Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,204 members, 7,836,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Manhood Doesn’t Make Men Superior To Women - Maryam Charles - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Manhood Doesn’t Make Men Superior To Women - Maryam Charles (501 Views)

Maryam Charles: Nigerian entertainers are too broke for me / Nollywood Actress Maryam Charles Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Finger / Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Manhood Doesn’t Make Men Superior To Women - Maryam Charles by EmagNig(m): 7:51am On Aug 05, 2018
Nollywood actress cum producer, Maryam Charles, consider men that batter their wives as fakes.

And she also pointed out that the penis does not make men superior to women as most men feel this gives them the authority to boss over their wives.

According to her, real men would never raise their hands against their wives no matter the provocation.

The Madam Caitlyn producer said:

“Every time I hear a story of a man beating up a woman, my heart bleeds. I just cannot understand it. Why would you do that to someone you claim to respect, and in some cases, love? It just doesn’t make sense.”

She said further:

“Some men wonder why women are beginning to embrace a toxic form of feminism that involves hating men. Why wouldn’t they? When some men think God placed them on this earth to lord it over ladies.

Let me shock you a little, that thing between your legs doesn’t make you superior or more important than any woman out there. It’s just an organ that helps you pass your waste; it doesn’t make you a man!

“Real men do not hit women. They do not think physical violence is the only way to make a woman fear them or put her under control. Real men do not believe in slaps or kicks or whatever.

Treat a woman right and she will be yours in more ways than one. Treat her well and I dare say she will be ‘submissive.’”

https://lailasnews.com/manhood-doesnt-make-men-superior-to-women-maryam-charles/

lalasticlala

Re: Manhood Doesn’t Make Men Superior To Women - Maryam Charles by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 05, 2018
Kikiki
Re: Manhood Doesn’t Make Men Superior To Women - Maryam Charles by Tolexander: 8:09am On Aug 05, 2018

Let me shock you a little, that thing between your
legs doesn’t make you superior or more important
than any woman out there. It’s just an organ that
helps you pass your waste; it doesn’t make you a
man!
organ of waste, and no hole in her body she hasn't inserted the organ into!
Re: Manhood Doesn’t Make Men Superior To Women - Maryam Charles by Baawaa(m): 8:11am On Aug 05, 2018
Rubbish talk,because I don't really get the message,she is talking about what she enjoys most. I believe the sensible ones understand me.she forget that the Bible says women should be submissive and respect their husbands likewise men should love their wives.It will be very hard to see a respective and submissive wife to be beaten
Re: Manhood Doesn’t Make Men Superior To Women - Maryam Charles by CAPSLOCKED: 8:14am On Aug 05, 2018
THERE ARE WOMEN WHO BEAT OTHER WOMEN. THERE ARE WOMEN WHO BEAT UP THEIR HUSBANDS. BUT THIS WOMAN FEELS THE BEST WAY TO CONDEMN DOMESTIC VIOLENCE IS TO TALK ABOUT PENĮSES.
CLEARLY SHE HAS SAME REASONING ABILITY AS A YAM.

1 Like

Re: Manhood Doesn’t Make Men Superior To Women - Maryam Charles by kokoA(m): 8:39am On Aug 05, 2018
Make she stand up piss make we see waw...
Re: Manhood Doesn’t Make Men Superior To Women - Maryam Charles by Tamarapetty(f): 8:47am On Aug 05, 2018
Feminists and their wahala
Re: Manhood Doesn’t Make Men Superior To Women - Maryam Charles by Chubhie: 10:06am On Aug 05, 2018
Oro obo ati oko laro kutukutu kilode?
Re: Manhood Doesn’t Make Men Superior To Women - Maryam Charles by SIMPLYkush: 11:44am On Aug 05, 2018
but she get Love Machine under her bed
Re: Manhood Doesn’t Make Men Superior To Women - Maryam Charles by Mrop(m): 12:15pm On Aug 05, 2018
Lol..... Shes right

1 Like

Re: Manhood Doesn’t Make Men Superior To Women - Maryam Charles by faith551(m): 12:45pm On Aug 05, 2018
wetin this one dey talk for teeth undecidedwetin this one dey talk for teeth
Re: Manhood Doesn’t Make Men Superior To Women - Maryam Charles by twerkjack: 3:22pm On Aug 05, 2018
Stop advising men..... let them continue...

They will soon start marrying themselves....

They’re becoming more and more useless anyways..

(1) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Reacts To Ceec's Acid Bath Threat / DJ Cuppy Officially Launches Her Foundation / ‘john Dumelo Is Just A Friend’ - Joselyn Dumas Denies Dating Rumours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.