Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Please I Need A Job, Help My Life Please. I Am Frustrated - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please I Need A Job, Help My Life Please. I Am Frustrated (2655 Views)

I Am Frustrated And Need Help / Any Idea About Custodian Life Assurance Ltd Job. Help A Brother / Job Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need A Job, Help My Life Please. I Am Frustrated by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 05, 2018
Please nairalander, I need a salary or wages work, I am so frustrated right now, I am so hungry.
I am a chef/A pastry chef
I can make Shawama and Pizza

I can make smallchops ( Spring rolls, Samosa, puffpuff, Mosa, fish in batter, meatballs, yam balls, peppered snail, peppered meat, peppered gizzard, Asun scotch egg and many more)
I can also make a lot of grilling BBQ( Asun, chicken BBQ, fish BBQ, chicken kebab, beef kebab, suya etc)
I can also make cocktails and smoothie's.
MY LOCATION: ABUJA
CONTACT: 08134875404 and 08128907522. you can also chat me up on what's app with 08134875404.
please you can check my instagram business page @chef_salp to see some of my works and my skills.
I don't mind working as someone house cook, Restaurant chef , Office chef . any position.
I can also teach you how to make smallchops, Grills and cocktail online and physical at a token amount,
I can handle an event and you can place your smallchops order too, it will be delivered to you anywhere in Abuja, thank
I am a computer literate, I am so good in coreldraw and I can design and also make banner, flyer and logo. in case you have a office to fix me in.

please help my ministry, thanks, God bless you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need A Job, Help My Life Please. I Am Frustrated by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 05, 2018
here are some of my works

Re: Please I Need A Job, Help My Life Please. I Am Frustrated by dingbang(m): 11:35pm On Aug 05, 2018
Ah ah... I don't understand . you have all these skills yet you are broke... Mbanunu. Please come to pH let's start up a business.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need A Job, Help My Life Please. I Am Frustrated by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 05, 2018
dingbang:
Ah ah... I don't understand . you have all these skills yet you are broke... Mbanunu. Please come to pH let's start up a business.

my brother its not been easy o.
I need good job that I can utilise my skills.
I am hungry to become the best chef in Africa
Re: Please I Need A Job, Help My Life Please. I Am Frustrated by dingbang(m): 11:41pm On Aug 05, 2018
Azsalami:

my brother its not been easy o.
I need good job that I can utilise my skills.
I am hungry to become the best chef in Africa
oya na. Continue needing the good job

7 Likes

Re: Please I Need A Job, Help My Life Please. I Am Frustrated by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 05, 2018
dingbang:
oya na. Continue needing the good job

bros, I am begging for a helping hand
Re: Please I Need A Job, Help My Life Please. I Am Frustrated by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 05, 2018
If you want me to come to PH, I can come o.
the thing is that I don't know anybody in pH andbi have no one there

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Job, Help My Life Please. I Am Frustrated by thedondada(m): 11:47pm On Aug 05, 2018
Maybe what you lack is capital.

My advice to you is this. Get a very large community like a school or government hospital. Make you small chops available via hawking. Just time them around 22 or 1 when hunger sets in.

If the small chops is 300 they would buy. By the time you go round the entire place. You must get 100 customers. That's 30k sales a day. The difference is you are bringing the small chops to them not waiting for them to come to you.

But you will trek with load. Try it and see.

Thank me later.

11 Likes

Re: Please I Need A Job, Help My Life Please. I Am Frustrated by MrMcJay(m): 1:06am On Aug 06, 2018
Azsalami:
Please nairalander, I need a salary or wages work, I am so frustrated right now, I am so hungry.
I am a chef/A pastry chef
I can make Shawama and Pizza

I can make smallchops ( Spring rolls, Samosa, puffpuff, Mosa, fish in batter, meatballs, yam balls, peppered snail, peppered meat, peppered gizzard, Asun scotch egg and many more)
I can also make a lot of grilling BBQ( Asun, chicken BBQ, fish BBQ, chicken kebab, beef kebab, suya etc)
I can also make cocktails and smoothie's.
MY LOCATION: ABUJA
CONTACT: 08134875404 and 08128907522. you can also chat me up on what's app with 08134875404.
please you can check my instagram business page @chef_salp to see some of my works and my skills.
I don't mind working as someone house cook, Restaurant chef , Office chef . any position.
I can also teach you how to make smallchops, Grills and cocktail online and physical at a token amount,
I can handle an event and you can place your smallchops order too, it will be delivered to you anywhere in Abuja, thank
I am a computer literate, I am so good in coreldraw and I can design and also make banner, flyer and logo. in case you have a office to fix me in.

please help my ministry, thanks, God bless you

This is holiday period, use your Corel draw skills to design a flier and distribute to students and school leavers around. Organise one week crash course in the skills you have. You'll get at interested people who would respond.

You can prepare your small chops and put them in transparent small plastics. Offer to display in shops on sale-and-return basis. Offer to sell to them at like 350 and they sell at 500. Design a small label like bread label attached to it so people can reach you for orders.

Approach churches and offer to teach their youths your skills for a nominal fee.

MDAs, corporate bodies and others would need your delicacies for their end of the year parties. Pls, look for how to reach them with samples and affordable prices.

You should however be very neat, lively, good-natured, honest, consistent and trustworthy for people to become your repeat customers.

Cheers.

14 Likes

Re: Please I Need A Job, Help My Life Please. I Am Frustrated by Debedeepastries(f): 5:58am On Aug 06, 2018
Where will he get the money to do all this things?

7 Likes

Re: Please I Need A Job, Help My Life Please. I Am Frustrated by merit455(m): 6:43am On Aug 06, 2018
MrMcJay:

This is holiday period, use your Corel draw skills to design a flier and distribute to students and school leavers around. Organise one week crash course in the skills you have. You'll get at interested people who would respond.

You can prepare your small chops and put them in transparent small plastics. Offer to display in shops on sale-and-return basis. Offer to sell to them at like 350 and they sell at 500. Design a small label like bread label attached to it so people can reach you for orders.

Approach churches and offer to teach their youths your skills for a nominal fee.

MDAs, corporate bodies and others would need your delicacies for their end of the year parties. Pls, look for how to reach them with samples and affordable prices.

You should however be very neat, lively, good-natured, honest, consistent and trustworthy for people to become your repeat customers.

Cheers.
No be money him go use start up. If you don't have what to say,get out

5 Likes

Re: Please I Need A Job, Help My Life Please. I Am Frustrated by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 06, 2018
merit455:

Why are you so unrefined?

4 Likes

Re: Please I Need A Job, Help My Life Please. I Am Frustrated by MrMcJay(m): 8:05am On Aug 06, 2018
merit455:

Did you notice my post centred on his skills outside the kitchen which he can leverage on?

I'll ignore the latter part of your post, it shows the kind of home training you received and the kind of home that produced you.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Job, Help My Life Please. I Am Frustrated by thedondada(m): 8:49am On Aug 06, 2018
P.s I would rather you went to a working place not a student environment due to financial stability.

People would buy to take home to thier kids and all that. Be firm and keep pushing.
Re: Please I Need A Job, Help My Life Please. I Am Frustrated by Mankosi: 9:14am On Aug 06, 2018
Moderator take this to front and help this guy move forward.
Re: Please I Need A Job, Help My Life Please. I Am Frustrated by FunnyDude(m): 9:27am On Aug 06, 2018
You can go pitch yourself in a busy beach resort and start your business. People do come to relax in beach or public environment...

You can also tent yourself at a local busy junction in your area. Try and make a bold step with these skills of yours you'll be a Millionaire soon if well utilized.

To source for fund,
Hussle and look for your rich friend or family member that believe in your dream, approach them and ask for help of loan.

Or

Go do manual work for like a month thank God you're in Abj, save up and start your dream

Nobody will pay you your worth as a salary earner.

Start your life anyhow baba

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need A Job, Help My Life Please. I Am Frustrated by weldersmind(m): 11:25am On Aug 06, 2018
what the op need is capital. All the advice up there won't be useful to him without having a reasonable amount of money to startup. I have seen lot of people with great skills but have no one to help them raise capital. I can relate @op and very soon help will locate you.
Re: Please I Need A Job, Help My Life Please. I Am Frustrated by tiredoflife(m): 11:49am On Aug 06, 2018
U say u fit work as chef yet na only BBQ and chops u show us
No home cooked food
No swallow

Go kubwa yellow page
U go see job there
Many joints dey there wey go need ur skills

Or go duste alahaji there cluster

U go get job there

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Job, Help My Life Please. I Am Frustrated by merit455(m): 3:04pm On Aug 06, 2018
MrMcJay:

Did you notice my post centred on his skills outside the kitchen which he can leverage on?

I'll ignore the latter part of your post, it shows the kind of home training you received and the kind of home that produced you.
You are from a home of idiots and stupidity. Your advice to him is bad and stupid
Re: Please I Need A Job, Help My Life Please. I Am Frustrated by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 06, 2018
Bro, wirh half of the skills you mentioned, l earn a minimum of 500k monthly working for myself with about 40 employees. If you visit most busy junctions, markets and higher institutions in the south south, south west, south east and recently Abuja you will see us. Bros think!

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need A Job, Help My Life Please. I Am Frustrated by IverenMalu: 4:09pm On Aug 06, 2018
With your skills, you can be a boss of your own.... God see you through.
Re: Please I Need A Job, Help My Life Please. I Am Frustrated by MrMcJay(m): 5:23pm On Aug 06, 2018
merit455:
You are from a home of idiots and stupidity. Your advice to him is bad and stupid

Is this the most intelligent thing you could come up with?

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Job, Help My Life Please. I Am Frustrated by tintedniggz(m): 6:50pm On Aug 06, 2018
Do you wanna set up a business or you just want a job?
Re: Please I Need A Job, Help My Life Please. I Am Frustrated by eginaP: 7:21pm On Aug 06, 2018
Reading this post, I just remembered that song before meal back in school "Some have food but cannot eat; some can eat but have no food; ...." OP I just wish I have half your skill.

Funny enough if I start this business and employ you to manage it, there is very high probability that you will mismanage it because its not yours, you will end up feeling cheated.

I advise you to find small cash and work for yourself or go into coaching as that barely need startup capital.

Good luck

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Job, Help My Life Please. I Am Frustrated by Greatzeus(m): 8:21pm On Aug 06, 2018
BlessedRayman:
Bro, wirh half of the skills you mentioned, l earn a minimum of 500k monthly working for myself with about 40 employees. If you visit most busy junctions, markets and higher institutions in the south south, south west, south east and recently Abuja you will see us. Bros think!
40 employees with minimum of 500k per month?
Ok let's say you make N1000,000 per month,with 40 employees you will still be Insolvent and broke. How much do you pay your workers? N10k? Ssce holders won't even work for that amount. N20k? If they are all teenagers,maybe. Ok,if you have a conscience as a human,let's assume you pay all N30k,which is very unlikely.
40 * 30000=N1,200,000
You see I don't doubt you make N500k per month,it's nothing. It's the unnecessary mentioning you have 40 employees I have problem with. It's an unnecessary lie.
With 40 employees,you should be talking tens of millions per month as income,to cover both fixed and variable expenses.

4 Likes

Re: Please I Need A Job, Help My Life Please. I Am Frustrated by Effyy: 8:53pm On Aug 06, 2018
Very smart deduction, was going to point this out wen I read his gist or do I say motivational lies... Shark tank
Re: Please I Need A Job, Help My Life Please. I Am Frustrated by toyeoye(m): 9:37pm On Aug 06, 2018
Greatzeus:

40 employees with minimum of 500k per month?
Ok let's say you make N1000,000 per month,with 40 employees you will still be Insolvent and broke. How much do you pay your workers? N10k? Ssce holders won't even work for that amount. N20k? If they are all teenagers,maybe. Ok,if you have a conscience as a human,let's assume you pay all N30k,which is very unlikely.
40 * 30000=N1,200,000
You see I don't doubt you make N500k per month,it's nothing. It's the unnecessary mentioning you have 40 employees I have problem with. It's an unnecessary lie.
With 40 employees,you should be talking tens of millions per month as income,to cover both fixed and variable expenses.

One cold Legend for this young man please

4 Likes

Re: Please I Need A Job, Help My Life Please. I Am Frustrated by Nobody: 12:15am On Aug 07, 2018
tintedniggz:
Do you wanna set up a business or you just want a job?

I would like to set up a business
Re: Please I Need A Job, Help My Life Please. I Am Frustrated by Nobody: 12:17am On Aug 07, 2018
eginaP:
Reading this post, I just remembered that song before meal back in school "Some have food but cannot eat; some can eat but have no food; ...." OP I just wish I have half your skill.

Funny enough if I start this business and employ you to manage it, there is very high probability that you will mismanage it because its not yours, you will end up feeling cheated.

I advise you to find small cash and work for yourself or go into coaching as that barely need startup capital.

Good luck

why no give it a try, they say you handle someone work the way you want your own to be handle..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get Paid For Reading News With This App / Latest Online Job Offers / Current Teaching Job Recruitment At Chokhmah International Academy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.