Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Niger: APC Supporters Throng Minna/suleja Road For Bello, Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger: APC Supporters Throng Minna/suleja Road For Bello, Buhari (27907 Views)

Yahaya Bello: Buhari Is The Most Democratic Ex-Military Head Of State / How Kogi Pdp’s Internal Crisis, Power Rotation Fuelled Support For Bello / No Endorsement For Bello – Kogi APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger: APC Supporters Throng Minna/suleja Road For Bello, Buhari by babakb: 2:31pm On Aug 06, 2018
Tracypacy:
My problem with a lot of “women’s empowerment” events in Lagos is that they don’t actually take active steps to empower. Charging me 15-50k to tell me stuff I can find on google or to tell me details of your personal friendships and connections isn’t empowering.

Smart lady, never knew we still have girls with brains around, we are in information era, with just 100MB you can get very vital information about many businesses.

All you need is a honest and open minded mentor who is successful in any line of business you wish to engage in to guide you.

Hustle on girl the sky is your limit.

1 Like

Re: Niger: APC Supporters Throng Minna/suleja Road For Bello, Buhari by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:33pm On Aug 06, 2018
Some people might try to tell you that it’s a banana. They might scream, ‘Banana, banana, banana,’ over and over and over again. They might put BANANA in all caps. You might even start to believe that this is a banana. But it’s not. This is an apple.”

2019 buhari sak
Re: Niger: APC Supporters Throng Minna/suleja Road For Bello, Buhari by Mutuwa(m): 2:36pm On Aug 06, 2018
tsephanyah:
PMB sak

Doleeeee..
In shaa Allah.
Kin hadu fa.I like your spirit.
Re: Niger: APC Supporters Throng Minna/suleja Road For Bello, Buhari by victordaimond: 2:36pm On Aug 06, 2018
sagio09:
With the good work of dix administration gradually coming out to the light and face of the people,even the Wailers re now saying SAI BABA cheesy
could you please list the good works..... God bless you as you list them.
Re: Niger: APC Supporters Throng Minna/suleja Road For Bello, Buhari by modupe2: 2:37pm On Aug 06, 2018
For your mind!!!

Babyforever:
They're just biding them farewell in advance
Re: Niger: APC Supporters Throng Minna/suleja Road For Bello, Buhari by Sirjamo: 2:37pm On Aug 06, 2018
mbos:

Dreamer...An admire of a Sick Leader of a Sick Country
You should get a wailing gold medal
Re: Niger: APC Supporters Throng Minna/suleja Road For Bello, Buhari by Navalsadiq(m): 2:44pm On Aug 06, 2018
Elections that BUHARI has won already all these haters and people's devilish party are making noise

2 Likes

Re: Niger: APC Supporters Throng Minna/suleja Road For Bello, Buhari by GreenArrow1(m): 2:48pm On Aug 06, 2018
ZKOSOSO:
Joblessness and Extreme Poverty are what's fuelling this road obstruction that APC Zombies are doing upandan in the North to save the Chief CattleRustler in Aso Villa from eviction come 2019.

Eneke the Bird has indeed challenged the gods to wrestling duel after it had eaten enough to its fill..........Chiua Achebe ''Things fall Apart''

Buhari is going down......He knows it.

Will the APC take a hit during the 2019 elections? Of course yes. However, if you think for a second that Buhari is going to lose that presdiential election to the PDP, then whoever is paying you to rant online is just wasting funds that could be put to better use smoking cigarettes. There's no need to even explain why the old man will win.
Re: Niger: APC Supporters Throng Minna/suleja Road For Bello, Buhari by WETTMAN(m): 2:55pm On Aug 06, 2018
nigeria don suffer, nigerians no get brain again
Re: Niger: APC Supporters Throng Minna/suleja Road For Bello, Buhari by WETTMAN(m): 2:55pm On Aug 06, 2018
WETTMAN:
Re: Niger: APC Supporters Throng Minna/suleja Road For Bello, Buhari by Cajal(m): 3:00pm On Aug 06, 2018
Babyforever:
..see frustration
Re: Niger: APC Supporters Throng Minna/suleja Road For Bello, Buhari by Cajal(m): 3:01pm On Aug 06, 2018
PassingShot:
[s][/s]
If this crowd was for Saraki, Atiku, Kwankwaso or any of the IPOB's lords, it will be "APC is gone", PMB must go" or "everybody is tired of Buhari"

Continue licking your fvcking wounds mehn!

grin grin grin grin
....do not mind them sir
Re: Niger: APC Supporters Throng Minna/suleja Road For Bello, Buhari by Butterflyle0: 3:02pm On Aug 06, 2018
PMB running things.

Sai baba all the way back to Aso Rock 2019

2 Likes

Re: Niger: APC Supporters Throng Minna/suleja Road For Bello, Buhari by nelronaldo(m): 3:09pm On Aug 06, 2018
2019 will be tough o. These northerners want us to continue in this bondage. They haven't learnt any lesson. It's just sad.
Re: Niger: APC Supporters Throng Minna/suleja Road For Bello, Buhari by nelronaldo(m): 3:10pm On Aug 06, 2018
WETTMAN:
I tell you bro.
Re: Niger: APC Supporters Throng Minna/suleja Road For Bello, Buhari by koboko69: 3:11pm On Aug 06, 2018
PassingShot:
[s][/s]
If this crowd was for Saraki, Atiku, Kwankwaso or any of the IPOB's lords, it will be "APC is gone", PMB must go" or "everybody is tired of Buhari"

grin grin grin grin

Hahahahaha.

I dry enjoy this game walahi...

Saraki go kneel down last last
Re: Niger: APC Supporters Throng Minna/suleja Road For Bello, Buhari by XaviDayo(m): 3:13pm On Aug 06, 2018
Babyforever:

Savagery. Lmao
Re: Niger: APC Supporters Throng Minna/suleja Road For Bello, Buhari by Corrinthians(m): 3:15pm On Aug 06, 2018
PassingShot:
[s][/s]

grin grin grin grin
You this fumigator. Take time o. Allow our brothers cry in peace. grin cheesy
Re: Niger: APC Supporters Throng Minna/suleja Road For Bello, Buhari by Princedapace(m): 3:17pm On Aug 06, 2018
Unblockable:
[s][/s]

Stop crying bro.

Thought you guys said IBB, Abdulsalam and Babangida Aliyu would 'finish' Buhari in Niger State come 2019?! It's becoming obvious to you guys that Buhari is a movement in the North and nothing can stop him from going back to Aso Rock till 2023.

i am not a supporter of any politician but my brother, even when inspector general of police comes to the barracks, crowd dey full police field to see him..

many nigerians are poor bro and uneducated..over 50 percent of crowds at this event arent there becus they love or wil vote for these guys, they are there becus nigerians are generally attracted to events like this... both pdp and apc or any public office holder..

election is another game all together..

both pdp and apc rigged the 2015 election.. people would be given money to vote too..

politicians are given huge amount of money to always get certain amount of votes no matter the means..

go ask police men, inec staff and corpers how e dey be..

both pdp and apc shouldn't rejoice yet until after election.

1 Like

Re: Niger: APC Supporters Throng Minna/suleja Road For Bello, Buhari by lexy2014: 3:17pm On Aug 06, 2018
WETTMAN:
I was looking 4a sensible mature post to comment and I saw this. Virtually everyone on d thread are fighting each other, 4 and against buhari. But they are blind 2d fact that our leaders thrive in their corruption & deceit because we enjoy their rubbish and we cheer them on. C d crowd of people. If u tell them tomorrow, pls come out enmasse to fight 4 their rights, u won't c anybody. But they will b available to praise sing d same people that are depriving them of their rights
Re: Niger: APC Supporters Throng Minna/suleja Road For Bello, Buhari by fabianjay101(m): 3:18pm On Aug 06, 2018
actiondrilling:

Supporters of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Niger on Sunday thronged Minna/Suleja road in solidarity with Gov. Abubakar Bello of Niger and President Muhammadu Buhari.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that Bello and his counterpart, Gov. Ben Ayade of Cross River, had on July 29, accompanied President Buhari to attend Heads of Governments of ECOWAS States meeting in Togo.

The governor, who was on his way from Kaduna to Minna after attending an official assignment in Zaira, was received by his Deputy, Alhaji Ahmed Ketso, APC chieftains, delegates and supporters across the 25 local government areas of the state.

Passengers in commercial and private vehicles plying the Minna/Suleja road were stranded as the road was blocked by elated supporters that chanted “Lolo two terms”.

It took the governor’s motorcade three hours from Paiko to get to Minna, a journey of 15 minutes drive.

NAN reports that some of the supporters carried placards with inscription such as “Lolo 2019 yes, 2019 Lolo, continuity of government projects, 2019, sai Buhari”.

Malam Shehu Mohammed, one of the supporters who spoke to NAN, said that the warm reception was in solidarity with the governor and the president for meeting the aspirations of the people of the state and the country at large.

“I came from Rafi Local Government Area to show my support for our governor and the president and to let them know that they should continue with the good work they are doing as they have our support,” he said.

http://www.akelicious.net/2018/08/niger-apc-supporters-throng-minnasuleja.html
imagine them celebrating the worst governor in the history of Niger state.... this has done nothing to improve their welfare n they jubilating n celebrating the criminal thats destroying their destiny... APC fans i hail una ooo because i no understand una own definition of good governance again infact i done try behave reason like mad to fit see reasons with una but unfortunately e come be say mad person get common sense pass all this APC fans..
Re: Niger: APC Supporters Throng Minna/suleja Road For Bello, Buhari by evansjeff(m): 3:26pm On Aug 06, 2018
tsephanyah:
PMB sak

Please what's the meaning of sak undecided
Re: Niger: APC Supporters Throng Minna/suleja Road For Bello, Buhari by UtuokeAlcoholic: 4:14pm On Aug 06, 2018
ZKOSOSO:
Joblessness and Extreme Poverty are what's fuelling this road obstruction that APC Zombies are doing upandan in the North to save the Chief CattleRustler in Aso Villa from eviction come 2019.

Eneke the Bird has indeed challenged the gods to wrestling duel after it had eaten enough to its fill..........Chiua Achebe ''Things fall Apart''

Buhari is going down......He knows it.

And the Ogogoro is gone forever.

1 Like

Re: Niger: APC Supporters Throng Minna/suleja Road For Bello, Buhari by Godhead4(m): 5:17pm On Aug 06, 2018
zicoraads:

In case you don't know, we know how much was paid and how these people were drafted in using state funds.

Save your reply, I live in Minna.

Why is Lolo suddenly afraid? Is it because Ambassador Ibeto has changed the game by decamping to PDP and is about to declare? grin cheesy

You work at New Horizons....?
Re: Niger: APC Supporters Throng Minna/suleja Road For Bello, Buhari by zicoraads: 5:46pm On Aug 06, 2018
Godhead4:

You work at New Horizons....?
And you are? grin shocked
Re: Niger: APC Supporters Throng Minna/suleja Road For Bello, Buhari by zicoraads: 5:47pm On Aug 06, 2018
evansjeff:

Please what's the meaning of sak undecided
Means everybody or so. Anybody that flies the APC banner should and must be voted in.
Re: Niger: APC Supporters Throng Minna/suleja Road For Bello, Buhari by maasoap(m): 5:50pm On Aug 06, 2018
Sirjamo:
Only those who have money to waste would contest against Buhari.

That's just it.

mbos:

Dreamer...An admire of a Sick Leader of a Sick Country

Sick? Take heart.
Re: Niger: APC Supporters Throng Minna/suleja Road For Bello, Buhari by HomeOfMe(f): 6:24pm On Aug 06, 2018
actiondrilling:

Supporters of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Niger on Sunday thronged Minna/Suleja road in solidarity with Gov. Abubakar Bello of Niger and President Muhammadu Buhari.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that Bello and his counterpart, Gov. Ben Ayade of Cross River, had on July 29, accompanied President Buhari to attend Heads of Governments of ECOWAS States meeting in Togo.

The governor, who was on his way from Kaduna to Minna after attending an official assignment in Zaira, was received by his Deputy, Alhaji Ahmed Ketso, APC chieftains, delegates and supporters across the 25 local government areas of the state.

Passengers in commercial and private vehicles plying the Minna/Suleja road were stranded as the road was blocked by elated supporters that chanted “Lolo two terms”.

It took the governor’s motorcade three hours from Paiko to get to Minna, a journey of 15 minutes drive.

NAN reports that some of the supporters carried placards with inscription such as “Lolo 2019 yes, 2019 Lolo, continuity of government projects, 2019, sai Buhari”.

Malam Shehu Mohammed, one of the supporters who spoke to NAN, said that the warm reception was in solidarity with the governor and the president for meeting the aspirations of the people of the state and the country at large.

“I came from Rafi Local Government Area to show my support for our governor and the president and to let them know that they should continue with the good work they are doing as they have our support,” he said.

http://www.akelicious.net/2018/08/niger-apc-supporters-throng-minnasuleja.html
Do they all have PVCs? Oh! I forgot they do not need PVC to vote over there.
Re: Niger: APC Supporters Throng Minna/suleja Road For Bello, Buhari by hakimi1974(m): 6:42pm On Aug 06, 2018
sarrki:

Incase you don’t know
This is north not okigwe
bwahahahaha. chai. I have died with laughter.
Re: Niger: APC Supporters Throng Minna/suleja Road For Bello, Buhari by drkass: 7:17pm On Aug 06, 2018
Is Yahaya Bello not there? Neighbor 2 Neighbor.
Re: Niger: APC Supporters Throng Minna/suleja Road For Bello, Buhari by Kaziar: 7:26pm On Aug 06, 2018
I understand that Niger State prefers to be known as a middle belt/central state as against the north tag.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No One Will Steal Under My Watch – Buhari / Man Calls For The Arrest Of His Neighbour After He Caught Him Buying Votes (Pix) / What Happens When The Federal Government Declares A State Of Emergency?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.