Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

Jim Nwobodo: What Abacha Did After Atlanta '96; What I Did For Kanu Nwankwo - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jim Nwobodo: What Abacha Did After Atlanta '96; What I Did For Kanu Nwankwo (29080 Views)

Olympics: Dream Team Atlanta '96 Listed Among Most Memorable Football Moments / Super Eagles Sing For Kanu Nwankwo In The Dressing Room As He Dances / The Hardley Apartments: Inside Kanu Nwankwo's Lagos Hotel & Cost Per Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Nwobodo: What Abacha Did After Atlanta '96; What I Did For Kanu Nwankwo by aribisala0(m): 10:49am On Aug 06, 2018
LuciferChristi:

Na true o

Nwobodo is drunk or is showing signs of Alzheimer's.
Very demented .
Okocha did not score in that game.

This is the typical egotistical Ibo boasting . Me me me me

I I I I

The only thing left is for him to tell us how HE won the medal.

Was Westerhoff the coach

2 Likes

Re: Jim Nwobodo: What Abacha Did After Atlanta '96; What I Did For Kanu Nwankwo by softworldsystem(m): 10:51am On Aug 06, 2018
ok
Re: Jim Nwobodo: What Abacha Did After Atlanta '96; What I Did For Kanu Nwankwo by jaywhoco(m): 10:52am On Aug 06, 2018
corrections:

Bonfrere Jo was coach not Clemens Westerhof

Ikpeba scored the second goal not okocha

General sanni Abacha could not have waited at the city gates for the dream team and for two days...

thanks...lol

2 Likes

Re: Jim Nwobodo: What Abacha Did After Atlanta '96; What I Did For Kanu Nwankwo by dazzlingd(m): 10:52am On Aug 06, 2018
Iceman2017:
Just give Igbo's mantle of leadership in any field, they would do better.
Nigeria is where we are because they failed to recognise the importance of an Igbo man.

All these your superiority complex is the reason igbos are irrelevant in Nigeria politics today.
Igbos don't know how to play politics and at the end playing the victim/superior card...

If igbos are that good, then show your dominance in government, unfortunately no matter how much you cry and no matter the amount of self aggrandisation, the north still rules you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jim Nwobodo: What Abacha Did After Atlanta '96; What I Did For Kanu Nwankwo by tiredoflife(m): 10:53am On Aug 06, 2018
tobilinoP:
Coach was Bonfrere Jo, not Clemens Westerhof!!!

I thought I was the one mad
See say this man dey lie
How can Clemens westerhof be the coach

Even the dumb journalist no no say na lie
Re: Jim Nwobodo: What Abacha Did After Atlanta '96; What I Did For Kanu Nwankwo by tiredoflife(m): 10:54am On Aug 06, 2018
dazzlingd:

All these your superiority complex is the reason igbos are irrelevant in Nigeria politics today.
Igbos don't know how to play politics and at the end playing the victim/superior card...

If igbos are that good, then show your dominance in government, unfortunately no matter how much you cry and no matter the amount of self aggrandisation, the north still rules you.

Afonja have u drank ur ewedu today tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jim Nwobodo: What Abacha Did After Atlanta '96; What I Did For Kanu Nwankwo by aribisala0(m): 10:57am On Aug 06, 2018
Mikeparlo12:
Baba is getting Old, it wasn’t Clemence westerhorf that took Nigeria to atlanta 1996but Bon Jo. Also Okocha didn’t score the second goal but Victor Ikpeba
That Ikpeba's goal is one of the best ever but because it is African it is not rated like the Carlos Alberto Goal which is said to be Best World Cup Goal

Just compare the two goals

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZkR5Wb2KQs

Ikpeba's goal is at 06.30
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5PVxrJYKOA
Re: Jim Nwobodo: What Abacha Did After Atlanta '96; What I Did For Kanu Nwankwo by jaywhoco(m): 10:58am On Aug 06, 2018
gwinaB:

Was he not the one they said abducted the generator at the national stadium in surulere?
nope. he only borrowed it for his father's burial and was unable to return it.

lol
Re: Jim Nwobodo: What Abacha Did After Atlanta '96; What I Did For Kanu Nwankwo by frostmate2: 10:58am On Aug 06, 2018
Magichand:
Jim Nwobodo, a former old Anambra governor, has revealed some events that happened during the Atlanta 1996 Olympics.

A former governor of old Anambra State, Chief Jim Nwobodo, relives the victory of the Super Eagles in Atlanta Olympics of 1996 and how he saved Kanu Nwankwo from Coach Westerhof.
The Super Eagles won the gold medal in the Atlanta Olympics in 1996 when you were the Sports Minister.

Can you share with us the story of what happened then?
They (Super Eagles) beat Japan, beat Brazil and also beat other big teams. That was the time we had wonderful players. You can only know the best team when they go out of the country and play the best teams in the world. Mikel Obi is playing in China and there are other young boys like Alex Iwobi, Ahmed Musa, Kelechi Iheanacho and many others.

There is one thing I like about Nigerian football. Nigerians are football lovers, there is no doubt about that and football has the ability to unite Nigerians.
I remember very well the 1996 event when we played in Atlanta Olympics. Nigeria was a pariah nation. The day we reached the climax was the day Nigeria met Brazil. We had a very strong team, those who were determined to do their best to make Nigeria proud.

Two things happened that day. We got into the field and, in the first half, they (Brazil) were leading Nigeria by 3-1. I sat by the side of then – FIFA President, Joao Havelange, a Brazilian lawyer, businessman and athlete who served as the 7th FIFA President from 1974 to 1998 and I told him we will beat Brazil and he started laughing because we were two goals down.

Half time break pep talk
During the half time break, I went to our boys in the dressing room and called them one by one, starting with Sunday Oliseh, then Daniel Omokachi, Kanu Nwankwo, Jay Jay Okocha, Victor Ikpeba, Celestine Babayaro and others. I urged them not to disgrace me and Nigerians and they assured me that they will beat Brazil. I then called the coach, Clemens Westerhof, who complained that Kanu was not playing well and that he would remove him.

I ordered him not to remove the young man. I threatened to sack him if he removed Kanu. He complied with my order and allowed Kanu to play in the second half. In the second half, Okocha scored the second goal, making it 2-3; another goal was scored by Kanu to make it 3-3 and second half ended. In the extra time, we had what is called the golden goal then and, five minutes after, Kanu scored the golden goal and the match ended. Everyone was surprised but God was at work and I heard Him (God) when I said Kanu should not be removed.

Kanu became the man of the match. We were excited and many whites and many Africans, who did not know about the Dream Team, started painting themselves in green white green. I was also told that families that were not in talking terms for ten years reconciled because of that match.

Sweet victory
Then – Head of State, General Sani Abacha, who was not in the habit of answering telephone calls, called almost all of us, including my wife. He did not stop there. He had to wait for us alongside some state governors for two days under the rain at the City Gate, Abuja when we returned to Nigeria and that was what that victory did to Nigeria. What a sweet victory!

The second thing that happened was that Chioma Ajunwa told me that she and other Nigerian athletes were yet to be paid their 300 dollars per day on the day she would compete. I saw reason with her but I told her it was a very small amount. I promised her that I will give her 10,000 dollars if she won a gold medal, she was shocked. I advised her to go for the long jump if she was good at that. Her first jump earned her gold medal for Nigeria and I gave her 10,000 dollars. This thing is about leadership and encouraging people around you.

So, sport, in itself, is something that, if properly developed, will bring the country together. Look at what sport is doing in the world today. If you are a sports administrator, you are known all over the world. FIFA President is bigger that any President in the world. My worry is that Nigeria has not given proper attention to sports.
What is your rating of journalists in Nigeria?
Nigeria has the freest press in the world; journalists write anything and get away with it and they hold people accountable and nobody can fight them. In Nigeria, I can say that we have a very free and strong press. I really don’t see anything wrong with what they are doing, except that they should always get their facts right.

What is your take on employers owing workers?
Any employer that owes his workers should not expect them to be loyal to him. Such could expose workers to temptation because they have to take care of themselves and their families. It is not good to owe your workers; whether they are journalists, footballers, civil servants, you don’t need to owe them. Workers deserve their wages. So it is not good at all. You should do everything possible not to owe your workers.

What about state governments owing workers?
I mean it’s unfair. It is ungodly and unchristian. If you don’t pay workers, what do you want them to do? In fact, when I was governor, I didn’t have anything as salary arrears. Throughout my stay in Government House, I never owed anybody for one month because one thing you do as a leader is to pay your workers before any other thing. That is the first charge and, from there, you motivate them to work harder.

So, any governor that owes workers for months is not fit to be a governor. Although, some governors have said that the problem about payment of salaries stems from the many problems confronting them, that argument does not hold water because you can still sit down and arrange your budget to make the recurrent less than the capital. You give capital budget priority over recurrent.

From Zenithnaija.com

More below:
https://zenithnaija.com/how-i-saved-kanu-nwankwo-from-coach-westerhof-during-atlanta-96-olympics-jim-nwobodo-opens-up/

Ikpeba scored our second goal in the match against Brazil. Jo Bonfrefre was our coach then not Westerhof. Just saying!!
Re: Jim Nwobodo: What Abacha Did After Atlanta '96; What I Did For Kanu Nwankwo by Iceman2017(m): 10:58am On Aug 06, 2018
dazzlingd:

Igbo's are civilise. They don't believe in the dirty politics we play in Nigeria. Reconstruct Nigeria today and see Igbo's fully involve in politics in a sane way.

1 Like

Re: Jim Nwobodo: What Abacha Did After Atlanta '96; What I Did For Kanu Nwankwo by dazzlingd(m): 11:01am On Aug 06, 2018
Iceman2017:

Igbo's are civilise. They don't believe in the dirty politics we play in Nigeria. Reconstruct Nigeria today and see Igbo's fully involve in politics in a sane way.

Since you guys are so good... Then you can take over strategically and develop the uncivilised ones. You are free, plz take charge. Start a strong political party dominated by igbos and win all elections
Re: Jim Nwobodo: What Abacha Did After Atlanta '96; What I Did For Kanu Nwankwo by abbey086(m): 11:06am On Aug 06, 2018
Three things were wrong from what he said.
First, Westerhof left immediately after USA 94 world cup. Bonfrere Jo was our coach to Atlanta 96.

Second, it was Victor Ikpeba that scored our second goal and not Jay jay. in fact, Okocha lost a penalty before we scored the second goal.

Third, he said at half time, he had discussion with the players started with Oliseh, Oliseh was red carded in our quarter final match against Mexico. so he was not even listed in that match. in fact he came down from the stand to celebrate with the team after we won.

Atlanta 96 remain the best outing of any of our National football teams till date.

5 Likes

Re: Jim Nwobodo: What Abacha Did After Atlanta '96; What I Did For Kanu Nwankwo by otipoju(m): 11:06am On Aug 06, 2018
FirstCounsel:
Abeg which Tournament is this Chief talking about? If my memory serves me right, Jo Bonfrere took us to the Olympics.

No mind the man...i remember him as the sports minister that removed the generator from the national stadium in Surulere for use at his mother's abi na father's burial ceremony in the east...the generator went but never came back.
Re: Jim Nwobodo: What Abacha Did After Atlanta '96; What I Did For Kanu Nwankwo by uniquebright: 11:07am On Aug 06, 2018
FirstCounsel:
Abeg which Tournament is this Chief talking about? If my memory serves me right, Jo Bonfrere took us to the Olympics.

u re perfectly right. The second goal was not even scored by JJ Okocha, Victor Ikpeba Scored d second goal. Does Chief actually kns what he is saying

1 Like

Re: Jim Nwobodo: What Abacha Did After Atlanta '96; What I Did For Kanu Nwankwo by khalids: 11:08am On Aug 06, 2018
Its like lying is in the DNA of these our so called leaders....Just see how he stylishly attributed all the success to himself....Even telling us Abacha stood in the rain for 3days waiting for the team shocked shocked
Re: Jim Nwobodo: What Abacha Did After Atlanta '96; What I Did For Kanu Nwankwo by aribisala0(m): 11:09am On Aug 06, 2018
otipoju:

No mind the man...i remember him as the sports minister that removed the generator from the national stadium in Surulere for use at his mother's burial ceremony in the east...the generator went but never came back.
Alo lamilami la ri......
Re: Jim Nwobodo: What Abacha Did After Atlanta '96; What I Did For Kanu Nwankwo by SmellingAnus(m): 11:16am On Aug 06, 2018
goldbim:
Unfortunately, the Capone sports minister we have now is less concerned about motivation.. May we get it right someday!! lipsrsealed
Savagery grin grin grin
Re: Jim Nwobodo: What Abacha Did After Atlanta '96; What I Did For Kanu Nwankwo by ahamonyeka(m): 11:20am On Aug 06, 2018
Jo bonfere not westerhoff
Re: Jim Nwobodo: What Abacha Did After Atlanta '96; What I Did For Kanu Nwankwo by chrisxxx(m): 11:20am On Aug 06, 2018
FirstCounsel:
Bros this thing na true ooooo. Na B. Joe.

1 Like

Re: Jim Nwobodo: What Abacha Did After Atlanta '96; What I Did For Kanu Nwankwo by Birikiti: 11:27am On Aug 06, 2018
These people should fear God o! How can ex-Minister Nwobodo be saying all these when we (who witnessed the match) are still alive? This is how people distort history o. He just said all these to praise himself.

1. Kanu was one of the most exceptional players in the whole of that Olympic tournament, he hardly misplaced a pass or put a foot wrong. It was Okocha that wasn't playing to his USA 94 standards in the games. Kanu was exceptional throughout.

2. The coach was Bonfrere Jo and not Clemens Westerhof as claimed by ex-minister

3. His interference in halftime pep talk is an aberration and not a compliment, Mr Nwobodo should not be proud of such to the level of voicing it. He should be ashamed of himself

4. Mr Nwobodo displayed his ineptitude-ness by suggesting he wasn't aware of the athletes' non-payment of allowances predicament before the Games. His ministry was supposed to be in charge via the NOC. Interestingly, the news was that he went with his whole family (wife, newly born twins and maid) on an all expenses paid jamboree to Atlanta for the Games. This was after he had transported the National Stadium Surulere generator to Enugu for his father's burial. The generator never made it back!

All these are in the public space and any genuinely interested person can confirm all i have written via the internet!

So, Mr Nwobodo, stop trying to re-write history; you were in no way instrumental to our success in Atlanta 96 Olympic games; at least not in the ways you have highlighted in your interview.

That's all,..."Thaink you" (in broda Shaggy's voice)!

3 Likes

Re: Jim Nwobodo: What Abacha Did After Atlanta '96; What I Did For Kanu Nwankwo by afariogunone1(f): 11:27am On Aug 06, 2018
aribisala0:
Alo lamilami la ri......

� � �
Re: Jim Nwobodo: What Abacha Did After Atlanta '96; What I Did For Kanu Nwankwo by Ingocof(m): 11:28am On Aug 06, 2018
Magichand:
Jim Nwobodo, a former old Anambra governor, has revealed some events that happened during the Atlanta 1996 Olympics.

A former governor of old Anambra State, Chief Jim Nwobodo, relives the victory of the Super Eagles in Atlanta Olympics of 1996 and how he saved Kanu Nwankwo from Coach Westerhof.
The Super Eagles won the gold medal in the Atlanta Olympics in 1996 when you were the Sports Minister.

Can you share with us the story of what happened then?
They (Super Eagles) beat Japan, beat Brazil and also beat other big teams. That was the time we had wonderful players. You can only know the best team when they go out of the country and play the best teams in the world. Mikel Obi is playing in China and there are other young boys like Alex Iwobi, Ahmed Musa, Kelechi Iheanacho and many others.

There is one thing I like about Nigerian football. Nigerians are football lovers, there is no doubt about that and football has the ability to unite Nigerians.
I remember very well the 1996 event when we played in Atlanta Olympics. Nigeria was a pariah nation. The day we reached the climax was the day Nigeria met Brazil. We had a very strong team, those who were determined to do their best to make Nigeria proud.

Two things happened that day. We got into the field and, in the first half, they (Brazil) were leading Nigeria by 3-1. I sat by the side of then – FIFA President, Joao Havelange, a Brazilian lawyer, businessman and athlete who served as the 7th FIFA President from 1974 to 1998 and I told him we will beat Brazil and he started laughing because we were two goals down.

Half time break pep talk
During the half time break, I went to our boys in the dressing room and called them one by one, starting with Sunday Oliseh, then Daniel Omokachi, Kanu Nwankwo, Jay Jay Okocha, Victor Ikpeba, Celestine Babayaro and others. I urged them not to disgrace me and Nigerians and they assured me that they will beat Brazil. I then called the coach, Clemens Westerhof, who complained that Kanu was not playing well and that he would remove him.

I ordered him not to remove the young man. I threatened to sack him if he removed Kanu. He complied with my order and allowed Kanu to play in the second half. In the second half, Okocha scored the second goal, making it 2-3; another goal was scored by Kanu to make it 3-3 and second half ended. In the extra time, we had what is called the golden goal then and, five minutes after, Kanu scored the golden goal and the match ended. Everyone was surprised but God was at work and I heard Him (God) when I said Kanu should not be removed.

Kanu became the man of the match. We were excited and many whites and many Africans, who did not know about the Dream Team, started painting themselves in green white green. I was also told that families that were not in talking terms for ten years reconciled because of that match.

Sweet victory
Then – Head of State, General Sani Abacha, who was not in the habit of answering telephone calls, called almost all of us, including my wife. He did not stop there. He had to wait for us alongside some state governors for two days under the rain at the City Gate, Abuja when we returned to Nigeria and that was what that victory did to Nigeria. What a sweet victory!

The second thing that happened was that Chioma Ajunwa told me that she and other Nigerian athletes were yet to be paid their 300 dollars per day on the day she would compete. I saw reason with her but I told her it was a very small amount. I promised her that I will give her 10,000 dollars if she won a gold medal, she was shocked. I advised her to go for the long jump if she was good at that. Her first jump earned her gold medal for Nigeria and I gave her 10,000 dollars. This thing is about leadership and encouraging people around you.

So, sport, in itself, is something that, if properly developed, will bring the country together. Look at what sport is doing in the world today. If you are a sports administrator, you are known all over the world. FIFA President is bigger that any President in the world. My worry is that Nigeria has not given proper attention to sports.
What is your rating of journalists in Nigeria?
Nigeria has the freest press in the world; journalists write anything and get away with it and they hold people accountable and nobody can fight them. In Nigeria, I can say that we have a very free and strong press. I really don’t see anything wrong with what they are doing, except that they should always get their facts right.

What is your take on employers owing workers?
Any employer that owes his workers should not expect them to be loyal to him. Such could expose workers to temptation because they have to take care of themselves and their families. It is not good to owe your workers; whether they are journalists, footballers, civil servants, you don’t need to owe them. Workers deserve their wages. So it is not good at all. You should do everything possible not to owe your workers.

What about state governments owing workers?
I mean it’s unfair. It is ungodly and unchristian. If you don’t pay workers, what do you want them to do? In fact, when I was governor, I didn’t have anything as salary arrears. Throughout my stay in Government House, I never owed anybody for one month because one thing you do as a leader is to pay your workers before any other thing. That is the first charge and, from there, you motivate them to work harder.

So, any governor that owes workers for months is not fit to be a governor. Although, some governors have said that the problem about payment of salaries stems from the many problems confronting them, that argument does not hold water because you can still sit down and arrange your budget to make the recurrent less than the capital. You give capital budget priority over recurrent.

From Zenithnaija.com

More below:
https://zenithnaija.com/how-i-saved-kanu-nwankwo-from-coach-westerhof-during-atlanta-96-olympics-jim-nwobodo-opens-up/

old man ahhhhhjjjj, weterhoff left after the world cup in USA Bonfre Jo was the coach
Re: Jim Nwobodo: What Abacha Did After Atlanta '96; What I Did For Kanu Nwankwo by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:31am On Aug 06, 2018
FirstCounsel:
The man is high on Anambra weed

1 Like

Re: Jim Nwobodo: What Abacha Did After Atlanta '96; What I Did For Kanu Nwankwo by FitandMuscular: 11:40am On Aug 06, 2018
undecided
Re: Jim Nwobodo: What Abacha Did After Atlanta '96; What I Did For Kanu Nwankwo by Opinionated: 11:41am On Aug 06, 2018
FirstCounsel:

Victor Ikpeba scored the 2nd goal against Brazil not Okocha.

1 Like

Re: Jim Nwobodo: What Abacha Did After Atlanta '96; What I Did For Kanu Nwankwo by Adebowale89(m): 11:42am On Aug 06, 2018
Iceman2017:
Just give Igbo's mantle of leadership in any field, they would do better.
Nigeria is where we are because they failed to recognise the importance of an Igbo man

clown

Re: Jim Nwobodo: What Abacha Did After Atlanta '96; What I Did For Kanu Nwankwo by Curtisaxel27: 11:44am On Aug 06, 2018
He ORDERED Kanu not to be removed?

That's stupid.
Re: Jim Nwobodo: What Abacha Did After Atlanta '96; What I Did For Kanu Nwankwo by excel101(m): 11:45am On Aug 06, 2018
Big liar, for your info, it was Bonfrere Jo that was the coach of the team then. Even lets assume you were right, we know that you can't threaten Westahorff with sack, nor influence his team list because he directly deals with the presidency. He'll rather be the one to sack you.
Re: Jim Nwobodo: What Abacha Did After Atlanta '96; What I Did For Kanu Nwankwo by aribisala0(m): 11:46am On Aug 06, 2018
Curtisaxel27:
He ORDERED Kanu not to be removed?

That's stupid.
That is what Eboes are like.Empty lies and boasting

After the Olympics Bonfrere Jo was promised a house by the FG which he received this year from Fashola
Re: Jim Nwobodo: What Abacha Did After Atlanta '96; What I Did For Kanu Nwankwo by aribisala0(m): 11:48am On Aug 06, 2018
Birikiti:
These people should fear God o! How can ex-Minister Nwobodo be saying all these when we (who witnessed the match) are still alive? This is how people distort history o. He just said all these to praise himself.

1. Kanu was one of the most exceptional players in the whole of that Olympic tournament, he hardly misplaced a pass or put a foot wrong. It was Okocha that wasn't playing to his USA 94 standards in the games. Kanu was exceptional throughout.

2. The coach was Bonfrere Jo and not Clemens Westerhof as claimed by ex-minister

3. His interference in halftime pep talk is an aberration and not a compliment, Mr Nwobodo should not be proud of such to the level of voicing it. He should be ashamed of himself

4. Mr Nwobodo displayed his ineptitude-ness by suggesting he wasn't aware of the athletes' non-payment of allowances predicament before the Games. His ministry was supposed to be in charge via the NOC. Interestingly, the news was that he went with his whole family (wife, newly born twins and maid) on an all expenses paid jamboree to Atlanta for the Games. This was after he had transported the National Stadium Surulere generator to Enugu for his father's burial. The generator never made it back!

All these are in the public space and any genuinely interested person can confirm all i have written via the internet!

So, Mr Nwobodo, stop trying to re-write history; you were in no way instrumental to our success in Atlanta 96 Olympic games; at least not in the ways you have highlighted in your interview.

That's all,..."Thaink you" (in broda Shaggy's voice)!

I do not recall Okocha playing in USA 94
Re: Jim Nwobodo: What Abacha Did After Atlanta '96; What I Did For Kanu Nwankwo by pcicero(m): 11:52am On Aug 06, 2018
Chief Jim Jim, abeg fear God ooo

You spoke with each of the players within 15mins of half time?

Coach Clemens Westerhof?

Okocha's goal?

BTW, what is zenithnaija news again?
Re: Jim Nwobodo: What Abacha Did After Atlanta '96; What I Did For Kanu Nwankwo by edi287: 11:53am On Aug 06, 2018
aribisala0:

I do not recall Okocha playing in USA 94
Missed a pen against brazil

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throwback Picture Of Asisat Oshoala As A Child / U20 Women's World Cup: Nigeria 3 : 1 Canada (Highlights) / Super Falcons Celebrate 2-0 Victory Against South Korea In The Dressing Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.