Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Even If Sir, Dr, Prof. Akpabio Wants The Vice President Seat, We Will Give Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Even If Sir, Dr, Prof. Akpabio Wants The Vice President Seat, We Will Give Him (3033 Views)

I Was Betrayed: Yari Reacts To Losing Senate President Seat To Akpabio / Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE / Atiku Watching The Vice Presidential Debate From His Residence (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Even If Sir, Dr, Prof. Akpabio Wants The Vice President Seat, We Will Give Him by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:56am On Aug 05, 2018
if e pain you, you can request for ambulance from Fayose..

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Even If Sir, Dr, Prof. Akpabio Wants The Vice President Seat, We Will Give Him by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 05, 2018
Lolzzzzzz

Anyway for ur info....akpabio has just lost out...

1 Like

Re: Even If Sir, Dr, Prof. Akpabio Wants The Vice President Seat, We Will Give Him by hypertension(m): 11:03am On Aug 05, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

lol

grin grin grin

will you ever have sense?

lwkmd

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even If Sir, Dr, Prof. Akpabio Wants The Vice President Seat, We Will Give Him by modath(f): 11:03am On Aug 05, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Lolzzzzzz

Anyway for ur info....akpabio has just lost out...

Of what ? What exactly?

NgeneUkwenu:

Miss, why nah?

Abeg nor wish this kind thing biko,you want make people dey go do spontaneous diving? Lagoon nor need am abeg!! shocked

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Even If Sir, Dr, Prof. Akpabio Wants The Vice President Seat, We Will Give Him by Bizibi(m): 11:07am On Aug 05, 2018
It seems this don't know politicians in this country......
Re: Even If Sir, Dr, Prof. Akpabio Wants The Vice President Seat, We Will Give Him by Firefire(m): 11:09am On Aug 05, 2018
Buhary for President

Akpabio for Vice

God bless Nigeria.

Haters can go and die.

Kai Barber!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Even If Sir, Dr, Prof. Akpabio Wants The Vice President Seat, We Will Give Him by mpianya39(m): 11:11am On Aug 05, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Ngene grin is our nwadiala from hausa-fulani extraction grin grin

Biafrans please show him love as transgendered kiss kiss kiss kiss grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Even If Sir, Dr, Prof. Akpabio Wants The Vice President Seat, We Will Give Him by wakaman: 11:11am On Aug 05, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Hmmmm!

No be so o.
Baba no go gree.

Sai, Sai Sai

Sai Baba.

3 Likes

Re: Even If Sir, Dr, Prof. Akpabio Wants The Vice President Seat, We Will Give Him by dlondonbadboy: 11:11am On Aug 05, 2018
Buhari for President.

Akpabio for Vice President.

My yourba Muslim brothers would not like this....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even If Sir, Dr, Prof. Akpabio Wants The Vice President Seat, We Will Give Him by pryme(m): 11:15am On Aug 05, 2018
These Man (Akpabio) is shameless and does not know what it means to have honor (no surprise here I don't expect sacred things from pigs).

And I must say all you fools that are hailing his defection have amnesia, you people forget the insult and abuse he threw at Buhari in 2015 presidential campaign, he accused Buhari of using Boko Haram to kill Nigerians, if so what is he doing with the murderer's party?

These are kind pictures that paints darkness over this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Even If Sir, Dr, Prof. Akpabio Wants The Vice President Seat, We Will Give Him by Corrinthians(m): 11:18am On Aug 05, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
After stabbing, you just have to twist the knife in there. Haba, show some mercy. We are still citizens of the same country and they (PDP supporters) are still our brothers. grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even If Sir, Dr, Prof. Akpabio Wants The Vice President Seat, We Will Give Him by FarahAideed: 11:21am On Aug 05, 2018
Akpabio is nothing but a self centred greedy man .

1 Like

Re: Even If Sir, Dr, Prof. Akpabio Wants The Vice President Seat, We Will Give Him by modath(f): 11:25am On Aug 05, 2018
FarahAideed:

& Saraki is a gentle contented dove.The jokes write themselves cheesy cheesy

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Even If Sir, Dr, Prof. Akpabio Wants The Vice President Seat, We Will Give Him by kings09(m): 11:29am On Aug 05, 2018
Apc - party of saints n men of integrity.

Akpabio is truly a man of integrity - butterflyleo

Akpabio is not a looter - modath

Akpabio is greater than buhari - corrinthians

I wonder wat will be d fate of Ahmed Lawan who has bn eyeing the SP seat or d eastern senators whose eyes don de chook for dat position since.

1 Like

Re: Even If Sir, Dr, Prof. Akpabio Wants The Vice President Seat, We Will Give Him by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 05, 2018
Re: Even If Sir, Dr, Prof. Akpabio Wants The Vice President Seat, We Will Give Him by IsaAbubakar: 11:36am On Aug 05, 2018
[s]
modath:

Of what ? What exactly?

Miss, why nah?

Abeg nor wish this kind thing biko,you want make people dey go do spontaneous diving? Lagoon nor need am abeg!! shocked
[/s]
and this one suddenly crept out from business section
madam mind your crypto business

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Even If Sir, Dr, Prof. Akpabio Wants The Vice President Seat, We Will Give Him by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:37am On Aug 05, 2018
modath:

Of what ? What exactly?

Miss, why nah?

grin grin grin Nne, it is that season again.....Where you go nah? you and omenka just left me at the war front for some months grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Even If Sir, Dr, Prof. Akpabio Wants The Vice President Seat, We Will Give Him by madridguy(m): 11:39am On Aug 05, 2018
Yawn kiss cry cry

1 Like

Re: Even If Sir, Dr, Prof. Akpabio Wants The Vice President Seat, We Will Give Him by IsaAbubakar: 11:39am On Aug 05, 2018
and they're jubliating for some crumbs

the 3 governors that defected from APC really pained ngeneukwenu

ngeneukwenu kwara Benue sokoto is now a pdp state
Pdp senate president of apc led government
can you beat that grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even If Sir, Dr, Prof. Akpabio Wants The Vice President Seat, We Will Give Him by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:40am On Aug 05, 2018
Corrinthians:
After stabbing, you just have to twist the knife in there. Haba, show some mercy. We are still citizens of the same country and they (PDP supporters) are still our brothers. grin grin

imagine, was offline for about 2 days, due to travel things, only for me to open nairaland and saw 150 Mentions, with about 145 of them from the usual quarters.. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even If Sir, Dr, Prof. Akpabio Wants The Vice President Seat, We Will Give Him by Nationalman: 11:42am On Aug 05, 2018
FarahAideed:
All because he choosed to move to APC.Ok so what is Saraki Your Mentor.I guess a mass Murderer

2 Likes

Re: Even If Sir, Dr, Prof. Akpabio Wants The Vice President Seat, We Will Give Him by mightyhazell: 11:55am On Aug 05, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

grin grin grin Nne, it is that season again.....Where you go nah? you and omenk.a just left me at the war front for some months grin grin
We thankGod on your behalf. many of you lots were fit to take a dip into the Atlantic's,before this akpabio's defection. we still happy about that, what shall it profit us ,your miserable exits??

meanwhile, the persons u quoted are one and same person,... and steadily roaming the forum with his scores of monikers.. have seen two such monikers already on this lamentation thread shocked
NgeneUkwenu:

grin grin grin Nne, it is that season again.....Where you go nah? you and ome.nka just left me at the war front for some months grin grin
We thankGod on your behalf. many of you lots were fit to take a dip into the Atlantic's,before this akpabio's defection. we still happy about that, what shall it profit us ,your miserable exits??

meanwhile, the persons u quoted are one and same person,... and steadily roaming the forum with his scores of monikers.. have seen two such monikers already on this lamentation thread
Re: Even If Sir, Dr, Prof. Akpabio Wants The Vice President Seat, We Will Give Him by Butterflyleo: 11:58am On Aug 05, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
and they're jubliating for some crumbs

the 3 governors that defected from APC really pained ngeneukwenu

ngeneukwenu kwara Benue sokoto is now a pdp state
Pdp senate president of apc led government
can you beat that grin

Pant has worn this one cheesy

Sokoto is which PDP state?

By the way Enugu, Ebonyi and cross river is officially crossing to APC.

2 Likes

Re: Even If Sir, Dr, Prof. Akpabio Wants The Vice President Seat, We Will Give Him by Shukuakukobambi: 12:00pm On Aug 05, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Hmmmmmm..... cry

1 Like

Re: Even If Sir, Dr, Prof. Akpabio Wants The Vice President Seat, We Will Give Him by modath(f): 12:01pm On Aug 05, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
[s][/s]
and this one suddenly crept out from business section
madam mind your crypto business

Ask around, I don't hesitate to use the report button... Mind yasef & argue on topic or scurry back to your hole... Your political I'll luck I didn't cause.. cool

2 Likes

Re: Even If Sir, Dr, Prof. Akpabio Wants The Vice President Seat, We Will Give Him by IsaAbubakar: 12:02pm On Aug 05, 2018
[s]
Butterflyleo:

[/s]
these are among those deceiving Buhari grin

yes you're right
Kenneth Okonkwo will deliver Enugu to Buhari
wamako of sokoto
elechi of Ebonyi
ayede of Cross R
all to Buhari

I understand you need to justify your stipend grin

1 Like

Re: Even If Sir, Dr, Prof. Akpabio Wants The Vice President Seat, We Will Give Him by modath(f): 12:03pm On Aug 05, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

grin grin grin Nne, it is that season again.....Where you go nah? you and omenka just left me at the war front for some months grin grin

There was nothing to "fight" about .. Bubu was sitting pretty,& got tired of the low IQ pipo arguing like crase pipo...

We back on the field now... wink

2 Likes

Re: Even If Sir, Dr, Prof. Akpabio Wants The Vice President Seat, We Will Give Him by midolian(m): 12:05pm On Aug 05, 2018
modath:

& Saraki is a gentle contented dove.The jokes write themselves cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Even If Sir, Dr, Prof. Akpabio Wants The Vice President Seat, We Will Give Him by wingmanII: 12:06pm On Aug 05, 2018
Silly post. Akpabio is super over hyped. He only has influence in ikot ekpene zone not all of Akwa Ibom talk less of South south.
Re: Even If Sir, Dr, Prof. Akpabio Wants The Vice President Seat, We Will Give Him by ORIENTATION101: 12:13pm On Aug 05, 2018
Pdp eat apc shit. And apc snatch their Goldmine and claim nigeria oil giant akwa ibom

2 Likes

Re: Even If Sir, Dr, Prof. Akpabio Wants The Vice President Seat, We Will Give Him by CSTR1005: 12:21pm On Aug 05, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
Pdp eat apc shit. And apc snatch their Goldmine and claim nigeria oil giant akwa ibom
Which oil giant?

The current governor of akwaibom state just lambasted akpabio.

so which oil giant did you claim?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Reveals How Sowore Mocked His 2019 Prophecies / Anger As Buhari Appoint His Friend's Son To Head A Major Govt Agency / Fulani Herdsmen Are Harassing Me Again; Nairalanders HELP! (See His Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.