Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,789 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Mechanic Says “he Ventured Into Kidnapping After He Was Told It Is Lucrative” - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mechanic Says “he Ventured Into Kidnapping After He Was Told It Is Lucrative” (251 Views)

Woman Hits $ 42.9m On Slot Machine But Was Told It Was A Malfunction (pics/vid) / I Joined Aiye Cult To Meet Davido, I Was Told Davido Is Member– Arrested Cultist / I’m Into Kidnapping Because Someone Told Me It’s Lucrative – Mechanic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mechanic Says “he Ventured Into Kidnapping After He Was Told It Is Lucrative” by Mowunmiaf: 9:50am On Aug 06, 2018
A 30-year-old auto mechanic, Sani Mohammed, who was recently arrested by the Niger state police command after a failed attempt to kidnap one Stella Agbachi, along Top Medical Road, Tunga, Minna, the state capital, says he ventured into crime because he was told kidnaping is a more lucrative business than car repairs.

Sani who hails from Zumba in the Shiroro Local Government Area of the state, said he was desperate to make money to meet his personal needs. He confessd to have carried out series of kidnappings.

“After hearing that kidnapping is a lucrative business where one can make a lot of money, I said to myself: let me try, whether I will succeed. After all, the journey of a thousand miles starts with a step. I was planning to carry it out but unfortunately, I found myself in the police net,” Sani said.

Re: Mechanic Says “he Ventured Into Kidnapping After He Was Told It Is Lucrative” by Elukapendragon(m): 10:15am On Aug 06, 2018
Can anithing good come from the North? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Prison Decongestion: Obaseki Seeks Nba's Input, To Reduce Inmates Awaiting Trial / Scam!! Scam!! Scam!!! Eko Courier And Concierge Are Scammers. / IGP Team Nabs 12 Criminals In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.