Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

Akpabio's Electoral Value Can Not Be Compared To That Of Saraki And 3 Governors - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio's Electoral Value Can Not Be Compared To That Of Saraki And 3 Governors (2602 Views)

Naira Redesign: 3 Governors Under Our Radar Over Stashed Cash – EFCC Chair / Dogara Politically Worthless, Has No Electoral Value – APC / Electoral Value: Saraki Vs Atiku Vs Kwankwaso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio's Electoral Value Can Not Be Compared To That Of Saraki And 3 Governors by Amarabae(f): 12:48pm On Aug 05, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
anything to send pdp to journey of no return is welcome.
Wike should continue wasting rivers state money on dead party like pdp .
Pdp ntoor no akwa ibom oyel money for you again
Is akpabio the governor of akwa ibom?

1 Like

Re: Akpabio's Electoral Value Can Not Be Compared To That Of Saraki And 3 Governors by Geniro: 12:49pm On Aug 05, 2018
modath:

Saraki in reality is like Fabregas, Injury ridden...

Madam keep shut. Saraki is the nemesis of your APC gods.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio's Electoral Value Can Not Be Compared To That Of Saraki And 3 Governors by IsaAbubakar: 12:50pm On Aug 05, 2018
[s]
sarrki:
Consolation statement

Saraki is nobody

Akpabio is an achiever
[/s]
e pain am well well
Re: Akpabio's Electoral Value Can Not Be Compared To That Of Saraki And 3 Governors by ORIENTATION101: 12:59pm On Aug 05, 2018
Amarabae:

Is akpabio the governor of akwa ibom?
apc is taking over in 7 months time.
Akpabio is coming to the winning team with 70% of pdp structure in akwa ibom .udom is not a politician he was a technocrat brought to power all the pdp structure was already in the hands of akapbio before udom .
So akapbio leaving is the end of pdp

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio's Electoral Value Can Not Be Compared To That Of Saraki And 3 Governors by ORIENTATION101: 1:01pm On Aug 05, 2018
Geniro:

Saraki owns Kwara while common Udom is chasing Akpabio.

Messi wey no fit score Francis Uzoho.. Na Messi be that.
udom is a betrayal if he knows he cant be a stooge why cant he reject the offer from akapbio and fight his own political battle to stardom
Akpabio is coming to the winning team with 70% of pdp structure in akwa ibom .udom is not a politician he was a technocrat brought to power all the pdp structure was already in the hands of akapbio before udom .

1 Like

Re: Akpabio's Electoral Value Can Not Be Compared To That Of Saraki And 3 Governors by ORIENTATION101: 1:02pm On Aug 05, 2018
CSTR1005:

But akpabio is not the governor. He is just a senator. He has no real access to money unless he is in the good books of the governor.

And the governor just released a statement lambasting him and the APC.
udom is a betrayal if he knows he cant be a stooge why cant he reject the offer from akapbio and fight his own political battle to stardom

1 Like

Re: Akpabio's Electoral Value Can Not Be Compared To That Of Saraki And 3 Governors by HelpMySoul: 1:02pm On Aug 05, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
olodo what is benue kwara gonna offer apc apart from only votes in election.

Pdp signed saraki (morata) while apc signed akapbio (messi.)

Akwa ibom is nigeria oil giant they re only two money bag in pdp rivers and akwa ibom and apc just snatched one away .

And the governor of Akwa Ibom who is a PDP will fold his arms Abi?

Remind me what happened in the case of Ameachi and Wike? Did it change anything? Lwkmd...

1 Like

Re: Akpabio's Electoral Value Can Not Be Compared To That Of Saraki And 3 Governors by ORIENTATION101: 1:08pm On Aug 05, 2018
HelpMySoul:

And the governor of Akwa Ibom who is a PDP will fold his arms Abi?

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio's Electoral Value Can Not Be Compared To That Of Saraki And 3 Governors by HelpMySoul: 1:11pm On Aug 05, 2018
ORIENTATION101:

We shall see... What I know is akwa ibom people hate APC, majority of them.

Rozayx5, please come tell this man as a true son of Akwa Ibom.

Ideology, ideologies and ideologically... Please share you thought.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio's Electoral Value Can Not Be Compared To That Of Saraki And 3 Governors by rozayx5(m): 1:13pm On Aug 05, 2018
HelpMySoul:

Udom will get his second term. He had already finished ground work

PDP has a governorship candidate and incumbent wit so much money

APC is still fighting in akwa ibom..

Akpabio in their ranks will further destabilize them

3 Likes

Re: Akpabio's Electoral Value Can Not Be Compared To That Of Saraki And 3 Governors by ORIENTATION101: 1:18pm On Aug 05, 2018
HelpMySoul:

we re being told same narrative in 2015 until became farce when.

Apc
Won 2 senatorial tickets out of 3 in rivers state
10 house of assembly members in rivers assemby.

1 senator in cross river
1 senator in akwa ibom
I senator in delta
1 senators in edo

Came 2nd in bayelsa guber election with more than 100000 votes

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio's Electoral Value Can Not Be Compared To That Of Saraki And 3 Governors by ORIENTATION101: 1:20pm On Aug 05, 2018
rozayx5:

Udom will get his second term. He had already finished ground work

PDP has a governorship candidate and incumbent wit so much money

APC is still fighting in akwa ibom..

Akpabio in their ranks will further destabilize them
udom joined politics in 2014 through is Godfsther akapbio

So tell me who owns pdp structure in akwa ibom
Between akapbio and udom

1 Like

Re: Akpabio's Electoral Value Can Not Be Compared To That Of Saraki And 3 Governors by Geniro: 1:25pm On Aug 05, 2018
ORIENTATION101:

Abegi. If Akpabio had 70% of the PDP structure, he won't be running away like a coward.
Before Akpabio there was Attah and after Akpabio there will be somebody else but the logo of the PDP remains unshakened.
AKS is PDP and PDP is AKS.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio's Electoral Value Can Not Be Compared To That Of Saraki And 3 Governors by romme2u: 1:26pm On Aug 05, 2018
uchelvlink:

So Akpabio is now an achiever and no longer a looters?

I weep for Nigeria

grin grin grin

you dey mind zoneBs

na anywhere belle face them be
Re: Akpabio's Electoral Value Can Not Be Compared To That Of Saraki And 3 Governors by wiseone28: 1:30pm On Aug 05, 2018
ALL THIS AKPABIO THREAD HOPE YOU GUYS ARE READY TO READ ENOUGH SUICIDE NEWS FROM AKWA IBOM POLITICIANS THIS WEEK SOME CAN'T BEAR THE PAINS

2 Likes

Re: Akpabio's Electoral Value Can Not Be Compared To That Of Saraki And 3 Governors by Marbleaik: 1:31pm On Aug 05, 2018
[quote author=sarrki post=69998375]Consolation statement

Saraki is nobody

Akpabio is an achiever [/quote

YOU MOST BE AN IDIOT TO SAID THAT,WHO IS AKPABIO CAN HE DELIVER AKWA IBOM STATE TO APC.BUT SARAKI CAN DELIVER KWARA STATE TO PDP SINGLE HANDED
Re: Akpabio's Electoral Value Can Not Be Compared To That Of Saraki And 3 Governors by Unblockable: 1:31pm On Aug 05, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
we re being told same narrative in 2015 until became farce when.

Apc
Won 2 senatorial tickets out of 3 in rivers state
10 house of assembly members in rivers assemby.

1 senator in cross river
1 senator in akwa ibom
I senator in delta
2 senators in edo

Came 2nd in bayelsa guber election with more than 100000 votes

APC is the party to beat in Edo but they have only one Senator which is the Senator representing my zone, Edo North. But come 2019, APC is taking over Edo fully.
Re: Akpabio's Electoral Value Can Not Be Compared To That Of Saraki And 3 Governors by ORIENTATION101: 1:32pm On Aug 05, 2018
Geniro:

Abegi. If Akpabio had 70% of the PDP structure, he won't be running away like a coward.
Before Akpabio there was Attah and after Akpabio there will be somebody else but the logo of the PDP remains unshakened.
AKS is PDP and PDP is AKS.
saraki too ran away with apc structure to pdp but he is not a coward but jack baeur of politics.
By thursday the day of our unvieiling of akapbio .

Udom will be left with the carcass of pdp he will be lucky not to get impeached
Cos majority of akwa ibom house of assembly lawmakers belong to akpabio .

He built pdp structure in akwa ibom udom came from nowhere to collect the ticket with akapbio' help
Re: Akpabio's Electoral Value Can Not Be Compared To That Of Saraki And 3 Governors by ORIENTATION101: 1:33pm On Aug 05, 2018
Unblockable:

APC is the party to beat in Edo but they have only one Senator which is the Senator representing my zone, Edo North. But come 2019, APC is taking over Edo fully.
k thanks for corection i will edit my post

1 Like

Re: Akpabio's Electoral Value Can Not Be Compared To That Of Saraki And 3 Governors by Geniro: 1:35pm On Aug 05, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
saraki too ran away with apc structure to pdp but he is not a coward but jack baeur of politics.
By thursday the day of our unvieiling of akapbio .

Udom will be left with the carcass of pdp he will be lucky not to get impeached
Cos majority of akwa ibom house of assembly lawmakers belong to akpabio .

He built pdp structure in akwa ibom udom came from nowhere to collect the ticket with akapbio' help

Akpabio built PDP structure in Akwa ibom state? What are you even saying? Abeg make i go rest Abeg. LMAO
Re: Akpabio's Electoral Value Can Not Be Compared To That Of Saraki And 3 Governors by Marbleaik: 1:37pm On Aug 05, 2018
Unblockable:

A BIG LIAR APC CAN NEVER WIN EDO STATE IN PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION
Re: Akpabio's Electoral Value Can Not Be Compared To That Of Saraki And 3 Governors by ORIENTATION101: 1:38pm On Aug 05, 2018
Geniro:

Akpabio built PDP structure in Akwa ibom state? What are you even saying? Abeg make i go rest Abeg. LMAO
yeah the one udom inherit.
Wait till thusday
I will qoute when majority of aks lawmakers defect to apc
Re: Akpabio's Electoral Value Can Not Be Compared To That Of Saraki And 3 Governors by Unblockable: 1:42pm On Aug 05, 2018
Marbleaik:

A BIG LIAR APC CAN NEVER WIN EDO STATE IN PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION

Buhari is contesting against a fellow Northern candidate unlike in 2015 when most people in Edo State thought it was between him and their "brother". And they both had 200,000 votes each. Tell me how Buhari is gonna lose in Edo State now.

1 Like

Re: Akpabio's Electoral Value Can Not Be Compared To That Of Saraki And 3 Governors by OsasAca1(m): 2:28pm On Aug 05, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
olodo what is benue kwara gonna offer apc apart from only votes in election.

Pdp signed saraki (morata) while apc signed akapbio (messi.)

Akwa ibom is nigeria oil giant they re only two money bag in pdp rivers and akwa ibom and apc just snatched one away .

So there's no Oil Money in Delta State and Bayelsa...
I think we should just be ready for more drama but for now Buhari or Buhari-led Government is really the problem of Nigeria nothing else...
NB: The fight against Buhari is actually on by both The Elites and the Masses...
God bless Nigeria, we can't even imagine a second term of Buhari knowing full well that no Government ever perform better than his first tenure....
Just Imagine Buhari till 2023, ha Nigerians help yourself.
Re: Akpabio's Electoral Value Can Not Be Compared To That Of Saraki And 3 Governors by ORIENTATION101: 2:32pm On Aug 05, 2018
OsasAca1:

So there's no Oil Money in Delta State and Bayelsa...
I think we should just be ready for more drama but for now Buhari or Buhari-led Government is really the problem of Nigeria nothing else...
NB: The fight against Buhari is actually on by both The Elites and the Masses...
God bless Nigeria, we can't even imagine a second term of Buhari knowing full well that no Government ever perform better than his first tenure....
Just Imagine Buhari till 2023, ha Nigerians help yourself.
tell bayelsa and delta to pay their back log salaries owings to civil servant then we can take the discussion from there

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Group Task Leadership On Strategic Development Paths, React To Killings Abroad / Geoffrey onyeama(APC) /VS Peter obi(PDP): for President 2023 / Femi Fani-kayode Makes More Revelations About Aso Rock Gunshots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.