Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Amaechi Speaks On Senator Akpabio’s Defection From PDP To APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Speaks On Senator Akpabio’s Defection From PDP To APC (32784 Views)

Amaechi Speaks On CCECC Scholarships Scandal, Says Nigerians Shouldn’t Complain / Bukola Saraki All Smiles As He Arrives Kwara After Defection From APC. Photos / How Governor Ortom Announced His Defection From APC To PDP (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Speaks On Senator Akpabio’s Defection From PDP To APC by sureheaven(m): 8:58am On Aug 06, 2018
Na so akpabio take use style dey end his political career for akwaibom..

Exactly..how attah retired..

Udom..the gods are with you..
You've got it all..

Congrats...

When Saraki, Dino and others left APC for PDP, they didn’t end their political career.
It’s like the defectors have defected with ur sense of reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Speaks On Senator Akpabio’s Defection From PDP To APC by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 06, 2018
Herdsmen:

You've got it all..

Congrats...

See the bigger picture. I dont think APC will win Akwa Ibom and I dont think APC think they can win but in 2015, the presidential results was as follows APC 58,411 PDP 953,304 a difference of approx 900,000 in favour of PDP. All Akpabio needs to do is to steal 200,000 votes from PDP and that result becomes APC 250,000 PDP 700,000. PDP still wins but the majority in Akwa Ibom then goes from 900K to 450K, that alone will wipe out PDP gains in Kwara and Benue. So you see APC does not need to win in Akwa Ibom, Akpabio only needs to dent PDp and secure his own seat. Even if it only 150k additional votes Akpabio gets, it reduces PDPs gain in a key stronghold state by 300k, that will go towards Kwara or benue.

So you see Akpabio does not need to win in Akwa Ibom to deliver, he isnt targeting udom, udom is safe, all he needs to do is do damage, this was how the SW was won by Buhari.
Re: Amaechi Speaks On Senator Akpabio’s Defection From PDP To APC by guywitzerogal(m): 9:09am On Aug 06, 2018
Herdsmen:

The man don dey lose relevance for the state... Small small..

Udom son open dia eyes for uyo.. his works dey speak for am..

Industries.. employment jobs..

Akpabio retired Attah..
Udom go do same to akpabio..

Nothing mega..

Apc is death in uyo.. trying to figure out how akpabio will do the magic...

You know most of this zombies go dey online dey rant..
Ask Dem one local government name for akwaibom and who be chairman for the local government..

Na to the shout akpabio upandan..

Na time go clear their doubt..
him think say Akwa ibom b like south west Afonja..make him ask Amechi werin the sup btw him and Wike
Re: Amaechi Speaks On Senator Akpabio’s Defection From PDP To APC by tiredoflife(m): 9:11am On Aug 06, 2018
FOLYKAZE:

Your father Ojukwu is cursed

E pain am

Re: Amaechi Speaks On Senator Akpabio’s Defection From PDP To APC by Tundeobama(m): 9:17am On Aug 06, 2018
Herdsmen:

Akpabio retired Attah..

Nothing mega..

Ask Dem one local government name for akwaibom and who be chairman for the local government..

Akpabio will win oron, ikot abasi ,uyo and ikot ekpene his base.its crystal clear akpabio is the biggest politician in akwa ibom have attended many political rally in uyo people will be singing. his name from abak road till they reach venue.Be neutral akpabio have a better plan for akwa ibom no government have ever match his legacy in that state.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Speaks On Senator Akpabio’s Defection From PDP To APC by docadams: 9:19am On Aug 06, 2018
Corrinthians:
Okay. Enough of Akpabio. Let's not overflog it.

What's Okowa saying? Hasn't he completed his medicals yet? smiley

You and butterflyf0 go kill person here o!
Re: Amaechi Speaks On Senator Akpabio’s Defection From PDP To APC by igwefivestar(m): 9:24am On Aug 06, 2018
HITdemUP:
Your assumption about the end of his political career for joining APC is nothing but a mare IPob logic.......
must u include ipob in everything u say or are u thinking u have a better logic than any of the ipob member, careful what you wish for. "He who live in a glass house should not throw stone"
Re: Amaechi Speaks On Senator Akpabio’s Defection From PDP To APC by bakila: 9:25am On Aug 06, 2018
HITdemUP:
Your assumption about the end of his political career for joining APC is nothing but a mare IPob logic.......
Nationally it is called Murtum Mpavu.
Re: Amaechi Speaks On Senator Akpabio’s Defection From PDP To APC by bakila: 9:28am On Aug 06, 2018
guywitzerogal:
him think say Akwa ibom b like south west Afonja..make him ask Amechi werin the sup btw him and Wike
He wrestled two senatorial seat from Wike and made him peed in his pants at the Court of Appeal.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Speaks On Senator Akpabio’s Defection From PDP To APC by igwefivestar(m): 9:29am On Aug 06, 2018
Almaiga:
Akpabio is welcome to Nigeria's greatest party. He is free to aspire for any position as APC do not discriminate.

Akpabio is a wise man,
Amaechi is a wise man,
Nigerians are wiser now.
the same akpabio they used against Amaechi during gorvnors forum election where 16 is greater than 19 in then PDP law of indices grin grin grin
Re: Amaechi Speaks On Senator Akpabio’s Defection From PDP To APC by Corrinthians(m): 9:33am On Aug 06, 2018
docadams:

You and butterflyf0 go kill person here o!
We know what others don't. wink
Re: Amaechi Speaks On Senator Akpabio’s Defection From PDP To APC by igwefivestar(m): 9:33am On Aug 06, 2018
FOLYKAZE:
Papa Awolowo of blessed memory saw it all. Ages ago!

" For the progressive to be in power they need the support and collaborations of some conservative. After attaining power the conservative would, on their own, walk away. The progressive would now build a great party that would move the nation forward.."~ Chief Obafemi Awolowo
so what has progress since then?
Re: Amaechi Speaks On Senator Akpabio’s Defection From PDP To APC by igwefivestar(m): 9:35am On Aug 06, 2018
Cajal:
....sanate president loading
of anang federal Republic
Re: Amaechi Speaks On Senator Akpabio’s Defection From PDP To APC by ehissi(m): 9:35am On Aug 06, 2018
Herdsmen:

Akpabio retired Attah..

Nothing mega..

You better find a better place to hide this comment.

In an age where the internet is faster and google is everybody's friend, is it names of local government chairman and names of local government in akwaibom that is your problem...... undecided
Re: Amaechi Speaks On Senator Akpabio’s Defection From PDP To APC by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:40am On Aug 06, 2018
igwefivestar:
so what has progress since then?

Ejections of moles. Social development, infrastructure growth, economy balance and restoration of security
Re: Amaechi Speaks On Senator Akpabio’s Defection From PDP To APC by docadams: 9:40am On Aug 06, 2018
Corrinthians:
We know what others don't. wink

I must confess, I have been waoed so far! The guy na my governor, Delta na my state. PDP bolted Delta state down in their coven.
Re: Amaechi Speaks On Senator Akpabio’s Defection From PDP To APC by igwefivestar(m): 9:41am On Aug 06, 2018
eddyghali:

Which industry udom do for aks. Udom is the worst thing that has ever happened to aks mbok.
govering is not about wasting public fund just as Apkabio did, is all about putting up infrastructures that will better the life of it subject. The last time I checked, udom is trying.
Re: Amaechi Speaks On Senator Akpabio’s Defection From PDP To APC by Codes151(m): 9:46am On Aug 06, 2018
Herdsmen:

Akpabio retired Attah..

Nothing mega..

which jobs and employment udom bring?? What development??

We only need to complete our term .
Who ever wins as long as its from eket senatorial... Whether APC or PDP...

If udom doesn't go back to board n stop looting our funds, he will be kicked out.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Speaks On Senator Akpabio’s Defection From PDP To APC by senatordave1(m): 10:01am On Aug 06, 2018
geometricaxis:

See the bigger picture. I dont think APC will win Akwa Ibom and I dont think APC think they can win but in 2015, the presidential results was as follows APC 58,411 PDP 953,304 a difference of approx 900,000 in favour of PDP. All Akpabio needs to do is to steal 200,000 votes from PDP and that result becomes APC 250,000 PDP 700,000. PDP still wins but the majority in Akwa Ibom then goes from 900K to 450K, that alone will wipe out PDP gains in Kwara and Benue. So you see APC does not need to win in Akwa Ibom, Akpabio only needs to dent PDp and secure his own seat. Even if it only 150k additional votes Akpabio gets, it reduces PDPs gain in a key stronghold state by 300k, that will go towards Kwara or benue.

So you see Akpabio does not need to win in Akwa Ibom to deliver, he isnt targeting udom, udom is safe, all he needs to do is do damage, this was how the SW was won by Buhari.
Sir please,your miscaculating.we need at least 25% in akwa ibom.so if total votes in aks im 1 million,apc will get 250k,pdp 750k.but with akpabio's defection,apc will get up to 40%.
Re: Amaechi Speaks On Senator Akpabio’s Defection From PDP To APC by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 06, 2018
senatordave1:

Sir please,your miscaculating.we need at least 25% in akwa ibom.so if total votes in aks im 1 million,apc will get 250k,pdp 750k.but with akpabio's defection,apc will get up to 40%.

what are you talkiing about? APC had 5% in 2015
Re: Amaechi Speaks On Senator Akpabio’s Defection From PDP To APC by Almaiga: 10:12am On Aug 06, 2018
igwefivestar:
the same akpabio they used against Amaechi during gorvnors forum election where 16 is greater than 19 in then PDP law of indices grin grin grin

Note; there's no permanent friend in politics. Don't be amazed if you see Dino Melaye working against Saraki in the nearest future. The only thing that brings two or more Politicians together is, interest.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Speaks On Senator Akpabio’s Defection From PDP To APC by Lordsocrates: 10:21am On Aug 06, 2018
Owomkpo:

Lol.
Do you stay in uyo?
Are you from Akwa Ibom?
Udom is not doing anything bro.
Mind you, the Oron people are already pro APC.
Akpabio already has ESSIEN UDIM, IKOT EKPENE, IKA , ETIM EKPO AND OBOT AKARA under his belt.
Only Abak, Oruk anam and Ukan afun go dey difficult for Akpabio to give to APC.

Then come to Uyo senatorial district, they have always been playing opposition to PDP at state level.

I see Udom losing next year's election in Akwa Ibom.

Kpong ntuk eyin.

They dont know dat Akpabio is the biggest Godfather in Aks..
Nsima was already scaring Udom like hell.. Imagine Akpabio donating Annang vote to him... Udom is a gonner already n he knows it.

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Speaks On Senator Akpabio’s Defection From PDP To APC by Sheriff19: 10:21am On Aug 06, 2018
1. You have the right to support anybody you wish to, but insulting others because of their choice shows us that you are just what you called people.
2. So now that he (akpabio) is rumored to be going to APC that is when you remember Corruption fight.
let me ask you just one question of all the cases in EFCC against perceived corrupt pple (Metuh, Dasuki and Co) what has been your reactions all along. You Guys are shouting witch hunting (this is what i called double standard), (they stole billions that is supposed to be use to provide good education, health and build our future, they sent their kids outside the country at the expense of poor Nigerian Students with a very primitive education system yet we are always carried away with their noise and their drama to evade justice . My brother the truth is that you are one of the problem facing this country. If PMB is not going to do anything but to continue fight against these your corrupt God-fathers i am giving my Vote to him many times for the sake of my born and unborn children. I only hope he (PMB) can fix the problem of incessant loss of innocent life's in some part of the country
chronique:
Hmm. With all the noise about fighting corruption, buhari decides to use efcc to threaten akpabio to decamp from pdp to apc, rather than prosecute him and recover our stolen money? And you still have people who think buhari has integrity and is fighting corruption? When I say buhari supporters are not intelligent and honest, I actually have a valid reason for saying so. Most of them are also very unintelligent. No difference between buhari and every other corrupt Nigerian leader. They all are same but with different packaging.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Speaks On Senator Akpabio’s Defection From PDP To APC by Uguruzik(m): 10:22am On Aug 06, 2018
HITdemUP:
. THEN WHAT'S THE OPC LOGIC?
Re: Amaechi Speaks On Senator Akpabio’s Defection From PDP To APC by Lordsocrates: 10:24am On Aug 06, 2018
Herdsmen:

You've got it all..

Congrats...

Guy.. Ndo ayin uyo... Incase u dnt understand what i just wrote then quit talkin bout my stares politics, Udom is from eket senatorial district, but the only people he can call his own in the entire Aks is Eket people, Oron people, still feel cheated that Udom is enjoyin their turn to be in power... The way Apc will beat PDP ehnnn... Just started y alive n see

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Speaks On Senator Akpabio’s Defection From PDP To APC by lielbree: 10:27am On Aug 06, 2018
Herdsmen:

Akpabio retired Attah..

Nothing mega..

I'm not from akwa ibom but udom try for industry and jobs. Akpabio tried for roads
Re: Amaechi Speaks On Senator Akpabio’s Defection From PDP To APC by diegwu02: 10:44am On Aug 06, 2018
My BP has been increasing since i heard this Akpabio Defection Story.
PDP has lost Akwa Ibom Completely..

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Speaks On Senator Akpabio’s Defection From PDP To APC by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 06, 2018
Pls whosoever that knows Amaechi should tell him ti stop insulting igbos with that red cap on his head.

He is not an igboman.
Re: Amaechi Speaks On Senator Akpabio’s Defection From PDP To APC by Tammynator(m): 11:11am On Aug 06, 2018
Guy, don't deceive yourself or anybody here. Akpabio has more followers than Udom till date. And which employment are you talking about? How far with the syringe factory? How many hospitals dey buy the syringe? Abi na the coconut factory? Udom has only succeeded in spoiling Akpabio's legacy. How many streetlights dey work for uyo?
BTW, I'm non partisan. I'm also from Rivers State but, reside in Uyo!
Herdsmen:

Akpabio retired Attah..

Nothing mega..

Re: Amaechi Speaks On Senator Akpabio’s Defection From PDP To APC by johnwell(m): 11:12am On Aug 06, 2018
Herdsmen:

You've got it all..

Congrats...

earnestly this man's political career is coming to an end soon
Re: Amaechi Speaks On Senator Akpabio’s Defection From PDP To APC by chronique(m): 11:14am On Aug 06, 2018
Sheriff19:
1. You have the right to support anybody you wish to, but insulting others because of their choice shows us that you are just what you called people.
2. So now that he (akpabio) is rumored to be going to APC that is when you remember Corruption fight.
let me ask you just one question of all the cases in EFCC against perceived corrupt pple (Metuh, Dasuki and Co) what has been your reactions all along. You Guys are shouting witch hunting (this is what i called double standard), (they stole billions that is supposed to be use to provide good education, health and build our future, they sent their kids outside the country at the expense of poor Nigerian Students with a very primitive education system yet we are always carried away with their noise and their drama to evade justice . My brother the truth is that you are one of the problem facing this country. If PMB is not going to do anything but to continue fight against these your corrupt God-fathers i am giving my Vote to him many times for the sake of my born and unborn children. I only hope he (PMB) can fix the problem of incessant loss of innocent life's in some part of the country

My point is simple. Buhari isn't different from every other corrupt politician so people should stop supporting him based on his so called fake integrity. I have never supported corrupt politicians and I personally believe everyone who has occupied political position in this country, isn't free from being corrupt. What I preach against is double standard. If it's OK for you to classify pdp politicians as corrupt but the ones in apc as progressives who want to change the country for better when it's evident that they too are corrupt, then you are also part of the problem of this country.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Release Nnamdi Kanu And Tender An Unreserved Apology To Him- onaiyekan to Buhari / 2023 Presidential Election: Kano State Street Poll (video). / What Will Happen If There Is No Election In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.