Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,729 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

See Their Faces: Akwa Ibom PDP Mourns Akpabio's Defection To APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Their Faces: Akwa Ibom PDP Mourns Akpabio's Defection To APC (5126 Views)

See Crowd!! Pictures From Akwa Ibom PDP Campaign Rally In Itu LGA / PDP Mourns Shehu Shagari, Urges FG To Name A National Institution After Him / Udom Lambasts Senator Akpabio, As PDP Mourns Exit Of Senate Minority Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Their Faces: Akwa Ibom PDP Mourns Akpabio's Defection To APC by Butterflyleo: 7:30am On Aug 05, 2018
See their faces: Akwa Ibom PDP mourns Akpabio's Defection to APC.

Pictures of an Enlarged Stakeholders Meeting of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Akwa Ibom State held at Banquet hall, Government House, Uyo last night. On hearing the News of Akpabio's defection an emergency stakeholders meeting was summoned where Udom broke the News to everyone.

The ambience of the hall changed even the wines before them have turned tastelessly bitter while their faces forlorn. These are trying times for PDP.

The countenance on their faces tell it all.

PDP is in trouble and the CUPP can no longer hold grin

Mynd44, OAM4J, Lalasticlala what do you think?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Their Faces: Akwa Ibom PDP Mourns Akpabio's Defection To APC by Butterflyleo: 7:31am On Aug 05, 2018
More

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Their Faces: Akwa Ibom PDP Mourns Akpabio's Defection To APC by Shukuakukobambi: 7:33am On Aug 05, 2018
cheesy cheesy see their faces like people who have just been sentenced to death

Anybody who dies because of a politician deserves to be exhumed and killed again cheesy

I still never believe say Akpabio is going. I mean how can Mr uncommon transformation go? He and Saraki are the same: opportunists cheesy

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See Their Faces: Akwa Ibom PDP Mourns Akpabio's Defection To APC by manmoraskk: 7:34am On Aug 05, 2018
Is he going to die?
Re: See Their Faces: Akwa Ibom PDP Mourns Akpabio's Defection To APC by Firmjudge(m): 7:35am On Aug 05, 2018
Normal people paying rapt attention.

5 Likes

Re: See Their Faces: Akwa Ibom PDP Mourns Akpabio's Defection To APC by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 05, 2018

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See Their Faces: Akwa Ibom PDP Mourns Akpabio's Defection To APC by seunmsg(m): 7:37am On Aug 05, 2018
manmoraskk:
Is he going to die?

He's going to kill PDP and make them politically irrelevant. They ought to mourn if you ask me. grin grin grin

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See Their Faces: Akwa Ibom PDP Mourns Akpabio's Defection To APC by izzou(m): 7:40am On Aug 05, 2018
grin

APC never learn, do they? grin

Instead of building their structure in Akwa Ibom state, they have started mini importation

When this guy decides to leave tomorrow, you guys will label him irrelevant and useless. The same thing Saraki did you them is likely what will happen with this guy

Just as the op said, every politician is an opportunist. I expect Akpabio to stab the APC in the back someday.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Their Faces: Akwa Ibom PDP Mourns Akpabio's Defection To APC by dlondonbadboy: 7:43am On Aug 05, 2018
And these people are wondering who has bewitched Akpabio...LMAO.
manmoraskk:
Is he going to die?

Is death not better than joining APC that is on its way to hell? undecided

4 Likes

Re: See Their Faces: Akwa Ibom PDP Mourns Akpabio's Defection To APC by ORIENTATION101: 7:50am On Aug 05, 2018
izzou:
grin

Instead of building their structure in Akwa Ibom state, they have started mini importation

When this guy decides to leave tomorrow, you guys will label him irrelevant and useless. The same thing Saraki did you them is likely what will happen with this guy

Just as the op said, every politician is an opportunist. I expect Akpabio to stab the APC in the back someday.
dont compare akpabio case to saraki .they re two different issues
Akpabio accept to join apc after all is asset in dubai has been trapped by federal govt.he is going to apc as puppet in order to protect his loot and be a rubber stamp for executive to pass their bills after he emerged as a senate president.

Saraki is a greedy overambtious politician that slept with the enemy to get senate president and eventually do their wish against his party

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See Their Faces: Akwa Ibom PDP Mourns Akpabio's Defection To APC by Corrinthians(m): 7:54am On Aug 05, 2018
Lord have mercy! cheesy cheesy

Other scoops below for your viewing pleasure. . wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Their Faces: Akwa Ibom PDP Mourns Akpabio's Defection To APC by rusher14: 7:55am On Aug 05, 2018
grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Their Faces: Akwa Ibom PDP Mourns Akpabio's Defection To APC by buhariguy(m): 7:56am On Aug 05, 2018
See as they look like those jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Their Faces: Akwa Ibom PDP Mourns Akpabio's Defection To APC by TheShopKeeper(m): 7:56am On Aug 05, 2018
...this is not good for the presidency in their quest for fighting corruption by allowing corrupt politicians to join the APC party....

1 Like

Re: See Their Faces: Akwa Ibom PDP Mourns Akpabio's Defection To APC by ORIENTATION101: 7:57am On Aug 05, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

Anybody who dies because of a politician deserves to be exhumed and killed again cheesy

I still never believe say Akpabio is going. I mean how can Mr uncommon transformation go? He and Saraki are the same: opportunists cheesy

political transfer window is still on
Apc getting akpabio from pdp more like removing one of the only two money bag in pdp meaning pdp just lost nigeria oil giant to thier rival.

Udom is a technocrat that was brought in as a stooge he wanted all for himself and his gonna pay heavy for his sins.
Akapbio is what tinubu ,oshomole saraki wammako is to their repsective states.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Their Faces: Akwa Ibom PDP Mourns Akpabio's Defection To APC by Shukuakukobambi: 8:00am On Aug 05, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
political transfer window is still on
Apc getting akpabio from pdp more like removing one of the only two money bag in pdp meaning pdp just lost nigeria oil giant to thier rival.

Udom is a technocrat that was brought in as a stooge he wanted all for himself and his gonna pay heavy for his sins.
Akapbio is what tinubu ,oshomole saraki wammako is to their repsective states.

I get you but I just can't stop laughing cheesy

Like Corrinthians said on one thread like that, Secondus forgot that "two can play that game" cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Their Faces: Akwa Ibom PDP Mourns Akpabio's Defection To APC by Sharpshooota: 8:02am On Aug 05, 2018
Akpabio wants the Senate presidency
grin grin grin

I laugh cheesy
Re: See Their Faces: Akwa Ibom PDP Mourns Akpabio's Defection To APC by Corrinthians(m): 8:06am On Aug 05, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

I get you but I just can't stop laughing cheesy

Like Corrinthians said on one thread like that, Secondus forgot that "two can play that game" cheesy

cheesy

Do me I do you. grin

3 Likes

Re: See Their Faces: Akwa Ibom PDP Mourns Akpabio's Defection To APC by Shukuakukobambi: 8:06am On Aug 05, 2018
Corrinthians:
cheesy

Do me I do you. grin

.......okuko bambiala no go vex cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Their Faces: Akwa Ibom PDP Mourns Akpabio's Defection To APC by johnlvis(m): 8:09am On Aug 05, 2018
Akpabio why?

2 Likes

Re: See Their Faces: Akwa Ibom PDP Mourns Akpabio's Defection To APC by EarthXmetahuman: 8:10am On Aug 05, 2018
Akpabio is a good addition for buhari.
He has better track record and akwa ibom have more voters than kwara.

With or without saraki, buhari will win kwara, just might not be with margin expected.. but if apkabio could deliver at least 40% in akwa ibom (which he should be able to do), it will be almost the same number of votes buhari will get in kwara .

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Their Faces: Akwa Ibom PDP Mourns Akpabio's Defection To APC by buhariguy(m): 8:11am On Aug 05, 2018
TheShopKeeper:
...this is not good for the presidency in their quest for fighting corruption by allowing corrupt politicians to join the APC party....
after election,Corrupt people defecting to apc will be ramps up.

Let them come now to make buhari unopposed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Their Faces: Akwa Ibom PDP Mourns Akpabio's Defection To APC by bender79: 8:12am On Aug 05, 2018
izzou:
grin

ok it is PDP that has learnt its lesson by swallowing all kinds of their vomit? Every body is playing politics, no need to feel hurt

2 Likes

Re: See Their Faces: Akwa Ibom PDP Mourns Akpabio's Defection To APC by Alen4smit: 8:12am On Aug 05, 2018
izzou:
grin

politics is a game of numbers sir!

2 Likes

Re: See Their Faces: Akwa Ibom PDP Mourns Akpabio's Defection To APC by teeytimi: 8:15am On Aug 05, 2018
Akpabio is now a saint
Re: See Their Faces: Akwa Ibom PDP Mourns Akpabio's Defection To APC by tribalistseun: 8:18am On Aug 05, 2018
Corrinthians:
Lord have mercy! cheesy cheesy

Other scoops below for your viewing pleasure. . wink

You can add this for more pleasure

Re: See Their Faces: Akwa Ibom PDP Mourns Akpabio's Defection To APC by Almaiga: 8:21am On Aug 05, 2018
See as them dey try to hide their pains and anger but, deep inside them they are feeling like;

3 Likes

Re: See Their Faces: Akwa Ibom PDP Mourns Akpabio's Defection To APC by Albinoflash(m): 8:26am On Aug 05, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
Akpabio is a good addition for buhari.
He has better track record and akwa ibom have more voters than kwara.

With or without saraki, buhari will win kwara, just might not be with margin expected.. but if apkabio could deliver at least 40% in akwa ibom (which he should be able to do), it will be almost the same number of votes buhari will get in kwara .
we the ibomites will still vote pdp for presidential,it only affects udom dats all.we liked akpabio but that cannot dilute the hatred we have for buhari..u get dat ?

1 Like

Re: See Their Faces: Akwa Ibom PDP Mourns Akpabio's Defection To APC by bakila: 8:31am On Aug 05, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

That is why they are active in the most expensive and dramatic transfer season ever in the history of our Political Football Basketleague.

2 Likes

Re: See Their Faces: Akwa Ibom PDP Mourns Akpabio's Defection To APC by Racoon(m): 8:31am On Aug 05, 2018
grin grin grin cheesy One lost many gained.That is politics.Good luck to Godswill Akpabio in your new found political love.

2 Likes

Re: See Their Faces: Akwa Ibom PDP Mourns Akpabio's Defection To APC by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 05, 2018
izzou:
grin

APC promise akpabio increase in derivation formular to favour oil producing state.

1 Like

Re: See Their Faces: Akwa Ibom PDP Mourns Akpabio's Defection To APC by EarthXmetahuman: 8:35am On Aug 05, 2018
Albinoflash:
we the ibomites will still vote pdp for presidential,it only affects udom dats all.we liked akpabio but that cannot dilute the hatred we have for buhari..u get dat ?
1 man one vote.
Who are you to speak for akwa ibom? You probably don't even have PVC or probably one of those irrelevant 5% from South East lumping south south to themselves. cheesy

You think Jonathan is still contesting in 2019?

Despite rigging and sentiment in 2015, APC still had highest votes percentage in akwa ibom compared to the rest of south south states.

I'm 100% sure APC will perform better in all south south states in 2019 unlike 2015. And APC will get at least 25-30% even without akpabio in 2019 and more than 40% with akpabio in 2019.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Party Leaders Betrayed Me Today Alleged Ademola Adeleke / Impeached Kogi deputy Gov. “Elder” Simon Achuba forgets juju in Govt house (Pix) / What Is Senator Shehu Sani's Tribe And Religion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.