Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,323 members, 7,954,301 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:20 PM

Tragedy As Tanker Ram Into A Beer Palour In PH, 4 Persons Crushed To Death(p - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tragedy As Tanker Ram Into A Beer Palour In PH, 4 Persons Crushed To Death(p (37650 Views)

Pictures Of The 100-Year-Old ‘Odan’ Tree That Fell In Oyo & Killed 4 Persons / Lady Comes Out Without A Scratch From Accident Which Killed 4 Persons. Photos / Loaded Truck Ram Into Residential Houses In Iwaro , Benue - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tragedy As Tanker Ram Into A Beer Palour In PH, 4 Persons Crushed To Death(p by CioAngels(f): 11:19am On Aug 05, 2018
Is this same news that is reported to have happened in Edo that rammed into a school with same pictures of that, that happened in Port Harcourt that rammed into s beer parlour with same picture as that of Edo state. Maybe, i'm the only one seeing it.
Re: Tragedy As Tanker Ram Into A Beer Palour In PH, 4 Persons Crushed To Death(p by Udoskybest: 11:25am On Aug 05, 2018
Going to meet their creator 4rm a beer parlour. God have mercy. RIP
Re: Tragedy As Tanker Ram Into A Beer Palour In PH, 4 Persons Crushed To Death(p by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 05, 2018
cut and join story. Nairaland is becoming stale.
Re: Tragedy As Tanker Ram Into A Beer Palour In PH, 4 Persons Crushed To Death(p by LadyDera(f): 1:08pm On Aug 05, 2018
dkronicle:
I saw this news yesterday and it says the tanker ran into a school building ans no one died. Today thesame building is beer parlour and 4died. Who i go believe?
it is the beer parlour, i stay around there, so i have seen it firsthand

1 Like

Re: Tragedy As Tanker Ram Into A Beer Palour In PH, 4 Persons Crushed To Death(p by LadyDera(f): 1:09pm On Aug 05, 2018
CioAngels:
Is this same news that is reported to have happened in Edo that rammed into a school with same pictures of that, that happened in Port Harcourt that rammed into s beer parlour with same picture as that of Edo state. Maybe, i'm the only one seeing it.
it happened at Rumapara before the Mobil Filling station if you are coming from Rumuokoro and Yes, it is a beer parlour
Re: Tragedy As Tanker Ram Into A Beer Palour In PH, 4 Persons Crushed To Death(p by MONITZ: 2:07pm On Aug 05, 2018
Was it not this same picture that was used to depict a very similar story that happened in Benin city Edo state some days back ,bloggers and their many lies,they always want to create stories out of nothing ,if this actually happened why not use the real pics instead of using pics that have already been used to represent a similar story that happened elsewhere which makes the story lack substance..
Re: Tragedy As Tanker Ram Into A Beer Palour In PH, 4 Persons Crushed To Death(p by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 05, 2018
After following all health tips. Trailer just come jam these ones.
Re: Tragedy As Tanker Ram Into A Beer Palour In PH, 4 Persons Crushed To Death(p by darrellg9: 2:46pm On Aug 05, 2018
dkronicle post=69

997557:

I saw this news yesterday and it says the tanker ran into a school building ans no one died. Today thesame building is beer palour and 4died. Who i go believe?

my broda me sef tire nah
ystday d same picture but na for ekpoma for edo state......nah d same picture again today n port harcourt
Re: Tragedy As Tanker Ram Into A Beer Palour In PH, 4 Persons Crushed To Death(p by cherycoco(f): 3:05pm On Aug 05, 2018
There is safety only in Christ jesus,without him, you are porous to any kind of danger....accept him, my friend and rest safely in his loving arms....
Re: Tragedy As Tanker Ram Into A Beer Palour In PH, 4 Persons Crushed To Death(p by cococandy(f): 3:06pm On Aug 05, 2018
tobida:

E get how the story day.

They thought it was safe to make merry but death still locate them .

Sad IRONY make for comedy.

Really? I don’t think so. Those are some people’s loved ones
Re: Tragedy As Tanker Ram Into A Beer Palour In PH, 4 Persons Crushed To Death(p by Ccdavies(m): 3:15pm On Aug 05, 2018
Bhelamblog:
Four persons were on Saturday crushed to death by a tanker in Rumuapara community in the Obio/Akpor Local Government Area of Rivers State. The tanker rammed into a bar where the four persons were drinking, killing all of them on the spot.

The vehicle heading for Eleme Refinery to load petroleum product, skidded off the road due to break failure.

A source disclosed that an SUV parked by the side of the road was destroyed by the tanker.

The incident, which happened at about 3.45pm, was said to have shocked residents of the area, who wondered how the heavy duty vehicle rammed into the beer palour.

The driver of the vehicle swerved off the road when he noticed the break failure.
The policemen attached to Rumuokoro Police Station later arrived the scene and took away bodies of the deceased.

From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/08/tragedy-as-tanker-rams-into-beer-palour.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Hmmmmmm.. Its sad but where you were killed ain't good at all.. Bible says there is a way that seems so right to a man but the end of it is death..Proverbs 14:12. Friends Heaven is Real as Hell is also Real and you can't miss the two of them... God says He has set before you life and death,blessing ans curses but choose life so that you ans your house may live. D choice is yours.. God help us ! Amen
Re: Tragedy As Tanker Ram Into A Beer Palour In PH, 4 Persons Crushed To Death(p by Abagworo(m): 3:58pm On Aug 05, 2018
dingbang:
shocked cry

Casualty reduction , if he didn't swerve, it would have caused multiple accidents/explosion thereby increasing the number of casualties from 4 to let's say 40.

May the souls of those victims rest in perfect peace AMEn.

By the way, first bank customers should click the link on my signature for good news on mobile banking

The driver is well trained. RIP to the deceased.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Accident Victims After Abaji, Abuja Road. Do You Know Them? (Photos) / Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? / How Two Americans Got Stuck In Nigeria: Spent 40 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.