Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,246 members, 7,860,562 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:39 PM

Maureen Solomon: 'I Quit Acting To Dedicate Time For My Children, Family' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maureen Solomon: 'I Quit Acting To Dedicate Time For My Children, Family' (30136 Views)

I Want To Quit Acting - Gideon Okeke Reveals / Daddy Showkey Shows His Wife, Children, Family To Mark Father's Day / Basketmouth: Biography, Age, Net Worth, Wife, Children, Family, And Many More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maureen Solomon: 'I Quit Acting To Dedicate Time For My Children, Family' by bluefilm: 12:35pm On Aug 06, 2018
Chai.

Even though as a kid that time, I still remember how I used to act bluefilm with this babe on my mind. wink
Re: Maureen Solomon: 'I Quit Acting To Dedicate Time For My Children, Family' by Artzdanielsz(m): 12:37pm On Aug 06, 2018
buygala:

It's 'Pass' not 'passed smiley
Professor Tissuehead
lmao hahhahaha
Re: Maureen Solomon: 'I Quit Acting To Dedicate Time For My Children, Family' by aalangel(f): 1:35pm On Aug 06, 2018
buygala:
Abi you quit acting because acting quit you grin

You didn't realize the importance of you family when you went back to acting in 2011 after getting married in 2005undecided

Just be honest and tell us how acting roles never really came your way all these years.....

Then we will know how to join hands and put your comatose career in prayers sad

It's not true...she was very good and always paired alongside Genevieve.
Re: Maureen Solomon: 'I Quit Acting To Dedicate Time For My Children, Family' by ikevictor: 2:57pm On Aug 06, 2018
Maureen, thanks for entertaining me with your native dances...

The memories are timeless.

But for now, FAMILY!!

Good decisionsmiley
Re: Maureen Solomon: 'I Quit Acting To Dedicate Time For My Children, Family' by achiever12: 3:36pm On Aug 06, 2018
buygala:
Abi you quit acting because acting quit you grin

You didn't realize the importance of you family when you went back to acting in 2011 after getting married in 2005undecided

Just be honest and tell us how acting roles never really came your way all these years.....

Then we will know how to join hands and put your comatose career in prayers sad

If she needs a role, a woman knows how to get one fast.... except you don't know how things operate in nollywood
Re: Maureen Solomon: 'I Quit Acting To Dedicate Time For My Children, Family' by Perfect6(m): 4:36pm On Aug 06, 2018
Lol, u know her very well, always speaking like she is chewing something [ ;Dquote author=omamush post=70029811]this lady can act husband snatcher that year, and always trying to hide her broken tooth when she speaks.. she made a good decision by leaving jare..[/quote]
Re: Maureen Solomon: 'I Quit Acting To Dedicate Time For My Children, Family' by CioAngels(f): 5:37pm On Aug 06, 2018
Maureen, you took the right thing, your family came first especially when the children starts to come. You took the decision many refused to do by saying they have good husband and they balance between home and location. I'm proud of you Maureen, may your family receive blessings always. I came after back twenty five year, though i did office job while nursing my children also,
in the industry they don't know me but i'm happy with the little i'm doing and advert in the old category.
Re: Maureen Solomon: 'I Quit Acting To Dedicate Time For My Children, Family' by GetCofOProperty: 5:40pm On Aug 06, 2018
Quitting a career to face family commitment deserves an accolade, but that is if there is other source of income for her or the hubby has enough.

You can check my signature just here in blue below this line.
Re: Maureen Solomon: 'I Quit Acting To Dedicate Time For My Children, Family' by spacemullah: 6:23pm On Aug 06, 2018
Aunty! Why are you lieeeing?
Business no day come again, you day find excuse.
Re: Maureen Solomon: 'I Quit Acting To Dedicate Time For My Children, Family' by SexytorresE(f): 10:32am On Aug 07, 2018
Used to love her movies then. Dope chic kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I'm A Woman, I Support Wizkid, Shola Get A Life & Fend For Your Son" -Lady Says / Rita Dominic Looks Flawless In New Makeup Photos / Tiwa Savage Celebrates Jamil's 1st Birthday With Adorable Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.