Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Ebonyi State And Its Arewa Blood Has Been Taken Over By APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebonyi State And Its Arewa Blood Has Been Taken Over By APC (2463 Views)

The Blood Has Capacity To Break Yokes Of Impossibilities- Dr Chris Okafor / Kwankwaso House taken over by Gama Residents ahead of Kano Rerun / PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebonyi State And Its Arewa Blood Has Been Taken Over By APC by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 05, 2018
Forget all these umahi gra gra.....our political permutation is always right.

Engr Dave Umahi is making his moves to APC....Apc has taken over Ebony state.

Despite that I don't want to write much but Ebonyians has consistently shown Arewa character than ohaneze.

Not only has APC taken over in ebonyi, the Muslim population is on the rise and soon ebonyi state will be in the total control of the caliphate....

All their actions bleeds anti-igbo starting from Elechi to umahi to ogbonnaya to sonni ans many of them..

So no need....Apc will take over Ebonyi come 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State And Its Arewa Blood Has Been Taken Over By APC by Blastos(m): 1:36pm On Aug 05, 2018
My friend! shut up, go chop Sunday rice

9 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State And Its Arewa Blood Has Been Taken Over By APC by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 05, 2018
Blastos:
My friend! shut up, go chop Sunday rice

Ebonyi is a write off and gone issue.

3 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State And Its Arewa Blood Has Been Taken Over By APC by Menace2Society(m): 1:49pm On Aug 05, 2018
Let's blame Yoruba people

8 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State And Its Arewa Blood Has Been Taken Over By APC by authehighness: 1:57pm On Aug 05, 2018
why associating apc with the caliphate,does it mean apc belong to the caliphate,no wonder the unbated massacre going on in middle,party of murders

5 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State And Its Arewa Blood Has Been Taken Over By APC by Blastos(m): 2:12pm On Aug 05, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Ebonyi is a write off and gone issue.

Keep dreaming, because u saw about 10,000 people during that charade u call a rally that was held on Saturday? I have a friend who even came with some people from Enugu for that useless Rally and so did people from other states too. As for those Baby Politicians that Defected, them no be force for Ebonyi.

6 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State And Its Arewa Blood Has Been Taken Over By APC by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 05, 2018
Blastos:

Keep dreaming, because u saw about 10,000 people during that charade u call a rally that was held on Saturday? I have a friend who even came with some people from Enugu for that useless Rally and so did people from other states too. As for those Baby Politicians that Defected, them no be force for Ebonyi.

My dear the issue of ebonyi is what I cannot defend any longer both on facebook...

This is a state that allows Muslims penetrate and converted enough faithfuls and has continued to act a different script to igbo progress.....

I may not doubt ur claim but I doubt the fact that apc has not taken over ebonyi state....with a great population of Muslim faithfuls.
Re: Ebonyi State And Its Arewa Blood Has Been Taken Over By APC by Blastos(m): 5:38pm On Aug 05, 2018
Juliusmalema:

My dear the issue of ebonyi is what I cannot defend any longer both on facebook...

This is a state that allows Muslims penetrate and converted enough faithfuls and has continued to act a different script to igbo progress.....

I may not doubt ur claim but I doubt the fact that apc has not taken over ebonyi state....with a great population of Muslim faithfuls.

The Muslim population in Ebonyi is only 7-8%... 80% of them are indigenes so it's no big deal.. Nothing to be scared of

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State And Its Arewa Blood Has Been Taken Over By APC by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 05, 2018
Blastos:

The Muslim population in Ebonyi is only 7-8%... 80% of them are indigenes so it's no big deal.. Nothing to be scared of

Nothing to be scared....of.....

Igboland are not meant and never known to harbour Muslims to such percent....

Oooooh ebonyi......is well.
Re: Ebonyi State And Its Arewa Blood Has Been Taken Over By APC by Nuzo1(m): 7:42pm On Aug 05, 2018
Sen ogbuoji is a second term senator (Ebonyi south) who like most Nigerians politicians feel it's natural for him to move to other big things by 2019...; the governorship.

He is desperate for this post bearing in mind that he may not have the chance at the gubernatorial seat after 2019. Remember, the seat is due to rotate back to Ebonyi North in 2023.

Gov Umahi is aware of this and so has never given Ogbuoji any breathing space to achieve this plan with PDP. Ogbuoji had to leave for another platform that will assist him to be governor. And that is APC.

The supposedly APC rally that was held yesterday in Abakaliki was not an APC or Buhari rally per se, but a rally sen ogbuoji organized for his declaration to contest for governorship under the platform of APC. He dolled out N400m for that.

Umahi banned them from using the stadium in order to frustrate Ogbuoji, and not because he hates Buhari. Umahi as we all know by now is a die hard Buhari apologist. Not because Umahi loves anybody, but because he believes supporting Buhari will give him federal might for his second term election. That is by the way.

Should APC win Ebonyi, it will have NOTHING to do with the people's love for Islam, Buhari or APC. But because to some of them, it has gotten to the point of anything/anyone but umahi. A case of the red blue sea and the devil.

By the way, APC will fail woefully if they bypass a popular candidate Paul Okorie and sell the ticket to Ogbuoji who his own edda clan despise with passion.

And so therefore, what is happening in Ebonyi is also happening in all other south eastern states. Are Anambra top federal politicians like Ngige, Andy Uba, Ekwunife, Monye etc not in APC? Where is Okadigbo and Umuezoke who ran with Buhari some years back from? Was it not before our own eyes almost half of anambra voted an APC candidate in the gubernatorial elections, yet a redundant senator from Ebonyi decamps to APC for the same selfish political reason others did and boom, the same ignorant youths who have voted for APC candidates over the years in Imo, Anambra and Enugu all of a sudden feels the whole of Ebonyi is a Muslim state.

Jokers.

4 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State And Its Arewa Blood Has Been Taken Over By APC by pyxon(m): 7:50pm On Aug 05, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Despite that I don't want to write much but Ebonyians has consistently shown Arewa character than ohaneze.

Not only has APC taken over in ebonyi, the Muslim population is on the rise and soon ebonyi state will be in the total control of the caliphate....

All their actions bleeds anti-igbo starting from Elechi to umahi to ogbonnaya to sonni ans many of them..

You are a fool for this post. No wonder people say you are an aboki claiming to be Igbo
Re: Ebonyi State And Its Arewa Blood Has Been Taken Over By APC by pyxon(m): 7:53pm On Aug 05, 2018
Don’t mind that nonentity. If he doesn’t know how politics in a particular place works, he should ask rather creating stupid topics

Nuzo1:
Sen ogbuoji is a second term senator (Ebonyi south) who like most Nigerians politicians feel it's natural for him to move to other big things by 2019...; the governorship.

He is desperate for this post bearing in mind that he may not have the chance at the gubernatorial seat after 2019. Remember, the seat is due to rotate back to Ebonyi North in 2023.

Gov Umahi is aware of this and so has never given Ogbuoji any breathing space to achieve this plan with PDP. Ogbuoji had to leave for another platform that will assist him to be governor. And that is APC.

The supposedly APC rally that was held yesterday in Abakaliki was not an APC or Buhari rally per se, but a rally sen ogbuoji organized for his declaration to contest for governorship under the platform of APC. He dolled out N400m for that.

Umahi banned them from using the stadium in order to frustrate Ogbuoji, and not because he hates Buhari. Umahi as we all know by now is a die hard Buhari apologist. Not because Umahi loves anybody, but because he believes supporting Buhari will give him federal might for his second term election. That is by the way.

Should APC win Ebonyi, it will have NOTHING to do with the people's love for Islam, Buhari or APC. But because to some of them, it has gotten to the point of anything/anyone but umahi. A case of the red blue sea and the devil.

By the way, APC will fail woefully if they bypass a popular candidate Paul Okorie and sell the ticket to Ogbuoji who his own edda clan despise with passion.

And so therefore, what is happening in Ebonyi is also happening in all other south eastern states. Are Anambra top federal politicians like Ngige, Andy Uba, Ekwunife, Monye etc not in APC? Where is Okadigbo and Umuezoke who ran with Buhari some years back from? Was it not before our own eyes almost half of anambra voted an APC candidate in the gubernatorial elections, yet a redundant senator from Ebonyi decamps to APC for the same selfish political reason others did and boom, the same ignorant youths who have voted for APC candidates over the years in Imo, Anambra and Enugu all of a sudden feels the whole of Ebonyi is a Muslim state.

Jokers.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State And Its Arewa Blood Has Been Taken Over By APC by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 06, 2018
pyxon:

You are a fool for this post. No wonder people say you are an aboki claiming to be Igbo

Oga if u from ebonyi....u just from north...

Kiss the truth...
Re: Ebonyi State And Its Arewa Blood Has Been Taken Over By APC by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 06, 2018
Juliusmalema:

see this fool... so IMO state that has been APC is also Arewa or your stupid Ngige..you're a bastard afonja idiot

3 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State And Its Arewa Blood Has Been Taken Over By APC by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 06, 2018
Enuguboy4nsk:

see this fool... so IMO state that has been APC is also Arewa or your stupid Ngige..you're a bastard afonja idiot

Imo handed themselves over to APC
Re: Ebonyi State And Its Arewa Blood Has Been Taken Over By APC by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 06, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Oga if u from ebonyi....u just from north...

Kiss the truth...
I'm not from Ebonyi but to be sincere.. a single condom use by your dad would have prevented the birth of an idiot like u...such a fool...so IMO state people are have been northerners BC they were ruled by APC?

see no one we join an idiot like u to hate for no reason, street urchin like u

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State And Its Arewa Blood Has Been Taken Over By APC by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 06, 2018
Enuguboy4nsk:

I'm not from Ebonyi but to be sincere.. a single condom use by your dad would have prevented the birth of an idiot like u...such a fool...so IMO state people are have been northerners BC they were ruled by APC?

see no one we join an idiot like u to hate for no reason, street urchin like u

Enugu boundary is still abakiliki.....

Bye....
Re: Ebonyi State And Its Arewa Blood Has Been Taken Over By APC by Jax1: 4:09pm On Aug 06, 2018
Juliusmalema:

This homeless goat with misplaced priorities should invest much of his time discussing his fathers personal issues than Ebonyi people.. Ewu taraba
Re: Ebonyi State And Its Arewa Blood Has Been Taken Over By APC by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 06, 2018
Jax1:

This homeless goat with misplaced priorities should invest much of his time discussing his fathers personal issues than Ebonyi people.. Ewu taraba

See Ebonyi man cursing me.....

Ebonyi is simply another northern nigeria.......filled with almajiri and the stuffs like that......

Go and register with arewa and leave ohaneze alone....

Someone I can't even hear the igbo he is speaking is dat one an igbo man.
Re: Ebonyi State And Its Arewa Blood Has Been Taken Over By APC by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 06, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Enugu boundary is still abakiliki.....

Bye....
yes oo..the best areas in SE include Enugu and Abakaliki...you're right...thanks for saying the truth now

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State And Its Arewa Blood Has Been Taken Over By APC by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 06, 2018
Enuguboy4nsk:

yes oo..the best areas in SE include Enugu and Abakaliki...you're right...thanks for saying the truth now

Lolzzzzz......I don't need to waste my strength on frivolities....inugo nna m.
Re: Ebonyi State And Its Arewa Blood Has Been Taken Over By APC by Jax1: 6:28pm On Aug 06, 2018
Juliusmalema:

See Ebonyi man cursing me.....

Ebonyi is simply another northern nigeria.......filled with almajiri and the stuffs like that......

Go and register with arewa and leave ohaneze alone....

Someone I can't even hear the igbo he is speaking is dat one an igbo man.

Homeless despicable looking dweeb.. Go ask ur people where they picked you up
Re: Ebonyi State And Its Arewa Blood Has Been Taken Over By APC by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 06, 2018
Jax1:

O boy enjoy ur almajiri state....abeg and leave us alone...

And go and register with arewa consultative forum...
Re: Ebonyi State And Its Arewa Blood Has Been Taken Over By APC by Fatherofdragons: 6:53pm On Aug 06, 2018
what is with this op and his obsession with ebonyi sef?
Re: Ebonyi State And Its Arewa Blood Has Been Taken Over By APC by CyynthiaKiss(f): 6:59pm On Aug 06, 2018
Jax1:

That character you quoted is not even a Southerner to start with.
You ought to have understood his antics by now.

Re: Ebonyi State And Its Arewa Blood Has Been Taken Over By APC by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 06, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:

That character you quoted is not even a Southerner to start with.
You ought to have understood his antics by now.

And u expect a reply...I don't have time for such again...
Re: Ebonyi State And Its Arewa Blood Has Been Taken Over By APC by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 06, 2018
Fatherofdragons:
what is with this op and his obsession with ebonyi sef?

Am not obsessed with them.......
Re: Ebonyi State And Its Arewa Blood Has Been Taken Over By APC by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 06, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Lolzzzzz......I don't need to waste my strength on frivolities....inugo nna m.
yes na..
makana ibu anuofia..ezhi offia
Re: Ebonyi State And Its Arewa Blood Has Been Taken Over By APC by Jax1: 7:30pm On Aug 06, 2018
Juliusmalema:

O boy enjoy ur almajiri state....abeg and leave us alone...

And go and register with arewa consultative forum...

I dey enjoy my state well enough... Animal like u for mind his business first before drawing the first blood.. Stupid piglet

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State And Its Arewa Blood Has Been Taken Over By APC by hammer6F: 7:32pm On Aug 06, 2018
Juliusmalema:

U SEE SINCE TWO DAYS NOW THAT U STARTED THIS THREAD, I DELIBRATELY IGNORE YOU BECOS I KNOW A HOPELESS AFONJA WEN I SEE ONE.

KEEP MASTURBATING OVER IGBO LAND.

U WILL SOON WAKE UP.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State And Its Arewa Blood Has Been Taken Over By APC by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 06, 2018
Jax1:

I dey enjoy my state well enough... Animal like u for mind his business first before drawing the first blood.. Stupid piglet

Morelike the the characteristic features of an Abakiliki man..........Ndi Abakiliki.
Re: Ebonyi State And Its Arewa Blood Has Been Taken Over By APC by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 06, 2018
Enuguboy4nsk:

yes na..
makana ibu anuofia..ezhi offia

Lolzzzzz......e pain....

Am ur senior brother and I will behave as one....

I won't reply insult for insult....is childish....

I bu obere nwanne m nwoke.....and I will treat as my junior brother.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Blows Hot, Warns US That Nigeria Is A Sovereign State. / Nigerians React As Pastor Adeboye Tells His 'son' To Sack His Secretary / I Want To Go Back To My Boko Haram Husband – Rescued 18-year-old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.