to change boxers daily to avoid 'carry over'!

U Sure Say You Dey Change Your Bra Everyday So?? Abeg Na 2 Boxers Guys They Wear. Jux Talk Say U Nor Know Nor Dey Form Boxers Expert.
Hallenjay:
I'll accept if only u change ur bra everyday
Lolz Gals Wey Nor Sabi Watch Pyant Clean 9 Dey Jump Pass For Social Media
Re: Debbie Shokoya: I Can’t Stand Men Wearing Same Boxers Twice by Lush100(m): 5:54pm On Aug 05, 2018
I wash my boxers everyday.

but I hope she doesn't mean change to newly bought boxers and that's the end of it after just one use.
Re: Debbie Shokoya: I Can’t Stand Men Wearing Same Boxers Twice by Mimee803: 5:58pm On Aug 05, 2018
Skyfornia:
She is right...why wear boxers twice?? I can't even wear one for 24hours..once I come back from the day's hustle, I pull my boxers and have my bathe. The next thing is to slide inside my pyjamas till the next morning. Then fresh boxers for the fresh day.

BTW...I have up to 30pcs of boxers.
thank u and my husband o I was so repulssed by earlier comments wat kind of iranu talk is dat embarassed
Re: Debbie Shokoya: I Can’t Stand Men Wearing Same Boxers Twice by poseidon12: 6:02pm On Aug 05, 2018
Leo10000:

yes I do know that,its about cleaniness but she made it look like she's a godess who is out there to pick a man from d market....she feels everyone has an opinion.... let a man woo u first before u even start talking,she's not worth dating either

Well, as the saying goes, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. The lady looks attractive to me and I am generally picky about women. Unless she lives outside Nigeria, I don't think she will have any problem getting dates.
We need to improve our personal hygiene practices. Everywhere you look, you see people (mostly men) urinating openly, spitting indiscriminately, even doing number 2. It's disgusting. The reason our environment stinks is mostly because of our personal behaviours.
Re: Debbie Shokoya: I Can’t Stand Men Wearing Same Boxers Twice by CocoaOla: 6:03pm On Aug 05, 2018
men do period too now abi
Re: Debbie Shokoya: I Can’t Stand Men Wearing Same Boxers Twice by Hallenjay: 6:04pm On Aug 05, 2018
Mystiquefia:

U Sure Say You Dey Change Your Bra Everyday So?? Abeg Na 2 Boxers Guys They Wear. Jux Talk Say U Nor Know Nor Dey Form Boxers Expert.
Lolz Gals Wey Nor Sabi Watch Pyant Clean 9 Dey Jump Pass For Social Media
hahahha u b mumu ooo because u see hallenjay now for ur mind I de wear pant too...click on bio and get ursef acquainted
Re: Debbie Shokoya: I Can’t Stand Men Wearing Same Boxers Twice by poseidon12: 6:06pm On Aug 05, 2018
Lush100:
I wash my boxers everyday.

but I hope she doesn't mean change to newly bought boxers and that's the end of it after just one use.

No. She meant clean boxers. Not brand new everyday.
Re: Debbie Shokoya: I Can’t Stand Men Wearing Same Boxers Twice by Obaf1(m): 6:12pm On Aug 05, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

IT IS A CRIME ONLY WHEN HE REPEATS IT FOR MORE THAN 2 WEEKS.
2 WEEKS IS THE OFFICIAL PERIOD FOR BOXERS USE BEFORE YOU TURN THE BACK AND WEAR AGAIN.
lwkmoo, hu dey matd gan nii... u kil person with laff abi
Re: Debbie Shokoya: I Can’t Stand Men Wearing Same Boxers Twice by Saladin25(m): 6:12pm On Aug 05, 2018
The comment makes me laugh. The only time I repeat boxers is when I am indoor but if I am not indoor, na too change am before I sleep for night.
Re: Debbie Shokoya: I Can’t Stand Men Wearing Same Boxers Twice by emmie14: 6:16pm On Aug 05, 2018
"Movie producer, Debbie Shokoya aka Debbie Show, has maintained her stance on her disgust for men that wear their boxers twice and she stated that she can’t stand such unhygienic men" ......men? Not man.....how do you know his wearing same boxers twice.
Re: Debbie Shokoya: I Can’t Stand Men Wearing Same Boxers Twice by anthonie3(m): 6:20pm On Aug 05, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

2 WEEKS IS THE OFFICIAL PERIOD FOR BOXERS USE BEFORE YOU TURN THE BACK AND WEAR AGAIN.
lmao
Re: Debbie Shokoya: I Can’t Stand Men Wearing Same Boxers Twice by Wizaugpet(m): 6:22pm On Aug 05, 2018
Who can even stand a lady with Public Toto undecided
Re: Debbie Shokoya: I Can’t Stand Men Wearing Same Boxers Twice by Wizaugpet(m): 6:25pm On Aug 05, 2018
poseidon12:

Well, as the saying goes, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. The lady looks attractive to me and I am generally picky about women. Unless she lives outside Nigeria, I don't think she will have any problem getting dates.
We need to improve our personal hygiene practices. Everywhere you look, you see people (mostly men) urinating openly, spitting indiscriminately, even doing number 2. It's disgusting. The reason our environment stinks is mostly because of our personal behaviours.
Baba, you don leave the Topic..
Wetin concern environment with personal hygiene
Re: Debbie Shokoya: I Can’t Stand Men Wearing Same Boxers Twice by alBHAGDADI: 6:30pm On Aug 05, 2018
Boxers at Agege costs 400 Naira. Buy 7 for each day of the week. ThT way you won't have to wear a boxers for more than a day. Once it's weekend, you soak all of them for 3ominutes before washing.

400 Naira is not too much. It's far less than the amount you spend on Bet9ja.
Re: Debbie Shokoya: I Can’t Stand Men Wearing Same Boxers Twice by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 05, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

Hmmm!
Re: Debbie Shokoya: I Can’t Stand Men Wearing Same Boxers Twice by dhabrite(m): 6:44pm On Aug 05, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

Guy you don craze grin grin
Re: Debbie Shokoya: I Can’t Stand Men Wearing Same Boxers Twice by Nizguy(m): 6:53pm On Aug 05, 2018
candy:

You are absolutely correct. Wearing one panty for 24 hours is unhygienic.

And how sure are we that u don't wear pant for 24hrs? Easy said Dan done. U mean u take ur panties along while going out and maybe u do change it like 2hrs each and where do u change them? undecided
Re: Debbie Shokoya: I Can’t Stand Men Wearing Same Boxers Twice by showboy25(m): 7:18pm On Aug 05, 2018
Skyfornia:
She is right...why wear boxers twice?? I can't even wear one for 24hours..once I come back from the day's hustle, I pull my boxers and have my bathe. The next thing is to slide inside my pyjamas till the next morning. Then fresh boxers for the fresh day.

congratulations
Re: Debbie Shokoya: I Can’t Stand Men Wearing Same Boxers Twice by Fitbillionairep: 7:19pm On Aug 05, 2018
this one toto go smell. btw if i am a girl and i notice that a guy waer boxers twice without wshing it, na break up
Re: Debbie Shokoya: I Can’t Stand Men Wearing Same Boxers Twice by Skmoda360(m): 7:56pm On Aug 05, 2018
Tolexander:
See this one!

Who get the time to dey wash only boxers.

Changing boxers na weekly thing jor.
This doesn't apply to male joor...we hardly smell down there but women, I can't vouch for cuz that place reeks alot no matter the cleaning.
Re: Debbie Shokoya: I Can’t Stand Men Wearing Same Boxers Twice by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 05, 2018
Nizguy:

And how sure are we that u don't wear pant for 24hrs? Easy said Dan done. U mean u take ur panties along while going out and maybe u do change it like 2hrs each and where do u change them? undecided
No use taking extra panties along when going out sir. All you need to do is remove it and change into something loose when you return home. Better for 'privates' hygiene. In fact, the freer the better. Panty liners also come in handy during the time away from home.
Re: Debbie Shokoya: I Can’t Stand Men Wearing Same Boxers Twice by Asazwalingwa: 8:07pm On Aug 05, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin IT IS A CRIME ONLY WHEN HE REPEATS IT FOR MORE THAN 2 WEEKS.
Re: Debbie Shokoya: I Can’t Stand Men Wearing Same Boxers Twice by AYOMIDE88(m): 8:10pm On Aug 05, 2018
Trash coming out from a slay mama, how would I be washing boxer everyday.... mischew
Re: Debbie Shokoya: I Can’t Stand Men Wearing Same Boxers Twice by Nizguy(m): 8:12pm On Aug 05, 2018
candy:

No use taking extra panties along when going out sir. All you need to do is remove it and change into something loose when you return home. Better for 'privates' hygiene. In fact, the freer the better. Panty liners also come in handy during the time away from home.

I see
Re: Debbie Shokoya: I Can’t Stand Men Wearing Same Boxers Twice by Mydazz(m): 8:19pm On Aug 05, 2018
iGist:
SEE HER UNCLAD PHOTOS HERE https://gistmore.com/cant-stand-men-wearing-boxers-twice-debbie-shokoya

What is it with you and UNCLAD PHOTOS,...... Your moniker says it all afterall
Re: Debbie Shokoya: I Can’t Stand Men Wearing Same Boxers Twice by pussyeater(m): 8:39pm On Aug 05, 2018
Asazwalingwa:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin IT IS A CRIME ONLY WHEN HE REPEATS IT FOR MORE THAN 2 WEEKS.
See Werey Oh grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Debbie Shokoya: I Can’t Stand Men Wearing Same Boxers Twice by lekbel09(m): 8:47pm On Aug 05, 2018
Skyfornia:

who ak u question
Re: Debbie Shokoya: I Can’t Stand Men Wearing Same Boxers Twice by yazzman(m): 8:56pm On Aug 05, 2018
what about me that don't wear boxers ?
Re: Debbie Shokoya: I Can’t Stand Men Wearing Same Boxers Twice by KunlePrism(m): 9:24pm On Aug 05, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Debbie Shokoya: I Can’t Stand Men Wearing Same Boxers Twice by bigbills22(m): 9:52pm On Aug 05, 2018
Skyfornia:

welldone sir.......baba Oni boxer...
Re: Debbie Shokoya: I Can’t Stand Men Wearing Same Boxers Twice by Pacesetter123(m): 9:59pm On Aug 05, 2018
okosodo:
Why guys come dey vex like dis na
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of OBJ And Shan George / Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Arrive In Nigeria (Video) / Davido: ''Dele Momodu Is Planning To Set Me Up''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.