Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,604 members, 7,823,623 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Kelly Hansome: 'Don Jazzy Arrested Me Twice' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kelly Hansome: 'Don Jazzy Arrested Me Twice' (26555 Views)

Kelly Hansome: My Problem Began After Timaya Introduced Me To My Baby Mama / Kelly Hansome Engaged - Shares Pictures / Kelly Hansome: If Don Jazzy Didn't Arrest Me, He Should Speak Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kelly Hansome: 'Don Jazzy Arrested Me Twice' by mathew247: 10:36pm On Aug 05, 2018
the guy is talented, blessed with a good voice plus flow...so sad he couldn't solve the beef with kennis music.
Re: Kelly Hansome: 'Don Jazzy Arrested Me Twice' by happney65: 10:36pm On Aug 05, 2018
Shakushaku1:

Your are very correct, at 2face fortified, u must be a music enthusiastic to pay attention to such details, I like it when I see comments like yours, u are the kinda person i can debate with in this section and still enjoy the chat and not some airhead that just talk cos the bloggers say so.

You welcome bro..I actually pay attention to almost everything..Not just music alone..I never knew it was "feeling good" Dbanj was referring to that day..He just made mention of the fact that the song has been stolen or something and they had to arrest that guy not knowing it was broda kelly handsome that was the culprit.. grin grin

Social Media wasnt the In-thing that time unlike nowadays where IG is the Main thing..so it seems it never made the news..

"Feeling good" is a great song..Had to sing the chorus for my wife tonight when i remembered that scenario..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kelly Hansome: 'Don Jazzy Arrested Me Twice' by escandon(m): 10:37pm On Aug 05, 2018
seuncyber:
Who Kelly handsome

the only Kelly I no is Kelly Rowland
why would I diss him, give him cheap promotion I think that he is so dry I should give him lotion grin most of them don't understand the line
Re: Kelly Hansome: 'Don Jazzy Arrested Me Twice' by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 05, 2018
Justbeingreal:
undecided

The street is always military.

I won't doubt this tho! Forget say jazzy plays a lot that guy fit brutal inside.

Easy going peeps are usually monsters when vexed.

Kelly handsome was dope that year tho!

Lesson is nothing last forever not even fame. Years from now most artist disturbing everywhere will be forgotten. So as the small money de enter plan well.

Even planing well will not save you. Plan or no plan, nothing lasts forever. Period.

Not even life itself.

So just be humble and grounded, even at the peak of your glory. Be mindful of your nothingness in the endless sands of time. That's the only real remedy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kelly Hansome: 'Don Jazzy Arrested Me Twice' by seuncyber(m): 10:39pm On Aug 05, 2018
escandon:
why would I diss him, give him cheap promotion I think that he is so dry I should give him lotion grin most of them don't understand the line

You are on point

Most of them don't understand the line I swear

Indomie kids
Re: Kelly Hansome: 'Don Jazzy Arrested Me Twice' by happney65: 10:41pm On Aug 05, 2018
Hedonini:

You're very stupid for such click baiting when there's nothing like Don Jazzy's response in there. Useless blogger, your blog will never succeed.

Oga ewo ti epe... grin grin
Re: Kelly Hansome: 'Don Jazzy Arrested Me Twice' by Justbeingreal(m): 10:45pm On Aug 05, 2018
Hedonini:

Even planing well will not save you. Plan or no plan, nothing lasts forever. Period.

Not even life itself.

So just be humble and grounded, even at the peak of your glory. Be mindful of your nothingness in the endless sands of time. That's the only real remedy.
Well! True talk.
Re: Kelly Hansome: 'Don Jazzy Arrested Me Twice' by federal9: 10:46pm On Aug 05, 2018
I remembered this guy song titled"alalalalala lolo". He had a fight with mo'hit'.

it goes this way; omo na true story oo, e happen for lasgidi oo, mowe, I dey my own ooo them send small pikin to insult me oo, mowe, I dey my own oo,them sing song start to dey call me ooo, them say na who born, na who born, na who born the maga ooo,

He then replied them with; Nwanne itetena nwa no nura, e metego nwa nonura....

Very good bad song.

1 Like

Re: Kelly Hansome: 'Don Jazzy Arrested Me Twice' by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 05, 2018
Who is Kelly Handsome?
We don't know him here in Puvuki Land.

1 Like

Re: Kelly Hansome: 'Don Jazzy Arrested Me Twice' by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 05, 2018
Hedonini:

You're very stupid for such click baiting when there's nothing like Don Jazzy's response in there. Useless blogger, your blog will never succeed.

Hahahaha
E pain am.

2 Likes

Re: Kelly Hansome: 'Don Jazzy Arrested Me Twice' by bigocean(m): 11:26pm On Aug 05, 2018
seuncyber:
Who Kelly handsome

the only Kelly I no is Kelly Rowland
maybe you were born "tomorrow".

1 Like

Re: Kelly Hansome: 'Don Jazzy Arrested Me Twice' by distilledwalex(m): 11:33pm On Aug 05, 2018
Heywhizzy:
M.I really killed this guy career with Beef and Nobody test me

which kain strong head pikin be this o, kpomo e no chop, goat e no chop, fish e no chop, e say e wan beef
Kellechukwu clap for yourself.. Weldon

2 Likes

Re: Kelly Hansome: 'Don Jazzy Arrested Me Twice' by distilledwalex(m): 11:38pm On Aug 05, 2018
Hedonini:

Lagbaja.. Epe!!! Epe!!!!
Re: Kelly Hansome: 'Don Jazzy Arrested Me Twice' by miracle956: 11:41pm On Aug 05, 2018
Hedonini:

baba don waste MB hahaha
Re: Kelly Hansome: 'Don Jazzy Arrested Me Twice' by jameyjaggs: 11:52pm On Aug 05, 2018
'''''''Check my pocket? Pieces of paper,all na control number'''''''
Re: Kelly Hansome: 'Don Jazzy Arrested Me Twice' by phemmyfour: 12:20am On Aug 06, 2018
Too much money......problem is how to spend it.....
Maga don pay, shout hallelujah.....

That guy and olu maintain popularize yahoo yahoo

3 Likes

Re: Kelly Hansome: 'Don Jazzy Arrested Me Twice' by ikezudon(m): 12:25am On Aug 06, 2018
hehe.. no be small thing

In other news, see highlights of major happenings in the Nigerian music scene

https://billzonthestreets.com.ng/music-gist-for-july-highlights/
Re: Kelly Hansome: 'Don Jazzy Arrested Me Twice' by Dollabiz: 1:07am On Aug 06, 2018
hmm
Re: Kelly Hansome: 'Don Jazzy Arrested Me Twice' by bibiking7(m): 1:08am On Aug 06, 2018

Don jazzy is an arogant arse.

Re: Kelly Hansome: 'Don Jazzy Arrested Me Twice' by damola1: 1:34am On Aug 06, 2018
happney65:

You welcome bro..I actually pay attention to almost everything..Not just music alone..I never knew it was "feeling good" Dbanj was referring to that day..He just made mention of the fact that the song has been stolen or something and they had to arrest that guy not knowing it was broda kelly handsome that was the culprit.. grin grin

Social Media wasnt the In-thing that time unlike nowadays where IG is the Main thing..so it seems it never made the news..

"Feeling good" is a great song..Had to sing the chorus for my wife tonight when i remembered that scenario..

One of the best 9ja collabos...
Re: Kelly Hansome: 'Don Jazzy Arrested Me Twice' by zinizta: 1:47am On Aug 06, 2018
Justbeingreal:
undecided

The street is always military.

I won't doubt this tho! Forget say jazzy plays a lot that guy fit brutal inside.

Easy going peeps are usually monsters when vexed.

Kelly handsome was dope that year tho!

Lesson is nothing last forever not even fame. Years from now most artist disturbing everywhere will be forgotten. So as the small money de enter plan well.

Bro, he had only one good song.... one hit wonder

1 Like

Re: Kelly Hansome: 'Don Jazzy Arrested Me Twice' by Anyad231: 1:52am On Aug 06, 2018
This story no complete, wetin them see for the lappy, but we never see any new song for dallas oh.
Re: Kelly Hansome: 'Don Jazzy Arrested Me Twice' by donsam2020(m): 2:29am On Aug 06, 2018
so..kid Kelly never grow up??
Re: Kelly Hansome: 'Don Jazzy Arrested Me Twice' by BafanaBafana: 3:04am On Aug 06, 2018
" See worwor pikin dey form handsome Kelechukwu clap for yourself, well done "

MI really blasted this guy.
Re: Kelly Hansome: 'Don Jazzy Arrested Me Twice' by Afonja007: 3:15am On Aug 06, 2018
Heywhizzy:
M.I really killed this guy career with Beef and Nobody test me

which kain strong head pikin be this o, kpomo e no chop, goat e no chop, fish e no chop, e say e wan beef
for bad dissing remove hand for this guy he finished mohit crew then I can't forget how he dealt with wands coal it goes like this I be arsenal you be man u no wonder you look like malu grin grin grin grin cry no be small
Re: Kelly Hansome: 'Don Jazzy Arrested Me Twice' by edi287: 5:05am On Aug 06, 2018
Hedonini:

Lmaoooooo you must be new on here.

1 Like

Re: Kelly Hansome: 'Don Jazzy Arrested Me Twice' by Awoo88: 5:42am On Aug 06, 2018
CryptoClub2018:
Don jazzy arrest you? Lol... You must be kidding. Don jazzy can't do that dude
Don jazzy did. What Kelly is not telling you is that he apologized to don jazzy before the harassment stopped. Don jazzy and Jude okoye are the two biggest fish in Nigeria music scene with the largest connection. You can't fight them and win

1 Like

Re: Kelly Hansome: 'Don Jazzy Arrested Me Twice' by Lozano: 5:49am On Aug 06, 2018
bibiking7:

And how do you know that?
Re: Kelly Hansome: 'Don Jazzy Arrested Me Twice' by Justbeingreal(m): 6:27am On Aug 06, 2018
zinizta:

Bro, he had only one good song.... one hit wonder
Well you don't judge an artist with just the hit song, listen to Kelly's other songs u will know the man was dope, he even raps. He try then.

1 Like

Re: Kelly Hansome: 'Don Jazzy Arrested Me Twice' by Destroe: 8:18am On Aug 06, 2018
bibiking7:

Stop talking nonsense
Re: Kelly Hansome: 'Don Jazzy Arrested Me Twice' by paschal9(m): 9:10am On Aug 06, 2018
D guy is sooo good....just go N download kia kia or ifeanalu by kellyhandsome is a banger
Re: Kelly Hansome: 'Don Jazzy Arrested Me Twice' by blackboy2star(m): 3:19pm On Aug 06, 2018
You dan trust yourself finish? Don Jazzy nah human padi anything can happen through him

CryptoClub2018:
Don jazzy arrest you? Lol... You must be kidding. Don jazzy can't do that dude

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ini Edo Commences Empowerment Programme For Young Women / Seun Egbegbe’s Manager Denies Arrest Despite Several Proofs / Body Of Sound Engineer, Precious Exhumed To Be Transported To Rivers State (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.