Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,809 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Be Sincere: Do You Still Pray Before Eating? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Be Sincere: Do You Still Pray Before Eating? (419 Views)

Do You Still Pray For Nigeria? / Reasons Why You Need To Pray Before Leaving Your House / Why Do You Pray Before Taking Your Meal ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Sincere: Do You Still Pray Before Eating? by nairavsdollars(f): 10:15am On Aug 05, 2018
Many adults tend to forget what we were taught as children to pray before eating. I am also guilty of that. How many of us still pray REGULARLY before taking our foods?

Re: Be Sincere: Do You Still Pray Before Eating? by realmindz: 10:40am On Aug 05, 2018
My question is this, if you pray before eating a poisoned food, will the prayer nullify the poison.

Of course not, prayer is useless.
Re: Be Sincere: Do You Still Pray Before Eating? by jayinfo2(m): 10:43am On Aug 05, 2018
Mine is bless this food in Jesus name. with my mouth already salivating to the taste of the meal.

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere: Do You Still Pray Before Eating? by HomoLuminous: 10:45am On Aug 05, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Many adults tend to forget what we were taught as children to pray before eating. I am also guilty of that. How many of us still pray REGULARLY before taking our foods?

It is not what enters the mouth of a man that makes him unclean but what comes out of it.

"...Bless this food o Lord"

Is taking the name of the Lord in vein
Re: Be Sincere: Do You Still Pray Before Eating? by dacanv(m): 10:50am On Aug 05, 2018
I only pray at family dinners, we all do. Or when am eating with a guest in my house. That thing, like most things thought to us as children are all artificial constructs. Find out what works for you, those that came before us don't know everything
Re: Be Sincere: Do You Still Pray Before Eating? by Numero9: 10:55am On Aug 05, 2018
grin..... Sometimes I forget ooo It depends on how hungry I am though.
Re: Be Sincere: Do You Still Pray Before Eating? by Numero9: 10:56am On Aug 05, 2018
grin..... Sometimes I forget ooo It depends on how hungry I am though.
Re: Be Sincere: Do You Still Pray Before Eating? by hopefulLandlord: 11:42am On Aug 05, 2018
No
Why? because prayer is useless
Re: Be Sincere: Do You Still Pray Before Eating? by CAPSLOCKED: 11:55am On Aug 05, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
No

Why? because prayer is useless

PRAYING BEFORE YOU EAT CAN NULLIFY ANY POISON IN YOUR FOOD, AND ALSO TURN YOUR 2 DAYS OLD EBA INTO A TANTALIZING FRIED RICE AND TURKEY.
Re: Be Sincere: Do You Still Pray Before Eating? by festwiz(m): 12:02pm On Aug 05, 2018
Pray?? Why?
Re: Be Sincere: Do You Still Pray Before Eating? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 05, 2018
I try to for each meal...

(1) (Reply)

Between these two, Who Owns The Blessing ? / You Shall Not Worry / Why Do We Have More Women Attendance At Church Programmes Than Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.