Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

HOW I BECAME SUCCESSFUL WITH BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY, CRYPTOCURRENCY -Peter Oloje - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / HOW I BECAME SUCCESSFUL WITH BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY, CRYPTOCURRENCY -Peter Oloje (1155 Views)

Anybody With Community Management With Blockchain/crypto Experience? / How I Became A Chattered Accountant After Failing Exams Five Time / I Became A Mechanic To Prevent Me From Becoming A Harlot- Olawunmi Ganiyu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HOW I BECAME SUCCESSFUL WITH BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY, CRYPTOCURRENCY -Peter Oloje by Hamton(m): 12:43pm On Aug 05, 2018
Peter Oloje, King of High-Yield Investments and C.E.O. of Valborg-Selma Limited is a Nigeria born Economist, who holds an  Ordinary National Diploma in Business Administration from Osun State Polytechnic, Iree, Osun State and a B.Sc. in Economics from University of Education, Winneba, Ghana. How he rose from being an employee to becoming an employer of labour worth multiple of Millions has been a puzzle in the mind of the people. In an exclusive interview with news men, he narrate his journey in from nothing to something massive. Read on

We gathered you are launching four books on the 25th of August, Is that true? What is the motivation behind that?

Ans: You are right. My maiden book C – MYTH, alongside three other books, Digital Money Perfected, Poverty Escape Route and The Face Behind The Mask will be launched. What motivated these four books, especially, C - MYTH is the global misconceptions of cryptocurrency. There is high level of knowledge gap especially at the government level. You wonder why Russia, Turkey, Germany and other powerful nations are in support of the subject matter and some countries like ours find it difficult to understand the intricacies. So I put up the book to educate people who may want to either invest in it or know more about it.

Can you tell us about the four books?

Ans: C - MYTH is about educating the whole world about the pros and cons, plus the good, bad and ugly of cryptocurrency. DMP is to educate anyone who is interested in one of the cryptocurrencies I endorse - Dascoin. It's one of the reliable crypto that will go mainstream and help people overcome basic crypto challenges. Majority of people are clueless on how to metamorphose from their poor state to richness, PES is to enlighten open-minded people on what to do while TFBTM is to shed light on the deceptive nature of we human beings.

Are they all in hardcopy?

Ans: For now, we are going to produce hard-copy of C - MYTH while others will be e-book including C - MYTH.

What kind of Business are you into?

Ans: Interesting question. Am a serial investor with special interest in the Blockchain Technology and Cryptocurrency, Real Estate, Gold Investment and Investment Education via Book Writing.

Before you ventured into cryptocurrency trading, what kind of business were you into?

Ans: For almost a decade, I was in the Financial Service industry. I worked with REAN Finance (Now Royal Exchange Finance and Investment Ltd) from August 29, 2008 to December 31, 2014, after which I went to complete my degree program. I returned in 2015 and started to work with KC Finance (Now Credite Capital). I ventured fully into business In June 2016.

Is Digital Gold trading, the same as cryptocurrency trading? Do you trade that too?

Ans: What I did prior to crypto was online gold investment. It's not the same business process with crypto. We don't trade gold. What we do is to invest and encourage other open-minded and forward looking people to also invest. It's a very lucrative business that could give over 200% yield if done properly. I also educate people on how to do the gold business right and not in the popular deceptive manner.

Looking at your net worth, can you say you are worth Multi-Millions courtesy crypto currency trading?

Ans: (Laughs)  To the glory of God, am far more better  than I was two years back, courtesy of my numerous investments.

Can you tell us about the journey becoming a young millionaire?

Ans: Trust me, the journey is rough and narrow, only few can take it. I thank God I’m one of the passionate few serial investors around. If I tell you it's easy, I’m setting you up for colossal failure lol. With the right skill, mindset and action, the journey has been made easy. All glory be to Jehovah.

Some Economists believe digital currency cannot stand the test of time and that its trading is very risky. Do you agree with this?

Ans: Chapter 3 of the book C - MYTH explained the popular 21 myths of cryptocurrency, while chapter 5 talks about the good, bad and ugly of the subject. You see, a lot of people, Economist or not, do not understand the underlying factors behind Blockchain Technology and Cryptocurrency. Trust me, I don't blame them. It all boils down to knowledge gap. Tell me what business is risk-free? Do you expect crypto to be an exception of a risk-free venture? People are running away from manufacturing business because of the capital intensity and numerous risk right. Are there no people making good money from it? Get knowledge, and other things will be simple.

How many years have you been trading on crypto currency? Which of the currencies?

Ans: Cryptocurrency came to limelight in 2009. For a very long period, I committed myself to the study of the subject matter to see if it will stand the test of time. I delved into it fully when I found my footings right. It's been a couple of years I began crypto business journey.

We heard you just set up an organization. What services will the organization provide?

Ans: Yes. Due to the rapid expansion of my business, I separate the business from myself and that is what gave birth to one of the fastest rising company globally now - Valborg-Selma Limited (RC: 1502961). VSL is focused on sharing her experience in the new asset class, specifically Blockchain Technology and Crypto currency. Also, marketing of reputable individuals and corporate organization products and/or services. More information is available at https://valborgselma.com/pages/about-us/

To a lay man who doesn’t know what digital money, crypto currency is, how would you explain?

Ans: In chapter 10 of my book C - MYTH, I gave up to 25 simple definitions of Cryptocurrency. It's just like Economics that has various definitions. I will simply define it as a medium of exchange that uses encryption to secure the processes involved in generating units and conducting transactions. For better understanding, follow this link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLYuxoytR3s

Can you tell us about you? Background, education, marital status?

Ans: Let me start by saying I am Peter Oloje,I’m a High-Ticket Closer. I’m an exceptionally enthusiastic person, different serial investor, business mover and mindset trainer. I’m from the land of honour - Ekiti State. Born to the most reputable family of Oloje. I have an Ordinary National Diploma in Business Administration from Osun State Polytechnic, Iree, Osun State and a B.Sc. in Economics from University of Education, Winneba, Ghana. Married to the best woman living on earth. I’m father of a boy and a girl.

http://aroundtheworldgist..com/2018/08/how-i-became-multi-multimillonaire-from.html

Re: HOW I BECAME SUCCESSFUL WITH BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY, CRYPTOCURRENCY -Peter Oloje by uzohrome(m): 12:53pm On Aug 05, 2018
Great guy and nice strategies

(1) (Reply)

. / Tax Accountants Or Analysts Please? / Where And What Do Chemical And Process Engineers Work In The Upstream Sector...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.