Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,386 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Do U Know The Early Tell-tale Signs Of Epilepsy? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do U Know The Early Tell-tale Signs Of Epilepsy? (1488 Views)

Is Epilepsy A Contagious Disease? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do U Know The Early Tell-tale Signs Of Epilepsy? by SAfrica201: 11:54pm On Jun 19, 2010
Epilepsy is popularly known as an embarrassing, hereditary disease that has to do with brain and nerve seizures.
But do you know that there are early warning signs for which this terrible disease can be quickly nipped in the bud?

Please find out these early warning symptoms at http://www.epilepsyclinic.info

Go to the related topics, click on epilepsy and then click on 'Signs of Epilepsy'

Re: Do U Know The Early Tell-tale Signs Of Epilepsy? by oriadesoro: 12:07am On Jun 21, 2010
This is good information. Thanks indeed
Re: Do U Know The Early Tell-tale Signs Of Epilepsy? by kosalabaro: 3:06am On Jul 13, 2010
I never knew until now that epilepsy had any early signs or that even a child could be epileptic! I used to attribute it to the handiwork of witches and wizards!!
So, thanks so much for this great education. Really appreciate!
Re: Do U Know The Early Tell-tale Signs Of Epilepsy? by agathamari(f): 3:49pm On Jul 13, 2010
^^^^^^ my sister is epileptic, has been since birth. nothign to do with witchcraft.
Re: Do U Know The Early Tell-tale Signs Of Epilepsy? by oriadesoro: 5:40pm On Jul 19, 2010
Thanks, this is a good report - very educative!!!
Re: Do U Know The Early Tell-tale Signs Of Epilepsy? by bigshowsz: 9:00pm On Jul 26, 2010
I never knew that children (2 - 10) could suffer epilepsy until NOW. Thanks for this wonderful education!!!
Re: Do U Know The Early Tell-tale Signs Of Epilepsy? by RogkkMoore: 4:11am On Aug 09, 2010
Epilepsy is indeed an embarassing sickness in all ramifications, but I've now learnt that it really can be cured if detected early enough. Thanks so much.
Re: Do U Know The Early Tell-tale Signs Of Epilepsy? by obojo(m): 1:11pm On Aug 19, 2010
again which website r u guys seeing?
Re: Do U Know The Early Tell-tale Signs Of Epilepsy? by LindsayJo: 9:18pm On Sep 25, 2010
This is quite rich with all information on epilepsy. I never knew that even a baby could have epileptic fits until now. Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

How Much Does Nuvaring Cost In Nigeria / NMA And Her Egocentric Demands: The Height Of Gross Lawlessness, Impunity. / The Dangers Of Excessive Energy Drinks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.