Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

What Will You Do In The Last Minute Of An Air Accident? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Will You Do In The Last Minute Of An Air Accident? (2522 Views)

5 Worst Air Accident (s) In Air-travel History / Man Jailed For Smoking On Board An Air Peace Flight / Passengers In Tears After Escaping An Air Mishap, Today, In PH, Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do In The Last Minute Of An Air Accident? by ugandalady: 7:13pm On Aug 05, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
Do you know you are stupid too much

at least I could be your English teacher, Mr. big dick.
Re: What Will You Do In The Last Minute Of An Air Accident? by ugandalady: 7:21pm On Aug 05, 2018
dingbang:
nope.. You have a craving, and you pay to be satisfied, that means you are a slave to your craving

you inadvertently hit on a philosophical point.

you black guys are no more than the representations of my phantasy. whether you are real or not, I m not sure. but I need this phantasy.

even though I have had sex with a black dick, this dick could be my phantasy too.

and if I change my phantasy to other dicks, the black ones do not even exist in this world. you are only living in my mind .

I m REAL. I m the subject. you are just next to nothing, you are white people' s objects .
Re: What Will You Do In The Last Minute Of An Air Accident? by ugandalady: 7:32pm On Aug 05, 2018
this thread is too deep for black guys .

they just want sex, clearly.

once the vibe is shifted to philosophical and need some somber consideration about death, they just give up.

and they shamelessly say, they don't want sex in the last minute. what else can you think of ? theological philosophy ?
Re: What Will You Do In The Last Minute Of An Air Accident? by tzjaynee: 9:52pm On Aug 05, 2018
ugandalady:

sorry but I only accept love from big black dicks,,,

He still loves you
Re: What Will You Do In The Last Minute Of An Air Accident? by ugandalady: 9:56pm On Aug 05, 2018
tzjaynee:

He still loves you

who ?
Re: What Will You Do In The Last Minute Of An Air Accident? by Kvngfrosh(m): 10:37pm On Aug 05, 2018
ugandalady:

who ?
Jesus loves u
Re: What Will You Do In The Last Minute Of An Air Accident? by TimiElvis001(m): 11:28pm On Aug 05, 2018
ugandalady:

don't you agree that , no matter what or who that kills you, that person or thing is somehow magical, it could be the God.

anyway, if the God decides to kill me by the help of big black dicks, then big black dicks is my God .
Your so messed up... You should be in a freaking nut house... Pls stop smoking sapele weed.... grin grin

Re: What Will You Do In The Last Minute Of An Air Accident? by TimiElvis001(m): 11:32pm On Aug 05, 2018
ugandalady:

you are too naïve to understand death.

if you prefer God , why would you get married ?

you are afraid of being old and even worse, dying ALONE !

to die in the arms of another person is your instinct. you will fling your rubbish God into dustbin at the last moment.

pay attention to see how your father dies one day, and see any religious reflection in his mind at that moment?! he needs sex and caress ! or a simple hug .
grin grin grin

Your so hornswoggle...
Re: What Will You Do In The Last Minute Of An Air Accident? by DeBrain045(m): 12:21am On Aug 06, 2018
ugandalady:

you are too naïve to understand death.

if you prefer God , why would you get married ?

you are afraid of being old and even worse, dying ALONE !

to die in the arms of another person is your instinct. you will fling your rubbish God into dustbin at the last moment.

pay attention to see how your father dies one day, and see any religious reflection in his mind at that moment?! he needs sex and caress ! or a simple hug .
I don't know what the white st*pid,miserable,hungry and mentally dedrained olosho is still doing on nairaland go back to your corrupt,poor,hopeless uganda and stop finding greener pastures in nigeria through ashawo and sex working.
Re: What Will You Do In The Last Minute Of An Air Accident? by ugandalady: 7:02am On Aug 06, 2018
Kvngfrosh:
Jesus loves u

who is jesus ?
Re: What Will You Do In The Last Minute Of An Air Accident? by ugandalady: 7:03am On Aug 06, 2018
TimiElvis001:

Your so messed up... You should be in a freaking nut house... Pls stop smoking sapele weed.... grin grin

is that man in the photo you ? that guy looks having a small dick.
Re: What Will You Do In The Last Minute Of An Air Accident? by Kvngfrosh(m): 7:04am On Aug 06, 2018
ugandalady:

who is jesus ?
Our saviour
Re: What Will You Do In The Last Minute Of An Air Accident? by ugandalady: 7:05am On Aug 06, 2018
DeBrain045:
I don't know what the white st*pid,miserable,hungry and mentally dedrained olosho is still doing on nairaland go back to your corrupt,poor,hopeless uganda and stop finding greener pastures in nigeria through ashawo and sex working.

sure, I am a poor, miserable, stupid, hungry white woman, living in Uganda, and seeking chances to sneak into Nigeria for big black dicks.

at least one thing is correct above, I do love black dicks.
Re: What Will You Do In The Last Minute Of An Air Accident? by ugandalady: 7:06am On Aug 06, 2018
Kvngfrosh:
Our saviour

who is "our" ?
Re: What Will You Do In The Last Minute Of An Air Accident? by ugandalady: 7:09am On Aug 06, 2018
Kvngfrosh:
Our saviour

sorry , my religion is Gao Tec Joh.

it is somehow similar to Baha'i. it focuses on this life we live, and OUR leader, instead of God, encourages us to throw ourselves into the worldly chaos.
Re: What Will You Do In The Last Minute Of An Air Accident? by DeBrain045(m): 8:30am On Aug 06, 2018
ugandalady:

sure, I am a poor, miserable, stupid, hungry white woman, living in Uganda, and seeking chances to sneak into Nigeria for big black dicks.

at least one thing is correct above, I do love black dicks.
You are insane
Tufiakwa you and your people are ndi ala
Hopeless and set of creatures
Re: What Will You Do In The Last Minute Of An Air Accident? by Kvngfrosh(m): 8:49am On Aug 06, 2018
ugandalady:

sorry , my religion is Gao Tec Joh.

it is somehow similar to Baha'i. it focuses on this life we live, and OUR leader, instead of God, encourages us to throw ourselves into the worldly chaos.
He stills loves u
Re: What Will You Do In The Last Minute Of An Air Accident? by donbachi(m): 9:32am On Aug 06, 2018
Dis angolalady u dey worry ooo!
Re: What Will You Do In The Last Minute Of An Air Accident? by tzjaynee: 9:33am On Aug 06, 2018
ugandalady:

who ?

Jesus
Re: What Will You Do In The Last Minute Of An Air Accident? by ugandalady: 10:21am On Aug 06, 2018
Kvngfrosh:
He stills loves u

you mean my leader ? well , he was a real man, born in 1878, and died in 1957. I don't think he could love me. when I was born , he already was dead.

stupid as you are : there are more than 1 thousand religions in this world, and the monotheism religions are minorities , while some religions DO NOT recognize any God(s).

take Baha'i for example, a religion of more than 10 million apostles, has no God in whatever tenets of it. it has a leader, who is a real man, and a dead one right now.

go eat your Christian poo, and eat whatever poo white colonists left for you , because you are a bunch of mo.rons.
Re: What Will You Do In The Last Minute Of An Air Accident? by ugandalady: 10:23am On Aug 06, 2018
donbachi:
Dis angolalady u dey worry ooo!

phenomenally, Angola men have thicker dicks than you guys.. I wish I could be there one day. and they are very tamed, a bonus for me too.
Re: What Will You Do In The Last Minute Of An Air Accident? by ugandalady: 10:24am On Aug 06, 2018
tzjaynee:

Jesus

who is jesus ?
Re: What Will You Do In The Last Minute Of An Air Accident? by TimiElvis001(m): 10:25am On Aug 06, 2018
ugandalady:

is that man in the photo you ? that guy looks having a small dick.
Lmoa why don't you slip into something more comfortable, like a comma??... Your ass must be pretty jealous of all the shit that comes out of your mouth... Retard...
Re: What Will You Do In The Last Minute Of An Air Accident? by ugandalady: 10:28am On Aug 06, 2018
DeBrain045:
You are insane
Tufiakwa you and your people are ndi ala
Hopeless and set of creatures

no more barbarous gibberish , ok ?

أنت أحمق
Re: What Will You Do In The Last Minute Of An Air Accident? by ugandalady: 10:32am On Aug 06, 2018
TimiElvis001:

Lmoa why don't you slip into something more comfortable, like a comma??... Your ass must be pretty jealous of all the shit that comes out of your mouth... Retard...

why ?

that is a compliment.

I love small dick men. those black beasts with big dicks are abhorred by me. anyway, don't feel frustrated, as a black man , no matter how small your dick is among your race, you are ok for a white woman.

anyway, why are you so excited about the size ? you look pretty calm in that photo. will a Muslim worry about his dick size ? it is totally unheard of.

oh, I nearly forget, though your size matters little, your face is really repulsive, that is why I took a negative impression at the first minute I saw you. no offense, just impartial remarks.
Re: What Will You Do In The Last Minute Of An Air Accident? by tzjaynee: 11:33am On Aug 06, 2018
ugandalady:

who is jesus ?

The son of God...whom He(God) sent to reconcile us back to the Father
Re: What Will You Do In The Last Minute Of An Air Accident? by ugandalady: 12:01pm On Aug 06, 2018
YOUNGELDER1:
angry Mod please do something about Whywhyogun

Mynd44
Dominique
Seun
Lalasticlala

Please ban ban ban angry

finally you guys reveal your REAL GODS ! stop talking about Jesus, which you don't give a damn awe to. when emergency comes, you fall back to your black gods quick like mice running on the street.
Re: What Will You Do In The Last Minute Of An Air Accident? by ugandalady: 12:05pm On Aug 06, 2018
tzjaynee:

I have no idea , but the LEADER of my religion is called Gao Tec, and his father is called Gao Cuk. they were excommunicated from Buddhism. there is no such a thing as God in my religion. totally baffled by this concept of "God". I can only understand it literally by help of the Oxford dictionary.
Re: What Will You Do In The Last Minute Of An Air Accident? by ugandalady: 12:14pm On Aug 06, 2018
tzjaynee:

reconcile ?

I don't know Adam and Eve. they were Caucasian people. I am not.

if God finds trouble for Adam, let Adam suck God's dick to please him.

no matter what , it is totally not my business.
Re: What Will You Do In The Last Minute Of An Air Accident? by DeBrain045(m): 12:18pm On Aug 06, 2018
ugandalady:

no more barbarous gibberish , ok ?
أنت أحمق
I bet if you know what you wrote

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Most Dangerous Beaches In The World / New Zealand Embassy Address Needed!!! / Which Country Can I Travel To For Child Birth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.