Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,134 members, 7,953,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:31 PM

APC Members Kick Against Akpabio’s Defection, Petition Oshiomhole - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Members Kick Against Akpabio’s Defection, Petition Oshiomhole (26962 Views)

Umo Eno's Wife Mobilize Women Against Akpabio / Ali Ndume: N2 Million “Holidays” Allowance Not Unusual, May Move Against Akpabio / APC Dismisses Sagay’s Corruption Claims Against Akpabio - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Members Kick Against Akpabio’s Defection, Petition Oshiomhole by frankson1(m): 10:14am On Aug 06, 2018
Metuh:

It's of no use engaging someone in far away Osun about things happening in SE /SS where I'm based.

Akpabio can't influence any mumu vote in Akwa Ibom here. Try to leave your region and travel to broaden your horizons.

We don't practice Agbero politics here. grin

REALLY? AKPABIO CAN'T INFLUENCE VOTE
Oga my parents are in the PDP and there's silence in the house.

1 Like

Re: APC Members Kick Against Akpabio’s Defection, Petition Oshiomhole by Metuh: 10:51am On Aug 06, 2018
Olulinks:
I hear you. When has Igbo stopped loving money?
When did Yorubas start thinking on their own?

Is it not Tinubu that tell you guys what to do?
Re: APC Members Kick Against Akpabio’s Defection, Petition Oshiomhole by Olulinks(m): 2:26pm On Aug 06, 2018
Metuh:

When did Yorubas start thinking on their own?

Is it not Tinubu that tell you guys what to do?

LOL. You're not funny.
Re: APC Members Kick Against Akpabio’s Defection, Petition Oshiomhole by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 06, 2018
sarrki:
Am very sure they are Pdp members not Apc
Akpabio is the next senate president
with 50 senators to vote him into power?
Re: APC Members Kick Against Akpabio’s Defection, Petition Oshiomhole by austinkeyz1(m): 2:47pm On Aug 06, 2018
sarrki:
Am very sure they are Pdp members not Apc

Akpabio is the next senate poresident

Taaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrr. Don't comment on what u don't know
Re: APC Members Kick Against Akpabio’s Defection, Petition Oshiomhole by sexyanyabubakar(f): 3:49pm On Aug 06, 2018
madridsta007:

Well, there is NO way on earth I can support the APC. From the state of the economy, to the well-oiled propaganda machine, to the impassive nonchalance at the thousands of deaths of women and children in the hands of terrorists herdsmen. That a woman with a forged certificate is STILL the minister of finance and the APC arrogantly turning their eyes away is one too much to take. I mean, they have normalised shamelessness- the very things they were screaming against some 3 years ago.

It would be against every strand of morality in me.

That leaves me with the PDP and others whom, I would prefer, rather painfully, because they are the only ones that can dislodge this eyesore party called APC.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Speakership: Tajudeen Abbas, APC/PDP/LP/APGA Reps Members-elect Visit Sanwo-olu / Twin Bomb Blast In Jos, 44 Killed, 67 Injured (Photos) / Fashola Inspecting Housing Projects In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.