Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,592 members, 7,812,929 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

How To Source Lithium Minerals In Nigeria (photos) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Source Lithium Minerals In Nigeria (photos) (1521 Views)

Ogun State Produced The Highest Tons Of Solid Minerals In 2017 – NBS / Solid Minerals In Nigeria? / ‘Nigeria Earned N69.2bn From Solid Minerals In One Year’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Source Lithium Minerals In Nigeria (photos) by kudosamass(m): 12:59pm On Oct 02, 2022
EASY WAYS TO OBTAIN LITHIUM ORES IN NIGERIA:
The hottest and most sought-after mineral in Nigeria today is lithium ore. The World has descended on Nigeria seeking lithium because the international system is headed at a very fast speed toward a lithium-dominated World economy. All smart men are already taking up strategic positions. The war to control sources of lithium is on! But unlike the oil wars of the old, which were fought with bombs and mortars, the instrument of warfare in the ongoing battle for the control of lithium is money! Big money! Dollars! China is intent on winning this war at all costs! The Chinese are all over Nigeria looking for lithium minerals such as spodumene, lepidolite, and amblygonite.

Nigeria has one of the largest and best-grade lithium deposits in the World. New deposits are being discovered every day. Over 98% of the pegmatite veins that crisscross the length and breadth of North-Central Nigeria are heavily rich with different grades of lithium ores, including kunzite spodumene of over 9% grade! The whole of Kwara State for example is sitting on large deposits of pink lepidolite and medium-grade spodumene.

The country Nigeria is benefiting greatly from the current explosion in lithium trade in the form of an increase in revenue generation and provision of employment opportunities which has led to a drastic reduction of crimes in states like Nasarawa. But as buyers, investors, and exporters are searching for where to buy lithium, the major challenge is that there is no central market in Nigeria where anyone with his/her money can simply go and buy the products. Lithium trade in Nigeria is based on personal contacts. It is not so easy for newcomers. And that leads us to the topic of this essay- how to source lithium minerals in Nigeria.

5 EASY WAYS OF SOURCING LITHIUM MATERIALS IN NIGERIA:
1. Leverage on Existing Structures, Platforms, and Contacts:
The best and easiest way to gain immediate entrance to sourcing lithium ores in Nigeria is to make use of existing mineral sourcing lines. These are local agents and companies that already have existing mineral buying centers with direct links to the hinterlands where these minerals are mined. Most of these agents and companies have mineral warehouses that can be used as sourcing centers, plus vast contacts that can be used to source minerals and acquire mineral sites.

2. Set Up Your own Mining Company:
The second method of sourcing lithium minerals in Nigeria is through setting up your own mining company to mine lithium ores yourself. The incorporation of a company at the Corporate Affairs Commission is not a difficult one. But you still need the assistance of a local agent to locate where there are great lithium deposits and how to go about it.

3. Open a Metallic Mineral Buying Center:
Another method of sourcing lithium materials in Nigeria is to set up your own mineral buying center. The Department of Artisanal and Small Scale Mining, Ministry of Mines and Steel Development issues a mineral license called Certificate of Mineral Buying Center for four categories of minerals: metallic, nonmetallic, precious stones, and gemstones. With a mineral buying center certificate for metallic minerals, you can trade on all metallic minerals in Nigeria such as tantalite, tin, zinc, lead, wolframite, columbite, beryllium, lithium, iron ore, chalcopyrite, etc. However, local agents are still needed to assist you to obtain the license, setting up the buying center, and forming the bulk of your initial suppliers.

4. Buy Lithium Ores from the Cities:
The fourth method through which a newcomer can source lithium in Nigeria is to simply buy the products from the cities of Lagos, Abuja, and Port Harcourt. The only challenge here is that you buy at exorbitant prices. And you still need local agents to get things fixed for you or even figure out things.

5. Machines and Tools for Lithium:
The fifth method for sourcing lithium in Nigeria is by giving out machines for lithium. Machines such as excavators, drilling machines, pumping machines, etc are given to local miners so that mined lithium minerals can be used to pay for the machines. In this case, buyers give out these machines to assist the local miners to optimize their output. It is always a win-win situation for both parties. Most Chinese and Indians operating in the Nigerian Lithium industry employ this method. For questions and inquiries, see my signature below. The next topic in this series is how to acquire lithium sites in Nigeria.

About the Writer
Ede Greg is a Mining Entrepreneur and Lithium Mineral Sourcing Consultant. He sources Minerals for different buyers in Nigeria. His vast contacts in the Nigerian Solid Mineral Sector, access to government bureaucracy for licenses, and direct links to the hinterlands have led to the sourcing of large quantities of different minerals for different buyers. He helps companies to buy or acquire large mineral deposits for mining operations. His warehouse structures at Keffi, Nasarawa State is open to those who wish to leverage existing mineral sourcing platforms to gain immediate access to the Nigerian mineral market. You can reach him at 08130799304.

Re: How To Source Lithium Minerals In Nigeria (photos) by nattyspice: 3:01pm On Oct 24, 2022
do you have a lab in keffi where you do analysis for lithium bearing rocks?
Re: How To Source Lithium Minerals In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 15, 2023
nattyspice:
do you have a lab in keffi where you do analysis for lithium bearing rocks?
Sorry, I know you asked about a lab In keffi, but permit me to digress. I have a lab in Abuja where the rocks can be tested.
Re: How To Source Lithium Minerals In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 15, 2023
kudosamass:
EASY WAYS TO OBTAIN LITHIUM ORES IN NIGERIA:
The hottest and most sought-after mineral in Nigeria today is lithium ore. The World has descended on Nigeria seeking lithium because the international system is headed at a very fast speed toward a lithium-dominated World economy. All smart men are already taking up strategic positions. The war to control sources of lithium is on! But unlike the oil wars of the old, which were fought with bombs and mortars, the instrument of warfare in the ongoing battle for the control of lithium is money! Big money! Dollars! China is intent on winning this war at all costs! The Chinese are all over Nigeria looking for lithium minerals such as spodumene, lepidolite, and amblygonite.

Nigeria has one of the largest and best-grade lithium deposits in the World. New deposits are being discovered every day. Over 98% of the pegmatite veins that crisscross the length and breadth of North-Central Nigeria are heavily rich with different grades of lithium ores, including kunzite spodumene of over 9% grade! The whole of Kwara State for example is sitting on large deposits of pink lepidolite and medium-grade spodumene.

The country Nigeria is benefiting greatly from the current explosion in lithium trade in the form of an increase in revenue generation and provision of employment opportunities which has led to a drastic reduction of crimes in states like Nasarawa. But as buyers, investors, and exporters are searching for where to buy lithium, the major challenge is that there is no central market in Nigeria where anyone with his/her money can simply go and buy the products. Lithium trade in Nigeria is based on personal contacts. It is not so easy for newcomers. And that leads us to the topic of this essay- how to source lithium minerals in Nigeria.

5 EASY WAYS OF SOURCING LITHIUM MATERIALS IN NIGERIA:
1. Leverage on Existing Structures, Platforms, and Contacts:
The best and easiest way to gain immediate entrance to sourcing lithium ores in Nigeria is to make use of existing mineral sourcing lines. These are local agents and companies that already have existing mineral buying centers with direct links to the hinterlands where these minerals are mined. Most of these agents and companies have mineral warehouses that can be used as sourcing centers, plus vast contacts that can be used to source minerals and acquire mineral sites.

2. Set Up Your own Mining Company:
The second method of sourcing lithium minerals in Nigeria is through setting up your own mining company to mine lithium ores yourself. The incorporation of a company at the Corporate Affairs Commission is not a difficult one. But you still need the assistance of a local agent to locate where there are great lithium deposits and how to go about it.

3. Open a Metallic Mineral Buying Center:
Another method of sourcing lithium materials in Nigeria is to set up your own mineral buying center. The Department of Artisanal and Small Scale Mining, Ministry of Mines and Steel Development issues a mineral license called Certificate of Mineral Buying Center for four categories of minerals: metallic, nonmetallic, precious stones, and gemstones. With a mineral buying center certificate for metallic minerals, you can trade on all metallic minerals in Nigeria such as tantalite, tin, zinc, lead, wolframite, columbite, beryllium, lithium, iron ore, chalcopyrite, etc. However, local agents are still needed to assist you to obtain the license, setting up the buying center, and forming the bulk of your initial suppliers.

4. Buy Lithium Ores from the Cities:
The fourth method through which a newcomer can source lithium in Nigeria is to simply buy the products from the cities of Lagos, Abuja, and Port Harcourt. The only challenge here is that you buy at exorbitant prices. And you still need local agents to get things fixed for you or even figure out things.

5. Machines and Tools for Lithium:
The fifth method for sourcing lithium in Nigeria is by giving out machines for lithium. Machines such as excavators, drilling machines, pumping machines, etc are given to local miners so that mined lithium minerals can be used to pay for the machines. In this case, buyers give out these machines to assist the local miners to optimize their output. It is always a win-win situation for both parties. Most Chinese and Indians operating in the Nigerian Lithium industry employ this method. For questions and inquiries, see my signature below. The next topic in this series is how to acquire lithium sites in Nigeria.

About the Writer
Ede Greg is a Mining Entrepreneur and Lithium Mineral Sourcing Consultant. He sources Minerals for different buyers in Nigeria. His vast contacts in the Nigerian Solid Mineral Sector, access to government bureaucracy for licenses, and direct links to the hinterlands have led to the sourcing of large quantities of different minerals for different buyers. He helps companies to buy or acquire large mineral deposits for mining operations. His warehouse structures at Keffi, Nasarawa State is open to those who wish to leverage existing mineral sourcing platforms to gain immediate access to the Nigerian mineral market. You can reach him at 08130799304.

Ok.
What if tantalite in commercial quantities? Does the man who's number you provided here have tantalum/ tantalite for sale in tonnes?
I want to discuss business with you/him.
Re: How To Source Lithium Minerals In Nigeria (photos) by nattyspice: 11:07pm On Jan 15, 2023
PaulOtl:

Sorry, I know you asked about a lab In keffi, but permit me to digress. I have a lab in Abuja where the rocks can be tested.

okay , I will contract you soon. I.have some stones that I want to test
Re: How To Source Lithium Minerals In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 15, 2023
nattyspice:
Okay. You can reach me through an email , with your WhatsApp number inserted. I'll tell you how it goes.
We even tested some this evening that came in from Zamfara and Kogi States, with some going above 2% to 5% for lithium and other minerals.
Re: How To Source Lithium Minerals In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 17, 2023
nattyspice:
I'm ready whenever you are. Still waiting for your mail.

Also, if you have lepidolite stone for testing or sale, let me know Sir.

(1) (Reply)

Laundry Services Business Setup. / Discussion: How To Raise A Profitable Competitor To Nairaland In 2 Years Flat / Please How Do I Make A Purchase From Alibaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.