Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

How Can I Track Stolen Phone Via IMEI - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Can I Track Stolen Phone Via IMEI (273 Views)

PHOTOS : How Do I Track A Fraudulent POS Transaction? / "How N37k Was Debited From My Bank Account Through My Stolen Phone" (Photos) / Burial Of Student Beaten To Death by SARS For Buying Stolen Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Track Stolen Phone Via IMEI by kode12: 7:57am On Aug 06, 2018
I got my work PC and three of my phones stolen over the weekend. my apartment was burgled and the devices lifted by the criminals. Someone told me that it is possible to get the details of any sim that will be inserted into any of the phones if I have the imei. does anyone have an idea how this works please. I really need to get these devices back especially my work PC. Please help.
Re: How Can I Track Stolen Phone Via IMEI by HoodBillionaire: 9:52am On Aug 06, 2018
guy man
go poloce station
align with sars them
control them ho beer parlour
flex them 5k
give yhem 5k with imei alongaide copy of proof of ownership.if na uk used no p.
within 5-days dem go pick am like westee

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Osinbajo Orders IGP To Overhaul SARS ‘with Immediate Effect’ / Viral Video Of SARS Operatives Seen Extorting Lagosians In Surulere / Fake Soldier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.