Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,277 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Pregnant Linda Ikeji In The Shower (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pregnant Linda Ikeji In The Shower (Photos) (57822 Views)

Lala Akindoju Baby Shower Photos / Tania Omotayo Shares Her Baby Shower Photos / Adesua Etomi Stuns At Her Bridal Shower (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji In The Shower (Photos) by sandra50(f): 9:56pm On Aug 05, 2018
Happy woman..you people should continue to talk trash about her out of frustration.God that God will bless me as much as she has blessed this woman and make me as happy as looks on this pictures.she is a boss lady and will forever be..most hungry girls get pregnant for a man then start making noise on the internet just because they need money for upkeep but here she is doing it herself and happy.sis I envy your life style,the pregnancy inclusive.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji In The Shower (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 10:02pm On Aug 05, 2018
Thats swimming suit dear cheesy

Julia345:
Who wears cloth to shower... remove d tin let's c sth jor grin
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji In The Shower (Photos) by Julia345(f): 10:16pm On Aug 05, 2018
Kabaka100:

She just wan show u sey she still dey fine even when pregnant
Abi oh
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji In The Shower (Photos) by Julia345(f): 10:17pm On Aug 05, 2018
bigtt76:
Thats swimming suit dear cheesy

tenks ma'am
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji In The Shower (Photos) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 05, 2018
You dey mind am
Julia345:

Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji In The Shower (Photos) by NCANTaskForce: 10:35pm On Aug 05, 2018
O

L

O

S

H

O

Fake Pregnancy, She's always holding it so it won't fall off, � .
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji In The Shower (Photos) by noah91(m): 10:49pm On Aug 05, 2018
Be like say this lady no get village people
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji In The Shower (Photos) by tbibuzz(m): 10:52pm On Aug 05, 2018
See mumu

Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji In The Shower (Photos) by Maximus85(m): 11:10pm On Aug 05, 2018
Mrop:
As shared by famous blogger linda ikeji

Gist From Praize News

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/am-richer-than-dangote-hes-my-asset-oluwo-of-iso-land/

Hmm, dis woman no get pregnancy fat ni? Walahi I'm still suspicious of everything. Kemi Olunloyo no dey talk without fact oooo

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji In The Shower (Photos) by miqos02(m): 11:14pm On Aug 05, 2018
Ipheyemmy01:
she does not know she is getting old. wetin young girls supposed dey do and make she dey advice them against such . Role model indeed.
her life, her happiness
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji In The Shower (Photos) by jesmond3945: 11:14pm On Aug 05, 2018
Nairaland should be called garbageland

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji In The Shower (Photos) by kenndnerd(m): 11:23pm On Aug 05, 2018
Making money online is hard, there a lot of competition here's how I make my 40,000 monthly online read more
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji In The Shower (Photos) by PECON1(m): 11:29pm On Aug 05, 2018
alertness:
who is the father of that unborn child Linda?You can't hide him forever
the father was paid off
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji In The Shower (Photos) by Julia345(f): 11:30pm On Aug 05, 2018
EmekaBlue:
This her belle she dey always hold like say na packaging make eno fall out

Sure no b fake pregnancy?!
first pregnancy, na so e dey do them... Be like say if they jump over a gutter sef, d tin go comot for ground

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji In The Shower (Photos) by terrezo2002(m): 11:38pm On Aug 05, 2018
When you make celebrities your role model, you start copying every nonsense they do.
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji In The Shower (Photos) by meobizy(f): 11:50pm On Aug 05, 2018
What is wrong with my preek, this stupid thing don’t you know another man has already deposited there?!

This woman has gone photo-crazy since she arrived Atlanta. Na her first time staying for long in Yankee? #PovertyMentalityOn100.
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji In The Shower (Photos) by opribo(m): 12:21am On Aug 06, 2018
The man who pregnated her is still a mystery, he is at large. Why is she hiding his identity. I bet if he were a responsible somebody, any girl will be bold to showcase him tobtge world. Its either he is a married man or some guy out there shr just used up to achieve her ulterior motive.

I dont want to believe she does not even know the person. Her sisters have hisbands and they are proud of them good or bad so why cant she lay good example.
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji In The Shower (Photos) by Nobody: 12:22am On Aug 06, 2018
Julia345:

It's probably outside shower at a pool or beach.

You guys need to expose your mind small.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji In The Shower (Photos) by ikezudon(m): 12:23am On Aug 06, 2018
make una leave am oo. she's super excited about the baby

In other news, see highlights of major happenings in the Nigerian music scene

https://billzonthestreets.com.ng/music-gist-for-july-highlights/
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji In The Shower (Photos) by toxtimmy: 1:08am On Aug 06, 2018
Julia345:

I no mean to offend you but na swimming pool she dey... You take a quick shower before you go to the pool and after you done with swimming at pool... Ask yourself how big is the shower or who dey take the pic.. try to dey observant next time.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji In The Shower (Photos) by Dollabiz: 1:12am On Aug 06, 2018
ohh
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji In The Shower (Photos) by Dollabiz: 1:16am On Aug 06, 2018
hmm
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji In The Shower (Photos) by Monday60655(m): 1:52am On Aug 06, 2018
How can someone be busy taking selfie while in the bathroom. See pose with her dress on to show it was fully staged.
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji In The Shower (Photos) by wowcatty: 3:02am On Aug 06, 2018
She still hasn't shown her bare baby bump, smells fishy. From celibacy to those without wombs to 70 years old women are now all giving births in Nigeria. What is wrong with going through surrogate or adopting children publicly drama free?
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji In The Shower (Photos) by Phut(f): 3:38am On Aug 06, 2018
Julia345:

She is in her bathing suit. The shower is by the pool. This is the recommended shower before going into the swimming pool.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji In The Shower (Photos) by popsyleo1: 4:37am On Aug 06, 2018
This ikeji or ikeja family no mature at all
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji In The Shower (Photos) by drdre05: 5:09am On Aug 06, 2018
May the good Lord grant her safety delivery...Amen
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji In The Shower (Photos) by McDoe(m): 5:24am On Aug 06, 2018
This babe fine for body oo. See legs, chai!
Something is that place oo
Re: Pregnant Linda Ikeji In The Shower (Photos) by danjalingo: 5:27am On Aug 06, 2018
Na so her own pregnancy issues de do am, na outside she dey stay baff? Nothing wey we no go see.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kizz Daniel Visits His New House (PHOTOS) / “I Have High Libido, I Can Have Sex Every Day” – Daniel Etim-effiong Reveals / Davido Tattoos His Three Children's Faces On His Body (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.