Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

We’re Not Aware Of Senator’s Akpabio Defection Rumour – PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’re Not Aware Of Senator’s Akpabio Defection Rumour – PDP (11146 Views)

Wike Visits Ganduje Amid Defection Rumour / PDP Leaders Meet Goodluck Jonathan Amid Defection Rumour (Video) / Uduaghan Congratulates Fayemi Amidst Defection Rumour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’re Not Aware Of Senator’s Akpabio Defection Rumour – PDP by Maxymilliano(m): 7:11am On Aug 06, 2018
Alexk2:
That is Tactless approach....why claiming you aren't aware when it's all over and you want to rule Nigeria with such ignorant mentality or I don't care manners? Very poor way to market a party that the masses is very much suspicious about

It has not been formally communicated to the party hierarchy even when the news it's all over. Saraki officially sent a letter of exit from the the APC, which was sent to the party headquarter, same as Ortom, Timi Frank and Tambuwal
Re: We’re Not Aware Of Senator’s Akpabio Defection Rumour – PDP by mknigeriagreat: 7:13am On Aug 06, 2018
HelpMeJesus:
akpabio would be the greatest fool if he dares decamp to that mumu party

There is no foolish thing in this whole saga. IT is the usual practice. You guys forgot so soon the big wigs that moved from the ruling party back in 2014 to join the APC. He will still remain relevant. He has the money and rolling with the ruling party as well. To me his seat is secured, I might be wring though just my view.
Re: We’re Not Aware Of Senator’s Akpabio Defection Rumour – PDP by Kingosytex(m): 7:13am On Aug 06, 2018
AdesegunSanni89:
the same way it’s the end of the road for Saraki’s political career right?

The only problem i have with most of the people who support this clueless govt is dat they are senseless. Mr. man saraki controls a whole state, he defected with the governor and he HOA members. can akpabio boast of doing the same.
have you seen that your IGNORANCE and blind support for the dullard have clouded your sense of reasoning. i just gave u a hint,don't argue with me, go and argue with your ancestors.

1 Like

Re: We’re Not Aware Of Senator’s Akpabio Defection Rumour – PDP by hypazmedia: 7:14am On Aug 06, 2018
The APC are signing players with propagada
Re: We’re Not Aware Of Senator’s Akpabio Defection Rumour – PDP by Alexk2(m): 7:14am On Aug 06, 2018
troublemakea:

does this even make sense to you undecided

I mean what you wrote
No i don't....please tell me how
Re: We’re Not Aware Of Senator’s Akpabio Defection Rumour – PDP by Upsidedown9ja(m): 7:16am On Aug 06, 2018
Please this politicians should stay one place and stop confusing my thunder that will fire them.
Re: We’re Not Aware Of Senator’s Akpabio Defection Rumour – PDP by Moukandjo: 7:16am On Aug 06, 2018
Metuh:
BUHARI MEDIA COWS and lies en.

If joining APC will make Akpabio a saint, let him join them fast.

Buhari with integrity in the same sentence. grin
Is Akpabio corrupt?

1 Like

Re: We’re Not Aware Of Senator’s Akpabio Defection Rumour – PDP by mknigeriagreat: 7:17am On Aug 06, 2018
Maxymilliano:

It has not been formally communicated to the party hierarchy even when the news it's all over. Saraki officially sent a letter of exit from the the APC, which was sent to the party headquarter, same as Ortom, Timi Frank and Tambuwal

There are some things that are very obvious to the blind. From the very day Saraki became the senate president through the help of PDP senators, only a toodler won't know that Saraki will move to PDP. Why it took him that long is what only him knows. You don't leave Abuja/Akwa-Ibom to meet with Tinubu and flew to London to meet with the president and rumors flying all around which in like 4 days you couldn't even debunk though you PA or spokesman. We all know that man has moved on.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We’re Not Aware Of Senator’s Akpabio Defection Rumour – PDP by mknigeriagreat: 7:18am On Aug 06, 2018
Moukandjo:

Is Akpabio corrupt?

You just earned my vote of confidence for that simple question you asked. Watching to see the answer.
Re: We’re Not Aware Of Senator’s Akpabio Defection Rumour – PDP by 35824L: 7:20am On Aug 06, 2018
Afam4eva:
It's a shame that Akpabio is trying to defect to APC because he was was of the top guns that i thought would help PDP capture 2019.
He is wise. He has seen that the PDP ship will hit the rocks in 2019 and he decided to disembark and position himself to reap bountifully.

1 Like

Re: We’re Not Aware Of Senator’s Akpabio Defection Rumour – PDP by Metuh: 7:21am On Aug 06, 2018
Moukandjo:
Is Akpabio corrupt?
Are you aware that he is been prosecuted by EFCC for corruption?
Re: We’re Not Aware Of Senator’s Akpabio Defection Rumour – PDP by AkupeMBANO(m): 7:21am On Aug 06, 2018
Kingosytex:
who else is thinking that this might be the end of the road for akpabio's political career?
exactly my thoughts. those who u feel are responsible turn out to be fools. I rated akpabio so high in the past not knowing he's a big clown.
Re: We’re Not Aware Of Senator’s Akpabio Defection Rumour – PDP by hybee55: 7:22am On Aug 06, 2018
this people are not mindfull of us the massess,

check my signation for our cleaning and fumigation services, at Divergence-tee Cleaning services; our services gives you that superior feeling
Re: We’re Not Aware Of Senator’s Akpabio Defection Rumour – PDP by Moukandjo: 7:23am On Aug 06, 2018
Metuh:
Are you aware that he is been prosecuted by EFCC for corruption?
How does this answer my question? Simple question: Is Akpabio corrupt?
Re: We’re Not Aware Of Senator’s Akpabio Defection Rumour – PDP by hypazmedia: 7:23am On Aug 06, 2018
mknigeriagreat:

You just earned my vote of confidence for that simple question you asked. Watching to see the answer.

... So now let me answer

According to APC, PDP as a whole and it's members especially those who have been involved in governance in the last 16 years are corrupt. So why accept these corrupt people into your fold?

I hope I answered correctly
Re: We’re Not Aware Of Senator’s Akpabio Defection Rumour – PDP by mide419: 7:24am On Aug 06, 2018
*President on vacation.*

*Senate on Vacation.*

*Judiciary on vacation.*

*Schools on vacation.*

Only defection in progress
Re: We’re Not Aware Of Senator’s Akpabio Defection Rumour – PDP by mknigeriagreat: 7:26am On Aug 06, 2018
hypazmedia:

... So now let me answer

According to APC, PDP as a whole and it's members especially those who have been involved in governance in the last 16 years are corrupt. So why accept these corrupt people into your fold?

No. You didn't. The question is very simple and comes with a NO or YES answer. Is Akpabio corrupt yes or no? Don't explain just answer.

1 Like

Re: We’re Not Aware Of Senator’s Akpabio Defection Rumour – PDP by Moukandjo: 7:27am On Aug 06, 2018
hypazmedia:

... So now let me answer

To you & your fellow PDP sycophants, is Akpabio corrupt?

1 Like

Re: We’re Not Aware Of Senator’s Akpabio Defection Rumour – PDP by RexTramadol1: 7:29am On Aug 06, 2018
It's normal.....to play the unaware game

Buh I know PDP is still up to something.
Re: We’re Not Aware Of Senator’s Akpabio Defection Rumour – PDP by mide419: 7:29am On Aug 06, 2018
Buhari is on vac

Senators on vac

Judiciary on vac

But the transfer window is open
Re: We’re Not Aware Of Senator’s Akpabio Defection Rumour – PDP by kabarka(m): 7:31am On Aug 06, 2018
This govt is full of talk and deny.
Re: We’re Not Aware Of Senator’s Akpabio Defection Rumour – PDP by johnmartus(m): 7:34am On Aug 06, 2018
cheesy see pain console yourself bro grin no way for a satanic party to draw us back. embarassed
Afam4eva:
It's a shame that Akpabio is trying to defect to APC because he was was of the top guns that i thought would help PDP capture 2019.

1 Like

Re: We’re Not Aware Of Senator’s Akpabio Defection Rumour – PDP by StillX10(m): 7:35am On Aug 06, 2018
BREAKING NEWS NUGGET- PDP IN CHARGE: AKPABIO, SIGN OF DEFEAT FOR A DROWNING PARTY:
We collected 14 senators, 1 senate President, 3 Governors, 32 house of reps members, 62 house of assembly members and 62 LGA chairmen from them, but we didn't make the kind of noise they are making for just God'swill Akpabio.
Sign of defeat.
Power to the people.
We are in charge.
Re: We’re Not Aware Of Senator’s Akpabio Defection Rumour – PDP by Almaiga: 7:50am On Aug 06, 2018
In other words, PDP is PAINED. cool

1 Like

Re: We’re Not Aware Of Senator’s Akpabio Defection Rumour – PDP by mknigeriagreat: 7:53am On Aug 06, 2018
StillX10:
BREAKING NEWS NUGGET- PDP IN CHARGE: AKPABIO, SIGN OF DEFEAT FOR A DROWNING PARTY:
We collected 14 senators, 1 senate President, 3 Governors, 32 house of reps members, 62 house of assembly members and 62 LGA chairmen from them, but we didn't make the kind of noise they are making for just God'swill Akpabio.
Sign of defeat.
Power to the people.
We are in charge.

Man U collected Sanchez, Pogba, Lukaku and Matic and they won the EPL plus Champions league, while Real Madrid collected one Hernandez that wasn't playing or known and lost the champions league. There is a great difference between quality and quantity. Value matters more than size.
Re: We’re Not Aware Of Senator’s Akpabio Defection Rumour – PDP by Awoo88: 7:56am On Aug 06, 2018
You may not be aware of his defection but you guys are aware of the Hus rumored defection.
Re: We’re Not Aware Of Senator’s Akpabio Defection Rumour – PDP by Bhol28: 8:17am On Aug 06, 2018
angeltolly:
cheesy grin Wait for it Senate President - PDP Deputy Senate president - PDP Majority Leader- APC Minority Leader- APC
Nigeria we hail thee!!!
Re: We’re Not Aware Of Senator’s Akpabio Defection Rumour – PDP by ipobarethieves: 8:24am On Aug 06, 2018
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed wink cheesy grin.U are not aware but u are in panic?Pain mode activated
Re: We’re Not Aware Of Senator’s Akpabio Defection Rumour – PDP by tabisegroup(m): 8:38am On Aug 06, 2018
angeltolly:
cheesy grin Wait for it
Senate President - PDP
Deputy Senate president - PDP
Majority Leader- APC
Minority Leader- APC

Very funny �
Re: We’re Not Aware Of Senator’s Akpabio Defection Rumour – PDP by Munzy14(m): 8:53am On Aug 06, 2018
Afam4eva:
I disagree bro. it is a democratic move. Pdp is running this country. Apc is only in government. Saraki left and akpabio is going to be used to replace him as a spy. Trust no politician.
Re: We’re Not Aware Of Senator’s Akpabio Defection Rumour – PDP by Codes151(m): 9:58am On Aug 06, 2018
Publicity secretary...

He he's met pmb, tinubu and yemi....
Who the Bleep are you?
Re: We’re Not Aware Of Senator’s Akpabio Defection Rumour – PDP by Newmanluckyman(m): 10:24am On Aug 06, 2018
...when I watch the video clip prior to the 2015 elections when PDP did their final in house rally in Lagos I wiped. Akpabio was the most vocal against Buhari and APC.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Monday Declared Public Holiday In Kaduna. / EFCC Arrests Ex-PICOMSS Boss, Atawodi, Businessman For N600m Fraud(photos) / INEC Says Sensitive Election Materials No Longer To Be Kept With CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.