Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:22 AM

Mimi Orjiekwe Poses With Her New Range Rover (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mimi Orjiekwe Poses With Her New Range Rover (Photo) (21005 Views)

Burna Boy: My Little Sister Among Designers Of The New Range Rover (Photo) / "Big Booty Range" - Burna Boy Gifts Himself A Range Rover (PHOTO) / Peter Okoye Poses With Both His Own And Wife's Ranger Rover (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Poses With Her New Range Rover (Photo) by omamush(f): 11:31am On Aug 06, 2018
well good for her but her acting sucks though
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Poses With Her New Range Rover (Photo) by FitandMuscular: 11:37am On Aug 06, 2018
undecided
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Poses With Her New Range Rover (Photo) by josessybj: 11:41am On Aug 06, 2018
Small girl big sugar daddy
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Poses With Her New Range Rover (Photo) by ayarandy: 11:51am On Aug 06, 2018
SERIOUSLY! IS IT THAT NOLLYWOOD IS NOT FAVOURING OUR MALE ACTORS? I'M CONFUSED! OR IS THAT THEY DONT KNOW HOW TO INVEST? OK, NA OVER-INDULGENCE WITH WOMEN NO LET THEM SAVE....... cry
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Poses With Her New Range Rover (Photo) by foolbuster: 11:51am On Aug 06, 2018
Jethrolite:
We know they prostitute at one level or the other but stop wishing for the downfall of successful people. Na your kind wizard dey put full family for poverty.

Who said she was prostituting? And even if she Is, is it paining you she is making money prostituting? I simply said one day we will know what they do to make that kind of money, you with your evil and foul mind just started vomiting all the bile you have been harbouring. Poverty dey deal with your type well well.
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Poses With Her New Range Rover (Photo) by koolaid87: 12:01pm On Aug 06, 2018
Puhsey is hot

Nollywood actress is now synonymous to oloshoism

Shame
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Poses With Her New Range Rover (Photo) by Jethrolite(m): 12:02pm On Aug 06, 2018
foolbuster:

Who said she was prostituting? And even if she Is, is it paining you she is making money prostituting? I simply said one day we will know what they do to make that kind of money, you with your evil and foul mind just started vomiting all the bile you have been harbouring. Poverty dey deal with your type well well.
Shut up your mouth there. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Poses With Her New Range Rover (Photo) by Marbleaik: 12:05pm On Aug 06, 2018
BEAUTIFUL,LOVELY AND WONDERFUL KEEP IT ON
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Poses With Her New Range Rover (Photo) by Marbleaik: 12:08pm On Aug 06, 2018
Jethrolite:

MAKE UNA COME SEE THIS HEART OF A BEAST,NA BAD BELLE GO KILL ALL YOU AFONJA DEMON !!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Poses With Her New Range Rover (Photo) by foolbuster: 12:11pm On Aug 06, 2018
Jethrolite:

Lolz, another mo-ron with access to data. I wonder how you are gonna make it with this your level of intelligence. Anyway crime dey sha aaa.
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Poses With Her New Range Rover (Photo) by Marbleaik: 12:11pm On Aug 06, 2018
josessybj:

VERY DIRTY ASSHOLE LIKE YOU
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Poses With Her New Range Rover (Photo) by Marbleaik: 12:14pm On Aug 06, 2018
pweshdodo:
Sometimes I just wish I am a girl
Once you have the 'Vshape' money don enter

Olosho

SO U DON'T KNOW SAY NA UR MAMA BE REAL OLOSHO HERE grin grin grin
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Poses With Her New Range Rover (Photo) by Princeefe1981: 12:27pm On Aug 06, 2018
She can't fool everybody.why is she posing only at the back of the car
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Poses With Her New Range Rover (Photo) by Jethrolite(m): 12:38pm On Aug 06, 2018
Marbleaik:

MAKE UNA COME SEE THIS HEART OF A BEAST,NA BAD BELLE GO KILL ALL YOU AFONJA DEMON !!!!!!!!!!!!
Mumu I'm not yoruba and I know guys who Bleep girls in this league. If you can afford it, you will bed her tonight.
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Poses With Her New Range Rover (Photo) by Jethrolite(m): 12:40pm On Aug 06, 2018
foolbuster:

Lolz, another mo-ron with access to data. I wonder how you are gonna make it with this your level of intelligence. Anyway crime dey sha aaa.
Hehehe, you made no sense. My monthly data cost is probably bigger than your salary, that is if you even have one.
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Poses With Her New Range Rover (Photo) by sizzlingcold(m): 12:53pm On Aug 06, 2018
Mrop:
Small girl with big......
D
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Poses With Her New Range Rover (Photo) by Tundeobama(m): 12:59pm On Aug 06, 2018
edo3:
Why tony umez,,Ernest azuzu,,emeka ike,,Jim iyke and other male actors no dey show their rides and houses,,abi na public bus dem still dey enter?? hian!!
The above live in rented accommodation females especially new once are part time high class olosho or have one baba alaye paying bills.check her pics that legs pose and chian that's how olosho market themselves,those chains are not ordinary if you know u know you think na only pussy man go pay 100m to buy her house?
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Poses With Her New Range Rover (Photo) by gare(f): 1:28pm On Aug 06, 2018
CastedGist:
GistMore.com

Nollywood actress, Mimi Orjiekwe recently gotten herself a new Lekki property and a brand new Range Rover. She shared adorable new photo posing with her new car!

GIST BY GISTMORE
http://gistmore.com/actress-mimi-orjiekwe-poses-new-range-rover

HOW MANY MOVIES SHE ACT?
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Poses With Her New Range Rover (Photo) by kizyalex10(m): 1:43pm On Aug 06, 2018
They cry domestic violence nd quickly break up with their husbands.fastfoward a year or two later.they begin to own mansions in ikoyi nd driving porsh cars when their pay per movie isnt up to 500k.is their big god nt wonderful?ashawo oshi

1 Like

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Poses With Her New Range Rover (Photo) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 06, 2018
In nwamaikpe's words,Badwork pays
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Poses With Her New Range Rover (Photo) by gladisa7: 2:38pm On Aug 06, 2018
their male colleagues even afford 1995 toyota corolla.
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Poses With Her New Range Rover (Photo) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 06, 2018
Small girl with big God cheesy..congratscheesy.
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Poses With Her New Range Rover (Photo) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 06, 2018
josessybj:
small girl with big Assurance..courtesy sugar daddycheesy

1 Like

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Poses With Her New Range Rover (Photo) by GetCofOProperty: 6:28pm On Aug 06, 2018
Congratulations

You can check my signature just here in blue below this line.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija's Ike: It's Easier To Make Motivational Speeches When Life Favours You / Daniella Okeke: Foolish Bloggers, I Will Address Your Rubbish Soon / Photos From Rita Dominic Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.