Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Femi Fani-kayode Makes More Revelations About Aso Rock Gunshots - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode Makes More Revelations About Aso Rock Gunshots (2602 Views)

Fulani Leaders Boast About Aso Rock, Threaten More Killing Of Yorubas – YOV / FACT CHECK: Omokri Makes More Untrue Claims About G-7 Summit / Femi Fani-Kayode Ready To Make Another Twins As His Wife Slays 3 Weeks After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Fani-kayode Makes More Revelations About Aso Rock Gunshots by Theautograph: 1:21pm On Jun 14, 2020
Femi Fani-Kayode, Former Minister of Aviation, has made more claims about the sporadic gunshots witnessed at the Presidential Villa, Aso Rock, Abuja.

It was gathered that the nephew of the president cum personal assistant, Sabiu Yusuf, allegedly ordered the withdrawal of Security Aides of the First Lady, Hajiya Aisha Buhari after series of gun battle at the villa.

Yusuf was said to have returned from interstate travel, ‘Lagos’ to Aso Rock and failed to observe the Covid-19 safety code.

(ALSO READ: A Candidature of Obaseki Would Have Cost Us Victory – Edo APC Leaders )

Aisha Buhari, Zahra, Halima and Yusuf, accompanied by some of her security aides went to the residence of Sabiu, demanding that he self-isolate for 14 days, so as not to endanger the first family.

In an attempt to intimidate the first lady, Sabiu was said to have ordered his security details to fire shots in the air.

However, it was reported that the President’s Aide escaped after Aisha’s ADC made moves to apprehend him.

FFK twitted on Sunday: “I have heard the details of what actually transpired at the Villa a couple of nights ago & I am utterly appalled.

“How can a PA order his men to fire shots in the air in an attempt to intimidate and threaten @aishambuhari and the President’s children after hurling insults at them?

“No matter how one feels about @MBuhari this is unacceptable. The First Lady deserves to be respected and protected from this ruthless cabal of primitive misogynists before something terrible happens. You can’t shoot guns to threaten someone’s wife and still claim to love him.

The insolent and heartless PA who was responsible for this reckless affront and brutal assault ought to be grabbed by the scrotum, dragged to the front gate and thrown out of the Villa. He is a danger to the First Lady, a liability to the President and a disgrace to the nation.”

https://www.theeagles.com.ng/femi-fani-kayode-makes-more-revelations-about-aso-rock-gunshots/

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Makes More Revelations About Aso Rock Gunshots by MEGA4BILLION(m): 1:26pm On Jun 14, 2020
Gang fight, very soon wind will open fowl yansh.
Next thing you will hear, "I'm shock to hear there was a gun shot in aso rock"

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Makes More Revelations About Aso Rock Gunshots by Mokason28: 1:27pm On Jun 14, 2020
GOD BLESS YOU SIR

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Makes More Revelations About Aso Rock Gunshots by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 14, 2020
Who wants to buy space?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Makes More Revelations About Aso Rock Gunshots by FINESHIRT(m): 1:29pm On Jun 14, 2020
Ok
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Makes More Revelations About Aso Rock Gunshots by onward4life(m): 1:30pm On Jun 14, 2020
Back da 4cup!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Makes More Revelations About Aso Rock Gunshots by illicit(m): 1:42pm On Jun 14, 2020
Femi elenu rirun
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Makes More Revelations About Aso Rock Gunshots by reginaeb: 2:50pm On Jun 14, 2020
I'm tired of Buhari house of commotion.. one week one trouble

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Makes More Revelations About Aso Rock Gunshots by Charmingrascal(m): 3:09pm On Jun 14, 2020
Is Buhari really in control?

How can a PA disrespect the first family?

Something is not right in Aso rock

5 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Makes More Revelations About Aso Rock Gunshots by PFRB: 4:01pm On Jun 14, 2020
Charmingrascal:
Is Buhari really in control?

How can a PA disrespect the first family?

Something is not right in Aso rock

If Oga was to be there such a thing could not have happened.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Makes More Revelations About Aso Rock Gunshots by iornenge81(m): 4:11pm On Jun 14, 2020
PFRB:

If Oga was to be there such a thing could not have happened.
I believe you

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Makes More Revelations About Aso Rock Gunshots by saaron(m): 4:35pm On Jun 14, 2020
The continuous harassment of Aisha Buhari by Aso Rock Cabals points to two things:
1. That the Real Buhari is dead and buried and replaced with a impostor as exposed by Nnamdi Kanu.
2. That the real buhari is brain dead and totally incapable of carrying out duties as commander in chief.
The later makes buhari virtually unfit to be president. Therefore buhari should tender his immediate resignation as president. Aso Rock is no place for people with chronic dementia.
In any case, the events in Abuja has shown Nigerians in black and white that this regime is the most useless regime in the history of Nigeria.
ONE NIGERIA DOES NOT EXIST!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Makes More Revelations About Aso Rock Gunshots by lamentor78(m): 4:42pm On Jun 14, 2020
Buhari house of commotion.....but President Buhari is still in shock that someone fired gunshots

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Makes More Revelations About Aso Rock Gunshots by igbowoman: 5:40pm On Jun 14, 2020
If Aisha is concerned she should come out boldly and tell the nation the truth about the state of her husband instead of joining them to deceive folks with pictures and recorded messages.
Its obvious that anyone that wants to insult her can do so since they know there is no buhari in the real sense .
Abba Kyari's daughter once locked her out of aso rock

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Makes More Revelations About Aso Rock Gunshots by techmo(m): 6:58pm On Jun 14, 2020
cool

Femi Fani kayoed is as smart as his daddy, run their mouth and cash out

Femi wasn't in Aso Rock, yet he knew who opened fired at who

Aisha is using social Engineering skills, and woman victimization to make PDP idiots fight a personal battle and they are falling

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Makes More Revelations About Aso Rock Gunshots by truthfulparrot(m): 7:42pm On Jun 14, 2020
No body mess up with my wife. Not even my siblings or parents. If you want to see the redness of my eyes, just disrespect my wife.
After God, the next person is my wife.

Why is PMB allowing people to disrespect his wife and family?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Makes More Revelations About Aso Rock Gunshots by NaijadrivaCars: 7:45pm On Jun 14, 2020
FFK, Premium Times, NK and Sahara Reporters are updated hourly.

(1) (Reply)

After Gov Zulum Said Some Boko Haram Are White Men, Christian And Asians, See Wh / Photos Depicting Prince Philip And Queen Elizabeth In Their 1956 Stay In Nigeria / Does IPOB Accept A Biafra WITHOUT Niger Delta?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.