Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,029 members, 7,845,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Ogun State Produced The Highest Tons Of Solid Minerals In 2017 – NBS - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ogun State Produced The Highest Tons Of Solid Minerals In 2017 – NBS (7165 Views)

How To Source Lithium Minerals In Nigeria (photos) / World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) / ‘Nigeria Earned N69.2bn From Solid Minerals In One Year’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun State Produced The Highest Tons Of Solid Minerals In 2017 – NBS by Tundeobama(m): 10:09am On Aug 06, 2018
AngelicBeing:
Now you are talking, beginning from Agbara estate up till Atan to Canaan land, I know what the masses are facing on that road and ironically that axis gives Ogun state government billions of revenue in taxes.

Oyedepo alone was ready to fix the roads but Ogun state government wanted the money and the church backed out, Unilever, Nestle foods, and several companies within Agbara estate and those at igbesa free Zone are also interested in fixing the roads, I wonder why Amosun and his gang of thieves are hindering the development of that roads, that is the axis that lays the golden eggs of the state, very unfortunate development sad
The next governor is zone to that constituency in Apc its certain he should fix it if he love his people.

3 Likes

Re: Ogun State Produced The Highest Tons Of Solid Minerals In 2017 – NBS by AngelicBeing: 10:14am On Aug 06, 2018
Tundeobama:

The next governor is zone to that constituency in Apc its certain he should fix it if he love his people.
l hope so, the last time I was in Nigeria, they sent some government officials to collate reports on the kind of infrastructures we want, I specifically told them about that same road, l hope they listen and fix the road
Re: Ogun State Produced The Highest Tons Of Solid Minerals In 2017 – NBS by Eledan: 10:15am On Aug 06, 2018
Fideo:

You will eventually die of hatred. He pain am, children of hate, osu, igbo Amala a.k.a Igbo.

You boys will no kill person on this Nairaland grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ogun State Produced The Highest Tons Of Solid Minerals In 2017 – NBS by Eledan: 10:28am On Aug 06, 2018
Too many mad Ipob on this platform grin

3 Likes

Re: Ogun State Produced The Highest Tons Of Solid Minerals In 2017 – NBS by ofwest47(m): 10:45am On Aug 06, 2018
Ogun remains the second most industrialised state in Nigeria after Lagos and may even soon overtake Lagos State due to availability of large area of land for industrial development and mineral exploration. coolOgun remains the second most industrialised state in Nigeria after Lagos and may even soon overtake Lagos State due to availability of large area of land for industrial development and mineral exploration.
Re: Ogun State Produced The Highest Tons Of Solid Minerals In 2017 – NBS by shizzle1: 10:59am On Aug 06, 2018
What about the tons of skulls mined? You didn't tell us smiley
Re: Ogun State Produced The Highest Tons Of Solid Minerals In 2017 – NBS by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:37am On Aug 06, 2018
rodeo0070:
Omo Ogun ise ya!
. Se ęn jere işę yín
Re: Ogun State Produced The Highest Tons Of Solid Minerals In 2017 – NBS by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:38am On Aug 06, 2018
Yet ogun state have one of the worst roads
Re: Ogun State Produced The Highest Tons Of Solid Minerals In 2017 – NBS by Jaideyone(m): 12:25pm On Aug 06, 2018
AngelicBeing:
You are a hungry kid, I don't need to engage you, go to the property section of Nairaland and you will read more about me, alternatively click on my past contributions on the property section. I have said it several times about that road, you are still a jobless kid, now buzz off my mentions and go play with your mates, my last response to you, nonsense angry
indeed grin
Re: Ogun State Produced The Highest Tons Of Solid Minerals In 2017 – NBS by simplesearch: 2:04pm On Aug 06, 2018
Bad road surfaces and Networks is not only associated with Ogun state rather it is the bane of most states in Nigeria. No single state in the whole of Nigeria can boast of a conclusive road Network round it's Inhabited geographical boundary, Even Lagos is less than a village if settlement taxonomy is done based on the availability of viable road Network it can boast of.
Re: Ogun State Produced The Highest Tons Of Solid Minerals In 2017 – NBS by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 06, 2018
Bolustical:
This is just an attestation to the fact that, come and breakup to Nigeria, the SW region is the most viable region and will survive without oil.

The region remains the financial, technological, industrial, transportation as well as the education hub of Nigeria and West Africa at large. The region only need to work on Agriculture.

God bless the YORUBA nation and its well wishers.
God bless PMB
God bless Tinubu.
God bless her governors and forgive Fayose, FFK for their senselessness

LMFAO. Presently Lagos cannot even survive without oil from eastern Nigeria gringrin.

So u think the SW is most viable n will survive with granite limestone n laterite gringrin, The way these Afonjas make claims ehh, lol
Re: Ogun State Produced The Highest Tons Of Solid Minerals In 2017 – NBS by adecz: 2:42pm On Aug 06, 2018
Which "solid" minerals are you
talking about ?

One tonne of marble is cheaper than
one gram of gold.

Don't come to Nairaland to intimidate
people with meaningless statistics.

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SME30 Challenge To Reward Small Business Owners In Nigeria / List Of Daily Need Products / Amazon KDP Keyword Research Elevation Free Tools — Comprehensive List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.