Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,119 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

I’m Not Jealous Of Mercy Aigbe, I Have Many Houses Too – Lanre Gentry - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Not Jealous Of Mercy Aigbe, I Have Many Houses Too – Lanre Gentry (421 Views)

Busayo: Lanre Gentry Not Bothered About Mercy Aigbe Anymore / I’m Not Jealous Of Mercy Aigbe, I Have Many Houses Too – Lanre Gentry / Lanre Gentry Celebrates Mercy Aigbe's 40th Birthday. "You Are Still My Wife" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’m Not Jealous Of Mercy Aigbe, I Have Many Houses Too – Lanre Gentry by Kayus4real: 10:26am On Aug 05, 2018
The news went viral last year when popular actress , Mercy Aigbe , alleged that her estranged husband , Lanre Gentry, had physically assaulted her. According to the actress , Gentry often battered her and the last incident was the straw that broke the camel’ s back . In his defence , Lanre denied ever laying his hands on his wife.
However , the incident led to Mercy moving out of Gentry ’ s house and they have been estranged ever since .

It is no news that Mercy has been doing well for herself since she left Gentry. She recently bought a house in Lagos and opened a new store in Ibadan , among other achievements . This has led many to insinuate that Gentry is jealous of her success .
In a chat with Sunday Scoop however , Gentry vehemently debunked the insinuations . He said , “ I have no reason to be jealous of the fact that Mercy bought a house. Do you know how many houses I have in Lagos alone ? I am not jealous of anyone because God always makes me happy . ”
Responding to a question on whether there are any reconciliation plans in the offing between them , Gentry said , “ I am not angry with her and we are not fighting. We are together and we will always talk . ”
But is he willing to take another wife? Lanre said , “ I have no plans to do that for now because I am still legally married to Mercy but time will tell . I am waiting to hear from her ( as regards dissolving the marriage legally ) . ”
Speaking on his recent face - off with Zone 2 Command’ s Police Public Relations Officer , Dolapo Badmos , in which he enjoined her to counsel her celebrity friends in Nollywood to stop living fake lives after she made a post online warning people to stop living misleading lives , Gentry said , “ Dolapo is my very good friend and a very nice police officer . I just told her to talk to all her friends in the Nigerian entertainment industry that live fake lives that they should desist from doing that. ”

On why he didn ’ t reach out to her privately instead of giving the ‘ advice ’ on social media , Lanre said , “ What I wrote was an answer to her post on Instagram. ”
Recently , Aigbe congratulated herself on Instagram for the role she has played in her children’ s lives on Father’ s Day. No sooner had she made the post than Gentry posted a comment , stating that he takes full responsibility for their child together , Juwon, and Mitchell , the daughter Mercy had before getting married to him . Asked to comment on the issue, Lanre said , “ Mercy and Juwon are my property . ”

https://punchng.com/im-not-jealous-of-mercy-aigbe-i-have-many-houses-too-lanre-gentry/

Re: I’m Not Jealous Of Mercy Aigbe, I Have Many Houses Too – Lanre Gentry by superlanny(m): 10:45am On Aug 05, 2018
Children in adults body,the two of you should grow up.

(1) (Reply)

This Monkey Eat Like Human Being,even Drink Alcoholic[watch Video] / Futa Dj Breaks World Record / Ebuka Busted With Twittervar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.