Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,908 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Burna Boy: My Little Sister Among Designers Of The New Range Rover (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy: My Little Sister Among Designers Of The New Range Rover (Photo) (63020 Views)

"Big Booty Range" - Burna Boy Gifts Himself A Range Rover (PHOTO) / Mimi Orjiekwe Poses With Her New Range Rover (Photo) / Peter Okoye Poses With Both His Own And Wife's Ranger Rover (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burna Boy: My Little Sister Among Designers Of The New Range Rover (Photo) by ijustdey: 4:12pm On Oct 28, 2021
Nigerian Singer, Damini Ebunoluwa Ogulu, popularly known as Burna Boy has revealed that his younger sister is among those who designed the new Range Rover car.

The singer took to his Instagram story to make this announcement.

He wrote, “My little sister designed the new range!.. Someone tell her to run me a discount code @nissination”.

Burna Boy’s sister also took to her Instagram page to appreciate the company for letting her be part of the team.

Sharing a picture of herself right in front of the company, and also pictures and videos of the new car, she wrote, “NEW RANGE ROVER. It has been a pleasure being part of the team to bring this beautiful car to life over the last 3 years and I’m happy to see it finally unveiled to the world.”

https://dailytrust.com/my-little-sister-among-designers-of-the-new-range-rover-burna-boy

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Burna Boy: My Little Sister Among Designers Of The New Range Rover (Photo) by PlayMaker14: 4:13pm On Oct 28, 2021
Congratulations. smiley

Wouldn't mind riding Her though.... I love Rovers.

212 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Burna Boy: My Little Sister Among Designers Of The New Range Rover (Photo) by hisgrace090: 4:14pm On Oct 28, 2021
Lets see it first.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: My Little Sister Among Designers Of The New Range Rover (Photo) by Davash222(m): 4:15pm On Oct 28, 2021
Congratulations to our PH sister.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy: My Little Sister Among Designers Of The New Range Rover (Photo) by Davash222(m): 4:18pm On Oct 28, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Congratulations. smiley

What type of Rovers do you love? Deep Range or Tight Range

244 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Burna Boy: My Little Sister Among Designers Of The New Range Rover (Photo) by Optimistguy1969: 4:20pm On Oct 28, 2021
Base on say she come form Port HarCUNT abi?
PlayMaker14:

94 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burna Boy: My Little Sister Among Designers Of The New Range Rover (Photo) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 28, 2021
#Congrats girl, the world acknowledge your effort.

Land Rover Explorer.. since na everything on land u dey explore..Nonsense
Davash222:

May Zeus forgive you..
PlayMaker14:
Comrade, I was built for ”Tight Rovers” I don't ride “Deep Koroba Rovers” that somebody son drove on the internet few weeks ago.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy: My Little Sister Among Designers Of The New Range Rover (Photo) by PlayMaker14: 4:21pm On Oct 28, 2021
Davash222:

Comrade, I was built for ”Tight Rovers”

I don't ride “Deep Koroba Rovers” that “somebody son” drove on the internet few weeks ago.

294 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Burna Boy: My Little Sister Among Designers Of The New Range Rover (Photo) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 28, 2021
Most times,, without money your talent can be so useless and the zeal to keep trying might die.. What helped burns boy was his talent, his mum and money..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy: My Little Sister Among Designers Of The New Range Rover (Photo) by Davash222(m): 4:24pm On Oct 28, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Comrade, I was built for ”Tight Rovers” I don't ride “Deep Koroba Rovers” that somebody son drove on the internet few weeks ago.
I want to believe you don't get your Rovers in Nigeria cos 99.687% of Nigerian Rovers are Deep Range. cheesy

160 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Burna Boy: My Little Sister Among Designers Of The New Range Rover (Photo) by PlayMaker14: 4:24pm On Oct 28, 2021
Optimistguy1969:
Is Rover cars produced in Rivers State? grin

26 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: My Little Sister Among Designers Of The New Range Rover (Photo) by PlayMaker14: 4:26pm On Oct 28, 2021
Davash222:

I want to believe you don't get your Rovers in Nigeria cos 99.687% of Nigerian Rovers are Deep Range. cheesy
Wetin concern Aeroplane with side mirror? Bro?

Wetin concern Playmaker with Nigerian Innoson Rover Products?

105 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Burna Boy: My Little Sister Among Designers Of The New Range Rover (Photo) by Davash222(m): 4:29pm On Oct 28, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Wetin concern Aeroplane with side mirror? Bro?

Wetin concern Playmaker with Nigerian Innoson Rover Products?
You be correct Rover tech

126 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Burna Boy: My Little Sister Among Designers Of The New Range Rover (Photo) by PlayMaker14: 4:31pm On Oct 28, 2021
Davash222:

You be correct Rover tech.

99 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Burna Boy: My Little Sister Among Designers Of The New Range Rover (Photo) by Optimistguy1969: 4:31pm On Oct 28, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Is Rover cars produced in Rivers State? grin
Originally from Port Riverdale in England.

You get the gist now?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy: My Little Sister Among Designers Of The New Range Rover (Photo) by PlayMaker14: 4:34pm On Oct 28, 2021
Optimistguy1969:

Originally from Port Riverdale in England.

You get the gist now?
England, Not Nigeria.

Nigeria produce Deep Innoson Rovers and 48.16% of those Deep Rovers are manufactured in Pitakwa, present day Rivers State.

25 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: My Little Sister Among Designers Of The New Range Rover (Photo) by ahnie: 4:36pm On Oct 28, 2021
Kolo commenters

94 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Burna Boy: My Little Sister Among Designers Of The New Range Rover (Photo) by techWriter3: 5:12pm On Oct 28, 2021
congrats. Wouldn't thinking biking Her though.... I hate wanderers.
Re: Burna Boy: My Little Sister Among Designers Of The New Range Rover (Photo) by BlackPantherxXx: 5:44pm On Oct 28, 2021
cool
Re: Burna Boy: My Little Sister Among Designers Of The New Range Rover (Photo) by CrownOfClay724: 5:50pm On Oct 28, 2021
smiley

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: My Little Sister Among Designers Of The New Range Rover (Photo) by CrownOfClay724: 5:51pm On Oct 28, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Congratulations. smiley

Davash222:

Optimistguy1969:
PlayMaker14:
Comrade, I was built for ”Tight Rovers”

I don't ride “Deep Koroba Rovers” that “somebody son” drove on the internet few weeks ago.

Which kind wahala be this, bayi grin ?

44 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: My Little Sister Among Designers Of The New Range Rover (Photo) by siofra(f): 6:10pm On Oct 28, 2021
PlayMaker14:
England, Not Nigeria.

Nigeria produce Deep Innoson Rovers and 48.16% of those Deep Rovers are manufactured in Pitakwa, present day Rivers State.

person wey never step leg outside im village

14 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: My Little Sister Among Designers Of The New Range Rover (Photo) by PlayMaker14: 6:12pm On Oct 28, 2021
siofra:

person wey never step leg outside im village
You are actually mistaking me for your loving Dad.

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burna Boy: My Little Sister Among Designers Of The New Range Rover (Photo) by godisshit(m): 6:23pm On Oct 28, 2021
Not everyone can relate to your life story

Optimistguy1969:

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: My Little Sister Among Designers Of The New Range Rover (Photo) by tutudesz: 6:29pm On Oct 28, 2021
We are here for your protection grin

4 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: My Little Sister Among Designers Of The New Range Rover (Photo) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 28, 2021
Congrats to her at least she don japa

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: My Little Sister Among Designers Of The New Range Rover (Photo) by TheWolfen(m): 6:53pm On Oct 28, 2021
Many are mad. Few are roaming grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: My Little Sister Among Designers Of The New Range Rover (Photo) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 28, 2021
Davash222:

which one b deep range bikonu?

Ah Oluwa everything done scatter

4 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: My Little Sister Among Designers Of The New Range Rover (Photo) by nairaman66(m): 8:10pm On Oct 28, 2021
nniero11:

which one b deep range bikonu?

Ah Oluwa everything done scatter

Deep range rovers are only driven by mountainous riders who are brave enough to go into steeply slopes and ridges!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy: My Little Sister Among Designers Of The New Range Rover (Photo) by Pidginwhisper: 8:18pm On Oct 28, 2021
Nice
Re: Burna Boy: My Little Sister Among Designers Of The New Range Rover (Photo) by shogsman(m): 8:19pm On Oct 28, 2021
Look at this one the company has dozens if not hundreds of designers,so he should stop making it look like she designed it herself. Congratulations to her sister anyways

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy: My Little Sister Among Designers Of The New Range Rover (Photo) by BigYash: 8:19pm On Oct 28, 2021
Only her face be like range shape.. Congratulations girl ,more designs to your name.. Oluwa Burner.. Ma kpoli niggar

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Flavour, Rita Edochie And Rachel Okonkwo Perform At Anambra APGA Campaign(Video) / Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Churchill Reconcile? (Photo) / Linda Ikeji: I Was Kicked Out Of Miss Nigeria Contest In 2003

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.