Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,075 members, 7,863,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:26 AM

Linda Ikeji Bags Doctorate Award - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Bags Doctorate Award (275 Views)

Pretty Mike Bags Doctorate Degree (Photos) / Krystal Okeke Bags Doctorate Honour In Chicago (Photos) / Helen Paul Bags Doctorate Degree From University Of Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Bags Doctorate Award by henrypsexy(m): 10:42am On Aug 06, 2018
Aunty linda is now a doctor oh!

She shared the good news on her IG page

See caption:
"I told you guys a few months ago to call me Princess Linda after the Arewa Youths title, but after August 8th, you will have to upgrade that to Dr. Linda Ikeji...���. I'm getting a honorary doctorate degree from Trinity International University of Georgia for my contribution to media in Africa and as Africa's Most Successful Blogger. ���. Really grateful to God for how far He's brought me! And thank you for your congratulations. Love to you and yours..��"

See more gist:: http://amebo9ja.com/linda-ikeji-bags-doctorate-award/

Re: Linda Ikeji Bags Doctorate Award by henrypsexy(m): 10:44am On Aug 06, 2018
Congrats to her

See more:: http://amebo9ja.com/linda-ikeji-bags-doctorate-award/

Cc; Lalasticlaca

(1) (Reply)

"Cee-c's Acid Threats Is A Publicity Stunt" - BBN Housemate, Princess / Davido Celebrates Arrival Of His Private Jet / Bobrisky Threatens To Beat Up Nigerian Bloggers And Journalists For Doing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.