Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Senator Aliyu Wamako Remains Sole Controller Of Sokoto State.(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Aliyu Wamako Remains Sole Controller Of Sokoto State.(photos) (1505 Views)

Remi Tinubu Visits Senator Aliyu Wamakko / My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement / Wike Received APC Senator Aliyu Magatakarda Wammako Today In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Aliyu Wamako Remains Sole Controller Of Sokoto State.(photos) by godszlave: 12:27pm On Aug 05, 2018
Governor Aminu Tanbuwal pre-tested his political weight in his State and this is the result he got as Senator Aliyu Wamaka supporters heavily stream out....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Aliyu Wamako Remains Sole Controller Of Sokoto State.(photos) by godszlave: 12:29pm On Aug 05, 2018
Sai Buhari

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Aliyu Wamako Remains Sole Controller Of Sokoto State.(photos) by Flets: 12:30pm On Aug 05, 2018
With South South, South East and North Central gone to anyone but Buhari, PDP only needs an average northerner to share the spoils with Buhari in the North East and North West and a SW VP to share the southwest votes.

There is no way Buhari will win 2019 elections. Either Tambuwal, kwankwaso or Atiku will kick Buhari out of office.

Buhari's supposed cult following in the North is a farce, it did not save him in 2003, 2007 and 2011 until N-PDP and Tinubu saved him in 2015. It's now much a tougher sale after exposing him for the bigot and closet terrorist he is.
Re: Senator Aliyu Wamako Remains Sole Controller Of Sokoto State.(photos) by Sarkin: 1:02pm On Aug 05, 2018
APC is truly a blessing from God

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Aliyu Wamako Remains Sole Controller Of Sokoto State.(photos) by zlantanfan: 1:02pm On Aug 05, 2018
Flets:
With South South, South East and North Central gone to anyone but Buhari, PDP only needs an average northerner to share the spoils with Buhari in the North East and North West and a SW VP to share the southwest votes.

There is no way Buhari will win 2019 elections. Either Tambuwal, kwankwaso or Atiku will kick Buhari out of office.

Buhari's supposed cult following in the North is a farce, it did not save him in 2003, 2007 and 2011 until N-PDP and Tinubu saved him in 2015. It's now much a tougher sale after exposing him for the bigot and closet terrorist he is.
I would love PDP to win, I like your permutation which is true to a large extent but you fail to realise that APC is now in power with amina zakari as inec chairman and security operatives that are even foolishly political.

Did you see ekiti election, it would be cleverly oscratrated in a pattern that would neutralize those lapses, I am from Edo and oshomole used this method from the 2016 election to ekitis own
Re: Senator Aliyu Wamako Remains Sole Controller Of Sokoto State.(photos) by Flets: 1:05pm On Aug 05, 2018
zlantanfan:
I would love PDP to win, I like your permutation which is true to a large extent but you fail to realise that APC is now in power with amina zakari as inec chairman and security operatives that are even foolishly political.

Did you see ekiti election, it would be cleverly oscratrated in a pattern that would neutralize those lapses, I am from Edo and oshomole used this method from the 2016 election to ekitis own

The only way APC wins is only with brazen rigging which will be recovered at the tribunal. Buhari cannot be President in 2019.... Take it to the bank.
Re: Senator Aliyu Wamako Remains Sole Controller Of Sokoto State.(photos) by Alen4smit: 1:07pm On Aug 05, 2018
Flets:

The only way APC wins is only with brazen rigging which will be recovered at the tribunal. Buhari cannot be President in 2019.... Take it to the bank.
Dreamer dream on

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Aliyu Wamako Remains Sole Controller Of Sokoto State.(photos) by johnmartus(m): 1:21pm On Aug 05, 2018
grin grin cheesy really .
Flets:

2 Likes

Re: Senator Aliyu Wamako Remains Sole Controller Of Sokoto State.(photos) by Mystiquefia: 1:23pm On Aug 05, 2018
And Pigs And Idiots Are Saying This Is A Paid Crowd.
Kom 2019 It Will Be Tambuwal Vs The Caliphate

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Aliyu Wamako Remains Sole Controller Of Sokoto State.(photos) by Mystiquefia: 1:26pm On Aug 05, 2018
[/quote]There is no way Buhari will win 2019 elections. Either Tambuwal, kwankwaso or Atiku will kick Buhari out of office.

Buhari's supposed cult following in the North is a farce, it did not save him in 2003, 2007 and 2011 until N-PDP and Tinubu saved him In 2015 and is still very much ready to do it again[/quote]

Wrong Analysis
There Will Be Problem In PDP If Am Not Given The Presidential Ticket- Atiku ( Now Lets Assume He's Not Given The Ticket, Which North Will Support Saraki, Kwakwanso Or Tambuwal, Is It North Biafra?)
No PDP Member Can Outmatch Buhari-- Atiku
God Will Not Forgive Me If I Support Atiku-- Obassanjo
Go And Settle With Your God-- Atiku
Atiku Abubakar Is Inelectable- Sen Bukola Saraki
We Must Never Give Decampees Undue Advantage- Makarfi
I May Not Remain A Member Of Apc If Decampees Are Giving Pdp Tickets- Makarfi
It Will Amount A Great Betrayal If Our Party PDP Refuses 2 Compensate My Struggle With Vice Presidential Ticket- Fayose
Expect More 15 Aggrieved senators Into Apc-Akpabio

3 Likes

Re: Senator Aliyu Wamako Remains Sole Controller Of Sokoto State.(photos) by Flets: 1:28pm On Aug 05, 2018
Mystiquefia:

Wrong Analysis

I welcome the superior analysis from you
Re: Senator Aliyu Wamako Remains Sole Controller Of Sokoto State.(photos) by Ngasky(m): 1:32pm On Aug 05, 2018
Hmmmn
Re: Senator Aliyu Wamako Remains Sole Controller Of Sokoto State.(photos) by amazingspiderma: 1:42pm On Aug 05, 2018
Mystiquefia:

Wrong Analysis
Let's see yours
Re: Senator Aliyu Wamako Remains Sole Controller Of Sokoto State.(photos) by Cajal(m): 1:42pm On Aug 05, 2018
Flets:

...they have always been rigging him out card reader and hugs saved him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Aliyu Wamako Remains Sole Controller Of Sokoto State.(photos) by larride(m): 1:44pm On Aug 05, 2018
Flets:

So you think Buhari won’t get the necessary 25% in Anambra, Imo, possibly Ebonyi, Akwa Ibom, Edo or Delta? grin No more bloc votes.

You think Buhari won’t get more than 35 to 40% in Benue, Kwara, Taraba? wink
APC will win Kogi outrightly.

APC will win Lagos, Osun, Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti and Oyo outrightly though PDP will get more than the required 25%

Now the question is who is the northern political alive that will split Buhari votes in North West and North East.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Aliyu Wamako Remains Sole Controller Of Sokoto State.(photos) by Ibegtodiffer: 1:45pm On Aug 05, 2018
APC Supporters without a single broom! Kai., Lai Mohammed is a saint, compared to whoever is sending this information.
Re: Senator Aliyu Wamako Remains Sole Controller Of Sokoto State.(photos) by dat9jaguy(m): 1:48pm On Aug 05, 2018
zlantanfan:

See political analyst way no sabi INEC chairman name.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Aliyu Wamako Remains Sole Controller Of Sokoto State.(photos) by amaechi1: 1:51pm On Aug 05, 2018
Flets:

Standard Trust Bank I guess?

1 Like

Re: Senator Aliyu Wamako Remains Sole Controller Of Sokoto State.(photos) by amaechi1: 1:53pm On Aug 05, 2018
dat9jaguy:

See political analyst way no sabi INEC chairman name.

Do they read? When some has allowed hatred to cloud their mind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Aliyu Wamako Remains Sole Controller Of Sokoto State.(photos) by Genhenry01(m): 1:56pm On Aug 05, 2018
In truth 2019 looks set for Buhari... online tantrums and noise won't win the election for either atiku, tambuwal or Saraki... Buhari is a ruthless politician and only our pvc can help us nd not this online polls we conduct when we feel like... pdp maybe popular online but Buhari is extremely popular in reality...
Re: Senator Aliyu Wamako Remains Sole Controller Of Sokoto State.(photos) by Ingocof(m): 1:57pm On Aug 05, 2018
Saraki and Tambuwal will not like this
Re: Senator Aliyu Wamako Remains Sole Controller Of Sokoto State.(photos) by rajiraymond(m): 1:58pm On Aug 05, 2018
Flets:

In fact, this your opinion is meant for befuddled somebody like you.
Re: Senator Aliyu Wamako Remains Sole Controller Of Sokoto State.(photos) by Flets: 1:58pm On Aug 05, 2018
larride:

So you think Buhari won’t get the necessary 25% in Anambra, Imo, possibly Ebonyi, Akwa Ibom, Edo or Delta? grin No more bloc votes.

You think Buhari won’t get more than 35 to 40% in Benue, Kwara, Taraba? wink
APC will win Kogi outrightly.

APC will win Lagos, Osun, Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti and Oyo outrightly though PDP will get more than the required 25%

Now the question is who is the northern political alive that will split Buhari votes in North West and North East.

Buhari will be lucky to get 10% from the SE..... not after python dance and Nnamdi Kanu

In the NC, Buhari wi!! Only edge Kogi. You really believe Buhari will get 20% in Benue, Plateau, Nassarawa, Kwara, Taraba after the ethnic cleansing by Buhari and his kinsmen in the middle belt

SW will be shared almost equally if PDP gets a vibrant SW VP.

I repeat Buhari's cult following in the North is a farce. It never helped him from 2003 to 2011. The kwankwaso's, Tambuwal's and Atikus who mobilized the northern votes for Buhari in 2015 are all gone.
Re: Senator Aliyu Wamako Remains Sole Controller Of Sokoto State.(photos) by larride(m): 3:34pm On Aug 05, 2018
Flets:

Buhari will be lucky to get 10% from the SE..... not after python dance and Nnamdi Kanu

In the NC, Buhari wi!! Only edge Kogi. You really believe Buhari will get 20% in Benue, Plateau, Nassarawa, Kwara, Taraba after the ethnic cleansing by Buhari and his kinsmen in the middle belt

SW will be shared almost equally if PDP gets a vibrant SW VP.

I repeat Buhari's cult following in the North is a farce. It never helped him from 2003 to 2011. The kwankwaso's, Tambuwal's and Atikus who mobilized the northern votes for Buhari in 2015 are all gone.

What’s SE gain if they give PDP bloc vote when the President will be coming from the north and the VP from the SW?

The same APC that came second in Anambra election behind APGA? Politics is different from emotional talks.

You mean it was Kwankwaso, Atiku and Tambuwal that has been helping Buhari get bloc votes from the North West and North East geo political zone? The same Atiku that can’t produce any of his godson as Governor of his state Adamawa? Or Kwankwaso that couldn’t enter Kano for 2 years or the Tambuwal that was made Governor by Wammako? 2019 is not far away.
Re: Senator Aliyu Wamako Remains Sole Controller Of Sokoto State.(photos) by Flets: 4:04pm On Aug 05, 2018
larride:

What’s SE gain if they give PDP bloc vote when the President will be coming from the north and the VP from the SW?

The same APC that came second in Anambra election behind APGA? Politics is different from emotional talks.

You mean it was Kwankwaso, Atiku and Tambuwal that has been helping Buhari get bloc votes from the North West and North East geo political zone? The same Atiku that can’t produce any of his godson as Governor of his state Adamawa? Or Kwankwaso that couldn’t enter Kano for 2 years or the Tambuwal that was made Governor by Wammako? 2019 is not far away.

You need to separate APC from Buhari when it comes to SE politics. The hate for Buhari is extreme in the SE and not at the same pedestal with the APC hate.

The same people who voted the APC gubernatorial candidate in Anambra will not vote Buhari for president. Understand that first.

All your other points I already addressed in previous posts
Re: Senator Aliyu Wamako Remains Sole Controller Of Sokoto State.(photos) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 05, 2018
lol,all d people u saw in d pix r there coz of their 1k,free shirts n caps

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Is Seriously Transforming Nigeria!!! / Osun Rerun: APC Begging For My Support, Says Omisore / Jubril Has Displayed Outstanding Leadership - President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.