Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

I’m Into Kidnapping Because Someone Told Me It’s Lucrative – Mechanic - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I’m Into Kidnapping Because Someone Told Me It’s Lucrative – Mechanic (15492 Views)

A Yahoo Boy Once Told Me This / My Father Told Me “Holy Spirit” Instructed Him To Have Sex With Me - Teenager / I Took To Kidnapping Because My Cattle Business Required Too Much Work—bandit (2) (3) (4)

I’m Into Kidnapping Because Someone Told Me It’s Lucrative – Mechanic by stane007: 6:02am On Aug 06, 2018
A 30-year-old mechanic, Sani Mohammed, has been arrested by the Niger State Police Command for attempted kidnap of one Stella Agbachi, of Top Medical Road, Tunga, Minna, the state capital.

The suspect who was arrested by police detectives attached to the Anti-Kidnapping Squad of the command while trying to escape, confessed to have attempted a series of abductions in different parts of the state, but did not succeed.

Northern City News gathered that the mechanic from Zumba in the Shiroro Local Government Area of the state, said he was desperate to make money to meet his personal needs. The suspect disclosed that he ventured into kidnapping, because he learnt that the crime was lucrative.

“After hearing that kidnapping is a lucrative business where one can make a lot of money, I said to myself: let me try, whether I will succeed. After all, the journey of a thousand miles starts with a step.

“I was planning to carry it out but unfortunately, I found myself in the police net,” Mohammed said.

The suspect said he was not making enough money from repairing cars hence the resort to abduction for ransom.

He also told Northern City News that since he was apprehended by the police, his parents had refused to visit him “because of the shame I have brought upon the family.”

The Niger State Police Public Relations Officer, Muhammad Abubakar who disclosed that the suspect also confessed to have attempted to steal a mobile phone belonging to the kidnap victim Agbachi, also told newsmen that “there is no hiding place for kidnappers in the state. We cannot allow kidnappers and other criminals to take over the state.”

According to the police spokesperson, the arrested kidnap suspect will be arraigned in court when investigation have been concluded by the State Police Command. 

https://lailasnews.com/im-into-kidnapping-because-someone-told-me-its-lucrative-mechanic/

Re: I’m Into Kidnapping Because Someone Told Me It’s Lucrative – Mechanic by Chicagoesontop: 6:11am On Aug 06, 2018
Your thunder started loading right from the day you quit your mechanic shop, and it has fired you now that you tried to venture into kidnapping ... Karma is not a child !!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Into Kidnapping Because Someone Told Me It’s Lucrative – Mechanic by HITdemUP: 6:13am On Aug 06, 2018
Your prison sentence will be more lucrative.

28 Likes

Re: I’m Into Kidnapping Because Someone Told Me It’s Lucrative – Mechanic by Nobody: 6:14am On Aug 06, 2018
Fine young man like this!

See where greed has landed you.

When they told you honesty is the best policy you thought twas cheap talk right.

Re: I’m Into Kidnapping Because Someone Told Me It’s Lucrative – Mechanic by superlanny(m): 6:48am On Aug 06, 2018
Lucrative ke, is this one alright, prison will be over lucrative for you ,the gains are countless isiewu.

Re: I’m Into Kidnapping Because Someone Told Me It’s Lucrative – Mechanic by Kharol1234: 6:55am On Aug 06, 2018
hope say no b evans tel u say e dae lucrative.... U see wer lucrative kidnappin put u, insyd police net continue ur lucrative business 4 der

Re: I’m Into Kidnapping Because Someone Told Me It’s Lucrative – Mechanic by Sunofgod(m): 11:13am On Aug 06, 2018
Re: I’m Into Kidnapping Because Someone Told Me It’s Lucrative – Mechanic by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:13am On Aug 06, 2018
And some people for here Go blame buhari... undecided undecided
Re: I’m Into Kidnapping Because Someone Told Me It’s Lucrative – Mechanic by Originality007: 11:14am On Aug 06, 2018
grin ok...now go and rest in jail, it is free accommodation plus feeding

Re: I’m Into Kidnapping Because Someone Told Me It’s Lucrative – Mechanic by funmilade4real(m): 11:14am On Aug 06, 2018
Re: I’m Into Kidnapping Because Someone Told Me It’s Lucrative – Mechanic by Sunofgod(m): 11:14am On Aug 06, 2018
Nonsense.....hang him
Re: I’m Into Kidnapping Because Someone Told Me It’s Lucrative – Mechanic by atobs4real(m): 11:14am On Aug 06, 2018
Mercy after death.... Straight to jail
Re: I’m Into Kidnapping Because Someone Told Me It’s Lucrative – Mechanic by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 06, 2018
That's their profession kidnapping, killing, child rape and molestation, too much intake of drugs.......forceful conversion of young girls to Islam and forcing them into marriage.

Imagine the said Mohammed Sanni wanted to kidnap Stella Agbachi........

What stops him from kidnapping late prophet mohammed or even any almajiri.

Re: I’m Into Kidnapping Because Someone Told Me It’s Lucrative – Mechanic by Joeace2000: 11:15am On Aug 06, 2018
lol..Someone's always to blame
Re: I’m Into Kidnapping Because Someone Told Me It’s Lucrative – Mechanic by divinehand2003(m): 11:15am On Aug 06, 2018
Evans, see you brother in arms.
Re: I’m Into Kidnapping Because Someone Told Me It’s Lucrative – Mechanic by anonymuz(m): 11:15am On Aug 06, 2018
It will be lucrative in prison.....idiot
Re: I’m Into Kidnapping Because Someone Told Me It’s Lucrative – Mechanic by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 06, 2018
grin mango-headed herdsman. thunder wey no get brake go fire you.BTW greet ur oga evans when u get to kuje!
Re: I’m Into Kidnapping Because Someone Told Me It’s Lucrative – Mechanic by emeijeh(m): 11:15am On Aug 06, 2018
Lucrative ko, Luca Modric ni.

Rot in jail man
Re: I’m Into Kidnapping Because Someone Told Me It’s Lucrative – Mechanic by SureBozz(m): 11:16am On Aug 06, 2018
Na wa oooo. So the person didn't also tell you what kirikiri looks like. Well I believe now you will find out by yourself. You go know say your mechanic workshop fine pass kirikiri
Re: I’m Into Kidnapping Because Someone Told Me It’s Lucrative – Mechanic by calddon(m): 11:16am On Aug 06, 2018
The love of money is the root of all evil
Re: I’m Into Kidnapping Because Someone Told Me It’s Lucrative – Mechanic by loveth360(f): 11:17am On Aug 06, 2018
That is yorubas for you.

Re: I’m Into Kidnapping Because Someone Told Me It’s Lucrative – Mechanic by Hormohwunmee(f): 11:21am On Aug 06, 2018
kidnapping here and there God should have mercy upon this country (NIGERIA)
Re: I’m Into Kidnapping Because Someone Told Me It’s Lucrative – Mechanic by kkboy(m): 11:22am On Aug 06, 2018
You were at Zero level before but now you have landed yourself at Minus Zero level.
Greed has a way of destroying one’s life.
Re: I’m Into Kidnapping Because Someone Told Me It’s Lucrative – Mechanic by HelpMeJesus(m): 11:24am On Aug 06, 2018
Instead of you tp face your lucrative mechanic work
Re: I’m Into Kidnapping Because Someone Told Me It’s Lucrative – Mechanic by Afonja007: 11:29am On Aug 06, 2018
Chicagoesontop:
Your thunder started loading right from the day you quit your mechanic shop, and it has fired you now that you tried to venture into kidnapping ... Karma is not a child !!
kidnapping business is not for unintelligent criminals if your not Evans don't even go there,
Re: I’m Into Kidnapping Because Someone Told Me It’s Lucrative – Mechanic by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 06, 2018
Chronicles of an abductor! I bet if he was'nt apprehended, he would be a big dog for the 'gram flaunting gucci with an unknown paper source! Serve your jail term with swamps of demon- anopheles mosquito!
Re: I’m Into Kidnapping Because Someone Told Me It’s Lucrative – Mechanic by milemimi93(m): 11:34am On Aug 06, 2018
stane007:
A 30-year-old mechanic, Sani Mohammed, has been arrested by the Niger State Police Command for attempted kidnap of one Stella Agbachi, of Top Medical Road, Tunga, Minna, the state capital.

The suspect who was arrested by police detectives attached to the Anti-Kidnapping Squad of the command while trying to escape, confessed to have attempted a series of abductions in different parts of the state, but did not succeed.

Northern City News gathered that the mechanic from Zumba in the Shiroro Local Government Area of the state, said he was desperate to make money to meet his personal needs. The suspect disclosed that he ventured into kidnapping, because he learnt that the crime was lucrative.

“After hearing that kidnapping is a lucrative business where one can make a lot of money, I said to myself: let me try, whether I will succeed. After all, the journey of a thousand miles starts with a step.

“I was planning to carry it out but unfortunately, I found myself in the police net,” Mohammed said.

The suspect said he was not making enough money from repairing cars hence the resort to abduction for ransom.

He also told Northern City News that since he was apprehended by the police, his parents had refused to visit him “because of the shame I have brought upon the family.”

The Niger State Police Public Relations Officer, Muhammad Abubakar who disclosed that the suspect also confessed to have attempted to steal a mobile phone belonging to the kidnap victim Agbachi, also told newsmen that “there is no hiding place for kidnappers in the state. We cannot allow kidnappers and other criminals to take over the state.”

According to the police spokesperson, the arrested kidnap suspect will be arraigned in court when investigation have been concluded by the State Police Command. 

https://lailasnews.com/im-into-kidnapping-because-someone-told-me-its-lucrative-mechanic/

Honestly it's a very lucrative business..

Bolaji Sule: Herdsmen Are Threatening Our Lives And Stealing Our Food / Man Arrested For Allegedly Stealing Company Car In Borno / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Aso In Southern Kaduna, 2 Dead (Disturbing Photos)