Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,075 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos (32313 Views)

Scary Experience With Bloody Mary! / "I Killed This Lizard In Midnight & My Brother Died":nigerian Man Narrates(pics) / How A Wealthy Family Went Broke After Being Brainwashed In Church- Lady Narrates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos by mhizace: 6:03pm On Aug 05, 2018
scary indeed,Lord go b4 me!
Re: Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos by SpeedndAccuracy(m): 6:07pm On Aug 05, 2018
Only u could see him but he had to board a bus to follow u...

So...where did he sit?

Conductor see am?

If he sat somewhere without paying, tgen he could've boarded same bus u did...

Conclusion: Aunty on a codeine diet...

3 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos by GogetterMD(m): 6:10pm On Aug 05, 2018
damiloladuke:
A Nigerian lady identified as Peters Jemila Melody has taken to her Instagram page to narrate a rather scary experience she had with a invisible man in Lagos.

According to her, the man had been trailing her from the Island, down to Ogba on the Mainland and when he finally confronted her, she realised she was the only one that could see him and no one else did.

Read her narration:

https://lailasnews.com/lady-narrates-her-scary-experience-with-an-invisible-man-in-lagos/

Visual and auditory hallucinations.... Schizophrenia leleyi

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos by Damfostopper(m): 6:17pm On Aug 05, 2018
anything to trend Sha..... see her miss fat fvck
Re: Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos by Wizaugpet(m): 6:18pm On Aug 05, 2018
Orrh....

Wetin you want make we do
Are you not beautiful enough for a ghost to Love tongue

Re: Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos by romenna: 6:19pm On Aug 05, 2018
All dis stewpeed stories that mk pipo bliv Lagos is a scary place.
Abeg sharp jor
Re: Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos by romenna: 6:19pm On Aug 05, 2018
mhizace:
scary indeed,Lord go b4 me!
fear fear
Re: Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos by SSAwhistleblowe: 6:20pm On Aug 05, 2018
Spirit husband things.. you better go to mfm for deliverance

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos by Pain(m): 6:21pm On Aug 05, 2018
So this girl skipped her prescription again?
Re: Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos by columbus007(m): 6:24pm On Aug 05, 2018
that was a carbonaro effect woman.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 05, 2018
She dey advertise herself. Oya, all well-meaning suitors, apply within. grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos by 9jaBloke: 6:28pm On Aug 05, 2018
He entered the bus and took the seat directly behind you...

So many questions I want to ask you but just answer these ones;

Did the passengers on his row see him to know that the row was complete or did someone try to sit where he was already seated?

Did the conductor ask him for money?

Make una take sofry de lie na.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos by bigtt76(f): 6:30pm On Aug 05, 2018
This na typical malaria symptoms ....go drink agbo abeg tongue

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 05, 2018
undecided
Re: Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos by Artzdanielsz(m): 6:32pm On Aug 05, 2018
see posture
Re: Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos by josielewa(m): 6:38pm On Aug 05, 2018
9jaBloke:
He entered the bus and took the seat directly behind you...

So many questions I want to ask you but just answer these ones;

Did the passengers on his row see him to know that the row was complete or did someone try to sit where he was already seated?

Did the conductor collect ask him for money?

Make una take sofry de lie na.

seriously you dont understand what a psy hotic or schizophrenic episode is all about until you experience it first hand...stress and loneliness can trigger this things...Had a very scary episode before when i finished my nysc and was jobless...i stayed home all alone and i think alot about my life...i hear voices..i see people..when i tell my friends they just laff at me...At times at night, i see scary things...images walking into my room and walking towards me. At times i hear my familys voices chattering in the sitting room while am inside my room and am usually alone in the house...I experience this around 12 noon when there is too much ventilation in the room or at night when the moon shines...Thank God i no longer have them..But then it was fuxking scary

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos by Innobee99(m): 6:48pm On Aug 05, 2018
Even dead men like "UKWU"

Chai

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos by seborrhic: 6:56pm On Aug 05, 2018
This was pure hallucination from the already inbuilt thoughts about the man the op had.
Nobody followed you, you just had that impression right from that first Obalende encounter and started started manifesting it.
You people should grow up and stop seeing everything from devil,spiritual forces angle.

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 7:05pm On Aug 05, 2018
Mtchewww... Madam was slowly running mad due to mental stress. She is lucky she caught herself before totally losing it. She needs to see a psychiatrist before it happens again.

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 7:06pm On Aug 05, 2018
seborrhic:
This was pure hallucination from the already inbuilt thoughts about the man the op had.
Nobody followed you, you just had that impression right from that first Obalende encounter and started started manifesting it.
You people should grow up and stop seeing everything from devil,spiritual forces angle.
impersonally think she was at the brink of running mad probably due to some underlying issue that may have to do with mental stress.

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 05, 2018
she should visit a psychiatric hospital asap last tin she wants is to run mad in lagos with that kain nyash

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos by WisdomHunter(m): 7:13pm On Aug 05, 2018
My self tells me she was just hallucinating

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos by mhizace: 7:14pm On Aug 05, 2018
romenna:
fear fear
lol, it's scary na
Re: Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos by Sadiyaene(f): 7:18pm On Aug 05, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
Hallucinations

Hallucinations are defined as experiences and sensations that are not comprehensible to others. To the person experiencing them, however, they may seem real, urgent, and vivid. Roughly 70% of people with schizophrenia will experience hallucinations.

Auditory hallucinations are most commonly experienced by people with schizophrenia and may include hearing voices—sometimes multiple voices — or other sounds like whispering or murmuring. Voices may seem angry or urgent and often make demands on the hallucinating person.

Visual hallucinations involve seeing objects, people, lights, or patterns that are not actually present. Visualizing dead loved ones, friends or other people they knew can be particularly distressing. Perception may be altered as well resulting in difficulty judging distance

Can we be like friends?
Re: Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos by hopefulLandlord: 7:23pm On Aug 05, 2018
Sadiyaene:

Can we be like friends?
Thanks for the compliment
Re: Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos by dyemida(m): 7:24pm On Aug 05, 2018
My advise for you: seek spiritual counsel.
Re: Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos by Sadiyaene(f): 7:28pm On Aug 05, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Thanks for the compliment

Huh!! undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos by royalair(m): 7:31pm On Aug 05, 2018
LIES. Women can do anything just to stay relevant on the net
Re: Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos by Skmoda360(m): 7:32pm On Aug 05, 2018
grin grin grin grin....I smell lies in this epistle.

Re: Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos by kay29000(m): 7:36pm On Aug 05, 2018
Akoja360:
she should visit a psychiatric hospital asap last tin she wants is to run mad in lagos with that kain nyash

LMAO! You are not serious. lol!
Re: Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos by adekanmbi1986(m): 7:36pm On Aug 05, 2018
Spirit Husband
Re: Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos by Ignatio(m): 7:36pm On Aug 05, 2018
sullenx:
Optimus head to head league

2400547-547211
What's the price?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bishop Alexander Ezeugo Ekewuba Is Dead! (Overcomers Christian Mission Owerri) / Pastor Digs Out Charm During Family Liberation In Imo State (photos) / Chris Oyakhilome To Host Benny Hinn In Lagos. October 27 - 29

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.