Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:31 AM

Jackie Appiah Present A Year’s Worth Of Scholarship To Two Students. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jackie Appiah Present A Year’s Worth Of Scholarship To Two Students. (1217 Views)

Checkout Jackie Appiah's Controversial T-shirt That Got Fans Talking / Jackie Appiah Visits Victims Of Ghana Flood & Gas Explosion / Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jackie Appiah Present A Year’s Worth Of Scholarship To Two Students. by pckid: 10:53am On Jun 20, 2010
GHANA – Ghanaian Star actress, Jackie Appiah Pays A Year’s Worth Of Tuition For Two Students. Jackie Appiah presented a year’s worth of scholarship to two finalists, who are self confessed fans of hers at the maiden edition of TV3’s Talented Kids.

She later stopped at the Ebenezer Methodist School where one of the finalist Cassandra Susuasey is a pupil where she made the payment to cover tuition fee, studies fee and purchase stationery for the pupil for a yea, http://questionmarkmag.com/2010/06/jackie-appiah-present-a-year%e2%80%99s-worth-of-scholarship-to-two-students/
Re: Jackie Appiah Present A Year’s Worth Of Scholarship To Two Students. by eendy(f): 4:44pm On Jun 20, 2010
Nice, I must say. Wish every other celebrity would do that instead finding means to make more money
in the name 'setting up foundations'.
Re: Jackie Appiah Present A Year’s Worth Of Scholarship To Two Students. by Nobody: 5:59am On Jun 21, 2010
OMGGGGGG, loff this chick. Beauty in and out.

May God continue to bless my african queen kiss kiss kiss
Re: Jackie Appiah Present A Year’s Worth Of Scholarship To Two Students. by Nobody: 7:13am On Jun 21, 2010
omg that is awesome. Jackie is truly a great actress and person kudos
to her cool
Re: Jackie Appiah Present A Year’s Worth Of Scholarship To Two Students. by spikedcylinder: 9:26am On Jun 21, 2010
That's nice, giving back to the community and all. Well done, Jackie.
Re: Jackie Appiah Present A Year’s Worth Of Scholarship To Two Students. by omar22(m): 9:58am On Jun 21, 2010
Thats good of her, she gives back compared to some greedy so and so we all know!!!
Re: Jackie Appiah Present A Year’s Worth Of Scholarship To Two Students. by oludayomi(f): 10:31am On Jun 21, 2010
am surprise 2 find out dat dere are still people lik jackie in d acting line most are full of theirslf. this is an example 4 all 2 fllw
Re: Jackie Appiah Present A Year’s Worth Of Scholarship To Two Students. by londoner: 11:32am On Jun 21, 2010
Many nollywwod stars do charity/community based work, they just dont shout about it. One of the most involved is jim iyke.

http://www.jimiykefoundation.com/Organisation%20of%20enlightenment.html
Re: Jackie Appiah Present A Year’s Worth Of Scholarship To Two Students. by dominique(f): 10:52pm On Jun 21, 2010
most of these celebs do charity works for publicity but at least they get to touch lives. kudos to Jackie smiley
Re: Jackie Appiah Present A Year’s Worth Of Scholarship To Two Students. by oludayomi(f): 1:52pm On Jun 22, 2010
i cnt bliv someone lik jim iyke cn get himslf in such act as given 2 charity i want 2 bliv it showoff bt dat of jackie shws more lik kindness 2 humanity
Re: Jackie Appiah Present A Year’s Worth Of Scholarship To Two Students. by THEAMAKA(f): 9:31pm On Jun 22, 2010
oludayomi:

i cnt bliv someone lik jim iyke cn get himslf in such act as given 2 charity i want 2 bliv it showoff bt dat of jackie shws more lik kindness 2 humanity
that still doesn't make any sense.

and there are a lot of nollywood celebs doing work, as londoner said, just because you don't have pictures and noise about it.
and we've got a good number of goodwill ambassadors, and I believe thats basically like charity.
Re: Jackie Appiah Present A Year’s Worth Of Scholarship To Two Students. by hackney(m): 9:39pm On Jun 22, 2010
Good on Jackie.
Beautiful and generous ; what an angel.
Mercy johnson helps out too every now and again.

Not sure the others do much because if they did, the news will get hold of it.
Re: Jackie Appiah Present A Year’s Worth Of Scholarship To Two Students. by spicyhoney(f): 12:59am On Jun 23, 2010
nice one!
Re: Jackie Appiah Present A Year’s Worth Of Scholarship To Two Students. by londoner: 9:28am On Jun 23, 2010
@oludayomi, you are actually being prejudice against Jim. He does alot more for charity/children than Jackie and he hardly ever talks about it. I saw a documentary/interview about it, the man has helped so many children even to his own detriment.

Its his passion to help them and he gets the most joy out of that. If you see them around him, you wont doubt his intentions anymore and its quite sad that you feel the need to criticise him for doing good.

(1) (Reply)

Gyptian Ft. Nicki Minaj - Hurt Yuh (naija Version) Hilarious! / Sade Adu Features Jay Z In The Moon And The Sky Remix (download) / Genevieve Nnaji Vs Naomi Campbell – Heatmeter Ii

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.