Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,026 members, 7,818,029 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Pregnant Linda Ikeji In The Shower (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pregnant Linda Ikeji In The Shower (Photos) (57814 Views)

Lala Akindoju Baby Shower Photos / Tania Omotayo Shares Her Baby Shower Photos / Adesua Etomi Stuns At Her Bridal Shower (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji In The Shower (Photos) by Kalashnikov102(m): 6:26am On Aug 06, 2018
How this works one come take make sense abi e go credit my bank account

When dem say anty linda dey shower I dey xpect hmmmmm sad
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji In The Shower (Photos) by Ohraybs(m): 6:27am On Aug 06, 2018
corpersforum:
Lovely pictures. The lady who has made history and acquired wealth from online. Am proud of you Linda Ikeji. My dear role model.

Anyone here also interested in making money online, check my signature below

No go face your hustle before u start to dey look for person you want extort to teach how to make money online.... Have you ever see or heard Linda posting how to make millions online for people...
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji In The Shower (Photos) by Nobody: 6:33am On Aug 06, 2018
Ipheyemmy01:
she does not know she is getting old. wetin young girls supposed dey do and make she dey advice them against such . Role model indeed.
So because she is in 30s means she is old and should avoid behaviours exhibited by young ladies.
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji In The Shower (Photos) by sapeleboi(m): 6:57am On Aug 06, 2018
was all this again now
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji In The Shower (Photos) by Yoshy: 7:24am On Aug 06, 2018
Aquariann:
Linda Ikeji has successfully bullied everyone from digging into her affairs. But if it were to be another celebrity, her tentacles would have gone overdrive to expose what she assumes to be a secret forgetting she's infringing on their right to privacy.

After shouting girls should be celibate for years (while she got dicked down raw herself in private) and realizing her pregnancy couldn't be hidden forever, she quickly announced an engagement with an unknown man till today.

A month later she breaks the news of her pregnancy herself. Yeye the smell..

Take the lesson from Linda, I'm very sure that at larger part of her life, she was celibate and it helped her.
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji In The Shower (Photos) by Julia345(f): 7:25am On Aug 06, 2018
EgunMogaji:

It's probably outside shower at a pool or beach.

You guys need to expose your mind small.

[img]https://i.pinimg.com/736x/6a/37/d9/6a37d94282cde279c1
89d7e691397c81--pool-shower-garden-shower.jpg[/img]
well, me just saying whether she's in d pool or beach or whatever, she should open that body, we should c sth, n obviously I said it jokingly... Dunno y u guys r taking it personal...
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji In The Shower (Photos) by Aquariann: 7:32am On Aug 06, 2018
Yoshy:

Take the lesson from Linda, I'm very sure that at larger part of her life, she was celibate and it helped her.

What lessons? Same lessons she tried to twist when called out for her hypocrisy?

And you're sure she was celibate and it helped her? What does this even mean? You know this as per what?
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji In The Shower (Photos) by jungleluv70: 8:17am On Aug 06, 2018
EmekaBlue:
This her belle she dey always hold like say na packaging make eno fall out

Sure no b fake pregnancy?!
Na so me too see am oooo but if to se na real belle make she bra and pant bikini

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji In The Shower (Photos) by Yoshy: 8:20am On Aug 06, 2018
Aquariann:

What lessons? Same lessons she tried to twist when called out for her hypocrisy?

And you're sure she was celibate and it helped her? What does this even mean? You know this as per what?

Go on and sleep around the much you like, infact be an olosho if you prefer. It doesn't affect Linda and I will drink my coffee calmly this morning.
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji In The Shower (Photos) by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 06, 2018
Julia345:
well, me just saying whether she's in d pool or beach or whatever, she should open that body, we should c sth, n obviously I said it jokingly... Dunno y u guys r taking it personal...

Trust me, I didn’t take it personal. You’ll know if I did wink
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji In The Shower (Photos) by Collyno82(m): 11:47am On Aug 06, 2018
Càll a spade a spade...... She will born a bastard. Before you come for me, check the meaning of a bastard.
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji In The Shower (Photos) by Julia345(f): 12:12pm On Aug 06, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Trust me, I didn’t take it personal. You’ll know if I did wink
aiit
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji In The Shower (Photos) by Chimok: 12:49pm On Aug 06, 2018
Exwizard:

Dear nairalander it's flaunt not fluent as u said. Thanks
As u typed not said
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji In The Shower (Photos) by Kenwolf1: 12:55pm On Aug 06, 2018
alertness:
who is the father of that unborn child Linda?You can't hide him forever
naaa meeee grin grin grin
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji In The Shower (Photos) by Kenwolf1: 12:58pm On Aug 06, 2018
Na she first start to get Belle abi na she Wan end am mtcheew
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji In The Shower (Photos) by Kenwolf1: 12:58pm On Aug 06, 2018
Kenwolf1:
Na she first start to get Belle abi na she Wan end am mtcheew
which kind Belle she get o wen dem never get before ogbemi calm down
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji In The Shower (Photos) by Kenwolf1: 12:59pm On Aug 06, 2018
Which kind Belle she get o wen dem never get before ogbemi calm down
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji In The Shower (Photos) by alertness(m): 1:13pm On Aug 06, 2018
PECON1:
the father was paid off
hahahahahaha
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji In The Shower (Photos) by Mryacks: 1:54pm On Aug 06, 2018
Looks good..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Becomes Nigeria's Most Followed Female Celeb On Instagram With 4M / Joy: Chico Ejiro Died In My Hands – Wife (Photo) / Angela Okorie's Birthday Outfit: Fans Blast Actress For Exposing Too Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.