Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,879 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

I Want To Go Back To My Boko Haram Husband – Rescued 18-year-old Girl - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want To Go Back To My Boko Haram Husband – Rescued 18-year-old Girl (2467 Views)

Sabo Nanono Marries 18-Year-Old Rakiya In Secret Wedding (Photo) / Lady Caged For Three Years By Her Husband Rescued In Delta (photos) / I Want To Go Back To My Boko Haram Husband – Rescued 18-year-old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Go Back To My Boko Haram Husband – Rescued 18-year-old Girl by naijanaso: 7:11am On Mar 14, 2020
An 18-year-old girl, Asma’u Musa who was rescued from the dreaded Boko Haram enclave by men of the Nigerian Army, has brought a new dimension to love when she told the soldiers that she should be returned to her husband who is a senior member of the sect or she would kill herself.

A soldier who narrated her plight on the condition of anonymity, said that Asma’u has been giving them serious problems as she has refused to eat, take her bath or cooperate with those trying to debrief her.

“All she sings about has been that she should be returned to her husband or she would kill herself. We have tried to rehabilitate her to no avail. It is obvious she is madly in love with the man and does not care that he is a terrorist and a killer.

She was abducted two years ago by Boko Haram members when they raided her community in Borno State where over 50 people, including women and children were abducted.

According to her, she was married off to a Boko Haram commander against her will but the man showed her so much love and care that she fell in love with him and also imbibed the doctrines of the sect which she believes will lead her to paradise.

Asma’u says she does not care about her family any longer as her husband and her new found religion is all she cares for.

It is very clear that the young girl had been seriously brainwashed by the Boko Haram sect as she has imbibed their ways of life and now behaves like someone possessed.

She sings their songs, observes their kind of prayers and does not relate with any person in the camp. It is quite pathetic what they have done to her.

Just two days ago, I was assigned alongside a female soldier to try and counsel her but we were surprised when she still insisted that she wanted to go back to her husband or she would kill herself.

I had to record her words and this is what she said.”

‘I have told you that that I want to go back to my husband. I don’t care if he is a Boko Haram member. I love him and if you people won’t allow me, I will kill myself and my blood will be on you.

My husband is a nice man. He does not kill people. He is the Imam and he loves God so much. He also loves me very much and I know he will be heart broken and angry with you people for taking me away.

Boko Haram is now my way of life and nothing can change that. It is the only way that will lead me to Aljanaa (Paradise) and you people are trying to deny me that.

I did not ask anyone to rescue me as I was very happy with my husband and new family but you people just came and destroyed everything.

I don’t care about anyone; I don’t care about my parents or my siblings. All I care about is going back to my husband or you will meet my dead body.’

https://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/5be772e3a570375aef0b038de7132dfa?client=news
Re: I Want To Go Back To My Boko Haram Husband – Rescued 18-year-old Girl by Davash222(m): 7:13am On Mar 14, 2020
The terrorist of a husband don use drug enhanced gbola fucck nonsense enter the poor girl life.

8 Likes

Re: I Want To Go Back To My Boko Haram Husband – Rescued 18-year-old Girl by helinues: 7:14am On Mar 14, 2020
Lust I may say
Re: I Want To Go Back To My Boko Haram Husband – Rescued 18-year-old Girl by johnmartus(m): 7:18am On Mar 14, 2020
Northern Nigeria are in problem...they don't know the damage they have caused to the region yet.

6 Likes

Re: I Want To Go Back To My Boko Haram Husband – Rescued 18-year-old Girl by Nobody: 7:23am On Mar 14, 2020
Top guns in the upper echelon, are raking-in gargantuan amounts of money from this Boko Haram fiasco.
It's not like the sect is invincible.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Go Back To My Boko Haram Husband – Rescued 18-year-old Girl by RightChannel: 7:27am On Mar 14, 2020
One Of allah's Virgin In Jannah Has Spoken.. Let Her Go

1 Like

Re: I Want To Go Back To My Boko Haram Husband – Rescued 18-year-old Girl by Princesscutes1(f): 7:41am On Mar 14, 2020
mumu girl

1 Like

Re: I Want To Go Back To My Boko Haram Husband – Rescued 18-year-old Girl by Lawgod247: 7:43am On Mar 14, 2020
ok
Re: I Want To Go Back To My Boko Haram Husband – Rescued 18-year-old Girl by yanabasee(m): 7:49am On Mar 14, 2020
Davash222:
The terrorist of a husband don use drug enhanced gbola fucck nonsense enter the poor girl life.

It's called a Stockholm syndrome....

This is psychological.... If there is a government in Nigeria, She'd be taken care of...

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Go Back To My Boko Haram Husband – Rescued 18-year-old Girl by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:50am On Mar 14, 2020
justnock:
Top guns in the upper echelon, are raking-in gargantuan amounts of money from this Boko Haram fiasco.
It's not like the sect is invincible.

It's not about money!!!
Money is just a consequence of war
Like sex is an additive to marriage
War is ALWAYS about an agenda
When the dust settled, land has been swapped, demographics has changed, even the people unknowingly to them have changed.
Like a typical Nigerian, they are ready to bend their backs a little lower,
The thought of living in an IDP camp and fleeing your land doesn't sound so bad anymore.
Re: I Want To Go Back To My Boko Haram Husband – Rescued 18-year-old Girl by illicit(m): 7:52am On Mar 14, 2020
liquidate her.... after all we know where her loyalty lies

1 Like

Re: I Want To Go Back To My Boko Haram Husband – Rescued 18-year-old Girl by BrickDevo: 7:55am On Mar 14, 2020
Lies, big one,

Get amazing house plans, building designs and all Architectural drawings from me, A certified Architect, for an affordable fees, contact on my signature.

https://www.nairaland.com/5631959/why-should-work-us-3#87427589

Re: I Want To Go Back To My Boko Haram Husband – Rescued 18-year-old Girl by wallex1983(m): 7:56am On Mar 14, 2020
This needs serious psychological rehab.

And besides, that's perhaps the only man she ever knew sexually. And as a sexually active person already, she would definitely have cravings.

On a lighter mood, if she has been brainwashed, she may need a serious dry cleaning of the brain.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Go Back To My Boko Haram Husband – Rescued 18-year-old Girl by Sammy07: 7:56am On Mar 14, 2020
I hope she won't be giving the Boko Haram information if eventually she was released. undecided
If not release her angry

1 Like

Re: I Want To Go Back To My Boko Haram Husband – Rescued 18-year-old Girl by jarawa: 7:57am On Mar 14, 2020
Free foods

1 Like

Re: I Want To Go Back To My Boko Haram Husband – Rescued 18-year-old Girl by Flyingngel(m): 8:28am On Mar 14, 2020
what a fake news.
Re: I Want To Go Back To My Boko Haram Husband – Rescued 18-year-old Girl by merit455(m): 9:01am On Mar 14, 2020
Flyingngel:
what a fake news.
You are also fake

1 Like

Re: I Want To Go Back To My Boko Haram Husband – Rescued 18-year-old Girl by SoNature(m): 9:07am On Mar 14, 2020
Princesscutes1:
mumu girl

She's not mumu

It's called Stockholm Syndrome

It's veryyyyyyyy real
Re: I Want To Go Back To My Boko Haram Husband – Rescued 18-year-old Girl by vhykeeytor(m): 9:10am On Mar 14, 2020
she has made an option of killing herself, which I think should be best for her. the Soldiers should buy knife of 500 and hand it over to her. The economy reality of today is harsh and we need to reduce our population ASAP....

1 Like

Re: I Want To Go Back To My Boko Haram Husband – Rescued 18-year-old Girl by princemillla(m): 9:14am On Mar 14, 2020
Iru omo wo wa Leyi

The girl Don taste better burantashi

Take her to a better rehab to format her brain.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Go Back To My Boko Haram Husband – Rescued 18-year-old Girl by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 14, 2020
The man dey fucvk am well.

Period.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Go Back To My Boko Haram Husband – Rescued 18-year-old Girl by Charmingrascal(m): 9:18am On Mar 14, 2020
If a wife could say this what do you expect all those so called "repentant boko haram" that PMB and Buratai are setting to do.

The allegiance and oaths are real, they love their brothers and will always go back.

Oyinbo say "a Leopard no go ever change where he dey chill"

1 Like

Re: I Want To Go Back To My Boko Haram Husband – Rescued 18-year-old Girl by OkoroBufo: 9:59am On Mar 14, 2020
I trust Kim Jong Un.

-Okoro Bufo
Re: I Want To Go Back To My Boko Haram Husband – Rescued 18-year-old Girl by Flyingngel(m): 10:07am On Mar 14, 2020
merit455 post:

You are also fake.

I have seen many reasons people refuses to comment here again. Reason - unnecessary insult from children who lack basic parental upbringing.
Child my comment was not directed to you hence I believe you shld not only mind your business but also control what comes out from your heart.
Re: I Want To Go Back To My Boko Haram Husband – Rescued 18-year-old Girl by iammo(m): 10:11am On Mar 14, 2020
sstock holm syndrome
Re: I Want To Go Back To My Boko Haram Husband – Rescued 18-year-old Girl by BlackfireX: 10:26am On Mar 14, 2020
Very easy to cure for MENTALIST ....

But Nigeria govt is daft about us
Re: I Want To Go Back To My Boko Haram Husband – Rescued 18-year-old Girl by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 14, 2020
They should put a tracker on her and send her back
Re: I Want To Go Back To My Boko Haram Husband – Rescued 18-year-old Girl by dedons: 1:04pm On Mar 14, 2020
kill her na.
Re: I Want To Go Back To My Boko Haram Husband – Rescued 18-year-old Girl by Princesscutes1(f): 3:45pm On Mar 15, 2020
SoNature:

She's not mumu
It's called Stockholm Syndrome It's veryyyyyyyy real

Abi ooo

(1) (Reply)

Corona Virus: Aso Rock Cabal Flouts Self Isolation Rule, Coughs Heavily In Fec / Ize-Iyamu: ‘I Was In Pyrates Confraternity But I Didn’t Pour Acid On Any Student / See What A Lady Called Obaseki (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.