Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,470 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

2023 Presidential Election: Kano State Street Poll (video). - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidential Election: Kano State Street Poll (video). (32779 Views)

Appeal Court’s Certified Judgment Affirms Governor Abba’s Election - Kano AG / 2023 Presidential Election: Rivers State Street Poll (Video) / Inconclusive Election: Kano Women Protest Against INEC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Presidential Election: Kano State Street Poll (video). by Penguin2: 9:57am On Jan 18, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGlMD2IHyJE

I bring you an unbiased street poll organized by BantuPage in the city and villages of Kano.

Almost all respondents spoke in Hausa but I’m sure someone who doesn’t understand Hausa would still be able to pick the key responses of respondents.

Some hints: Kwankwaso reigns supreme here.

2: Nobody mentioned Tinubu which is a stark departure from the picture some APC supporters paint of Kano.

And lastly, majority of Kano voters are undecided. These are the people who leave their choice for an Imam to make for them, I believe. So, in the end, whoever the Imams end up directing them to vote will get their votes.

101 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Kano State Street Poll (video). by StrongandMighty: 10:01am On Jan 18, 2023
Even without this street poll, its crystal clear even to the blind that tinubu can never win kano! Not when Atiku and kwankwaso are there..

225 Likes 19 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Kano State Street Poll (video). by galaxy2020(m): 10:17am On Jan 18, 2023
The Hausas are majority in kano, fulanis have been lording it over them for a long time, but is like their brain don return to factory default. Atiku will come 2nd, obi and Tinubu will get 25%.

76 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Kano State Street Poll (video). by MrEverest(m): 10:40am On Jan 18, 2023
Penguin2:

I bring you an unbiased street poll organized by BantuPage in the city and villages of Kano.

Almost all respondents spoke in Hausa but I’m sure someone who doesn’t understand Hausa would still be able to pick the key responses of respondents.

2: Nobody mentioned Tinubu which is a stark departure from the picture some APC supporters paint of Kano.

And lastly, majority of Kano voters are undecided. These are the people who leave their choice for an Imam to make for them, I believe. So, in the end, whoever the Imams end up directing them to vote will get their votes.

Nlfpmod
Mynd44

I have not seen a more senseless and deluded group like Yoruba muslims. These clowns will swear with their lives that all Yorubas will vote for Tinubu because he is their brother yet they also claim that Tinubu will win in NW and NE grin grin

So, NW and NE people won't vote for Kwankwaso and Atiku despite being their sons, but will vote Tinubu an outsider. So, NW and NE people are foolish to vote for outsider while SW muslims are the only wise ones that vote for their own grin grin

They should continue deceiving themselves, it will make Tinubu's disgrace more exciting cheesy

320 Likes 35 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Kano State Street Poll (video). by yarimo(m): 11:11am On Jan 18, 2023
Penguin2:

Nlfpmod
Mynd44

18 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Kano State Street Poll (video). by Penguin2: 11:13am On Jan 18, 2023
MrEverest:

I have not seen a more senseless and deluded group like Yoruba muslims. These clowns will swear with their lives that all Yorubas will vote for Tinubu because he is their brother yet they also claim that Tinubu will win in NW and NE grin grin

So, NW and NE people won't vote for Kwankwaso and Atiku despite being their sons, but will vote Tinubu an outsider. So, NW and NE people are foolish to vote for outsider while SW muslims are the only wise ones that vote for their own grin grin

They should continue deceiving themselves, it will make Tinubu's disgrace more exciting cheesy

Lol!

And what is most annoying is that most of the time they say things without facts.

Moh245
Kyase
Garfield1
TinubuAdvocate
Sapele914
Ihordspy

Come and see ur Kano

98 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Kano State Street Poll (video). by Penguin2: 11:15am On Jan 18, 2023
[quote author=yarimo post=120147479][/quote]

Oga, real people in the streets were polled, not likes and retweets.

What is online about it?

Or are you disappointed to find out that Tinubu is not popular anywhere?

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Kano State Street Poll (video). by Kyase(m): 11:22am On Jan 18, 2023
Penguin2:

Lol!

And what is most annoying is that most of the time they say things without facts.

Moh245
Kyase
Garfield1
TinubuAdvocate
Sapele914
Ihordspy

Come and see ur Kano

Street polls my ass
Atiku won all street polls except in Adamawa in 2019
What happened next
Obidient expect SS to vote obi when they have their son on PDP ticket

28 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Kano State Street Poll (video). by rippa(m): 11:27am On Jan 18, 2023
Kyase:

Street polls my ass
What happened next
Which yeye son?
U think the SS play that kind of useless politics?
Even okowa know he is not winning delta. Even okowa go loose his polling unit to Obi

163 Likes 13 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Kano State Street Poll (video). by mrvitalis(m): 11:28am On Jan 18, 2023
Kyase:

Street polls my ass
What happened next
Provide link to any street poll in the core north in 2019 that Atiku won and get 100k I dare you

116 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Kano State Street Poll (video). by Kyase(m): 11:50am On Jan 18, 2023
mrvitalis:

Provide link to any street poll in the core north in 2019 that Atiku won and get 100k I dare you

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/2019-poll-thisdays-survey-showing-atiku-leading-buhari/

Check Adamawa and co

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Kano State Street Poll (video). by Kyase(m): 11:51am On Jan 18, 2023
rippa:

Which yeye son?
Even okowa know he is not winning delta. Even okowa go loose his polling unit to Obi
But SE dey play that useless politics abi

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Kano State Street Poll (video). by Ttalk: 11:52am On Jan 18, 2023
rippa:

Which yeye son?

Hypocrisy at it peak.

SE would give Obi 98%
SW would give Obi 40%
SS would give Obi 70%
Obi would win Lagos
Obi would clear NC
Obi would win Abuja

But
Tinubu cannot win NC
Tinubu cannot win Lagos

And

SS cannot vote Okowa their son
Lagosian will vote Obi a tenant ahead of Tinubu a landlord in Lagos

They also claim there are Yoruba Chritians will vote Peter Obi

Christians in NC will vote Obi
Christians in Taraba and Kaduna will vote Obi.

But ironically they cannot vote

Muslim Muslim ticket
They won't vote PDP that has SSner in the ticket but wants SSner to vote Obi instead of their son.

Obidients are example of confused electorate

56 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Kano State Street Poll (video). by Softmirror: 11:59am On Jan 18, 2023
grin FUNNY PEOPLE, ALWAYS LOOKING FOR SOMETHING TO CONSOLE THEMSELVES.

TELL US A SINGLE IGBO MAN THAT HAS EVER WON KANO STATE. ABIOLA WON IN KANO STATE AND SO WILL ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU OF APC BY THE GRACE OF GOD.

KingOfAmebo

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Kano State Street Poll (video). by Penguin2: 12:08pm On Jan 18, 2023
Kyase:

Street polls my ass
What happened next

We are talking Kano and you left Kano to jump to SS…

And talking about 2019 elections, the world knows Atiku won 2019 elections fair and square.

That Buhari was declared by INEC does not negate the fact that Atiku won the election.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Kano State Street Poll (video). by Hoelujohn: 12:28pm On Jan 18, 2023
Kyase:

Street polls my ass
What happened next
Shey u dey whine me ni? My grandpa is also on the APC ticket, and ain't voting for him

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Kano State Street Poll (video). by rippa(m): 12:31pm On Jan 18, 2023
Ttalk:

Hypocrisy at it peak.

SE would give Obi 98%
SW would give Obi 40%
SS would give Obi 70%
Obi would win Lagos
Obi would clear NC
Obi would win Abuja

But
Tinubu cannot win NC
Tinubu cannot win Lagos

And

SS cannot vote Okowa their son
Lagosian will vote Obi a tenant ahead of Tinubu a landlord in Lagos

They also claim there are Yoruba Chritians will vote Peter Obi

Christians in NC will vote Obi
Christians in Taraba and Kaduna will vote Obi.

But ironically they cannot vote

Muslim Muslim ticket
They won't vote PDP that has SSner in the ticket but wants SSner to vote Obi instead of their son.

Obidients are example of confused electorate
Oga I'm from Edo state which is SS
My mum is from delta
I have never heard anybody mentioned PDP not to even talk of okowa in Edo
I have maternal families in delta, none is voting okowa despite my mum coming from okowa village
I wondered were u are getting ur hypocrisy from or maybe u think say i be ibo man grin
Obi owns SS and SE
Now u can compose another rubbish

95 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Kano State Street Poll (video). by nameo: 12:39pm On Jan 18, 2023
Kyase:

Street polls my ass
What happened next

You are lying here, Bros

Which street polls did Atiku win in 2019? Can you post them here?

Most polls, except maybe online which was almost always close, had Buhari in the slight lead.

You do not have to tell a lie to make a point

16 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Kano State Street Poll (video). by mrvitalis(m): 12:48pm On Jan 18, 2023
Kyase:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/2019-poll-thisdays-survey-showing-atiku-leading-buhari/

Check Adamawa and co
Hope I can read ? Why did the poll say Atiku won in the core north that he didn't win ?

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Kano State Street Poll (video). by dazzlingd(m): 12:59pm On Jan 18, 2023
I keep saying this, Tinubu won the election the day Peter obi and Atiku parted ways.
Just imagine if Atiku and obi were together, it would have been game over for Tinubu.
So sorry, election is about numbers and has no emotion to separate the good from the bad.
Tinubu is not a president that Nigeria needs but he will win as long as he is alive

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Kano State Street Poll (video). by Iamgrey5(m): 12:59pm On Jan 18, 2023
If you have data watch the video

Nearly 70% are undecided

Of the decided ones, No one mentioned Atiku as there first or second choice

At least one mentioned Tinubu as his second choice.

Nobody Mentioned Obi apart from the igbo man interviewed.

This is very bad for Atiku as in the Northwest.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Kano State Street Poll (video). by Iamgrey5(m): 1:01pm On Jan 18, 2023
dazzlingd:
I keep saying this, Tinubu won the election the day Peter obi and Atiku parted ways.
So sorry, election is about numbers and has no emotion to separate the good from the bad.
Tinubu is not a president that Nigeria needs but he will win as long as he is alive
Atiku is not popular at all if this street poll is anything to write home about.

Even Tinubu seems more popular than Atiku.

It has also confirmed my suspicions that the Vote from the North might be smaller than expected this time around.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Kano State Street Poll (video). by Iamgrey5(m): 1:03pm On Jan 18, 2023
StrongandMighty:
Even without this street poll, its crystal clear even to the blind that tinubu can never win kano! Not when Atiku and kwankwaso are there..
Did you watch the video?

Did anyone mention Atiku? Even with his 1m voters defection to PDP everyday in the North?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Kano State Street Poll (video). by Iamgrey5(m): 1:10pm On Jan 18, 2023
nameo:

You are lying here, Bros

Which street polls did Atiku win in 2019? Can you post them here?

Most polls, except maybe online which was almost always close, had Buhari in the slight lead.

You do not have to tell a lie to make a point
Everyone single one of the decided voters chose Kwakwaso and only one igbo man chose obi

One Hasusa man talk say Tinubu na him second choice.

No one chose Atiku

About 60% of those interviewed are undecided or are not voting.

So what is exciting for Obi here?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Kano State Street Poll (video). by Obinoscopy(m): 1:15pm On Jan 18, 2023
Penguin2:

Nlfpmod
Mynd44
This is interesting. BantuPage is affiliated with APC. So for Kwankwaso to win this poll, I think its pretty interesting.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Kano State Street Poll (video). by AcuraZDX: 1:20pm On Jan 18, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Everyone single one of the decided voters chose Kwakwaso and only one igbo man chose obi

One Hasusa man talk say Tinubu na him second choice.

No one chose Atiku

About 60% of those interviewed are undecided or are not voting.

So what is exciting for Obi here?

You answered your question.

From the look of things, the voter apathy in the North is deafening and it's a win for Obi.

The little voters that will come will vote for Kwankwaso.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Kano State Street Poll (video). by Iamgrey5(m): 1:21pm On Jan 18, 2023
Obinoscopy:
This is interesting. BantuPage is affiliated with APC. So for Kwankwaso to win this poll, I think its pretty interesting.
Bantu page is never affiliated to APC

5 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Kano State Street Poll (video). by Iamgrey5(m): 1:22pm On Jan 18, 2023
AcuraZDX:

You answered your question.

From the look of things, the voter apathy in the North is deafening and it's a win for Obi.

The little voters that will come will vote for Kwankwaso.
Well, it also means Vote buying is a huge possibility because of the senators and Representatives that will do every possible thing to return.

This is definitely help Tinubu maybe to win or come second.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Kano State Street Poll (video). by bender79: 1:23pm On Jan 18, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Bantu page is never affiliated to APC
Bantu page is fair to a reasonable extent

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Kano State Street Poll (video). by Starboytwo(m): 1:24pm On Jan 18, 2023
Na to buy dem imam ASAP.

Wahala for who nor Dey give shi-shi.

Na shi-shi vote una go carry last last.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Kano State Street Poll (video). by Iamgrey5(m): 1:25pm On Jan 18, 2023
bender79:
Bantu page is fair to a reasonable extent
No, they are not.

It definitely has an agenda like Arise television, but it will be only clearer after the general elections.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidential Election: Kano State Street Poll (video). by AcuraZDX: 1:26pm On Jan 18, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Well, it also means Vote buying is a huge possibility because of the senators and Representatives that will do every possible to return.

This is definitely help Tinubu maybe to win or come second.

And you think Atiku won't buy votes to come second? Lol

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku’s Policy Document: Privatise NNPC , Raise GDP To $900bn, Cut Taxes… / Boko Haram: Soldiers Petition Buhari, Buratai Over 'Embezzlement' Of Allowances / Obasanjo Finished Atiku In His Book (if True, Atiku's Political Career Is Over!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.