Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,987 members, 7,821,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

One Who Tolerates Your Anger Deserves Your Love... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / One Who Tolerates Your Anger Deserves Your Love... (374 Views)

Dstv Vs Netflix Which Deserves Your Hard Earned Money Monthly? / People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? / How Do You Control Your Anger When Seriously Provoked? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Who Tolerates Your Anger Deserves Your Love... by Isemeigbebo(m): 10:53am On Aug 05, 2018
ONE WHO TOLERATES YOUR ANGER DESERVES YOUR LOVE...
[color=#000099][/color]
The Boss was retiring.

Everyone had tears in their eyes on the day of his farewell.

One of the employees said,
“Sir, there is one thing we want to learn from you.
You worked here for so many years.
Yes, you corrected and disciplined your subordinates,
but we never saw you shout at or use harsh words on them no matter the pressure.

We have shouted at and scolded our subordinates on pressure of work or for other reasons.
We want to know the seed of your patience.”

The Boss said,
“This all comes from the incident of my childhood.
My father was working as a lower level employee in an office.

He was a very nice person.
He was respected very much in our family.

It happened one day, when
I was in the 4th standard.
I had gone to the office of my father for some reason.

I saw that my father was not on his seat.
I waited outside.
After some time,
the door of the Boss opened,
my father came out of the door.
I saw the fair face of my father had turned red.

He went straight to a corner and stood there looking outside through a window.

He had not seen me.
I went to him and called him slowly.
He was taken by surprise and turned back to look at me.

I saw stream of tears flowing down his eyes.
He was slightly disturbed seeing me. He did not find time to wipe out his tears.

Can my father cry anytime?
He was the strongest man in the world for me.
It was out of my wildest imagination that someone could hurt him.

I ran straight to the room of the Boss.
Father was calling me from behind.
But,
listening to nothing,
I went inside and asked the Boss,
“Why did you make my father cry?”
The Boss was also surprised.

Thereafter,
my father tried to make me understand.

But,
that day I had decided to take revenge on the Boss.

From that day I decided that I will study well and become a Boss one day,
but I will not make my subordinates cry anytime.

Because,
they are not only the employees of my office,
they are also respected and dear father or brother or somebody of their families and belong to someone important.

People say it is not possible to control others without scolding them.
I say,
what is love then for?”

People who come to work are the ones who devote their best and quality time of the day to work, leaving not much time for their families. They do deserve a better treatment from their surroundings.

This principle is not just applicable to our subordinates and colleagues but also our relationships with our spouses, children, family and friends.

Ships don't sink because of the water around them; ships sink because of the water that gets in them. Don't let what's happening around you and your circumstances get inside you in your mind and weigh you down.

Make your life such where peace becomes your priority and no negativity can exist in your life.

Just because you're angry, that doesn't give you any right to be cruel.

Anger on the other hand doesn't solve anything, it builds nothing, but it can destroy everything.

Neurologists claim that every time you resist acting on your anger, you're actually rewiring your brain to be calmer and more loving.

The less you respond to rude, critical, argumentative people... the more peaceful your life becomes.

Explain your anger instead of expressing it, and you will find solutions instead of arguments....

#Copied

1 Like

Re: One Who Tolerates Your Anger Deserves Your Love... by Oche211(m): 11:53am On Aug 05, 2018
Good
Re: One Who Tolerates Your Anger Deserves Your Love... by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 05, 2018
Amen...beautifully written. I needed this reminder.
Thank you... smiley
Re: One Who Tolerates Your Anger Deserves Your Love... by gees101(m): 5:09am On Aug 07, 2018
Mobilia:
Amen...beautifully written. I needed this reminder.
Thank you... smiley
you see?am the 1

(1) (Reply)

2018 Football Scouting Showcase / I've Killed Three Persons Since My Initiation - Notorious Imo Cultist, 'ogbotiti / Nigerian Girls Turn Themselves To ‘se.ductive Dancers” To Marketer- Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.