Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking In Practical Steps. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking In Practical Steps. (4671 Views)

Whiteboard Markers In Practical Production Training On December 22, 2018 / Textbook Explains Cultism With Don Jazzy, D'banj, Wande Coal (Mo'hits Group Pic / 25,000 Naira Prize On An Educative Question About Internet Banking In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking In Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 11:15pm On Aug 05, 2018
In the course of this thread, I will be teaching all First bank esteemed Customers and those who will also love to get onboard with us about how to set up their mobile banking platforms either using the mobile app First Mobile from Google Playstore, ( that's those of us using an Android device) or iOS from the Apple store and BlackBerry App market . for those of us using windows mobile phones, First bank is currently working on launching the app for windows OS users. Please all our first bank customers should carefully read through this thread in between lines. Thanks

Why you should use First Mobile App?

Because it is easy to set up, cost effective and properly secured. I am a digital geek at First bank and i want to make banking much simpler for our esteemed customers, So I don't want you to stress yourself coming to the bank to transfer money or check account balance or pay utility bills. I am concerned about your comfort, because we put you First, that is why you need to use the First Bank mobile App. The User Interface is easy to understand and navigate, even the elderly ones can easily understand it as well. Installing First Mobile application is easy, requires data connection or WiFi access to download and your ATM Card for registering. Its free, no charges for setting up and also no charges for usage. Only transfer transaction charges from CBN apply. Transfer Charge is now 52naira against the old 100naira charge.
I wouldn't want to bore you with long talk.. But I will try my best to go straight to details so everyone can appreciate the simplicity in using the first bank mobile banking platforms. Please support me to meet my targets as well when you have downloaded the app by inputing the referal code TN020056 when you are registering the app. Meanwhile, I will teach you how to do that as you scroll down the thread. Thank You.

Now that you have been convinced on the need for downloading, let's get to the next step.

Steps in downloading the First Bank Mobile app on your android/iOS/BlackBerry Devices

1. Make sure your phone has a data connection. If you don't have a data connection, you can connect your phone through WiFi..

2. Click on the Play store/iOS Appstore/Blackberry App Market Application on your device , open it and search for FirstMobile , you will see our First bank mobile app, the logo is an Elephant logo which is blue in color. Please click on it and click INSTALL Now, your First Mobile App is downloading. Please be patient until it finishes downloading.

3. Your First bank Mobile app is successfully installed in your phone, please click Open and the first Mobile App launches. For new Users, please click on Register, You will be asked to provide your ATM CARD NUMBER WHICH IS BOLDLY IMPRINTED AT THE FRONT OF YOUR ATM CARD and also your ATM PIN. PLEASE PROVIDE THE DETAILS ACCORDINGLY AND CORRECTLY. click next.

4. You will be required to input an m-pin ( First bank mobile app login pin) please it is important to note that it is a 5 digit pass code just for logging in purposes. Do well to put a 5 digit code that is easy to remember. you will be automatically sent an OTP to the mobile number with Which you registered your account with to be receiving alerts. Please check your phone messages and copy the OTP. Please input it in the box provided in the mobile app and click next.

5. On the next page you will be required to provide two security questions of your choice, type any question and the corresponding answer.

6. On the next box which shows transaction pin, Please input your atm pin and also confirm in the second box. This pin is different from the m-pin in the sense that its only used when carrying out transactions with your First bank Mobile app. You can use your ATM pin for that purpose as well.

After that, you will see another box provided for you to input the Referral code. The referral code is TN020056 . PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS REFERAL CODE MUST BE TYPED IN CAPITAL LETTERS.

That Is the end of setting up the mobile app yourself. Very easy. Your mobile app is ready. Please login to your app and perform a transaction. It is required that you recharge your line from your first bank mobile App for you to activate your daily transfer limit to 500,000NGN . Its very important. Also note that For every transaction you make, you will be sent an OTP to your message inbox. Please always copy it and type it in the OTP box.

Now that you have successfully registered for the mobile banking, it is required to perform two transactions not more than 20, 000NGN with our First bank mobile app in order for your daily transfer limit to increase to 500,000NGN PER DAY without token and 1,000,000NGN with token. Note that this is also a security measure.

Please don't forget to also input my referal code which is TN020056 when registering your account on the first Mobile app. It will assist me in meeting my targets, And if you used it, please inform me so I will thank you specially in my own way.. Thanks a lot.

Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking In Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 11:17pm On Aug 05, 2018
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

Question : What accounts can I access on the First bank Mobile App?

Answer: All the accounts you have with First bank. This may include Current, Savings, Domiciliary , Visa Dollar and Naira card accounts.

Question: Is the mobile app secure?

Answer: The app is situated in a highly secured environment to protect your account on the App. The App is PIN protected. The PIN is uniquely linked to the App on your device. All transactions on the App are validated by either a transaction PIN known only to you or the Bank's issued token. All these are in addition to the security measure put in place to ensure that your transaction information is protected from intruders.

Question: What can I do on the App?

Answer: You can transfer funds to accounts in First bank or any other bank in Nigeria, pay utility and other bills, buy airtime from any GSM operator in Nigeria for any number, search, book and pay both local and international flights, save beneficiary phone and account number, manage cheques and keep up with your lifestyle through the loop

There are also exciting new features on the first mobile app

1. Card hotlisting

2. New ATM card request

3. Expression card request

4. Loan request

After registering the app by using the referral code TN020056, you can now perform all your transactions through the mobile app, hotlist/block your ATM card if it gets stolen or lost to enable your cash be very much safe and secure.. Isn't that amazing? Just click on the menu page to access these features.

For loan requests, below is a pictorial explanation on how to access the platform after registering.

Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking In Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 11:18pm On Aug 05, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsaiQLAWn94

I also made a video on how to register the app for your viewing. you can click to watch or download and share to your friends who are first bank customers who havent registered on the app. Thanks
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking In Practical Steps. by LuciferChristi: 11:24pm On Aug 05, 2018
Guy wetin be your target sef wey you no dey ever let us hear word for Nairaland?

First bank this, first bank that. You nor dey sleep?! angry
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking In Practical Steps. by darkmarky(m): 11:29pm On Aug 05, 2018
Thanks for the clearly explained steps bro. I will use your referral code to register right away.

Please keep it up
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking In Practical Steps. by obaataaokpaewu: 11:37pm On Aug 05, 2018
N
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking In Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 11:47pm On Aug 05, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
This has made the front page some months ago before someone starts shouting Lalasticla.la
the idea is to reach out to our esteemed customers who havnt downloaded the app. Thanks
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking In Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 11:48pm On Aug 05, 2018
darkmarky:
Thanks for the clearly explained steps bro. I will use your referral code to register right away.

Please keep it up
thanks Boss, I really appreciate, if you have any questions, please call my attention.
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking In Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 6:31am On Aug 18, 2018
Referral code is Tn020056
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking In Practical Steps. by mirinda01(m): 5:54am On Sep 05, 2018
How can I use the app to apply for soft loan?
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking In Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 6:34am On Sep 05, 2018
mirinda01:
How can I use the app to apply for soft loan?
have you registered
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking In Practical Steps. by Adeilias: 3:26pm On Sep 14, 2018
What's the minimum I can transfer on the app
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking In Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 6:06pm On Sep 14, 2018
Adeilias:
What's the minimum I can transfer on the app
urm i guess you wanted asking maximum instead, the max you can transfer is 500k without token and 1million with token
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking In Practical Steps. by zekepio(m): 2:26pm On Nov 24, 2018
dingbang. Is there a way to activate a device when you've lost the phone number associated with the account therefore you can't get the OTP?
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking In Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 2:41pm On Nov 24, 2018
zekepio:
dingbang. Is there a way to activate a device when you've lost the phone number associated to the account therefore you can't get the OTP?
yes, change phone number on alert platform at the branch on monday
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking In Practical Steps. by Abimloaded(m): 7:21am On Dec 02, 2018
Hello, dingbang
My dad got a Tecno F1 phone yesterday so as to enable him carry out some transactions online using the firstbank mobile App since he couldn't get the USSD usage aptly.
I have tried all my possible best to download the App from playstore but it's always telling me the device doesn't support the App.
Tecno F1 is an Android 8.1 phone. I don't seem to understand what's the issue.

Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking In Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 7:24am On Dec 02, 2018
Abimloaded:
Hello, dingbang
My dad got a Tecno F1 phone yesterday so as to enable him carry out some transactions online using the firstbank mobile App since he couldn't get the USSD usage aptly.
I have tried all my possible best to download the App from playstore but it's always telling me the device doesn't support the App.
Tecno F1 is an Android 8.1 phone. I don't seem to understand what's the issue.
try sending the app through xender to him, give me feedback after this
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking In Practical Steps. by Abimloaded(m): 6:07pm On Dec 02, 2018
dingbang:
try sending the app through xender to him, give me feedback after this

I did that just now and it installed. Thanks.
Will get back to you as per the setting up. Papa no dey around here now grin
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking In Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 6:14pm On Dec 02, 2018
Abimloaded:

I did that just now and it installed. Thanks.
Will get back to you as per the setting up. Papa no dey around here now grin
alright
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking In Practical Steps. by Abimloaded(m): 7:22am On Dec 03, 2018
dingbang:
alright

Another challenge.
I have been getting "error retrieving card details"
"Error verifying card, incorrect pin"
"Error verifying card, invalid card number"
Whereas, all these are correct. The card pin and the card number are correct. Now it's even displaying pin trials exceeded.
It's a Verve card.
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking In Practical Steps. by Thatstanding4(m): 7:28am On Dec 04, 2018
Why didn't you tell us how you got referral code
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking In Practical Steps. by Kaydeexotic(m): 9:10pm On Dec 05, 2018
Dingbang.. what's the limit one can receive via transfer with first instant account
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking In Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 9:12pm On Dec 05, 2018
Kaydeexotic:
Dingbang.. what's the limit one can receive via transfer with first instant account
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking In Practical Steps. by Kaydeexotic(m): 9:15pm On Dec 05, 2018
dingbang:
Thanks.. please may I have your WhatsApp number
Re: A Nairalander Explains First Bank Mobile Banking In Practical Steps. by dingbang(m): 9:54pm On Dec 05, 2018
Kaydeexotic:

Thanks.. please may I have your WhatsApp number
ok its on my profile.

(1) (Reply)

Project Topics In Public Administration / Nursing School, Info Needed Plz. / Standard Associated Examining Board Of America Inc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.