Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,228 members, 7,825,890 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

5 Ways To Shave Pubic Hair - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Ways To Shave Pubic Hair (26827 Views)

Kenyan Baby Starts Menstruating At Four Months, Develops Pubic Hair / Gynaecologist Warns Women Not To Remove Their Pubic Hair / Why It Is Bad To Completely Shave Your Pubic Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Ways To Shave Pubic Hair by durubennie(m): 3:14pm On Aug 06, 2018
i dnt understand u
Wuzyurdaddy:

Exactly my _hombre_ *fistbump*
Re: 5 Ways To Shave Pubic Hair by RexTramadol1: 3:15pm On Aug 06, 2018
Tower is what exactly?

Ion lyk pubic hairs cos ion feel comfortable avin Dem

Buh I like gyalz dat design d beneath own in triangular manner grin grin grin
Re: 5 Ways To Shave Pubic Hair by NnamdiN: 3:16pm On Aug 06, 2018
Use a clipper and it won't itch. No bumps too
Re: 5 Ways To Shave Pubic Hair by donbachi(m): 3:19pm On Aug 06, 2018
Why all this plenty process...when i can call any aboki to shave me...yes,i mean shave uwanile.
Re: 5 Ways To Shave Pubic Hair by EduColombo(m): 3:22pm On Aug 06, 2018
Easiest way is to use lighter..
Just burn them down..

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Shave Pubic Hair by gratefulheart(m): 3:23pm On Aug 06, 2018
You sure is free? No hidden charges??

mmechi33:
OK OP SO THIS IS WHAT YOU'VE GOT
Re: 5 Ways To Shave Pubic Hair by Emmaskill(m): 3:24pm On Aug 06, 2018
gimmehear:
WAYS TO SHAVE PUBIC HAIR.

I don’t know if I’m the only one that finds seeing people’s armpit irritating, or rather pubic hair. I heard models keep it for a reason. I heard people wear pubic wig.

The first day I heard that shit… I was like what the F!.
I have come across people who often keep pubic hair and truth be told, I’m always mad at them.

To me, I find keeping pubic hair as a sign of dirtiness, Dude be serious now… Who is a fan of germ habitat.

Well today, I will be discussing on five ways you can shave your pubic hair clean without you thinking of the time, energy or pain.

And I’m talking about the downside also, I actually heard some people keep the down part and I’m like OMG! Why are people like this.

1. Get a soap Or organ wash.

First of all, the most important thing to do when planning to shave your pubic hair is wash them clean. A lot of people will ask me why can’t I just shave once and for all.
You need to wash to get all tangled hair erect and straight, all dirt dissolved too.

For the women, it’s better to use Virginia wash if you have access to one or to be on the safe side wash with warm water.

For men, you can use soap but ensure the soap isn’t highly concentrated and of course ensure its medicated

2. Clean properly with tower.

After washing make sure you clean with tower, cleaning with tower makes the hair dry and smooth though it is neater and easier to clean.
Wiping with tower is necessary because of the next step.

3. Apply lotion.

The third step is to apply lotion to the washed pubic hair, most especially the armpit but you can be okay with washing with Virginia wash and then moving to the next step if you are shaving your male or female organs.

4. Get shaving stick.

A lot of people prefer to use shaving stick while some prefer to use razor blades.
The interesting thing about using razor blades is you can easily dispose it but also it’s very easy for you to have wounds using blade while shaving stick is easier but it also has it effect.

Shaving stick at times makes shaving hard if not sterilized properly after use, the hair strand become tangled to the sharpening edge.

5. Clean and Apply lotion.

After shaving you might need to apply lotion again to have good smell.

The armpit is where you can always apply lotion on at anytime, in order to avoid blemishes and boils.

So next time you see someone with too much hair on their armpit, advice them to shave it off.

Temi Badmus

I will not believe d trash above me until i see a concrete, i mean real pictures of her following d steps.. picture of her shaving d down side will b a added advantage.
Re: 5 Ways To Shave Pubic Hair by wonlasewonimi: 3:29pm On Aug 06, 2018
Sijo01:
All these list just to shave ordinary public hair. OK o embarassed

I think they are talking about private hair
Re: 5 Ways To Shave Pubic Hair by omoiyalayi(m): 3:29pm On Aug 06, 2018
Op which one is 5 steps to shaving pubic hair

Shaving stick in this 21st century ?

Abeg the best and easiest way is to go get a shaving cream @ any cosmetics store for 800 to 1000 naira depending on where you get it from & you can use it three times

It is easy to use just apply the cream to ur pubic area & ur armpit leave it for 2 or 3 minutes you will start seeing the effect immediately the hair will start falling off themselves just go & wash it off with water and sponge that's all

No plenty grammar no shaving stick needed

Try it now and thank me later
Re: 5 Ways To Shave Pubic Hair by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 06, 2018
Bald pubis/pussy on a woman is a no no. You don’t have to let the mush go dreadlock or bin laden-beard-like. Bikini line shave and a delicious flurry above is a must have and a delight anyday for fans like me.

Arm pit hairs—I agree, not a fan but pubic hairs on a woman. Op you must be crazy for attempting to mislead people here.

Hairs on pubis isn’t a sign of bad hygiene if you keep yourself clean. For the lazy people like you who are allergic to water, yes by all means do what you like with your shaving stick and foam. It’s even more dangerous exposing the pores if you are not a fan of good ol bath/shower.

Bacteria penetrates and travel faster to attack and inflame your inguinal lymph nodes if you harbour dirts through bad personal hygiene and unnecessary exposure of your pores.

What kind of men would see bald pubis/pussy and still have the urge to go further?

Nonsense. Preach your rubbish to teenagers. Real men go for mushy lips not bald ones.

Hairy pubes is not just a sign of maturity, it’s sexy and very hygienic, more hygienic, healthier and more appealing than bald pubes...

4 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Shave Pubic Hair by Sijo01(f): 3:41pm On Aug 06, 2018
wonlasewonimi:

I think they are talking about private hair

...didn't know I spelt public instead of pubic
Re: 5 Ways To Shave Pubic Hair by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 06, 2018
For those of you already misled or already on herd mentality aka follow follow, which of these harbours more microbes or more exposed to microbes? The hairs on your head or the one around your pubes?

If you agree that head hairs are more exposed, why not shave it off and go bald as well?

Out great grand parents were well protected and didn’t suffer much STDs compared to what we have now.

And if you believe in God or evolution, don’t ya’ll think that there’s a good reason the Almighty made sure we had ample amount of hairs down below?

Don’t ya’ll think that’s there’s a reason evolution still gifted us beard beard on the lower part of our tummy?

Why mess with that? Sacrilege! There should be a law on pubic hairs just like virginity tests in some cultures, no body should get married or have any form of sexual contacts if that person hasn’t grown enough pubic hairs.

Ikpu gbara aji is for titled men like us while otu is for young boys who will never grow up.

6 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Shave Pubic Hair by Princess4ng(f): 3:43pm On Aug 06, 2018
notoriousbabe:
what did you learn? I'm sure na wig dey on top of your own.

Lalasticlala come make I help you shave your own

hahahahhahahahahaahhahahaha...............kai...u don cheat me...........wig kai............................Jesu.... embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: 5 Ways To Shave Pubic Hair by Princess4ng(f): 3:44pm On Aug 06, 2018
Cholls:
my sister learn what
learn what they explained in the topic na grin grin grin grin
Re: 5 Ways To Shave Pubic Hair by Deowl: 3:46pm On Aug 06, 2018
Funny that people just copy Oyinbo sheepishly. Armpit/pubic/scalp/nostrils/ears hairs were placed there by mother nature for particular reasons: protection, air-conditioning etc.
Except ,if nature made mistakes we now correct.
Me, mine are intact and clean. I am not lazy with personal hygiene!

5 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Shave Pubic Hair by Divay22(f): 3:46pm On Aug 06, 2018
RexTramadol1:
Tower is what exactly?

Ion lyk pubic hairs cos ion feel comfortable avin Dem

Buh I like gyalz dat design d beneath own in triangular manner grin grin grin
Design
Shebi she be designer grin grin
Re: 5 Ways To Shave Pubic Hair by Divay22(f): 3:48pm On Aug 06, 2018
Deowl:
Funny that people just copy Oyinbo sheepishly. Armpit/pubic/scalp/nostrils/ears hairs were placed there by mother nature for particular reasons: protection, air-conditioning etc.
Natural forestation grin grin grin
Bravo

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Shave Pubic Hair by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 06, 2018
Deowl:

Tell them...stupid people, they are already embarrassed and shamed because one confused person is linking pubic hairs to bad hygiene. Mad people.

Anyday my woman tries that rubbish eeh...

4 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Shave Pubic Hair by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 06, 2018
Divay22:

Natural forestation grin grin grin
Bravo

Au natural is actually very eco-friendly.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Shave Pubic Hair by RexTramadol1: 3:51pm On Aug 06, 2018
Divay22:

Design
Shebi she be designer grin grin

No kill me with laff abeg.

Na architect angry cry
Re: 5 Ways To Shave Pubic Hair by cirmuell(m): 3:54pm On Aug 06, 2018
frenzyduchess:
For some people no matter what you apply or steps you take ,they still end up with after-shave bumps sad
like you?
Re: 5 Ways To Shave Pubic Hair by wink2015(m): 3:55pm On Aug 06, 2018
very educative.

thanks
Re: 5 Ways To Shave Pubic Hair by QualityHealthCa: 3:58pm On Aug 06, 2018
Bodylover:
That is totally a waste of time.
Just get a shaving stick and shave till the hair is totally shaved properly.
You don’t need to apply any lotion or soap to make it easier.
Just pour water on it and shave.

angry

No wonder craw-craw & carbuncles full ya armpit & blokos....

Bush man!
Re: 5 Ways To Shave Pubic Hair by meobizy(f): 4:09pm On Aug 06, 2018
I need an electronic hair groomer. My chest hair looks horrible. As for shaving armpit hair I do that when bathing every other week: I apply soap then shave the s-hit off with a stick.
Re: 5 Ways To Shave Pubic Hair by GistFullGround: 4:13pm On Aug 06, 2018
Don't waste your time.

This is what I use. Apply it for 8 minutes and wash off

I bet, you'll feel fresh like never before

Don't leave your stuff bushy, it may turn your partner off

Re: 5 Ways To Shave Pubic Hair by ikorodureporta: 4:18pm On Aug 06, 2018
Wondering why people call it PUBLIC HAIR
Re: 5 Ways To Shave Pubic Hair by ikorodureporta: 4:19pm On Aug 06, 2018
Using razor is suicidal...
Re: 5 Ways To Shave Pubic Hair by GetCofOProperty: 4:19pm On Aug 06, 2018
Thank you for this.

You can check my signature just here in blue below this line.
Re: 5 Ways To Shave Pubic Hair by limitless777(m): 4:40pm On Aug 06, 2018
hazan041:
cheesy

FTC on my birthday....
Show some love my nairalanders
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Bro.
Here's wishing U all the best things life has in store. LLNP and MHR

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Shave Pubic Hair by FaceThem: 4:54pm On Aug 06, 2018
Princess4ng:

thank u..i have learnt grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
What And What Do You Learn?
Re: 5 Ways To Shave Pubic Hair by Princess4ng(f): 4:55pm On Aug 06, 2018
FaceThem:

What And What Do You Learn?

lol. I grin grin ;Dlearnt exactly what was shared on the post na..............
Re: 5 Ways To Shave Pubic Hair by FaceThem: 4:58pm On Aug 06, 2018
Princess4ng:

lol. I grin grin ;Dlearnt exactly what was shared on the post na..............
Is Like You are from South East?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fly Entered My Ear Last Night / W.H.O Bans Some Malaria Drugs In Nigeria / Two-Faced 'Mask' Baby In China Suffers From Transverse Facial Cleft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.