Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,685 members, 7,831,126 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Otedola, Davido, DJ Cuppy And Dangote Pictured Together - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Otedola, Davido, DJ Cuppy And Dangote Pictured Together (42090 Views)

Meet Young Nigerian Billionaire Richer Than Otedola, Davido, Wizkid, Hushpuppi / Davido Dines With Kings,shares Photo With Femi Otedola,dj Cuppy And Dangote / AY, RMD And This Hot Lady Pictured Together... Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Otedola, Davido, DJ Cuppy And Dangote Pictured Together by EmekaBlue(m): 11:49pm On Aug 05, 2018
Nedukkc:
we know but acquire the vanity first
grin
Re: Otedola, Davido, DJ Cuppy And Dangote Pictured Together by DaddyGngeess(m): 11:54pm On Aug 05, 2018
amaniro:
Vanity upon Vanitylipsrsealed grin

Abeg chill my guy....

1 Like

Re: Otedola, Davido, DJ Cuppy And Dangote Pictured Together by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 05, 2018
All these Vanity Upon Vanity crew, I hope you know your gOd sits on a golden throne in heaven cheesy cheesy
Re: Otedola, Davido, DJ Cuppy And Dangote Pictured Together by sahm4u2nv(m): 1:02am On Aug 06, 2018
Vanityupnvanity:
why is Dangote so different from other northern Muslims?

Because of his unique name, "DANGOTE" and not Mohammodu or Buhari or Atiku or Usman or Abdulahi etc grin
Re: Otedola, Davido, DJ Cuppy And Dangote Pictured Together by Dollabiz: 1:13am On Aug 06, 2018
hmm
Re: Otedola, Davido, DJ Cuppy And Dangote Pictured Together by InvertedHammer: 1:13am On Aug 06, 2018
buygala:
Funny enough...the unidentified man in the picture may even be richer than the Otedola sef grin

There are many silent billionaires in Nigeria....

/
There are many houses in Banana Island. People hear about Dangote, Otedola, Ms Ikeji, P square but nobody seems to care about the other nameless and faceless fellas that live there too. Some wealth choose to remain silent and in my opinion, that's the best life.
//
Re: Otedola, Davido, DJ Cuppy And Dangote Pictured Together by OfficialSam(m): 1:24am On Aug 06, 2018
amaniro:

Poverty upon Poverty grin
Re: Otedola, Davido, DJ Cuppy And Dangote Pictured Together by NnamdiEducamia(m): 2:18am On Aug 06, 2018
amaniro:

Poverty is also vanity! cheesy
Re: Otedola, Davido, DJ Cuppy And Dangote Pictured Together by NnamdiEducamia(m): 2:24am On Aug 06, 2018
ojimaduchidirim:
vanity upon anity
wit al dis achievment witout Jusus christ
u life is in deep mess
dat d reason i cant envy dem because in christ we hv life in abondance

Who is talking about envy? See this preacher!

With this your post, your type hides envy and jealousy under preaching. I don't even think you are born again.
Re: Otedola, Davido, DJ Cuppy And Dangote Pictured Together by donsam2020(m): 2:33am On Aug 06, 2018
the one on face cap no get name
Re: Otedola, Davido, DJ Cuppy And Dangote Pictured Together by BafanaBafana: 3:07am On Aug 06, 2018
If you check now, Davido's outfit might be more expensive than Dangote's
Re: Otedola, Davido, DJ Cuppy And Dangote Pictured Together by BafanaBafana: 3:10am On Aug 06, 2018
Vanityupnvanity:
why is Dangote so different from other northern Muslims?
How many of them do you know
Re: Otedola, Davido, DJ Cuppy And Dangote Pictured Together by soundPrince: 5:29am On Aug 06, 2018
Please kindly watch and share my freestyle video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wp8Wrex5Xe0 thank you.
Re: Otedola, Davido, DJ Cuppy And Dangote Pictured Together by danjalingo: 5:31am On Aug 06, 2018
DJ cuppy don de jump around since, she never get belle, Divey boy catch, hmmm, assurance fit turn to insurance o.
Re: Otedola, Davido, DJ Cuppy And Dangote Pictured Together by danjalingo: 5:36am On Aug 06, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Just IMAGINE if davido and cuppy later marry eachother grin

It will not work,don't imagine anything. Davido must marry that Igbo girl called Chioma.
Re: Otedola, Davido, DJ Cuppy And Dangote Pictured Together by Adewalebosstar(m): 6:04am On Aug 06, 2018
Please is dj cuppy a lady?
Re: Otedola, Davido, DJ Cuppy And Dangote Pictured Together by Catsmith: 6:28am On Aug 06, 2018
buygala:
Funny enough...the unidentified man in the picture may even be richer than the Otedola sef grin

Just like me grin grin
Re: Otedola, Davido, DJ Cuppy And Dangote Pictured Together by GOFRONT(m): 6:39am On Aug 06, 2018
Hahahahaaaa.......See attack on "Vanity upon Vanity"...

E be like say vanity is no longer upon vanity anymore.... grin cheesy
Re: Otedola, Davido, DJ Cuppy And Dangote Pictured Together by IkemChris(m): 6:47am On Aug 06, 2018
amaniro:
Because you don't have now it becomes vanity, if you get small we no go hear word you go dey shout Lets paint the town grin grin
Re: Otedola, Davido, DJ Cuppy And Dangote Pictured Together by martyns303(m): 7:04am On Aug 06, 2018
buygala:

I don't know for sure if he's richer than Otedola, for he's very very big, his money is long. he's from edo state, into oil and owns a private airline.......
Re: Otedola, Davido, DJ Cuppy And Dangote Pictured Together by Ugosample(m): 8:20am On Aug 06, 2018
InvertedHammer:

/
There are many houses in Banana Island. People hear about Dangote, Otedola, Ms Ikeji, P square but nobody seems to care about the other nameless and faceless fellas that live there too. Some wealth choose to remain silent and in my opinion, that's the best life.
//

Sometimes being silent means you have something to hide

especially in Nigeria

Oil bunkerers for example will like to stay on code (the ones thst have the sense to protect their reputation o)

not those touts of dem tompolo/ayiri
Re: Otedola, Davido, DJ Cuppy And Dangote Pictured Together by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 06, 2018
janellemonae:

They are always commenting on each other's posts on instagram. And whenever Davido posts, chefchi is usually not far behind, posting as well.

I'm just here sipping green tea.

Wow nice job
Re: Otedola, Davido, DJ Cuppy And Dangote Pictured Together by Blessed200016: 11:52am On Aug 06, 2018
uriris:
Their business.
Abeg who get pin mouth charger
bb own dey..if u no mind
Re: Otedola, Davido, DJ Cuppy And Dangote Pictured Together by Blamtom(f): 2:23pm On Aug 06, 2018
Money sweet.... Join the billionaire gang via my link below cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Comedienne Emmanuella Mobbed In Sierra Leone (pic,video) / Quinbeee Debbie Slams Tekno For Rejecting Her For Being Dark Skinned / Coronavirus: Rita Daniels Cries, Sings To God To Put An End To COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.